The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#189459 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a man that can't admit when he's wrong and I'll be looking at you.
I don't care how many times you try to change the subject, slavery is not legal in Israel.
Why do you have to be such a dick all the time? Every response you ever make contains a derogatory slur directed at the person you are replying to. Maybe that is why people don't like fags. Not because they like having sex with the same gender but because they are such repugnant conversationalists.

If you do not believe human slavery is rampant in Israel, just don't believe it. Forget that prostitution is legal in Israel and that the majority of prostitutes in Israel are foreign workers brought there on false pretenses and turned into whores. Just ignore all of that. But, you don't have to toss insults at me for bringing it up.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#189460 Sep 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
The Expanded Medicaid program under the Affordable Health Care:
1. Who will pay the providers the difference between the $4 copay and lets say DME?
2. This is nothing more than the right has suspected all along....more free healthcare benefits paid by the tax payers.
3. Who could work and still be 138% below the poverty level....NO ONE.
4. The Obamacare has been planned to destroy what remains of America.
This was a one page long Public Announcement on the back page of the Automobile Section.
42 CFR 440.386, the Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Dept. for Medicaid Services, effective January 1, 2014.
People need to understand who wrote Obamacare. It wasn't he Democrat party. It was written by lobbyists to benefit the companies they represent. Guess which ones!. They took the idea of Romneycare and added so much pork and other BS that it will just be another bloated underfunded entitlement program. The government has supposedly the funds to keep it running for a couple of years. That is if they haven't already spent most of the money collected for it. After that the individual states will have to cough up the money. Many are facing budget shortfalls now.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#189462 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, that's who I was thinking of.
Time to call it a night Patriots.. Rest well..

Eagle
1 post removed
racer42

Canada

#189464 Sep 29, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>People need to understand who wrote Obamacare. It wasn't he Democrat party. It was written by lobbyists to benefit the companies they represent. Guess which ones!. They took the idea of Romneycare and added so much pork and other BS that it will just be another bloated underfunded entitlement program. The government has supposedly the funds to keep it running for a couple of years. That is if they haven't already spent most of the money collected for it. After that the individual states will have to cough up the money. Many are facing budget shortfalls now.
Follow the money.

Despite expiring patents on blockbuster drugs and a wave of new regulation from the Affordable Care Act that will cost drug makers, the pharmaceutical industry will reap between “$10 billion and $35 billion in additional profits over the next decade,” a new analysis shows.

The health law, which will bring millions of uninsured Americans health benefits beginning in January 2014, will be a critical boon to pharmaceutical industry balance sheets, increasing revenue by one-third by the end of the decade, according to a new report from research and consulting firm GlobalData of London. That means the U.S. pharmaceutical industry’s market value will mushroom by 33 percent to $476 billion in 2020 from $359 billion last year.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#189465 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, brother, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You have no problem aiming vulgar jibes and jokes at anyone who disagrees with you and denigrating anyone who complains about it but just let someone aim a joke at you and all hell breaks loose. You're just about the biggest hypocrite on here.
LOL! Ahhhh, pulling the "profanity card" I see. Okay, I'll bite.

First of all, you're not telling the truth, racer. I don't use cuss words toward people simply because they disagree with me. That's your first lie.

When people insult me, lie about me, and lodge filthy and outrageous insults about my son, I call them what they are and what they deserve.

I didn't call you any names or use any profanity in my comments to you. You're simply angry because I got the better of you, so you resort to that worn out accusation about profanity. I've seen some of your nasty comments, racer, so you're no one to be making accusations.

"but just let someone aim a joke at you and all hell breaks loose."

Another distortion of the truth aka a lie.

I didn't like your joke. I found it stupid, but all hell did not break loose over it.

Your fragile little ego just couldn't stand someone criticizing your silly joke. It didn't offend me--I just found it stupid and a lame attempt to reverse the "race card."

Grow up.
racer42

Canada

#189466 Sep 29, 2013
Follow the money.

Tens of Millions Still Left Behind

A recent study from Harvard school of Public Health estimates that once the ACA fully takes effect, at least 30 million people will still have no health insurance. These will be people who are not poor enough to be covered from the Medicaid programs but are too poor to afford health insurance. But now they will be punished because of their poverty and have to pay a fine of $95 per year. And they will still have to navigate the safety net hospitals and clinics, like the public hospitals that are losing funding, extremely understaffed and way overcrowded.
racer42

Canada

#189467 Sep 29, 2013
Follow the money.

