The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#182461 Sep 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid trolling and baiting.
Taletha/Gloria/Monica must be here today. LOL!
FYI I posted as Gloria and Monica Rose. But I dont remember posting as Taletha. She must have been a poster before me
Berta

United States

#182462 Sep 11, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Wednesday, Sep 11, 2013 \
GOP “doves” exposed as total frauds
Conservatives opposing both Obama's military and diplomatic options only want his failure. They're fooling no one
By Brian Beutler
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/11/gop_doves_exp...
When the full story of the Obama administration’s clumsy involvement in, and (possible) disengagement with, Syria is told, we’ll have a clearer sense of whether it was bungled all the way, or whether a diplomatic resolution was actually the product of a credible military threat and clever negotiating. Or maybe a bit of both.
But whoever tells that story should reserve a footnote for the handful of politicians and public figures who did a complete about-face from opposing President Obama’s proposed military strikes to mocking — and even rooting against — an unexpected diplomatic alternative.
If you took both of those positions you have some ‘splainin’ to do.
I think there’s a decent case that Obama blundered into proposing military involvement in Syria and then blundered toward a respectable conclusion by going to Congress and then, maybe, blundered toward a genuine victory via fortuitous but blundery conversations with Moscow. If that’s how the story went, and that’s how things shake out, it’ll be the foreign relations equivalent of drawing an inside straight.
I think it’s also fair to argue that as blunderous as the administration’s actions have been, they really were instrumental in opening a new peaceful path, and to credit war skeptics, who forced Obama to slow things down enough to create the space for an alternative to present itself.
Either way, it’ll drive Obama’s political opponents crazy when he tells Americans a simple story about Russia and Syria caving in the face of U.S. might — and they buy it.
But some of Obama’s political enemies are letting that frustration get the better of them. They’re not just raising reasonable doubts about the feasibility of a diplomatic solution, but declaring its pursuit foolish or gleefully awaiting its failure, either because they long for a bloodier U.S. involvement or just hope that at the end of the day, whatever happens, Obama winds up looking foolish.
Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, who until this week criticized Republican supporters of Obama’s Syria plan, now calls the diplomatic option “appeasement.”
There were 3 options in Syria:(1) depose Assad; (2) do nothing; (3) take token action. Obama found #4: appease. http://t.co/PiEPyhUsqd
ah, shut it zippy. If you only knew half of what you want others to think you know..it would still be pretty much, nothing.
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#182463 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit her fat asz in that 40 million mansion they built or are building in Hawaii.
How did a "community organizer" get that kind of money?

“Cloudy ”

Since: Aug 13

Cool

#182464 Sep 11, 2013
Courtney Caverhall wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe there was not a lot of racial profiling lawsuits filed by the NAACP?
Maybe she could not get airline tickets to attend the annual Black Panther conference?
Whatever it is, life is just too damn short to waste on being angry all the time. The bytch blames others for her own reading comprehension deficits. Then she scurries into hiding.
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#182465 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the spin Obama will use. Americans know better as does the rest of the world. Enjoy deceptions. It's what you and Obama have in common.
Barry looked bufoonish in comparison to Putin's statemanship in the recent days.

Only the hardcore twisted liberal would look at Obama with repect and administration ie. Jack, Rose, NTR, American 12...
Berta

United States

#182466 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Never has there been a standing president who has been as much of a failure as Obama has been. Jimmy Carter was bad but pales compared to Obama.
Worst of all, Russia takes the lead where Obama failed by thinking he was a "strong man". He is nothing but a wimp and a pisz poor excuse for being both president and man.
zippy and friends adore that piszzzz poor excuse but heck, they are a piszzzz poor excuse for voting that man in.

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182467 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
3 hours ago
CNN Instant Poll: Did Obama move the needle on Syria?
A majority of Americans who watched President Barack Obama's prime time address to the nation on Tuesday said they favor the approach to Syria that the president spelled out in his speech, according to an instant poll...
...According to the poll, 61% said they support the president's position on Syria, with 37% saying they oppose his response to the Syrian government's alleged use of chemical weapons against its own citizens...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...
It's not all positive for the president, but the numbers appear to be fluid and last night's speech convinced the majority of those who watched that he has taken the right approach.
You put too much emphasis and credit in polls. Other polls said the opposite and said they did not like Obama going back and forth and blaming others for his red line. Besides, CNN is more of a liberal news station.

