The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393272 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#169746 Aug 11, 2013
Super Queer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Super Queer? Who cares. What matters is that your nurse wheels you out to see the meteor shower before its to late. Hurry little girl, it only happens once a year. Topix is here 24/7 for you to pretend you're something/anything besides the broken down loser you are.
Gawd, you're lame.

Location hidden

#169747 Aug 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Odds are you a lot more like the lizard than anything else.
"6'5 272"

That's a lot of lame. Hahaha!

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#169748 Aug 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey there, V.
Hello Your majesty, your custom made crown looks great on your gorgeous self.
Aren't you glad you'll be going back to being a regular Topix poster like the rest of us?
It must be taxing to live up to such lofty expectations,
Burger Ralff, er, King couldn't do it, he got himself axed and squashed as he let the crown go to his fat head...
LOL!

wastoid on fire

United States

#169749 Aug 11, 2013
No Good Deed wrote:
10 Reasons Why Homosexual “Marriage” is Harmful and Must be Opposed
8. It Imposes Its Acceptance on All Society
By legalizing same-sex “marriage,” the State becomes its official and active promoter. The State calls on public officials to officiate at the new civil ceremony, orders public schools to teach its acceptability to children, and punishes any state employee who expresses disapproval.
In the private sphere, objecting parents will see their children exposed more than ever to this new “morality,” businesses offering wedding services will be forced to provide them for same-sex unions, and rental property owners will have to agree to accept same-sex couples as tenants.
In every situation where marriage affects society, the State will expect Christians and all people of good will to betray their consciences by condoning, through silence or act, an attack on the natural order and Christian morality.
9. It Is the Cutting Edge of the Sexual Revolution
In the 1960s, society was pressured to accept all kinds of immoral sexual relationships between men and women. Today we are seeing a new sexual revolution where society is being asked to accept sodomy and same-sex “marriage.”
If homosexual “marriage” is universally accepted as the present step in sexual “freedom,” what logical arguments can be used to stop the next steps of incest, pedophilia, bestiality, and other forms of unnatural behavior? Indeed, radical elements of certain “avant garde” subcultures are already advocating such aberrations.
The railroading of same-sex “marriage” on the American people makes increasingly clear what homosexual activist Paul Varnell wrote in the Chicago Free Press:
"The gay movement, whether we acknowledge it or not, is not a civil rights movement, not even a sexual liberation movement, but a moral revolution aimed at changing people's view of homosexuality."
10. It Offends God
This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God. Same-sex “marriage” does just this. Accordingly, anyone who professes to love God must be opposed to it.
Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve. As we read in the Book of Genesis:“God created man in His image; in the Divine image he created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them, saying:‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’”(Gen. 1:28-29)
The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ:“From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.”(Mark 10:6-7).
Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality:“The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.”(Gen. 19:24-25)
http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/politically-i...
10. Well, God can fix this one himself, can't he? Just petition Him to create no more gays.

Well, that was simple, wasn't it?

You're welcome.

PS - Isn't it some kind of sin to be claiming to speak for God or to question what he's done? Just asking....
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#169750 Aug 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Funny, on my license, it says I'm 6'0 236. I guess I better call and update it eh scaredy cat?
Why are you such a coward? lol
Last time you told that Lie you were 6`2 and 240. EFookn Lil liar.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#169752 Aug 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me. You lie and lie and lie Q, but you have never been able to back anything you post up.

I'm 6'0 tall, 230+. I guess to a midget like you that is some kind of accomplishment that you feel you have to dispute but it's really not that big of a deal.

Location hidden

#169753 Aug 11, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not right. You are far left. You are a typical homosexual troublemaker. All homosexuals are trouble makers. That is why they end up getting beat the hell up all the time. Your kind might think that people accept your perverted ways but the overwhelming majority of people believe that homosexuality is disgusting. That is not going to change anytime soon. Is there anything else you need clarified?
"all homosexuals are trouble makers. That is why they end up getting beat the hell up all the time"

Do you even realize how much of an embarrassment you are to normal, level headed people?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#169754 Aug 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me. You lie and lie and lie Q, but you have never been able to back anything you post up.
I'm 6'0 tall, 230+. I guess to a midget like you that is some kind of accomplishment that you feel you have to dispute but it's really not that big of a deal.
Vorenus has told the same lie as you. Ha HA HA HA HA HA

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#169755 Aug 11, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not right. You are far left. You are a typical homosexual troublemaker. All homosexuals are trouble makers. That is why they end up getting beat the hell up all the time. Your kind might think that people accept your perverted ways but the overwhelming majority of people believe that homosexuality is disgusting. That is not going to change anytime soon. Is there anything else you need clarified?
You get testy when you're proven wrong don't you.

Actually the majority of Americans favor full recognition of same-sex marriage in all 50 states and even among those who do not support full marriage equality the majority believe that homosexuals should be left alone to live their lives as they choose.

Don't take my word for it, look it up. The polls are out there and they are consistent.

You my friend, are in the distinct minority when it comes to this issue and the tide of public opinion is moving against you.

I guess you'll just have to learn to deal with it.
1 post removed

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#169757 Aug 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! How does it feel to be a little 5'5" balding 150 lb' scrap?

LMFAO!!!!!

Location hidden

#169758 Aug 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Odds are you a lot more like the lizard than anything else.
Hmmmmm.....

Odds are you LOOK a lot more like the lizard than anything else.

There, that sounds better.

;)

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#169759 Aug 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey munchkin.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#169760 Aug 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"6'5 272"
That's a lot of lame. Hahaha!
"That's a lot of lame."

It's a load of crap is what it is.

Location hidden

#169761 Aug 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some serious insecurities for someone your age Q.

Location hidden

#169762 Aug 11, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey munchkin.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!
LOL....

The Wizard of Oz - The lollipop guild

Location hidden

#169763 Aug 11, 2013
Missourians making fools of themselves...

Missouri Fair clown draws criticism for Obama mask

KANSAS CITY, Mo.(AP)— A clown wearing a President Barack Obama mask appeared at a Missouri State Fair rodeo this weekend and the announcer asked the enthusiastic spectators if they wanted to see "Obama run down by a bull."

The antics led the state's second highest-ranking official, Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, to denounce the performance in a tweet Sunday. He said it was "disrespectful" to the president.

"We are better than this," the Republican tweeted.

State Fair officials said the show in Sedalia was "inappropriate" and "does not reflect the opinions or standards" of the fair. "We strive to be a family friendly event and regret that Saturday's rodeo badly missed that mark," they said in a statement Sunday.

It wasn't clear if any action will be taken against the performers.

Perry Beam, who was among the spectators, said "everybody screamed" and "just went wild" as the announcer talked about having the bull run down the clown with the Obama mask.

"It was at that point I began to feel a sense of fear. It was that level of enthusiasm," Beam, a 48-year-old musician from Higginsville, said Sunday, referring to the reaction from the crowd that filled the fair's grandstand.

He said another clown ran up to the one wearing the Obama mask, pretended to tickle him and played with the lips on the mask. About 15 minutes into the performance, the masked clown had to leave after a bull got too close, Beam said.

Beam was at the rodeo with his wife and a student they were hosting from Taiwan. He said they were having a good time until the end of the rodeo.

"It was the usual until the very end at bull riding," he said. "As they were bringing the bulls into the chute and prepping them ... they bring out what looks like a dummy. The announcer says 'Here's our Obama dummy, or our dummy of Obama.

"They mentioned the president's name, I don't know, 100 times. It was sickening," Beam said. "It was feeling like some kind of Klan rally you'd see on TV."

Officials with the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association, the organization that coordinated the rodeo, did not return phone calls seeking comment Sunday.

After Beam and his family returned home, he posted a photo of the clown in the Obama mask on his Facebook page. The photo and the posting were then promoted online by a blog, Showmeprogress.com , which elicited a huge response Sunday on Twitter.

Scott Holste, spokesman for Missouri's Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon, said Sunday in an email that Nixon "agrees that the performance was disrespectful and offensive, and does not reflect the values of Missourians or the State Fair."

Beam, who grew up attending the State Fair and attends the fair just about every year, said he has never seen anything like the Obama mask display, which he felt was inappropriate for a state-sanctioned event that receives state funding.

"This isn't the Republican Missouri State Fair," Beam said. "It was cruel. It was disturbing. I'm still sick to my stomach over it.... I'm standing here with a mixed-race family. My wife's from Taiwan, and so was the student (his family was hosting). I've never seen anything so blatantly racist in my life.

"If an old country boy picks up on something like that, imagine what a person of color would think."

http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-fair-clown-dra...

Location hidden

#169764 Aug 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"That's a lot of lame."
It's a load of crap is what it is.
Even if it isn't, being 6'5 272 pounds doesn't mean much to me. They just make a more noise hitting the ground. ;)

Location hidden

#169765 Aug 11, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about shrimp?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#169766 Aug 11, 2013
All the Loser clan is here accept Rose and NTR. Lame night to be posting. Night all..

Location hidden

#169767 Aug 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
The Wizard of Oz - The lollipop guild
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HEeg1d1tQqQXX
"The Wizard of Oz - The lollipop guild
http://www.youtube.com/watch... ;

Raaalff, Posit and Q? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,418,824
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 2 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Dogen 204,942
News Republicans need to shut down Trump's election ... 11 min Elarena 56
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min JRB 222,473
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 20 min Sicklecell Supporter 35
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 29 min asd 7,734
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr IND 239,443
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 hr asd 341
More from around the web