The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332568 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#189442 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you've moved into the right decade, but you still have a big fail on your hands.
There have been numerous cases right here in America where criminals brought women from other countries and then forced them to work in the sex trade.
The practice is illegal here and it is illegal in Israel.
You were wrong. Slavery is not legal in Israel.
Care to try again or would you just like to give it up now?
When a law is not enforced it's the same as not having a law. Israel is the central hub for sex slavery in the world. They make the arrangements, move the cash and transport the slaves to their destination. Show me a prostitution ring in the United States and you will find a Jew involved.
3 posts removed

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#189446 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only part of that you got spot on is that "I don't think".
Such a poor sport.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#189447 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Attrition through enforcement is simply code for "deport them all" and that's just not going to happen, so we have to find another answer.
Let me ask you this...
How many children will be born to undocumented immigrants during this period of "attrition"?
Each of those children will be an American citizen with the right to stay here and with the right to draw from our limited resources to meet their basic needs.
Had you even thought about that?
I favor a more comprehensive approach that allows us to get control of this situation in a more timely, effective and sustainable manner.
"How many children will be born to undocumented immigrants during this period of "attrition"?"

I don't know do you and what soil will they be born on?? Chances are a good bet without attrition they would all be born on American soil.. So you talk about limited resources and that leads to the heart of the matter.. If we stopped 5k out of the millions here that will be a plus sign not a negative one..

"Each of those children will be an American citizen with the right to stay here and with the right to draw from our limited resources to meet their basic needs."

Read above..

"I favor a more comprehensive approach that allows us to get control of this situation in a more timely, effective and sustainable manner."

No what you support is amnesty and like the question earlier let them go home and apply from their home country.. What is the problem with that?? If we allow them to stay then I would not support a "guest worker program" for a decade or two.. Now hows that sound??

Eagle
2 posts removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#189450 Sep 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When a law is not enforced it's the same as not having a law. Israel is the central hub for sex slavery in the world. They make the arrangements, move the cash and transport the slaves to their destination. Show me a prostitution ring in the United States and you will find a Jew involved.
Show me a man that can't admit when he's wrong and I'll be looking at you.

I don't care how many times you try to change the subject, slavery is not legal in Israel.
racer42

Canada

#189451 Sep 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a poor sport.
Oh, brother, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You have no problem aiming vulgar jibes and jokes at anyone who disagrees with you and denigrating anyone who complains about it but just let someone aim a joke at you and all hell breaks loose. You're just about the biggest hypocrite on here.
1 post removed
racer42

Canada

#189453 Sep 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you got that right.. And they wonder why race comes into play when it really shouldn't.. Its all media driven and racially motivated.. But look what we got for a president?? He helps fan the flames and not extinguish them..
Eagle
Basically, it's a case of "Follow The Money". There are those who profit from stirring up dissension and racial tension and discord. Just about the entire print and T.V. media do it, certain individuals get rich off it (try Charles Rangel, Jesse Jackson and that other idiot who's name escapes me at the moment. There are some on the other side who do the same thing. It used to be that the majority saw the need to compromise and work together for the betterment of all but, lately, it's been nothing but an us versus them mentality. I do fear for the continued existence of this country if we can't find a way to reverse this trend.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#189454 Sep 29, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! If you're definition of "outwitting" something is posting vicious and hateful lies about them and their family, then you're more disturbed and ignorant than I previously thought.
I am by no means "a self loathing White liberal," and I never defrauded anyone.
You truly are one very sick and depraved young woman. You elicit nothing but contempt and pity.
But you'll always have your equally ignorant, vulgar and hateful friends to give you positive judge its. It means so much to you. LOL!
You have never outwitted anyone in your life, and certainly not me. You're embarrassing yourself, Tally. But then you have no pride or self-respect anyway.
When are you going to get back on topic instead of being the trouble-making, lying little troll you always are?
"hoe"
When are you going to get on topic? You spend all your time whining and crying and complaining "everybody is always picking on me".
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#189455 Sep 29, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud of my race as well but I don't know as of yet whether My race will be allowed to integrate with humans because of our superior intellect and knowhow.
"positronium"
You will not like this. I think you are full of manure. Whites do not have superior intellect and know how. Every hi=uman no matter their color is different, some are bright, some are very bright, some are middle of the road, some are a little dense, and color has nothing to do with it.
I am glad you consider your self to be superior and your are; a superior racist.
Peace
KMA