The health insurance companies fought hard to get the ACA passed because they see it as a gold mine. Because the legislation requires people to buy health insurance, these companies expect to be getting money from at least 30 million more people over the next few years. The profits of health insurance companies over this period are expected to increase about $200 billion per year. Many experts expect premiums and health care costs to increase after the ACA goes into effect – from 100 to 400 percent – as insurance companies will raise premiums, and hospitals, drug companies and others will increase their prices. Since the largest Pharmaceutical companies had a hand in writing the health care bill, they blocked any further federal regulations on drug pricing. So prescription drug costs are likely to rise for all patients, increasing the profits of the drug companies by an estimated $60 billion per year.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#189468 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the money.
Despite expiring patents on blockbuster drugs and a wave of new regulation from the Affordable Care Act that will cost drug makers, the pharmaceutical industry will reap between “$10 billion and $35 billion in additional profits over the next decade,” a new analysis shows.
The health law, which will bring millions of uninsured Americans health benefits beginning in January 2014, will be a critical boon to pharmaceutical industry balance sheets, increasing revenue by one-third by the end of the decade, according to a new report from research and consulting firm GlobalData of London. That means the U.S. pharmaceutical industry’s market value will mushroom by 33 percent to $476 billion in 2020 from $359 billion last year.
That is one. Most people will be surprised what the other ones are.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#189469 Sep 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to be such a dick all the time? Every response you ever make contains a derogatory slur directed at the person you are replying to. Maybe that is why people don't like fags. Not because they like having sex with the same gender but because they are such repugnant conversationalists.
If you do not believe human slavery is rampant in Israel, just don't believe it. Forget that prostitution is legal in Israel and that the majority of prostitutes in Israel are foreign workers brought there on false pretenses and turned into whores. Just ignore all of that. But, you don't have to toss insults at me for bringing it up.
LOL..."f a g s".

Feel better now?

I know I do.

Slavery is not legal in Israel and neither is organized prostitution.

You were wrong, you can't deal with being wrong and now you've reverted to your true self.

Are we finished now?

;)
racer42

Canada

#189470 Sep 29, 2013
http://www.globalresearch.ca/profit-driven-he...

This is a very in depth article how the ACA will be "Ripping off the average citizen who needs health care"

Location hidden

#189471 Sep 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
Funny jax you want business's to pay a "living wage" and support a guest worker program even though you support amnesty for the millions that are here and depressed those wages.. How do you explain that fact?? You simply can't have it both ways.. You want a guest worker program then support attrition through enforcement.. And tough enforcement at that with some teeth into the bill..
Eagle
What makes you think I support amnesty?

I've been pretty clear about the fact that I don't support the path toward citizenship as part of any reforms. I just happen to believe that to get a handle on this thing we are going to have to be open to some compromises and a lot more comprehensive than a simple enforcement strategy.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#189472 Sep 29, 2013
Higher Labor Costs In China Could Send Manufacturing Jobs Back To The US
http://www.mintpressnews.com/higher-labor-cos...
With more than 97 percent of all apparel and 98 percent of all footwear sold in America made overseas — by during the 1960s’ about 95 percent of all American-sold attire was made in the United States — a call toward an increase in American-made goods could have significant benefits for the American economy and for job growth. Over the last ten years, America has lost nearly a third of its manufacturing jobs due to outsourcing.
racer42

Canada

#189473 Sep 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're not telling the truth, racer. I don't use cuss words toward people simply because they disagree with me. That's your first lie.
When people insult me, lie about me, and lodge filthy and outrageous insults about my son, I call them what they are and what they deserve.
I didn't call you any names or use any profanity in my comments to you. You're simply angry because I got the better of you, so you resort to that worn out accusation about profanity. I've seen some of your nasty comments, racer, so you're no one to be making accusations.
I didn't like your joke. I found it stupid, but all hell did not break loose over it.
Your fragile little ego just couldn't stand someone criticizing your silly joke. It didn't offend me--I just found it stupid and a lame attempt to reverse the "race card."
Grow up.
Sorry, Rosie, but it will be a very, very cold day in hell when you could get "the better of me". I wasn't only talking about your response to my post but your typical constant and continuously vulgar and inane responses to almost anyone who has the temerity to disagree with you. You may have noticed that I'm not the only one saying this. If anyone here has a "fragile outsized ego, it's you and if anyone here has the necessity to "grow up", it's you.

Anyone who posts something aimed at you, you respond in an extremely vulgar, crude, specious manner. Bugger off, Rosie.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#189474 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..."f a g s".
Feel better now?
I know I do.
Slavery is not legal in Israel and neither is organized prostitution.
You were wrong, you can't deal with being wrong and now you've reverted to your true self.
Are we finished now?
;)
Prostitution is Slavery! Prostitution is Legal in Israel. Now tell me again that I am wrong. I am not wrong. You are wrong. You are always wrong. Whenever you find yourself on the wrong end of a conversation, you change the subject to the person you are conversing with. That's just what fags do.

