The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 7,418)

Showing posts 148,341 - 148,360 of218,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The revenge of these cuntingwolds, I see.
"cuntingwolds"....lo l!!!

“Cloudy ”

Since: Aug 13

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well. I'm heading up to the Big lost River tomorrow evening. Can ya give me a weather forecast for the next week or so? LOL.
Tomorrow chances of thunder/lightening storm. 79 degrees with low of 37

Friday slight clouds temp 79

Sat and Sunday clear and sunny low 80's

Monday sunny with clouds 84

Tues/Wed/Thurs clouds with chance of rain low 80's

Fri sunny 70 degrees.

The nights will drop down into the low 30's thru Sat and then Sun thru Fri low 40's

:)

Enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

America's only black Senator not invited to speak at March on Washington anniversary event

Tim Scott, a Republican Representative appointed by South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley earlier this year, was noticeably absent from the Let Freedom Ring line-up

Scott was chosen to fill former Senator Jim DeMint's seat in the U.S. Senate after he retired

In a statement he said:'... today is a day to remember the extraordinary accomplishments and sacrifices of Dr King, Congressman John Lewis and an entire generation of black leaders'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24051...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not unless the EXACT location of ALL chemical/biological weapons is known.
Why cruise missiles won’t be enough in Syria
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-colu...
Despite all these facts, not to act would be, at this point and by the administration’s own standards, intolerable.

The slaughter in Syria, tolerated for so long, now approaches the same order of magnitude (with the number of dead totaling six figures at least) as Rwanda, but in a strategically more important place.

No less important, U.S. prestige is on the line. Why should anyone, anywhere, take Obama’s threats seriously if he does nothing here? Not to act is to decide, and to decide for an even worse outcome than the one that awaits us.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

CRUZ: ONLY WAY TO STOP OBAMA'S 'TRAIN WRECK'
'If the ordinary rules of Washington apply, we can't win this fight'

Republican U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz is blasting members of his own party for blocking efforts to defund Obamacare, but he says there is a way to stop the president’s health-care plan which he calls a “train wreck.”

“If the ordinary rules of Washington apply, we can’t win this fight,” the Texas lawmaker said Wednesday on Rush Limbaugh’s radio program.“The only way we will be able to win this fight is if we see a grass-roots tsunami.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cruz-only-way-to-s...
Opinion

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I did watch this....your opinion?
Presidents Arrive, National Anthem Performance at March on Washington
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well done.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're reading Dr. Seuss? LOL!
That's YOU after eating green eggs and ham, doofus.
Dang, you're not even funny.
Dang, you're not even intelligent, fozzlebrain.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

KINCHLOW: MLK WASN'T ABOUT DIVIDING AMERICA
Minister denounces constant references to Trayvon Martin case

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/kinchlow-mlk-wasnt...

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

-The Weather Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives people a sense of empowerment over others. They don't like getting beat at their own games.they also do not like posters they can't control has been my observation.
I remember reading last year that there were people who actually paid a fee to Topix in order to assure others were banned. Don't know if it was true or not, but even so...c'mon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Lighten up hypocritter. Has the moon answered your howling, shitthund.?
"shitthund" lol!!!!

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cruise missiles won’t be enough in Syria
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-colu...
Despite all these facts, not to act would be, at this point and by the administration’s own standards, intolerable.
The slaughter in Syria, tolerated for so long, now approaches the same order of magnitude (with the number of dead totaling six figures at least) as Rwanda, but in a strategically more important place.
No less important, U.S. prestige is on the line. Why should anyone, anywhere, take Obama’s threats seriously if he does nothing here? Not to act is to decide, and to decide for an even worse outcome than the one that awaits us.
Not one U.S. soldier should set foot in Syria.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The revenge of these cuntingwolds, I see.
I just cant seem to count the ways I care what the goobergooblers say. I cant get to "one".

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Dang, you're not even intelligent, fozzlebrain.
She's just as "intelligent" as you are possibly even more, and denying this just makes you look like more of a dishonest person than you already do.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad there is some smart kids from KY after the "Miley" exhibition the other night...I heard she was from Ky also.
....she just had to be from KY.
is it true NTR said Miley 'could have been HER daughter'?:)

maybe it was rose or ?????

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading last year that there were people who actually paid a fee to Topix in order to assure others were banned. Don't know if it was true or not, but even so...c'mon.
You need to whine to Raalff. He reports people all day and tries to get them banned. He always has. The funny thing is that he's the one who ends up getting banned. Karma's a beeeeeyotch!! YUP!

“Cloudy ”

Cool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Talk about projecting.
YOU don't like posters you can't control and you never have. So you and your goons do everything imaginable to try and get rid of them, so don't blame others like you always do, hypocrite.
No one wants to control you or any of you other right-wing nuts here. It's fun watching you make fools of yourselves. LOL!
You've never beat anyone at anything--it's all in your head.
Hahahahahahahaha. I don't bother with you and your friends majority of the time, hag. I have no problems scrolling past posts as well as reading posts and not replying. I am not a feeder of trolls. More like an audience of trolls. I sure do get a lot of laughs out of you and your Internet troll friends.

The others I enjoy reading their posts and what their thoughts are on the subject/s that are discussed here as well as engaging in conversation with them.

I do not go to threads to cause mayhem or disrupt the discussion like you and your friends do. Seriously. How many times have you and your friends made the claim to leave this thread? Yet here you and they are.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one U.S. soldier should set foot in Syria.
I think they should blow the shyt out of the entire country. Especially since they dont know shyt. Send them back into the dark ages. That would send a real message. Dont f ck up. We dont care who did it. Dont let it happen again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Good Night *Patriots*

Keep on KEEPING ON ...

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect, topix incurred a surcharge to expedite an

abuse accusation...excercise due diligence.

Banning was based on violation of TOS.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey Vet, did you notice that not one conservative(black or white) was invited to the 50th MLK event in DC? They say they want to just "get along". TOTAL BS. Plus on another note. Did you notice how the NON-VET POTUS is so anxious to send out troops into harms way(after getting on GWB's case)? What a worthless POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,341 - 148,360 of218,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••