The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404363 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#174433 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the Arabic word for "God".
It is used by Arab, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians to refer to the God of the Christian Bible.
The word "Allah" is also used by Mizrahi Jews to refer to the God of Abraham.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
In Arab language Christian Bibles "God" is referred to as "Allah".
----------
"...Therefore Judeo-Christianity do not kill for the sake of their God."
Ever heard of the Crusades?
...And then there's this passage...
Luke 22:36-38
New International Version (NIV)
36 He said to them,“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written:‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[a];(A) and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”
38 The disciples said,“See, Lord, here are two swords.”
“That’s enough!” he replied.
----------
Why did he tell his followers to sell their possessions and buy swords if they weren't meant to use the swords?
You don't want to play this game sparky...you're outmatched.
BTW. I'm only interested in the English Language and definitions.
1 post removed

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#174435 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Typical border jumping loud mouth. First you sneak in. Then you lie and criticize.
Another liar....holy smokes, can't anyone here speak the truth?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#174436 Aug 21, 2013
Rodeo clown wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think I best him in some political arguments on occasion, same as with anybody else. But humiliate him personally? No, I have more self-respect of my own than that. I hope you are kinder to your queer friends. You probably have some, even if you don't know it yet.
What's a "REWBA"? Or should I say "who"?
What is the point on picking on gays anyway? Do you think unkind words will suddenly "cure" them or make them "repent"? If you do, you're a pretty big idiot. Or maybe some kind of nutty evangelical who thinks that speaking in voices or the "laying on of hands" will bring divine intervention. God made then the way they are. Get used to it. Or take it up with Him.
"Rewba" is a poster that I am on good terms with, and frequently have heated debates with.

These people despise him and can't understand how two people that don't agree on everything could possibly respect each other.

They are accusing you of being him.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#174437 Aug 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hardly troubled with it. Your God is tossing some fire and brimstone at all of his evil sodomites.
Repent, stooge. Your end is near.
Coward. Can't stand by your word.
Its okay. "Don't panic" over it.
3 posts removed

“Don't put MY kids on the line”

Since: Aug 13

Do it yourself

#174441 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can sue anyone. It does not mean they will win. And anyone can counter-sue back and most do win and usually settle out of court. Jax seems like the type of person who brings his own misery on. Jax is the one who has thwarted his "husband's" name all over the threads. He sure does give you an awful lot of power over him, doesn't he? You deserve that crown.
He even confirmed his last name under this character a page or to back. Until then I wouldn't have know he was claiming he was jazzon mcIntosh. Now he'll go baserk because I am posting it. His bs never ends.
3 posts removed

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#174445 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>I saw him on his bike in Chicaog protesting for a free head transplant. After seeing him I think we should do it for him anyway.
"I saw him on his bike in Chicaog"

Too much, where is that?

This is like The Twilght Zone. I'm waiting for Qball and bonbon

to post something stupid. Did y'all go to school together?

Location hidden

#174446 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not giving instruction to kill in his name. Everyone has a right to defend themselves and if having to sell something to get the right tool for a proper defense is what one must do.
I get that you just rather pee on people's religious beliefs, Jax. Problem is, you pee on it for all the wrong reasons.
Allah is more your kind of God. You are just too stupid to realize, he would have you killed quicker than the Judeo-Christian's God who goes by the Bible, not the Quran.
"You are just too stupid to realize, he would have you killed quicker than the Judeo-Christian's God who goes by the Bible, not the Quran"

Actually, all you good "God fearing Christians" keep reminding me that the God of the Bible says that I am supposed to be put to death because I am gay.

You're wrong about that, but still.

Anyway, There are millions of Christians in the world that refer to the God of the Bible as "Allah" and every bible printed in the Arabic language refers to God as "Allah".

You can rail against it all you want, but you're only expressing your own ignorance and prejudice.
1 post removed

Do it yourself

#174448 Aug 21, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Typical border jumping loud mouth. First you sneak in. Then you lie and criticize.
Yeah, and his back is wet it ain't from sweat.
1 post removed
Pauls Pretty Pink Panties

Los Angeles, CA

#174450 Aug 21, 2013
I'm so embarrassed. He came home last night and before douching, took on an entire gang of horny homeless men. Now I have all kinds of skidmarks.
Not to worry, Chauncy is coming over later to suck them out of me.
Anonymous

Arkadelphia, AR

#174451 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"At least intelligent blacks see that and do not like what Obama is doing..."
Meaning, in your eyes, the only "intelligent blacks" are those that agree with you and since Obama has well over 90% support in the African-American community you must believe that over 90% of black people are unintelligent.
Like I said earlier, the only black man you'll listen to is the one that says what you tell him to.
The one that knows his place.
BTW...have you figured out that Arab speaking Christians refer to the God of the Bible as "Allah"?
You've got nothing.
God has many names in the Bible, but Allah is certainly not one of them. I have no idea who Allah is, but he is not my God, not the God of the Bible, he is not the Great I Am.
1 post removed
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#174453 Aug 21, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with you on the death penalty. It is to final of a solution to kill someone. Put them in to a 5 x 8 cell for 23.5 hours a day and in another 8 x 5 cell for half an hour a day. No TV limited reading material letters from the family pencil and paper so they can write people and a strict 1800 calorie a day diet. Much more humane than killing them. 50-60 years or more sounds real good for them.
I do not think it was race motivated and yes some one will say it was they always do
Tax payer money could be better spent elsewhere than giving a murderer three square meals, a cot, medical care and treatment, penicl and paper and magazines to read.
1 post removed
A penny for your thoughts

Monterey Park, CA

#174455 Aug 21, 2013
Looks like Goat Rider is vying for the vacated king of trolls crown.