#189475 Sep 29, 2013
Lilith_stripper wrote:
i'm like a political genius
Here's the List of This Year's MacArthur Genius Grant Recipients
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/...
Twenty-four people received the MacArthur "Genius Grant" phone call this year, meaning they'll get a $625,000, five-year grant.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#189476 Sep 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to know a Salvadorian man who has 30 brothers. I have meet all thirty of his brothers and their families. I even met his 78 year old father and his father's 17 year old wife when they came up from El Salvador to visit. Not all of them are undocumented. In fact, most of the brothers received amnesty under Regan/Bush. Some of them are married to undocumented immigrants, Salvadorian women that they brought up here on tourist visas that they overstayed. Their children are all native born U.S. Citizens and all are receiving public assistance. The men who are permanent residents aren't the ones applying for the benefits. It's the undocumented mothers of these U.S. Citizen children who are filling out the applications and I've eavesdropped on conversations between the "bilingual" social services representatives and the "undocumented" babies mamas. They are much more cordial with one another speaking in their native tongue that they are when they have to attend to someone who is English only. Looking at me, they are positive that this pinche wedo can't understand a word they are saying when they tell the undocumented woman that she is stupid if she reports her husband's salary or even lists him as a resident in the household. Basically telling her how to defraud the system and make her feel good for doing it.
Anyway, those people eat steaks and drink beer EVERY DAY! Of course they drink that crappy Mexican beer and screw up the meat by cutting it into strips and boiling it. There is a reason that South American cuisine isn't considered "fine dining".
If I were you I'd move out of that crappy fictional town you live in pinche wedo. That town has no use for you, period.

Location hidden

#189477 Sep 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitution is Slavery! Prostitution is Legal in Israel. Now tell me again that I am wrong. I am not wrong. You are wrong. You are always wrong. Whenever you find yourself on the wrong end of a conversation, you change the subject to the person you are conversing with. That's just what fags do.
The prostitution rings that you referred to are illegal in Israel.

Pimping is illegal in Israel.

Slavery is illegal in Israel.

You changed the subject to try and support a losing argument and now you are having a hissy fit because you blew that one too.

Call me a f*a*g all night long and it won't change the fact that you're simply unable to handle being wrong.

Lord knows why with all the practice you get, but still...

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#189478 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rosie, but it will be a very, very cold day in hell when you could get "the better of me". I wasn't only talking about your response to my post but your typical constant and continuously vulgar and inane responses to almost anyone who has the temerity to disagree with you. You may have noticed that I'm not the only one saying this. If anyone here has a "fragile outsized ego, it's you and if anyone here has the necessity to "grow up", it's you.
Anyone who posts something aimed at you, you respond in an extremely vulgar, crude, specious manner. Bugger off, Rosie.
You apparently flunked reading comprehension, and you seem to be a very angry little man besides. I wasn't referring to only my response to you either. You read into things what you want. Have trouble being wrong do you? LOL!

Read it again, racer and quit lying.

---Wild Irish Rose---wrote:

Grow up.

#189479 Sep 29, 2013
100,000 Korean hookers expected in Tokyo for 2020 Olympics
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/09/24/10000...
In 2004, the Korean government passed an anti-prostitution law and shuttered a number of sex shops. As a result, the editor says, Korea has “exported” 100,000 prostitutes to worldwide, primarily to the United States, Japan and Australia.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#189480 Sep 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"positronium"
You will not like this. I think you are full of manure. Whites do not have superior intellect and know how. Every hi=uman no matter their color is different, some are bright, some are very bright, some are middle of the road, some are a little dense, and color has nothing to do with it.
I am glad you consider your self to be superior and your are; a superior racist.
Peace
KMA
No,actually I don't have any opinion of whether I like this or lot.
" Whites do not have superior intellect and know how. Every hi=uman no matter their color is different, some are bright, some are very bright, some are middle of the road, some are a little dense, and color has nothing to do with it."
I do actually concur with your statement. I have always felt the same that color has nothing to do with a human's intellect.
A virtual entity can be as superior or as dumb as one wants to be because the whole shebang takes place in the virtual world with a virtual identity which in reality could be represented by a human or something else that, in reality, could in fact be superior to a human. That would make me at the most, a virtual racist...[if] you knew just what my actual color (or species) was in the virtual world as well as the real world.
How can racism exist in the virtual world? Nobody really knows what anyone's color is here?
You just think and assume what my color is but you really don't know for sure, or if I have any color at all (or race) for that matter to even be calling me a racist.
You also can't really be sure if I am even human in the virtual world with the technology available today.
Just some food for thought is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,527
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... 11 min Jaimie 95
Two military suicide bills, different results: ... 11 min SameFriggingGuy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guru 181,927
Comer visits Morgantown to meet citizens, raise... 13 min Karla 1
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 13 min MeLei 12,133
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 13 min brad 694
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 18 min Lawrence Wolf 336
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 21 min Police Crimes 1,546
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 35 min Police Crimes 814
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr Tro Olla Smash Ola 328
More from around the web