The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412607 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#182194 Sep 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, but first she will have to pry her head out of Obama's butt.
You couldn't find your butt with both hands, so if I were you, I'd concentrate on your own problems and worry less about me or what you incorrectly perceive as being my issues.

I'm not the delusional clown who thinks there's a replacement in the room for the sitting President. If he weren't in that spot, ask yourself WHO would be your President? Looking better by the minute, huh? Sigh.

Again, how many times do you need to have your attention refocused on the root of the problem? Congress and catering to the elite at the expense of the broader society. You've been repeatedly informed of this issue over the last few years, but somehow it never registers in that feeble little noggin of yours:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-576022...

CBS/AP/ September 10, 2013

Income gains for 1% break records

The income gap between the richest 1 percent and the rest of America last year reached the widest point since the Roaring Twenties, an academic study shows.

The top 1 percent of U.S. earners collected 19.3 percent of household income in 2012, their largest share since 1928. Last year, the incomes of the top 1 percent rose nearly 20 percent, compared with a 1 percent increase for the remaining 99 percent.

The share held by the top 10 percent of earners last year reached a record 48.2 percent.

U.S. income inequality has been growing for almost three decades. But it grew again last year, according to an analysis of IRS figures dating to 1913 by economists at the University of California, Berkeley, the Paris School of Economics and Oxford University.

One of the researchers, Emmanuel Saez of the University of California, Berkeley, said the incomes of the richest Americans might have surged last year in part because they cashed in stock holdings to avoid higher capital gains taxes that took effect in January, although he said that such a scenario could only explain part of the disparity.(cont.)

WTFU. You're boring me.
2 posts removed

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#182197 Sep 10, 2013
Indian tribe not offended by term ‘Tomahawk cruise missile’
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/indian-trib...
The American Indian tribe pushing to change the name of the Washington Redskins is not offended by President Obama’s potential use of “Tomahawk” cruise missiles in Syria.
3 posts removed

#182201 Sep 10, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a different opinion, I REALLY don't want to hear about his sexual preferences.
Yemen Officials Deny 8-Year-Old Girl Died From Sex With 40-Year-Old Husband: Report
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/yeme...
The story quickly gained international attention, getting picked up by major news sites from Australia, London and the United States, where Fox News and Glenn Beck's The Blaze both featured it on Monday.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#182202 Sep 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the truth. It wasn't me who was bad mouthing, lying and getting your forum-buddies to gang up on ones that did not bow down and worship you.
It wasn't me who ran with my tail between my legs to another thread and pretended that you were "loved" while still burned from another thread who had your number...like some of do now.
You are a very insecure, immature child in a old person's body.
When will you grow up?
Yep, She is 64 now and NTR is 65 There is no hope for them now! At least they are eligible for the senior discount at the local I-Hop now. lolol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182203 Sep 10, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Local bikers among thousands heading to D.C. for rally
http://www.ocala.com/article/20130908/ARTICLE...
While 2 million is part of the rally's title, that many participants are not actually expected.
“Honestly, we're expecting about 20,000 bikes. Still, that many bikes will be quite impressive,” Livingston said.
Okay thanks.

Like I said, I'm not disrespecting the event at all, just thought 2 million bikes sounded like it was going to be hard to pull off.
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#182204 Sep 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
Good Night to the Patriots. Pray for the bikers and other organization who support America.
Ain`t it nice how they welcome the Muslim march but rejected the bikers permit? Obama and Holder in action.

#182205 Sep 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" today.
If you go out in public, this is the same thing going on except, the "Invasion of the Brain Snatchers."
The liberals (in both parties) act as though they lack a brain....and demonstrate it daily.
I'm serious.
Patriot Act’s author files court papers to stop ‘frightening’ Obama abuses
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/...
Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner Jr., Wisconsin Republican and chief sponsor of the Patriot Act, filed a amicus curiae brief on Wednesday saying he was misled about the scope of snooping the government intended to use the Patriot Act for, and said he would not have backed reauthorizing key parts of the law if he had known about it.

#182206 Sep 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay thanks.
Like I said, I'm not disrespecting the event at all, just thought 2 million bikes sounded like it was going to be hard to pull off.
Patriotic Bikers Denied DC Permit for 9/11 Will Ride Anyway
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/20...
If the bikers had received permits, it would have provided them a straight-through drive to travel quickly on roads that would have been blocked to cross-traffic. So, what would have been an hour ride will now be an all-day affair.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#182207 Sep 10, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a different opinion, I REALLY don't want to hear about his sexual preferences.
He doesn't unless others bring it up, or start talking about a subject. I've brought up articles pertaining to gays, especially if I disagree with something the governments doing. So of course he's going to give his opinion on how it relates to him, and how he feels about it. Then you got the one that attack him for it, so again, he's going to defend himself. JMHO!!!
Quirky

Broomfield, CO

#182208 Sep 10, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't unless others bring it up, or start talking about a subject. I've brought up articles pertaining to gays, especially if I disagree with something the governments doing. So of course he's going to give his opinion on how it relates to him, and how he feels about it. Then you got the one that attack him for it, so again, he's going to defend himself. JMHO!!!
I disagree with you on this one Freebird. He has flaunted it to excess at times. And Vet Ain`t the only one who has asked him to stop. I agree with Vet. Nobody wants to hear it!
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#182209 Sep 10, 2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

YESSSSS!

TOUCHDOWN!

The humiliation of Obama as Putin swaggers on his Moscow dunghill

The President of the United States is facing a grave crisis of trust at home and abroad.

Whatever the fate of the draft resolution on chemical weapons that France has put before the UN Security Council, the Syrian crisis has damaged respect for Barack Obama, probably irretrievably.

This presidency has touched a low point.

Over the past five years, Obama’s lassitude and political ineptitude have increasingly become apparent.

His rhetoric remains as impressive as ever, but his conduct of office is hallmarked by weakness and indecision.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-241...
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#182210 Sep 10, 2013
The case against the Assad regime ever using Sarin is pretty strong.

In which case, Putin was, and is, right: we have no casus belli.

In all of the agitprop no-one is wearing the REQUIRED protective gear. It's as plain as day that the dead were given Islamic rites while the morticians worked with bare hands.(Mo' was VERY specific as to what is required.)

And where are the victims of Sarin that did NOT get a lethal dose? There should be plenty. Someone had to be on the edge of the impact zone, however broad.

Their plight would be terrible to behold, perfect agitprop material. But there are none!

Videos, self-made, by the 155th Brigade show them firing off Iranian knock-off rockets with thermobaric (fuel air explosive) warheads. In doing so, they used Iranian launchers -- and, apparently, Iranian IRGC al Quds un-uniformed troops. They were not very shy.

These rockets fit the profile for the controversy. They also use the Soviet era mechanical timers found at the scene of the impact.

Should the crews foul up, and set the timers too late, then the warhead is sure to spew ethylene oxide all over the landscape.

It's famously toxic, volatile -- and cheap. Syria can even make it locally.

[ Strip off ethylene from natural gas or crude oil; oxidize with a silver catalyst; you're done. Consequently, it's drastically cheaper than nitrated explosives.]

BBC footage shows survivors showing every indication of thermobaric detonations -- which famously go deep into bunkers. Sarin does not.

The USAF used thermobaric bombs to wipe out AQ at Tora Bora, remember?

They create a fantastic pressure pulse over a wide area.(As against a pin point blast typical of nitrated explosives.(RDX, TNT, etc.)) This blast consumes oxygen. Consequently, the blast is followed by an instant vacuum wave that draws air up and out from deep under ground.

It's this pulse that destroys lungs, sort of instant emphysema. This malady is plainly evident in the BBC footage. The victims can barely move their rib cage.(They need oxygen -- tented -- in the worst way.)