If they were to add up all his filthy socks he'd wear it every week, hands down.
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#174457 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Now if we were to do a poll asking people who would they want to be like?
How many check marks do you think you will get vs Bonnie?"
Start a thread and let's see!
:p
Bonnie`s not into the same kind of fishing rods that you are there slush ball.

Do it yourself

#174458 Aug 21, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. People need to stop with this political correctness crap.
But the truth may hurt someones feelings and make them cry.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#174459 Aug 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington cannot be expected to help people like you. You will always be victims; desperate, needy, complainers who blame the world for their plight.
I'm enjoying life. My stock portfolio is doing well. My children all attend private schools. Life is good from where I sit. You should have made better choices. America did.
In other words, you live a grandiose life and wish you had what others have. Typical libtard.

Location hidden

#174460 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack,
Hell, I'm a fair businessman, so here's the deal.
Your contract is for $10,000 cash with pictures for proof.
Being the good soul that I am and also to make a very small profit, plus cover my traveling expenses to and from your house, not to mention NTR's, I'd be willing to let you buy out your own contract for $12,500.
Deal?
If not, then the deal will go through as per scheduled on the agreed upon date.
Your choice.
Time is running out on you though Jack.
As such, I will need to know something within the next 10 days.
You want me to call you nstead so you don't have to answer here?
Oh well Jack, whatever you choose, just remember, it is your choice and yours alone to make whether the contract remians live or suddenly gets called off.
The cost will be $12,500.
Like I said Jack, I am a fair business man and now you have an actual choice in the matter.
You got 10 days to come up with the cash.
We can arrange the payoff, but only at my discretion, if you choose my offer.
Otherwise, it's business as usual.
There's your final offer.
A pun for you Jack.
"What have you got to lose Jack?"
Get the joke Jack?
"What have you got to lose?"
LMFAO!....Too Fcking Funny!
So now we've added extortion to the list?

Yep, you're a funny guy.

Not real bright, but funny.
dem

Columbus, OH

#174461 Aug 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rewba" is a poster that I am on good terms with, and frequently have heated debates with.
These people despise him and can't understand how two people that don't agree on everything could possibly respect each other.
They are accusing you of being him.
that is rewba you ignorant fcktard you are the dumbest fcktard ever

Location hidden

#174462 Aug 21, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie`s not into the same kind of fishing rods that you are there slush ball.
I know. I like men.

;)
Mrs Ralff

Monterey Park, CA

#174463 Aug 21, 2013
Loling wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and his back is wet it ain't from sweat.
What happened to your clown hun?
1 post removed

Do it yourself

#174465 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack,
Hell, I'm a fair businessman, so here's the deal.
Your contract is for $10,000 cash with pictures for proof.
Being the good soul that I am and also to make a very small profit, plus cover my traveling expenses to and from your house, not to mention NTR's, I'd be willing to let you buy out your own contract for $12,500.
Deal?
If not, then the deal will go through as per scheduled on the agreed upon date.
Your choice.
Time is running out on you though Jack.
As such, I will need to know something within the next 10 days.
You want me to call you nstead so you don't have to answer here?
Oh well Jack, whatever you choose, just remember, it is your choice and yours alone to make whether the contract remians live or suddenly gets called off.
The cost will be $12,500.
Like I said Jack, I am a fair business man and now you have an actual choice in the matter.
You got 10 days to come up with the cash.
We can arrange the payoff, but only at my discretion, if you choose my offer.
Otherwise, it's business as usual.
There's your final offer.
A pun for you Jack.
"What have you got to lose Jack?"
Get the joke Jack?
"What have you got to lose?"
LMFAO!....Too Fcking Funny!
Will ya take payment in chickens and apple unripened apples?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colleges pushed to note sexual misconduct on tr... 3 min clay 14
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min king of kings 13,205
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 4 min Sandra 2,318
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 4 min Quirky 31
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 4 min o see the light 71
News Barbara Bush: Sarah Palin should stay in Alaska (Nov '10) 6 min Sugar3838 4,779
News Trump's tariff plan hits a hurdle: Congressiona... 10 min Lips5152 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Incognito4Ever 1,460,347
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 59 min Xrcb 14,932
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,598
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 1 hr Mothra 149
More from around the web