The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
141,341 - 141,360 of 244,055 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
touchie, are we?lol
you should be happy, happy... some body talked about you!
that's why you hang around here and take the 'abuse', right?
like a whipped doggie, even BAD attention IS attention...
btw, why laugh at your own joke?'fraid no one else will?
rose: the best entertainment on Topix... and CHEAP, too!!
It appeared to me you were needy for some attention, so I gave it to you. You also seem pretty touchy yourself.

People talk about me all the time. Are you jealous? Sounds like it. Maybe you just wanted to get in on the action and were feeling left out.

The laughter was intended as sarcasm. I wouldn't expect a dolt like you to get it though.

Next time you want attention, do it straight up instead of agreeing with some lame joke about a person.

You got what you gave.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Frito, Mexican Pride.
AHA...what an I D I O T!!!

<qball peers out his tent window looking for hit men> :)
2 posts removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It appeared to me you were needy for some attention, so I gave it to you. You also seem pretty touchy yourself.
People talk about me all the time. Are you jealous? Sounds like it. Maybe you just wanted to get in on the action and were feeling left out.
The laughter was intended as sarcasm. I wouldn't expect a dolt like you to get it though.
Next time you want attention, do it straight up instead of agreeing with some lame joke about a person.
You got what you gave.
higgans is a special case.

Always wrong and always willing to argue about it endlessly.

Eventually he gets it...and then just changes his story.

Never fails.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It was a fly rod you ignoramus. Maybe he did.
I never ID'd your rod...rookie...btw Big Foot is a myth...tell

me more mija.
5 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>How many cockroaches can you keep in 'em?
Aha...who cares...
3 posts removed

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ID'd your rod...rookie...btw Big Foot is a myth...tell
me more mija.
THE MONKEY MAN
[EVOLUTION]

http://youtu.be/morKYjMNvqE

ROLLING STONES
let it bleed
APE-SH!T-Videos--{M}

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MONKEY MAN
[EVOLUTION]
http://youtu.be/morKYjMNvqE
ROLLING STONES
let it bleed
APE-SH!T-Videos--{M}
Aha....

The Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler (Live)- OFFICIAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just have no sense of humor, I swear. LOL!
Congratulations, Your Majesty!!!
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Frito, Mexican Pride.
Yea..got you....

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw O-Satan laughing with delight. "The Day The USA Died" !!
Is The ACA/Obamacare Being Outsourced?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Yet the eHealth deal is only the tip of the iceberg for the level of implementation that has been farmed out to private industry. The trail is long and runs from HHS all the way down to states setting up state-based exchanges. In fact, it leaves any reasonable person to wonder why the ACA didnít just allow subsidies in private exchanges to increase coverage. Instead public exchanges are shoveling bucket loads of taxpayer money to private companies to deal with the deluge of ACA requirements.
1 post removed

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the mean time get back to President Obama and immigration."
Totally agree and how he has failed.. ;-)
Eagle
It depends on what his purpose is! He is, as some one quite bluntly put it, a useful idiot. I prefer, The Ultimate Egotistical Buffoon! He wasn't picked by billionaires and bankers because he is the brightest bulb in the bunch. They needed someone they could use and manipulate. Enter the Obama.
2 posts removed
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

lets dig al quaida out of a hat

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
The 1936 Olympics and Putin
In 1936, at the Berlin Olympics, Glickman and Stoller were replaced when it was decided the two should not compete because they were Jewish and it might offend host Adolf Hitler.
Today, we know better.
----------
Demand Russia keep gay athletes safe
Usually when we talk about the 1936 Olympics in Berlin we focus on two men -- Adolf Hitler and Jesse Owens -- and rightfully so. They are the two with an undeniable impact on history, albeit in vastly different ways.
But in light of President Barack Obama's recent remarks on "The Tonight Show" denouncing Russia's new anti-gay laws, laws that have led to bloodshed in the streets, it is important that we remember Marty Glickman and Sam Stoller....
...so here we are again: an Olympics on the horizon, another host country with recently legislated laws persecuting a group of people, and for a while, we were silent. And then Tuesday happened.
"I've been very clear that when it comes to universal rights, when it comes to people's basic freedoms, that whether you are discriminating on the basis of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation, you are violating the basic morality that I think should transcend every country," Obama said, going on to talk about how Russia's treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people goes against the spirit of the Olympics.
Full Story...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/opinion/grander...
This Olympics is going to be very tense it seems. I wonder if the UN can do anything to resolve this?
Off With Your Head

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
Ignore and report.
Report? Report what Jack? IE;

"Torchwood, for the most part I've left your posts alone and on occasion we've even been able to agree on a few things, but enough is enough.

You're definition of stalking is just a bit, well, ridiculous.

In a previous post (addressed to me) you said something about how the trolls posted in anonymity.

YOU ARE ALL POSTING IN ANONYMITY!

As far as I know I'm the only person on this thread who has used his real name, given his real hometown and told his true life story so until and unless you do the same it's time to dial the paranoia back a notch or two.

Going back and finding posts is not stalking. Finding information that has been posted in the public domain is not stalking.

I don't have a personal problem with you, but seriously, you're spamming the thread with this crap is nothing short of self indulgent. "

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kirkland-az/T...

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
As I set here and read a lot of the post. I see a lot of hate, and I cannot understand hate. I do understand dislike, I freely admit I dislike the President but he is my President. I would have preferred Hillary over Obama. What are you a women hater?
The Hate I see the most is from the Far Left. OMG if I disagree with you I am the Devil In-Carnet. I am not in lock step with the left agenda. The problem is I know what the far lefts agenda is and do you know. I am not willing to give up any of my right. It is bad enough that several right are being infringed on by the government. Wiretapping, voice recognition programs, Key word programs and several other programs. These programs have been in place since the 90ís and I worked with them. Think at how much they have improved in 18 years. And the left wants to infringe more in the name of safety.
I agree with you about the hate but where you lose me is saying it's all coming from the left. I believe I've seen more then it's share coming from the right as well. Hate doesn't heal nor has it ever accomplished anything that is good.
If you see the left wanting to infringe on our freedoms I'd love for you to be more sepecific about what they are doing that makes you feel that way.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope that is what happens and something I would recommend.. But lets face it most teens or young adults would have a hard time with the probation aspect.. Now not only competing with other citizens with a clean record they they have a record.. Grant it they earned it and it seems to lead to nothing but crime thereafter..
In the Ghetto
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Eagle
If they go through the court system as juveniles they won't have a record to their names as adults. Those records are sealed. Plus if it's a first time offense they will only get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.
I believe the 3rd time and your out is the wrong way of doing things. Because when they break the law and nothing much happens the 1st, 2nd time that simple encourages them to continue on the wrong path. Perhaps if they hit them hard the first time there wouldn't be a 2nd and 3rd time.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Bernie wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Sad Sack. You're a self professed queer who spends her life on the internet. That in itself is bad enough, but have you ever noticed the only friends you have on the internet are of the white trash and minority type? There are upstanding queers on the internet, even upstanding straight people who befriend queers, none of which seem to like you.
Why is that, Failboy - Sad Sack?
Ignorance doesn't become you. I like Jaxx and I'm not white trash nor have I ever been. I happen to be a very upstanding straight member of my community and a Christian.
When you speak to another person as you just did to Jaxx what does that make you?
Wobbles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance doesn't become you. I like Jaxx and I'm not white trash nor have I ever been. I happen to be a very upstanding straight member of my community and a Christian.
When you speak to another person as you just did to Jaxx what does that make you?
Your equal?

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying with this post that you support pols doing 'things' that 'help' their party over helping, say, their Country?
the second question would then be: so, you think the Dem pols, by supporting 'reform' ARE helping THEIR party? and, if the Country suffers or not, ah, well????
15 million illegals, like 15-25 million gays, like 20-30 entitlement class citizens, like 25 million SS receivers... do NOT constitute a MAJORITY like, say, 100 million working & tax-paying citizens and their families.
if the pols/FG would take care of the PAYERS first, the others would be pretty much moot.
pretty soon, the pols/FG is gonna make the working & tax-paying citizens a MINORITY, too.
then, will they get the attention they DESERVE?
some people have their priorities backasswards, IMO.
you are one of them...
To begin with higgins I don't see immigration reform that legalizes immigrants as harming our Country. The facts show it would actually help so you are all wrong about what you say.
I believe that the Republican party should do what the majority want them to do.
"Whit Ayres is a respected veteran Republican pollster who has done extensive research and polling on immigration reform and what GOP primary voters really think of it. He tells me in an interview that much of the conventional wisdom is wrong: Republican voters do support immigration reform ó including a path to citizenship ó albeit with the proper conditions attached. Indeed they want to see something done."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
What has happened with the Republican party is that they are stuck on stupid. They have done everything possible to stop any legislation that would help this Country because of it. Unless they wise up soon I see more years of Democrats running things and I would like to see my party get back in and working for the citizens of this Country.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
R Rivera
So now you're attacking young girls that don't even post here. How sorry does that make you. If you want to fight with the man fight with him and leave his daughter out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••