The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380959 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#184588 Sep 17, 2013
Sir Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Jax is on topix majority of the time.. When he does some work outside, he tries to make it sound like he does that 7 days a week, of which everyone here knows he does not...
I really don't know how someone turns a garden into a farm.. There is another dude that claims to have a massive farm but post day in and day out on another forum..

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184589 Sep 17, 2013
Run rose run !!!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#184590 Sep 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Courtney"
To be more accurate you should have said " Waddle "hoe" Waddle".
Peace
LOL or Lie Rose Lie LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#184591 Sep 17, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, Actually he was run out of Paris Crossing because many there did not want his Gay bar there. As well as threats against him due to a Meth lab incident.
Other than the fact that I thought this might be fun, I'm not sure why I'm bothering with your nonsense, but here goes...

There isn't a bar (gay or otherwise) within 15 miles of Paris Crossing any direction you want to go.

I owned a family restaurant...which was not in Paris Crossing.

The only "meth lab" deal I know anything about was when I found out some people were running a meth lab and selling their crap to local kids. I confronted them. Made a big stink about it. The meth lab got ran out of town and the guys that were running it eventually got busted and went to prison.

I haven't lived in Paris Crossing for decades, but when I go there I am still greeted with hugs and handshakes.

Better luck next time Qball.
1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#184593 Sep 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So its okay for Obama to be gay but Herman Cain is a no no because he was accuse of womanizing? Please don't tell me there is no proof to this. Just as much proof as anything on Herman Cain.
Since you omitted Carson and West, if they ran for President would you vote for them....they are black?
How do you know Trayvon was just walking to a local market and back innocently? You don't. No one will ever know what really went down. Yet, I didn't give Trayvon his criminal past...he did.His own mother didn't want him until he died and she profited off of him financially. Something really wrong with this family.
I don't hear the liberal media on the thousands of deaths with black on black crime, example: Detroit, Chicago, Louisville, etc.?
"You make me ashamed for you."
Why would I care how you feel about me? You don't know me.
Anyway, thank you for proving my point about bring up about a black and NTR goes ballistic.
You're either drunk or have had a stroke or are on drugs. Seriously. You don't have a friggin' clue what you're even posting - much less what you read - assuming you can read and retain for longer than thirty seconds which is exceedingly doubtful just from reading this post of yours.

Location hidden

#184594 Sep 17, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know how someone turns a garden into a farm.. There is another dude that claims to have a massive farm but post day in and day out on another forum..
Eagle
Well, since I was the one being talked about in the post you replied to I'll assume this was a limp wristed swipe at me.

I've never claimed to own a "massive" farm. Just a nice little farm out in the middle of nowhere like I always dreamed of having.

Life can be good when you work to make it happen Eagle.

;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#184595 Sep 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Herman Cain - womanizer. I on't care what color he is, and I had no use for his 9-9-9 tax formula. That seemed to be the sum total of his candidacy, and he had no idea of foreign affairs. Ben Carson? Anybody who denies evolution is not somebody for whom I could ever cast a vote. Allen West? Pfftt. You want somebody who will support somebody simply BECAUSE of their skin color? That's not me.
I detest your racist perspectives and stereotypes. No matter how many times you are shown the economic reality of what black Americans experienced under Jim Crow and how short has been the time in our nation's history since Civil Rights Laws were enacted, you pretend black Americans should have reached parity in spite of all the d*mned racism we read from you and others RIGHT ON THIS THREAD alone and you refuse to acknowledge how much more harm they experienced under Bush economic policies of outsourcing and moving to a global economy. Well, they DID. It's real. Look at those cities where manufacturing produced the most good for black Americans in elevating them out of poverty and making it possible for them to assist their children in obtaining higher education. WHO lost the most ground to outsourcing of manufacturing?
You a**clowns FAIL repeatedly to "get it" - to acknowledge the truth, to have any earthly idea why black Americans were corraled and left to die on the vine in ghettos and how even college educated and skilled black workers have had a more difficult time re-entering the workforce. The stats are all there. You don't want to see. You'd prefer to blame, to badger, to beat up and to stereotype - just like some of you did with a murdered kid who did nothing wrong aside from walk to a local market and head back "home" to the place where he was staying and wound up dead.
You should be deeply ashamed of yourselves. But, you aren't. You make me ashamed for you. You really do.
Here we go again..

"RIGHT ON THIS THREAD alone and you refuse to acknowledge how much more harm they experienced under Bush economic policies of outsourcing and moving to a global economy. "

Why do you refuse to accept the facts and continue blaming Bush?? It is a well known fact that hilary was on the board of directors in the late 80's and early 90's for walmart when they more or less converted to selling foreign made goods.. Its a well known fact that billy boy signed NAFTA into law.. But you can continue to blame Bush if that is what gets you hot and wet down south..

Eagle

Location hidden

#184596 Sep 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're either drunk or have had a stroke or are on drugs. Seriously. You don't have a friggin' clue what you're even posting - much less what you read - assuming you can read and retain for longer than thirty seconds which is exceedingly doubtful just from reading this post of yours.
"You're either drunk or have had a stroke or are on drugs."

I'm not sure it's an either/or situation in this case.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#184597 Sep 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear is not the same as respect or admiration. We had neither under Bush and we have neither now. I understand what Bradley was saying.
I understood what he was saying as well.. I was just pointing out the difference.. I would rather be feared than laughed at on the world stage..

Eagle
The Q-uackster

Los Angeles, CA

#184598 Sep 17, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Run rose run !!!!!
Blow Quirky Blow!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#184599 Sep 17, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since I was the one being talked about in the post you replied to I'll assume this was a limp wristed swipe at me.
I've never claimed to own a "massive" farm. Just a nice little farm out in the middle of nowhere like I always dreamed of having.
Life can be good when you work to make it happen Eagle.
;)
No swipe at all what I consider a farm is not what you would consider one.. Oh I know life is good on this end..

Eagle
The Q-uackster

Los Angeles, CA

#184600 Sep 17, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL or Lie Rose Lie LOL
Suc Quirky Suc!!

Location hidden

#184601 Sep 17, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood what he was saying as well.. I was just pointing out the difference.. I would rather be feared than laughed at on the world stage..
Eagle
"I would rather be feared than laughed at on the world stage.."

Uhmmmm, I hate to break this to ya, but...

Anyway, how ya doin' tonight eagle?

:)

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#184602 Sep 17, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again..
"RIGHT ON THIS THREAD alone and you refuse to acknowledge how much more harm they experienced under Bush economic policies of outsourcing and moving to a global economy. "
Why do you refuse to accept the facts and continue blaming Bush?? It is a well known fact that hilary was on the board of directors in the late 80's and early 90's for walmart when they more or less converted to selling foreign made goods.. Its a well known fact that billy boy signed NAFTA into law.. But you can continue to blame Bush if that is what gets you hot and wet down south..
Eagle
That's easily answered - assuming you want the answer? It's because black Americans DIDN'T lose ground under Clinton. Their reversal of economic gain didn't start until after Bush had been in office for awhile, and it continued throughout his second term in office.

It's not about who sold imported goods. It's about who went on camera before the nation and told us proudly that we were moving to a service driven economic model and a global economy, and we weren't to worry! Yes, Jeedubya, told us. We would be losing jobs to outsourcing and offshoring, but Americans would be retrained for these NEW jobs. Didn't happen. They were sent to the curb while their jobs continued being eliminated and sent overseas. Crime began to soar in manufacturing centers as the lights went dim and hope disappeared. The mills of the south closed, and working class men and women were sent to the porch. When jobs reappeared, they were low wage, non-union, and often usurped by cheap illegal labor.

