The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
141,061 - 141,080 of 253,794 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
looseygoosey

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Obammie Commie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Dems have pretty much guaranteed that this country will NEVER have a black man as President ever again.
You got 3.5 more years to live it up and rejoice.
Have fun.
Agree. It's kind of sad too, as it didn't need to be this way. There are many prominent blacks who could have done a much better job.

Blacks are only 13% of the population. They will never be a majority. Latinos might, but blacks never. Too bad the one black President we've had choose to sacrifice a so-called "white Latino" to the lynch mob for racial rabble rousing purposed. He couldn't have done worse even if he was a white cracker from the south. If Latinos haven't been totally disenchanted by now, they're not paying attention.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Obammie Commie wrote:
<quoted text>
Go change your underwear junior, you butterball sweat is stinkin up this thread.
Scaredy cat.

;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked about attacks during the Bush administration...I provided a few examples.
There have been attacks under all of our recent presidents.
Why you keep trying to make it about left -vs- right I don't understand...especially since it isn't workin' for ya.
Alright now since obama is in office tell me how many terrorist were caught or killed over bengazi?? Name one.. Most of the cases you mentioned were caught.. Even those 2 black dudes riding around in the back of a car.. I could really care less if they were muslim they deserved what they got and then some.. Hopefully they were put to death like all of them in GITMO..

Eagle
1 post removed

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are acknowledging he failed now.
Nope, You're just projecting, pretending, and pleading. President Obama is still in office. Obamacare is still there, and you all are still just here.

DREAM ON

http://youtu.be/vL2fDKYG1dA

<AEROSMITH>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Obammie Commie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 5'-4" tall.
I didn't know they stacked chit that high.
LOL

"You're 5'-4" tall."

Posting it over and over won't make it true, scaredy cat.

Keep digging. ;)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does that cost me and you?? Perhaps he should have a motorcade will solendra powered cars while crossing the desert.. ;-)
Eagle
Or maybe he should just STFU and leave big oil alone and still fund alternative energy. I don't know the true cost, but I just hate the do as I say not as I do.
;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

looseygoosey wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. It's kind of sad too, as it didn't need to be this way. There are many prominent blacks who could have done a much better job.
Blacks are only 13% of the population. They will never be a majority. Latinos might, but blacks never. Too bad the one black President we've had choose to sacrifice a so-called "white Latino" to the lynch mob for racial rabble rousing purposed. He couldn't have done worse even if he was a white cracker from the south. If Latinos haven't been totally disenchanted by now, they're not paying attention.
Do you only see people as groups?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Obammie Commie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's 5'-4" and weighs 270 lbs.
His body looks like 270 lbs. of chewed bubble gum!
He is like a brood sow.
A disgusting sweaty fatbody.
LMAO

Maybe if you keep posting it, you'll believe it. hhahahhaha!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, You're just projecting, pretending, and pleading. President Obama is still in office. Obamacare is still there, and you all are still just here.
DREAM ON
http://youtu.be/vL2fDKYG1dA
<AEROSMITH>
"...and you all are still just here."

But he's got that nice shiny crown.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

No More Nanny State wrote:
<quoted text>
She loves the attention. She'll never tire of being "stalked"
Hey psyche just won't allow it. She's a narcissistic, DNC website spammer who can't think originally anymore because of some mental issues she succumbed to a few years back. All because of Topix.
I think this is why her and Rose treat eachother like sisters these days. They have that "bond" of falling off the deep end together. They really do need eachother.
Liar. This whole issue came up with American Lunatic posting her insane spam and complaining about how horribly she's mistreated by trolls like you.

No one has fallen off the deep end except lying hypocrites and azzholes like YOU and your ilk here.

Beat it, coward. You keep switching back and forth between your Missouri IP and your proxy, you chickenchit little punk.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
sure... must be Progressive Math.lol
only in Modern Progressive Amerika do cuts in FUTURE spending INCREASES add up to 'savings'!
BOTH Parties, when in power, use this ploy.
anyone need any further PROOF of the 'take over' of both major Parties by Progressive influences?
folks, the Rep Party 'died' a long time ago... shortly after the demise of the Dem Party.
the new Cancer, Progressive-itis.
well, at least there is a battle being waged for the Heart and Soul of the GOP. the other Party has neither to fight over(remember The Vote!?!)...
Progressives are communists. It is just a PC name for a commie. Plain and simple.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright now since obama is in office tell me how many terrorist were caught or killed over bengazi?? Name one.. Most of the cases you mentioned were caught.. Even those 2 black dudes riding around in the back of a car.. I could really care less if they were muslim they deserved what they got and then some.. Hopefully they were put to death like all of them in GITMO..
Eagle
One Benghazi Attacker Caught, One Blows Himself Up In Gun Battle With Cairo Police
http://patdollard.com/2012/10/one-benghazi-at...

Benghazi Attack Suspect Arrested, Masterminding New Terror Group
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

At this point I have to ask a question...

Do you know anything about anything?

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he should just STFU and leave big oil alone and still fund alternative energy. I don't know the true cost, but I just hate the do as I say not as I do.
;)
The feds make money off every lease either it be oil or gas or anything else.. Hell if you get your energy from coal the feds make money.. But you are right he needs to shut the fck up since AF1 burns plenty along with his security detail.. Not even mentioning the other pig in the white house he calls a wife..

Eagle

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...you look ridiculous "Burger King"..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You're a perfect example of "lower the bar" equality..BWAHAHAHAHA!!
LMAO! "Burger King." I knew I'd seen that silly crown somewhere before. You have to forgive Ralff. He's only about five mentally/emotionally. Just look at his avatar.
KENTUCKY LIBERACE

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and you all are still just here."
But he's got that nice shiny crown.
To match the gleam in his eye and a sparlkle on his tooth, he reminds me of my prodigy.

[K]Neil Sadaka, CALENDER GIRL

http://youtu.be/L6dyo2zfJVQ

C\_/M2LIFE-scopitonevideo
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
President Obama headed to California for Leno appearance
Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/20...
I'm so glad that our president is saving the planet by getting us off of big oil.
;)
Yea, That trip will cost Tax payers 1.5 million or more for the cost of AF-1 And O`s secret service and Local Police. All so he can laugh it up and be a Star.
Fred

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

If you are interested in becoming illuminati members ,inbox me now on Facebook. Fb id is "Fred tayler"
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
One Benghazi Attacker Caught, One Blows Himself Up In Gun Battle With Cairo Police
Anwar denied there was any evidence that Ali was implicated in the attacks. He added his client was not using a fake passport, saying he was a “scapegoat to satisfy the Americans.”
Earlier this month, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said the U.S. has been looking into the arrests of two Tunisian men being detained in Turkey reportedly in connection with the attacks. The State Department in Washington had no further comment on Wednesday.

A U.S. intelligence official was cautious about the Tunisian arrest, saying that the Tunisians have so far not allowed American officials to interview the suspect, so the U.S. is not yet certain how directly he is connected to the attack.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure..
"Anwar denied there was any evidence that Ali was implicated in the attacks. He added his client was not using a fake passport, saying he was a “scapegoat to satisfy the Americans.”"

Tell me do you really believe there was only two in the attack??

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

rick stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's our POS racist coward of a president and his criminal racist AG when 3 yard apes savagely beat an 11 year old white boy on a school bus? Where are Topix libs and criminal apologists?
F Traygone, one dead dirtbag.
You saw that was well when the bus driver stood by and let it happen.. I didn't know it was a white kid.. I just saw the beating.. From the looks of things they are going to be charged and serving some time.. But hey they like being into the criminal justice system anyways.. Why not start in the early teens like life long criminals do??

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••