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#189456 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, it's a case of "Follow The Money". There are those who profit from stirring up dissension and racial tension and discord. Just about the entire print and T.V. media do it, certain individuals get rich off it (try Charles Rangel, Jesse Jackson and that other idiot who's name escapes me at the moment. There are some on the other side who do the same thing. It used to be that the majority saw the need to compromise and work together for the betterment of all but, lately, it's been nothing but an us versus them mentality. I do fear for the continued existence of this country if we can't find a way to reverse this trend.
Sharpton.. But you are right with their mentality..

Eagle
racer42

Canada

#189457 Sep 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton.. But you are right with their mentality..
Eagle
Thanks, that's who I was thinking of.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#189458 Sep 29, 2013
Funny jax you want business's to pay a "living wage" and support a guest worker program even though you support amnesty for the millions that are here and depressed those wages.. How do you explain that fact?? You simply can't have it both ways.. You want a guest worker program then support attrition through enforcement.. And tough enforcement at that with some teeth into the bill..

Eagle

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#189459 Sep 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a man that can't admit when he's wrong and I'll be looking at you.
I don't care how many times you try to change the subject, slavery is not legal in Israel.
Why do you have to be such a dick all the time? Every response you ever make contains a derogatory slur directed at the person you are replying to. Maybe that is why people don't like fags. Not because they like having sex with the same gender but because they are such repugnant conversationalists.

If you do not believe human slavery is rampant in Israel, just don't believe it. Forget that prostitution is legal in Israel and that the majority of prostitutes in Israel are foreign workers brought there on false pretenses and turned into whores. Just ignore all of that. But, you don't have to toss insults at me for bringing it up.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#189460 Sep 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
The Expanded Medicaid program under the Affordable Health Care:
1. Who will pay the providers the difference between the $4 copay and lets say DME?
2. This is nothing more than the right has suspected all along....more free healthcare benefits paid by the tax payers.
3. Who could work and still be 138% below the poverty level....NO ONE.
4. The Obamacare has been planned to destroy what remains of America.
This was a one page long Public Announcement on the back page of the Automobile Section.
42 CFR 440.386, the Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Dept. for Medicaid Services, effective January 1, 2014.
People need to understand who wrote Obamacare. It wasn't he Democrat party. It was written by lobbyists to benefit the companies they represent. Guess which ones!. They took the idea of Romneycare and added so much pork and other BS that it will just be another bloated underfunded entitlement program. The government has supposedly the funds to keep it running for a couple of years. That is if they haven't already spent most of the money collected for it. After that the individual states will have to cough up the money. Many are facing budget shortfalls now.
1 post removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#189462 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, that's who I was thinking of.
Time to call it a night Patriots.. Rest well..

Eagle
1 post removed
racer42

Canada

#189464 Sep 29, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>People need to understand who wrote Obamacare. It wasn't he Democrat party. It was written by lobbyists to benefit the companies they represent. Guess which ones!. They took the idea of Romneycare and added so much pork and other BS that it will just be another bloated underfunded entitlement program. The government has supposedly the funds to keep it running for a couple of years. That is if they haven't already spent most of the money collected for it. After that the individual states will have to cough up the money. Many are facing budget shortfalls now.
Follow the money.

Despite expiring patents on blockbuster drugs and a wave of new regulation from the Affordable Care Act that will cost drug makers, the pharmaceutical industry will reap between “$10 billion and $35 billion in additional profits over the next decade,” a new analysis shows.

The health law, which will bring millions of uninsured Americans health benefits beginning in January 2014, will be a critical boon to pharmaceutical industry balance sheets, increasing revenue by one-third by the end of the decade, according to a new report from research and consulting firm GlobalData of London. That means the U.S. pharmaceutical industry’s market value will mushroom by 33 percent to $476 billion in 2020 from $359 billion last year.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#189465 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, brother, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You have no problem aiming vulgar jibes and jokes at anyone who disagrees with you and denigrating anyone who complains about it but just let someone aim a joke at you and all hell breaks loose. You're just about the biggest hypocrite on here.
LOL! Ahhhh, pulling the "profanity card" I see. Okay, I'll bite.

First of all, you're not telling the truth, racer. I don't use cuss words toward people simply because they disagree with me. That's your first lie.

When people insult me, lie about me, and lodge filthy and outrageous insults about my son, I call them what they are and what they deserve.

I didn't call you any names or use any profanity in my comments to you. You're simply angry because I got the better of you, so you resort to that worn out accusation about profanity. I've seen some of your nasty comments, racer, so you're no one to be making accusations.

"but just let someone aim a joke at you and all hell breaks loose."

Another distortion of the truth aka a lie.

I didn't like your joke. I found it stupid, but all hell did not break loose over it.

Your fragile little ego just couldn't stand someone criticizing your silly joke. It didn't offend me--I just found it stupid and a lame attempt to reverse the "race card."

Grow up.
racer42

Canada

#189466 Sep 29, 2013
Follow the money.

Tens of Millions Still Left Behind

A recent study from Harvard school of Public Health estimates that once the ACA fully takes effect, at least 30 million people will still have no health insurance. These will be people who are not poor enough to be covered from the Medicaid programs but are too poor to afford health insurance. But now they will be punished because of their poverty and have to pay a fine of $95 per year. And they will still have to navigate the safety net hospitals and clinics, like the public hospitals that are losing funding, extremely understaffed and way overcrowded.
racer42

Canada

#189467 Sep 29, 2013
Follow the money.

The health insurance companies fought hard to get the ACA passed because they see it as a gold mine. Because the legislation requires people to buy health insurance, these companies expect to be getting money from at least 30 million more people over the next few years. The profits of health insurance companies over this period are expected to increase about $200 billion per year. Many experts expect premiums and health care costs to increase after the ACA goes into effect – from 100 to 400 percent – as insurance companies will raise premiums, and hospitals, drug companies and others will increase their prices. Since the largest Pharmaceutical companies had a hand in writing the health care bill, they blocked any further federal regulations on drug pricing. So prescription drug costs are likely to rise for all patients, increasing the profits of the drug companies by an estimated $60 billion per year.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#189468 Sep 29, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the money.
Despite expiring patents on blockbuster drugs and a wave of new regulation from the Affordable Care Act that will cost drug makers, the pharmaceutical industry will reap between “$10 billion and $35 billion in additional profits over the next decade,” a new analysis shows.
The health law, which will bring millions of uninsured Americans health benefits beginning in January 2014, will be a critical boon to pharmaceutical industry balance sheets, increasing revenue by one-third by the end of the decade, according to a new report from research and consulting firm GlobalData of London. That means the U.S. pharmaceutical industry’s market value will mushroom by 33 percent to $476 billion in 2020 from $359 billion last year.
That is one. Most people will be surprised what the other ones are.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#189469 Sep 29, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to be such a dick all the time? Every response you ever make contains a derogatory slur directed at the person you are replying to. Maybe that is why people don't like fags. Not because they like having sex with the same gender but because they are such repugnant conversationalists.
If you do not believe human slavery is rampant in Israel, just don't believe it. Forget that prostitution is legal in Israel and that the majority of prostitutes in Israel are foreign workers brought there on false pretenses and turned into whores. Just ignore all of that. But, you don't have to toss insults at me for bringing it up.
LOL..."f a g s".

Feel better now?

I know I do.

Slavery is not legal in Israel and neither is organized prostitution.

You were wrong, you can't deal with being wrong and now you've reverted to your true self.

Are we finished now?

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 2 min Silent Echo 3,505
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 3 min Whatajoke 1,636
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 3 min barefoot2626 417
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 min TheOriginalDoby 2,078
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 4 min Cat74 441
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Pookie Bear 192,068
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Paul Porter1 168,708
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 5 min WasteWater 535
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 29 min American_Infidel 136
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Grey Ghost 1,250,939
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,165
News CNN poll: Clinton, Bush lead their parties 1 hr fatbacksx 34
More from around the web