The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Off With Your Head

Anonymous Proxy

#168309 Aug 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Ignore and report.
Report? Report what Jack? IE;

"Torchwood, for the most part I've left your posts alone and on occasion we've even been able to agree on a few things, but enough is enough.

You're definition of stalking is just a bit, well, ridiculous.

In a previous post (addressed to me) you said something about how the trolls posted in anonymity.

YOU ARE ALL POSTING IN ANONYMITY!

As far as I know I'm the only person on this thread who has used his real name, given his real hometown and told his true life story so until and unless you do the same it's time to dial the paranoia back a notch or two.

Going back and finding posts is not stalking. Finding information that has been posted in the public domain is not stalking.

I don't have a personal problem with you, but seriously, you're spamming the thread with this crap is nothing short of self indulgent. "

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kirkland-az/T...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#168310 Aug 8, 2013
Occupy-Chicago wrote:
As I set here and read a lot of the post. I see a lot of hate, and I cannot understand hate. I do understand dislike, I freely admit I dislike the President but he is my President. I would have preferred Hillary over Obama. What are you a women hater?
The Hate I see the most is from the Far Left. OMG if I disagree with you I am the Devil In-Carnet. I am not in lock step with the left agenda. The problem is I know what the far lefts agenda is and do you know. I am not willing to give up any of my right. It is bad enough that several right are being infringed on by the government. Wiretapping, voice recognition programs, Key word programs and several other programs. These programs have been in place since the 90s and I worked with them. Think at how much they have improved in 18 years. And the left wants to infringe more in the name of safety.
I agree with you about the hate but where you lose me is saying it's all coming from the left. I believe I've seen more then it's share coming from the right as well. Hate doesn't heal nor has it ever accomplished anything that is good.
If you see the left wanting to infringe on our freedoms I'd love for you to be more sepecific about what they are doing that makes you feel that way.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#168311 Aug 8, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope that is what happens and something I would recommend.. But lets face it most teens or young adults would have a hard time with the probation aspect.. Now not only competing with other citizens with a clean record they they have a record.. Grant it they earned it and it seems to lead to nothing but crime thereafter..
In the Ghetto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TzxWbURBRRcXX
Eagle
If they go through the court system as juveniles they won't have a record to their names as adults. Those records are sealed. Plus if it's a first time offense they will only get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.
I believe the 3rd time and your out is the wrong way of doing things. Because when they break the law and nothing much happens the 1st, 2nd time that simple encourages them to continue on the wrong path. Perhaps if they hit them hard the first time there wouldn't be a 2nd and 3rd time.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#168312 Aug 8, 2013
Bernie wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Sad Sack. You're a self professed queer who spends her life on the internet. That in itself is bad enough, but have you ever noticed the only friends you have on the internet are of the white trash and minority type? There are upstanding queers on the internet, even upstanding straight people who befriend queers, none of which seem to like you.
Why is that, Failboy - Sad Sack?
Ignorance doesn't become you. I like Jaxx and I'm not white trash nor have I ever been. I happen to be a very upstanding straight member of my community and a Christian.
When you speak to another person as you just did to Jaxx what does that make you?
Wobbles

United States

#168313 Aug 8, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance doesn't become you. I like Jaxx and I'm not white trash nor have I ever been. I happen to be a very upstanding straight member of my community and a Christian.
When you speak to another person as you just did to Jaxx what does that make you?
Your equal?

“Peace”

Location hidden

#168314 Aug 8, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying with this post that you support pols doing 'things' that 'help' their party over helping, say, their Country?
the second question would then be: so, you think the Dem pols, by supporting 'reform' ARE helping THEIR party? and, if the Country suffers or not, ah, well????
15 million illegals, like 15-25 million gays, like 20-30 entitlement class citizens, like 25 million SS receivers... do NOT constitute a MAJORITY like, say, 100 million working & tax-paying citizens and their families.
if the pols/FG would take care of the PAYERS first, the others would be pretty much moot.
pretty soon, the pols/FG is gonna make the working & tax-paying citizens a MINORITY, too.
then, will they get the attention they DESERVE?
some people have their priorities backasswards, IMO.
you are one of them...
To begin with higgins I don't see immigration reform that legalizes immigrants as harming our Country. The facts show it would actually help so you are all wrong about what you say.
I believe that the Republican party should do what the majority want them to do.
"Whit Ayres is a respected veteran Republican pollster who has done extensive research and polling on immigration reform and what GOP primary voters really think of it. He tells me in an interview that much of the conventional wisdom is wrong: Republican voters do support immigration reform including a path to citizenship albeit with the proper conditions attached. Indeed they want to see something done."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
What has happened with the Republican party is that they are stuck on stupid. They have done everything possible to stop any legislation that would help this Country because of it. Unless they wise up soon I see more years of Democrats running things and I would like to see my party get back in and working for the citizens of this Country.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#168315 Aug 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
R Rivera
So now you're attacking young girls that don't even post here. How sorry does that make you. If you want to fight with the man fight with him and leave his daughter out of it.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#168317 Aug 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Frito, Mexican Pride.
LMAO! They are so easy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168318 Aug 8, 2013
Once again Obama fails simple geography.(Of all things)

http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/08/07/watch-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168319 Aug 8, 2013
3 posts removed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#168323 Aug 8, 2013
Well, it looks like they got that mess cleaned up already.

Maybe today can be a little more sane around here.

:)

Location hidden

#168324 Aug 8, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>This Olympics is going to be very tense it seems. I wonder if the UN can do anything to resolve this?
The Olympics are going to be a real mess and NBC has a public relations nightmare on its hands.

You can look for some major advertisers to pull out.

The UN will probably try to be involved in "negotiations" to ensure athletes and visitors are safe, but there isn't really much they can do.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#168327 Aug 8, 2013
Off With Your Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Report? Report what Jack? IE;
"Torchwood, for the most part I've left your posts alone and on occasion we've even been able to agree on a few things, but enough is enough.
You're definition of stalking is just a bit, well, ridiculous.
In a previous post (addressed to me) you said something about how the trolls posted in anonymity.
YOU ARE ALL POSTING IN ANONYMITY!
As far as I know I'm the only person on this thread who has used his real name, given his real hometown and told his true life story so until and unless you do the same it's time to dial the paranoia back a notch or two.
Going back and finding posts is not stalking. Finding information that has been posted in the public domain is not stalking.
I don't have a personal problem with you, but seriously, you're spamming the thread with this crap is nothing short of self indulgent. "
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kirkland-az/T...
"As far as I know I'm the only person on this thread who has used his real name, given his real hometown and told his true life story"

Get a clue.

I posted under my real name when I first came to Topix. You're probably the only person on this thread that doesn't know that unless you're just playing stupid for effect.

The trolls used that name to research me and when they found out I was exactly who and what I claimed to be and there wasn't anything they could use to shut me up, they started posting contact information about my family members.

After a series of death threats (kind of like the dozens that were deleted from yesterdays troll party) I started posting as Jaxxon.

It was my choice and the original account is still active if I should ever decide I want to use it.

ralff is posting with the name of the town where I grew up as his user name right now and posts my real name every time he gets frustrated because he isn't smart enough to win an argument (how sad is that?), so as far as I'm concerned you can save the drama.

When I talk about the trolls posting anonymously, I'm talking about the cowards that come on here, post other peoples info, make threats and hide behind an anonymous proxy to do it.

Remind you of anyone?

Location hidden

#168328 Aug 8, 2013
ParisCrossingFeedSalesman wrote:
I'm affraid I will not be able to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr's 50th anniversary of his great speech if they are going to force a tribute to trayvon on me while doing so. I'll just honor it in private and quietly move on.;
Trayvon Martin case lingers over anniversary of MLKs March on Washington
Organizers commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington say they expect the case of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin to figure prominently in their events, but they insist the controversy wont overshadow the tribute to a milestone in the civil rights movement.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Guess they think it is to there advantage to turn off their supporters.
And you really think Dr. King wouldn't have something to say about that case if he were alive today?

For some reason I just don't see this as a serious post.

Nothing new there.
Janie

Singapore, Singapore

#168329 Aug 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
And you really think Dr. King wouldn't have something to say about that case if he were alive today?
For some reason I just don't see this as a serious post.
Nothing new there.
For some reason I just don't see where anything you have to say matters to anybody that matters.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#168331 Aug 8, 2013
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason I just don't see where anything you have to say matters to anybody that matters.
Then scroll past it. Duh!

Location hidden

#168332 Aug 8, 2013
CNN video: British teen commits suicide after online attacks

14 year old Hannah Smith has committed suicide after becoming the target of internet trolls.

A face book page in her memory has been taken down after the same trolls began to attack the dead teen there. Her sister has now become their target.