What is Obama gonna do now? Waste the next 3 years spinning his way out of this or grow up and start acting like a president. As he should've 5 years ago.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#182468 Sep 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
3 hours ago
CNN Instant Poll: Did Obama move the needle on Syria?
A majority of Americans who watched President Barack Obama's prime time address to the nation on Tuesday said they favor the approach to Syria that the president spelled out in his speech, according to an instant poll...
...According to the poll, 61% said they support the president's position on Syria, with 37% saying they oppose his response to the Syrian government's alleged use of chemical weapons against its own citizens...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...
It's not all positive for the president, but the numbers appear to be fluid and last night's speech convinced the majority of those who watched that he has taken the right approach.
I don't see what else he could have or should have done differently.

He's damned if does and damned if he doesn't with the right-wing lunatic fringe who's entire focus is hating President Obama and criticizing him no matter what. They simply won't be happy until there's another white male Republican in the White House.
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#182469 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one thing to back the man. It's another to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to all of his mishandling of things as well as to denying he is a failure as he had no experience in the first place to become president.
Yes.

They "back" Obama because he supports their agenda. The pro amnesty cheerleaders. The gay activists. The Black supremacists. The welfare parasites.

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182470 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text> I was one of her favorite targets for a long time till I figured out her weak spots. I think she was having issues with the bottle
If that is the case, the problem didn't go away.
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#182471 Sep 11, 2013
Run Rose run!

Im pushing 30 now.

Do you remember 30?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182472 Sep 11, 2013
-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the spin Obama will use. Americans know better as does the rest of the world. Enjoy deceptions. It's what you and Obama have in common.
Grumble, grumble, grumble. That's all you've got.

We'll just have to see where things stand when this is all said and done, but since you're so big on making predictions, I'll go out on a limb and make one of my own.

If the diplomatic solution works and Syria turns its chemical weapons over to international control the majority of the American people will give President Obama credit for handling this situation the right way and it will just be you and a bunch of right wing hacks grousing and complaining.

If the diplomatic effort fails, it will strengthen the Presidents hand calling for military strikes as the only option left.

Bark about it all ya want, but deep down inside you're afraid I'm right and you know it.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#182473 Sep 11, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Hater Arrested in Murder-For-Hire Plot; Arsenal Seized!
http://gossipextra.com/2013/08/13/obama-murde...
Authorities believe he was stockpiling firearms as his rants against the U.S. government became more violent.
All the guns are legally owned by Simione, a defense contractor who used racial epithets to describe Obama before his employees.
Wow that dude needed to be taken away. He was a time bomb and needed to be defused. I'm glad they got him.
Now that I said that watch all the rads come running to his defense. lol

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182474 Sep 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I thought the same thing..
She signs out and uses the ISP that is showing then signs in and hides the ISP.
From what I gather, she has a spoofer.
1 post removed
Courtney Caverhall

Phoenix, AZ

#182476 Sep 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I thought the same thing..
I think Rose has always used tons of other aliases. As much as she denies it...

She may be on topix 24 hours a day for all we know
Quirky

Denver, CO

#182477 Sep 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bait much, GR?
You just can't stand being ignored can you, so you instigate and stir up chit.
I am no "spOko," have never been "spOko," and you have yet to provide one shred of proof for your accusation. It's just you being the lying hypocrite and chit-stirring SOB you've always been, GHOST RIDER.
Hahhahaha!
SpOko/Frank?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
1 post removed

Fremont, CA

#182479 Sep 11, 2013
Lotsa anger brewing here
I wonder why Rose isnt here to stir the pot up some more
She can play "victim" too and unleash a tirade of obsenities
that would make a boot camp drill instructor blush
Troll.

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182480 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
How did a "community organizer" get that kind of money?
From his puppeteers would be my guess.

Fremont, CA

#182481 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
...and right on time is Rose seeking my attention! lol lol lol
Lying troll.

“Cloudy ”

Cool

#182482 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Barry looked bufoonish in comparison to Putin's statemanship in the recent days.
Only the hardcore twisted liberal would look at Obama with repect and administration ie. Jack, Rose, NTR, American 12...
People who are always wanting something for nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,142,350
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min republiCONS 162,901
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 7 min Reverend Alan 22
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 min Even Steven 909
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 10 min Thetruthmakesumad 2,535
GOP's Sen. Graham: 'Shame on us' over immigration 14 min Dee Dee Dee 7
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 14 min xxxrayted 218
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 28 min xxxrayted 782
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 47 min Guess Who 97
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 1 hr Guess Who 115

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE