The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#187378 Sep 25, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, lush... People are sick and tired of you and people like you who always use the poor who are in need of assistance and our compassion for a hand up to advocate for the lazy good for nothings who do absolutely nothing to improve their situation...
And since obama has been in office, more people have hopped onto that lazy train leading to nowhere except the welfare line to get what they can provide for themselves if they weren't such lazy good for nothings living off of other people's money....
And you are angry because you hopped on way before Obama was elected? Never ever has President Obama advocated or endorsed people unwilling to work, to live off of those who are working. You must be getting your information from the RMFNO. Rupert Murdoch faux news organization. Why oh why would you listen to such un-American Australians? He's out to make a profit and destroy America and you are helping him.

“Call first. Don't knock. ”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#187379 Sep 25, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
Hey you young people who voted for Obama in large numbers: I hope you enjoy this new $150-$300 tax per month given to you by your god Obama and his Democrat acolytes.
I bet you're wishing that you could have your vote back...and that you actually paid attention and was more informed before you slavishly pulled the lever for the Messiah...right?
Now go out and find a job (that doesn't exist) so you can pay for it.
Another fugginidiot interjects. THIS $300 "tax per month" is what is required to PURCHASE an INSURANCE POLICY That affords you health care. You are purchasing a PRODUCT, nutcase. You can see a doctor, have diagnostic tests run, go to an ER, get a prescription, etc. Do you follow, moron? It provides you a service at NO COST or at greatly reduced cost to taxpayers. Even if you stubbornly resist or refuse to comply, the penalty for non-compliance means that the care we provide you will STILL come at less cost to taxpayers.

Millions more Americans will have healthcare coverage, and nobody can be turned away for pre-existing conditions.

If you don't have a job, you will be eligible for MEDICAID unless your Republican/Tea Party led state is just plain stupid, and in which case, I urge you to relocate to a more reasonable state or vote the b*stards out of office. That seems to be the best solution:

September 15th, 2013

Obamacare to help, but not poorest in states that rejected Medicaid expansion: Tennessee, Georgia

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/sep/1...

400,000: Number of Tennesseans who lack insurance who might qualify for an extended Medicaid program if it's offered in Tennessee. The state is still negotiating for a waiver to implement a Medicaid expansion with co-pays.

650,000: Number of uninsured Georgians who might qualify for expanded Medicaid program if offered. Georgia has decided against participating in the Medicaid expansion.

$11,490: Poverty income for a single person. Federal subsidies for health exchanges don't begin until persons make above the poverty rate but will extend to incomes up to four times the poverty level.

At 62 years old, Mattie Billings says her arthritis and bronchitis prevent her from finding another job and her age makes it too expensive to buy health insurance.

The former hospital service worker, who lost her job in January and her unemployment benefits this summer, thought she would get some help from the health care reform plan known as Obamacare.

But to her surprise and frustration, Billings learned during a seminar on the Affordable Care Act that many of those living below the poverty level in Tennessee and Georgia won't get any extra help next year even though many higher-income people will.

"It just doesn't make sense and seems like a cruel joke to the poorest people," she said. "Medicaid should be expanded to help people who are really poor, who need it the most. I know the Lord always opens doors for you, but I don't know what I'm going to do at this point."

Those like Billings who don't have dependent children and make less than the poverty income level ($11,490 for a single person) won't qualify for any assistance in states that opt not to expand their Medicaid programs. The same people earning $11,491 or more a year will qualify for help through one of the new health exchanges and can get subsidies to cut his or her monthly premiums to as little as $19 a month.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#187380 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
In your case, I'll just go ahead and call a spade a spade.
And I mean that quite literally.
Sure thing, honky.

Location hidden

#187381 Sep 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Give it up, Ferrell.
Your lies and insults are just making you look like the desperate fool you are.
All your accusations and lies mean nothing, you lunatic.
Why even give him the satisfaction of a response, Rose. The only ones who believe his lies are his other socks. Dirty little socks....anyone else think it's time for them to be washed clean away?

Santa Clara, CA

#187382 Sep 25, 2013
Brenda beeson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a VERY mean person. Get some help old lady.
Hahahhahah! No, I'm not, fool.

You think YOUR pals here who lie about others, accuse them of incest with their children, threaten them are NICE?

You're a very dishonest and ignorant person in that case.

Get some help, yourself troll and mind your own business. I wasn't posting to you and I never have. When people post to me and about me nonstop with all the crap they do, they get what they dish.

You don't like it? Kiss my ass.

“Call first. Don't knock. ”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#187383 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! It's so much fun watching you foam at the mouth, Spot.
Now run into Ferrell's lap after you kiss GR's butt.
He's in serious need of a head pat today. He's panting at GR's knee. Can a doggie treat be far behind? Sigh.

Santa Clara, CA

#187384 Sep 25, 2013
I can't stop laughing at the morons here, and then someone has the nerve to accuse me of being "mean?"

Hahahhaahha!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#187386 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
In your case, I'll just go ahead and call a spade a spade.
And I mean that quite literally.
And I'll call a jackass (that would be you) a jackass. See, we are having fun now, aren't we? I could call you moron, idiot, pathetic internet loser, misogynist, and a whole host of other names and I'd be right; but what would be the point? You'd still be a pathetic loser who can't catch even a break, and I'd be a sista!
2 posts removed
Brenda beeson

United States

#187389 Sep 25, 2013
I can't stop laughing at the morons here, and then someone has the nerve to accuse me of being "mean?"
Hahahhaahha!
You are just a cold hearted old lady with many issues who needs SERIOUS help. I read these post you know.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#187390 Sep 25, 2013
Patrick wrote:
We need more condoms for tonight and your favorite Irish Big Bucket O Lube Family size. Thanks for the smoke on the table to. It is good. Please wash that stinking thing befor we do it tonight. I say try the draino again on it.
"Thanks for the smoke on the table to."

There's that pesky problem you have with the word "too" again. It doesn't matter what proxy you hide behind.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#187392 Sep 25, 2013
Brenda beeson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a cold hearted old lady with many issues who needs SERIOUS help. I read these post you know.
Nope. You're wrong. You, and all the other conservatives who turn a blind eye to the filth and abuse that is perpetrated upon Rose are who need help. That's the truth.
racer42

Fremont, CA

#187393 Sep 25, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have a choice. Pay for health care and be responsible or the government will take money from you to pay for it when you need it.
You aren't guaranteed a free ride any more. I, for one, am tired of seeing people like you insist that it is your right to ride a motorcycle without a helmet. Then, you fall off and taxpayers are on the hook for millions of dollars in care because of your ignorance.
Grow up.
How much time was wasted on your pre fontal labotomy?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#187394 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! And here you are again. You're obsessed, Spot.
I support a "thing that is Mexican or Muslim"????
Really? Tell me more, you ignorant little worm. What we all know is that you're nothing but a stupid, chit-stirring little punk with no principles and no integrity.
Get over your obsession with me. It's creeping me out, stalker.
Anti-American Commie. That be you!
2 posts removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#187397 Sep 25, 2013
The Real Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up and the gloves will come off !
More spoofing still...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
higgans

Marion, IN

#187398 Sep 25, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR and just a sista are one in the same...
I've thought that very thing... they 'sound' the same.:)

two reasons I haven't brought that possibility up are:

1) it is an much OVER tactic used by Progressive/pro-Obama/FG posters to claim others use multiple handles, and...

2) I, PERSONALLY, don't know, can't prove AND DON'T CARE.

I respond to WORDS that are posted... when the same 'person' makes the same points(or, NON-points!) repeatedly, then I feel ok enough to personalize my responses.

anyway, too many citizens voting/opining today have NO real sense/knowledge of either our History or the Cosntitution, etc...

like these 21st century nonsense that HC is a RIGHT.

that even food and shelter is a RIGHT.

HC has always been a LUXURY and ins is a 20th cen invention... NOT RIGHTS. might be WHY there is no mention of either in an 18th cen document?

food and shelter are NECESSITIES... before Modern Times(late 19th cen?), these are things Mankind has been PERSONALLY responsible for FOR EVER!

simply because SOME people SAY they are RIGHTS does NOT make them so.

makes THEM feel good... that's about it and isn't that what really matters?lol

stay frosty...
of course, when THEY attack me personally, then all bets/restraints are off.lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#187399 Sep 25, 2013
About the 0's smoking ...
``````````

Obama lies to UN human rights official about not having smoked in six years

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/25/obama-lies-...
Brenda beeson

United States

#187400 Sep 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You're wrong. You, and all the other conservatives who turn a blind eye to the filth and abuse that is perpetrated upon Rose are who need help. That's the truth.
Sure looks like to be she asks for what ever she gets and then some.
A mean old lady with serious mental issues.
Brenda beeson

United States

#187401 Sep 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-American Commie. That be you!
A mean one at that lol.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#187402 Sep 25, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think the responsible should take care of the irresponsible is pathetic.. Get over it.. We don't owe you a damn thing but our contempt, of which you have in abundance....
----------
Your post makes no sense whatsoever....
But she has a good heart.. LOL. Good and Black..

“Cloudy ”

Since: Aug 13

Cool

#187403 Sep 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's not my fault that you didn't take advantage of the many opportunities that capitalism has afforded you.
You are the "fail" because of your ignorance of it.
I don't care for the "rot guy" and it is actually a good handle he chose for himself.

I'm all for capitalism and I'm interested in your thoughts what all those "many opportunities" are that capitalism affords us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 165,577
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 182,239
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,709
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min GlobalClimateScam... 33,490
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 10 min spocko 934
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 10 min Le Jimbo 44
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,156,557
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 12 min barefoot2626 324
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 13 min spud 782
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 27 min USMail XXXII 139
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 2 hr tha Professor 1,700
More from around the web