As to why the Islamists have not produced living Sarin victims? Maybe they don't have even one. Such symptoms would be stark, brutal, harrowing.

This entire controversy is of a kind with the Tonkin fiasco and the battleship Maine: misapprehension -- emotionalism -- error.
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#182211 Sep 10, 2013
Obama wants to get this Syria stuff over with and off his back so he can get back to fighting his real sworn enemies: Conservatives, Christians, and white males.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#182212 Sep 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes was just bringing the little spoofer to your attention. lolol
Quirky: Shur thing Bawney der ahhhh-dum dar dar dar, ah-yep uh-huh, ya Ima dum dum spoofur, that wuz me getting yer attenshun dar-drooool! Tite lyins everbuddy!

#182213 Sep 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you on this one Freebird. He has flaunted it to excess at times. And Vet Ain`t the only one who has asked him to stop. I agree with Vet. Nobody wants to hear it!
Suspect in alleged west Denver attack on gay man turns himself in
http://kdvr.com/2013/09/09/victim-tells-polic...
“It’s so disheartening and disgusting that anyone would do that to anybody,” Olsen’s mother. Melody Olsen, said.“Not just my child, but anybody’s. And it’s just because they don’t approve of (their sexual orientation).”
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#182214 Sep 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your opinion Quirky, but I think I'm right or at least partially right. I don't post here as much as I used to, so I could be completely wrong. LOL!!!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#182215 Sep 10, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
Obama wants to get this Syria stuff over with and off his back so he can get back to fighting his real sworn enemies: Conservatives, Christians, and white males.
When do you think he will launch some missiles? I don't know how many he will launch, but mark my word, he will do it.
Sir William Ferrell

Jacksonville, FL

#182216 Sep 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky: Shur thing Bawney der ahhhh-dum dar dar dar, ah-yep uh-huh, ya Ima dum dum spoofur, that wuz me getting yer attenshun dar-drooool! Tite lyins everbuddy!
Spoken like a truly jealous Queen of the Cameltoes.

Ruin any otherwise happy marriages and families lives lately by seducing the hubby just long enough to get him to leave and then bail out on him?

Quite a sickness you got going on their Camel Toe Queen.

If you were married to JFK back in the 1960's it wouldn't have been called "Camelot"

It would have been called "Cameltoe"

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#182217 Sep 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knocking the ride one bit with this question, just curious.
Is there any estimate on how many people will actually participate.
What I mean is, we get a lot of 1 million this and 1 million that events that don't get anywhere near a million people participating.
Do they really expect anywhere near 2 million?
I can't find anything that says.
There really is no idea how many will attend and it was such a short notice.. Even if only 5k bikes attend the supporters standing on the sides of the streets should be counted as well.. I have no doubt since is was short time planing is the reason for the no permit..

Eagle

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#182218 Sep 10, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a truly jealous Queen of the Cameltoes.
Ruin any otherwise happy marriages and families lives lately by seducing the hubby just long enough to get him to leave and then bail out on him?
Quite a sickness you got going on their Camel Toe Queen.
If you were married to JFK back in the 1960's it wouldn't have been called "Camelot"
It would have been called "Cameltoe"
You really are just nothing short of white trash.

Been peekin' in any more windows lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arpaio successor pulls back on immigration hold... 2 min Retribution 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,497,246
News President Trump gets to day 32, won't have shor... 2 min Pat Robertson s F... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques in Ottawa 237,334
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min chazmo 36,140
News Trump to meet with Congressional Black Caucus a... 4 min Pat Robertson s F... 5
News Clinton reminds us why we're lucky she lost the... 4 min Gotti 50
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 5 min Jim-ca 238
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 29 min flbadcatowner 1,290
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr MANCHILD TRUMP 5,929
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 2 hr RoxLo 2,542
More from around the web