What part of the story do you see me missing, azzclown? Just the part where you are racist? Oh, I see that part too. What does amaze me, however, is how quickly you can forget being badgered day in and day out for MONTHS non-stop by GR and company. You must be incredibly needy and lonely and have much more in common with that group of dimwits than I would have ever guessed.
Polly

Los Angeles, CA

#184603 Sep 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good night Patriots.
Take Care
GOD Bless you.
Goodnight, Graham.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#184604 Sep 17, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you want mom but you sure spent a whole lot of the at them.oh....we need more papers,jack and lube for fri nite dont forget,and PLEEZE wash it. Fritz got sick last time and it wont wash out of the carpet.
Here comes the f-ing moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#184605 Sep 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good night Patriots.
Take Care
GOD Bless you.
Good Night R
God BLESS you too!

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#184606 Sep 17, 2013
Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
Posted on September 17, 2013 by Patriot Dreamer

Only BAD Guys
AND
Rule Breakers
BEYOND this point.

What “gun free zone” signs really mean.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...

Jimbo says:
September 17, 2013 at 2:23 pm
In this video, James O’Keefe et al., posing as “Citizens Against Senseless Violence,” visit the homes of journalists working for Westchester Journal News, MSNBC, and the Star-Ledger. They also visited the home of Eric Holder.

None will take a sign that say “THIS HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE.”

~-~

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#184607 Sep 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO at you, you lying little hypocrite.
You came to this thread to post your ignorant, repetitive lies and insults, the same ones you've been posting for years.
Anyone can handle the idiotic comments you make, you moron.
You don't have a 147 IQ. You're a liar and everyone knows it, Tally, Gloria, Monica.
You haven't called anyone out on anything. You're nothing but a stupid, nasty, pitiful little troll. Hahhahaha!
"Courtney"
You are good. Ole "hoe" gets her panties in a wad every time you post to her. Please keep picking on her, in her mind every one does. Be kind.
Peace

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#184608 Sep 17, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's easily answered - assuming you want the answer? It's because black Americans DIDN'T lose ground under Clinton. Their reversal of economic gain didn't start until after Bush had been in office for awhile, and it continued throughout his second term in office.
It's not about who sold imported goods. It's about who went on camera before the nation and told us proudly that we were moving to a service driven economic model and a global economy, and we weren't to worry! Yes, Jeedubya, told us. We would be losing jobs to outsourcing and offshoring, but Americans would be retrained for these NEW jobs. Didn't happen. They were sent to the curb while their jobs continued being eliminated and sent overseas. Crime began to soar in manufacturing centers as the lights went dim and hope disappeared. The mills of the south closed, and working class men and women were sent to the porch. When jobs reappeared, they were low wage, non-union, and often usurped by cheap illegal labor.
What part of the story do you see me missing, azzclown? Just the part where you are racist? Oh, I see that part too. What does amaze me, however, is how quickly you can forget being badgered day in and day out for MONTHS non-stop by GR and company. You must be incredibly needy and lonely and have much more in common with that group of dimwits than I would have ever guessed.
What a bunch of BS.. Every American has been losing ground since the EPA was formed.. Jesus you are old enough you remember seeing the writing on the wall.. Or have you forgot the 70's and plant's closing their doors?? You you go right ahead and keep on blaming Bush for all the black communities woes.. As I stated all I ever seen was help wanted signs ate every store I went into during 01 till 07.. Besides we were in a recession when Bush took office and you seam to forget much nowadays..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 min ThomasA 10,312
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min Time again 1,653
News Could high speed rail between Rochester and Buf... 8 min IENY Felony Lane 10
News After 2012 stunner, ex-con makes another White ... 10 min Cat74 2
News Hillary Clinton rolls out $30 billion plan to h... 11 min Bernie-MoveAmeric... 3
News Bernie Sanders: Bill Clinton's Affair with Moni... 12 min Responsibility 9
News Trump, Clinton sweep to victory in Northeastern... 14 min Go Blue Forever 41
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min HILLARY 2016 222,577
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 43 min Think About It 105
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 2 hr LarryV 631
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 189
More from around the web