Most of the attacks originated from an unregulated, New York based forum where those responsible plan a "celebration" following the young girls death.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168335 Aug 8, 2013
ParisCrossingFeedSalesman wrote:
Like all liberal, Obama fails get his people to keep their mouths shut;
The suspicious leaks behind the terrorism alert
Even If Edward Snowden's leaks have caused irreparable harm to national security, those of us without security clearances only have the government's word to take for it. But this week's disclosure that a specific conference call between Al Qaeda leaders was detected and recorded by the National Security Agency is precisely the sort of information that should not be in the public domain until the threat has passed, precisely the sort of secret that almost no one has a problem with the government keeping.
more http://news.yahoo.com/suspicious-leaks-behind...
I'll agree, like most, he is one and he does fail.....
A good point
higgans

Marion, IN

#168336 Aug 8, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>To begin with higgins I don't see immigration reform that legalizes immigrants as harming our Country. The facts show it would actually help so you are all wrong about what you say.
I believe that the Republican party should do what the majority want them to do.
"Whit Ayres is a respected veteran Republican pollster who has done extensive research and polling on immigration reform and what GOP primary voters really think of it. He tells me in an interview that much of the conventional wisdom is wrong: Republican voters do support immigration reform including a path to citizenship albeit with the proper conditions attached. Indeed they want to see something done."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
What has happened with the Republican party is that they are stuck on stupid. They have done everything possible to stop any legislation that would help this Country because of it. Unless they wise up soon I see more years of Democrats running things and I would like to see my party get back in and working for the citizens of this Country.
gee, WA, maybe YOU need to change Party?

but, nooooo, you want your Party to parrot the Dems/Progressives.

how does a TWO party system work again? certainly NOT the way you are putting forth!

but then, why should your political views be any LESS confused then your religious ones?

what do you wanna bet, IF you are over 50 yrs old and have been a practicing Christian all of your life, that your preacher/whatever was NOT pro-gay rights, what, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago?

did the tenets of the Christian faith change or did popularity and societal pressures and economical issues force 'progress' upon your god and his 2000 year old teachings?

the words in your Bible haven't been re-written, have they?

no, just re-interpreted... by forward-thinking 'progressive'-types!

why write your own 'bible', start your own religion or CHANGE religions when you can just make what you entered into ADAPT to YOUR views?

and, if folks that have been members for the same amount of time, or longer!, than you don't agree... well, f^%k'em! they are wrong, right?

you apply the same standards to your Party... if the 'other' members of YOUR Republican Party don't want to adapt and believe Prog/Dem views, they are wrong, too.

what are we to do when folks like you decide to believe the sky is actually green... and, like global warming, can find 2 or 200 hundred 'scientists' to back up your story?

go along with YOUR POV or trust our lying eyes?

WA, THERE IS A WAY FOR NON-CITIZENS TO BECOME LEGAL RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS. THERE HAS BEEN FOR DECADES!

anybody that really believes in the Rule of Law knows and RECOGNIZES that simple fact.

have you totally discounted all of our current Laws... or just those you and your kind have re-interpreted to no longer be VALID?

just how is legalizing 15 million MORE workers here going to HELP the millions of CITIZENS that are already out of work... or WON'T work?

and, what about the NEXT 15 MILLION illegals 10 years from now(remember IR from the 80s!!)????

doing something over and over and expecting a DIFFERENT result is THE definition of INSANITY... and Progressive thinking.

welcome to the Dem/Prog/RINO NUT house.... see NTR or Rose for your gift basket.
1 post removed

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#168338 Aug 8, 2013
Kimo Sobee wrote:
<quoted text>
Payback for you and NTR posting Barnes personal info.
In your azz b!tch!
Naw. All it really is is your extreme jealousy and your loser temper tantrum on display again. LOL You're nothing but trash, and you repeatedly display that for all to read.

Did you seriously think you could intimidate me? You clearly don't know me. Beyond that, you coward, I never posted Barnes' personal information. You're lying AGAIN in an effort to justify that which cannot be justified - to use some pretext in order to excuse yourself for your failures, your pathetic lack of character and ethics, and your overt narcissistic personality disorder. You're still the biggest loser.

I will never have to look in the mirror and see what you see when you do. Don't forget that. You will have to live with what it is you've made of yourself, and we both know it's not good. It cannot feel good inside to be you.

I hope you figure it out. But, from here on Topix where you continue to display your illness, It's not looking good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 117,550
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,115,801
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 77
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 3 min O Coqueiro 92
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Jonah1 50,078
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min grave digger 3,197
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Nutz 155,584
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 10 min cancer suxs 256
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 44 min Liberal Mental Di... 40

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE