The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#166141 Aug 2, 2013
Mr Bond wrote:
<quoted text>negative there clown. You have no clue. Better strut the f out if this. MYOB.
Make me.

It's an open forum and you're a troll.

I'll comment when and where I want.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#166142 Aug 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Should serve as a warning for some of the people around here.
Problem is, the people that need to take notice aren't that smart.
I would personally encourage all these right wing nuts to continue threatening the President as they'll do it anyway cloaked as some perverted form of patriotism. That way they can wind up losing their guns and become some guys b*tch in jail.

I like to coin that a rednecks hell.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166143 Aug 2, 2013
Unacceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic deflection.
Just like your fagottic lifestyle.
So what attracts you to Jack the gay guy??

Answer:

Your" fagottic" desires.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#166144 Aug 2, 2013
Mr Bond wrote:
<quoted text>Tell all your chickens that rooster. Anonymous and no such thing as total privacy will catch the con and the fraud. Beware.
You keep this up and I'm going to need an English to English translator to figure out what you're trying to say.

"Beware"...pffft, Bite Me.
Mennis Diller

United States

#166145 Aug 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out your window... I see you.
Now how can that be as I am looking at you. Funny how you know not what a foolish one you are. Cut the crap you fargin eyes hole.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166146 Aug 2, 2013
Hey Jack... it looks like the troll is getting sexually frustrated. He's now masturbating the judge its. Apparently his people skills cannot get him a woman or even a gay man.

LOL!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166147 Aug 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep this up and I'm going to need an English to English translator to figure out what you're trying to say.
He's speaking in that Sarah Palin/Michelle Bachman redneck vernacular. I wish these social rejects would at least take an English refresher class so that they don't look so ignorant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166148 Aug 2, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty interesting combination of two songs.......
THE BALL OF CONFUSION
http://youtu.be/QmRsWdK0PRI
THE TEMPTATIONS
atlasshruggedvideos
~~~~
My Cup Runneth Over With Love
http://youtu.be/Sjp9Dcx2GMU
Ed Ames
GodsChild-videos
Huuummmm ...
How many 'socks' do you have ...???

The Real Jimmy Crack Corn
Since: Jul 10
Long Beach, NY

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TGNP7L4GBQGDJK4...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166149 Aug 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Free Press editorial page editor no longer with Times Free Press
Johnson’s headline,“Take your jobs plan and shove it, Mr. President: Your policies have harmed Chattanooga enough,” appeared on the Free Press page Tuesday, the day President Barack Obama visited the city.
The headline was inappropriate for this newspaper. It was not the original headline approved for publication, and Johnson violated the normal editing process when he changed the headline. The newspaper’s decision to terminate Johnson had nothing to do with the content of the editorial, which criticized the president’s job creation ideas and Chattanooga’s Smart Grid. The Free Press page has often printed editorials critical of the president and his policies.
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2013/aug/01/fr...
I say VIOLATION of his FREE SPEECH rights!
Just for an "opinion"
Censorship ... just like on here!
When you tell the TRUTH!
``````````
Opinion editor Drew Johnson was fired from the Chattanooga Times Free Press for telling President Obama to "shove it" in a headline.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/edit...
Topix should remove your comment just for shits & giggles. It would be their form of "free speech".
Mr Bond

United States

#166150 Aug 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Play the fool. Those who know, know enough. Beware! LE never frowns upon anyone who claims what belongs to another. Go feed your chickens. MYOB

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166151 Aug 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Huuummmm ...
How many 'socks' do you have ...???
The Real Jimmy Crack Corn
Since: Jul 10
Long Beach, NY
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TGNP7L4GBQGDJK4...
Seriously.... a 5 yr old would know that they're not the same person.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166152 Aug 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
For stating you DO NOT "understand" PLAIN American English!
Just like an AP poster who "dogged" me!

~-~

Noah Webster and America's First Dictionary

Born in West Hartford, Connecticut in 1758, Noah Webster came of age during the American Revolution and was a strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention. He believed fervently in the developing cultural independence of the United States, a chief part of which was to be a distinctive American language with its own idiom, pronunciation, and style.

In 1806 Webster published A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language, the first truly American dictionary.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/info/noah.htm

They are STILL around!
Dictionaries THAT is!

Some Topix "users"
WORST enemy ...

Along with The United States Constitution ...!!!

(Preamble)
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

http://constitutionus.com/

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166153 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Topix should remove your comment just for shits & giggles. It would be their form of "free speech".
PiSS oFF ... pUnk!

:)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166154 Aug 2, 2013
Mennis Diller wrote:
<quoted text>Now how can that be as I am looking at you. Funny how you know not what a foolish one you are. Cut the crap you fargin eyes hole.
It makes me sad that in America we have social rejects like you who come to a political thread pontificating how great you are yet fail to disseminate your point in the proper English language.

My hats off to all you Republican/Conservatives and your continued inability to change the typical stereotype of the Republican base as being nothing more than a bunch of double digit IQ social rejects.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166155 Aug 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PiSS oFF ... pUnk!
:)
Your random CAP's concern me. Are you angry right now and beating up that library computer keyboard?

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#166156 Aug 2, 2013
Allied Truck Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady, we got the two bedbug vans emptied out. Where do you want us to put this Hertz add-on that's full of Burpee seeds?
You REALLY shouldn't have asked the question, but I'm sure you know the answer I'd have to give you IF I were willing to tell you.

:-)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166157 Aug 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
For stating you DO NOT "understand" PLAIN American English!
Just like an AP poster who "dogged" me!
~-~
Noah Webster and America's First Dictionary
Born in West Hartford, Connecticut in 1758, Noah Webster came of age during the American Revolution and was a strong advocate of the Constitutional Convention. He believed fervently in the developing cultural independence of the United States, a chief part of which was to be a distinctive American language with its own idiom, pronunciation, and style.
In 1806 Webster published A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language, the first truly American dictionary.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/info/noah.htm
They are STILL around!
Dictionaries THAT is!
Some Topix "users"
WORST enemy ...
Along with The United States Constitution ...!!!
(Preamble)
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
http://constitutionus.com/
;~)
It's about time you discovered the dictionary.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166158 Aug 2, 2013
He killed a US boarder agent with Fast and Furious
Killed an American military man in Bengasi
By allowing this to happen is to be accountable for their deaths. If you blamed President Daddies War aka bush then Obama is to blame just as much.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166160 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Your random CAP's concern me. Are you angry right now and beating up that library computer keyboard?
tee hee hee ...
2 posts removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166163 Aug 2, 2013
In Teh Know wrote:
He killed a US boarder agent with Fast and Furious
Killed an American military man in Bengasi
By allowing this to happen is to be accountable for their deaths. If you blamed President Daddies War aka bush then Obama is to blame just as much.
It's so funny that people like you claim Obama killed a US border agent and another American in Benghazi but using that same logic... you deny the fact that Obama killed Osama Bin Laden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4Device, possibly aerial drone, found on White ... 4 min Le Jimbo 7
Republican newcomer Ernst says Congress ready t... 4 min scirocco 77
At Koch summit, Rand Paul splits with Cruz, Rubio 5 min Responsibility 6
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 5 min ertugrul 2,276
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 5 min Ned 12
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min scirocco 167,986
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Just Think 57,019
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 13 min swedenforever 1,789
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min TSM 1,172,172
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 21 min 14th wisconsin 578
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 53 min woodtick57 111
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 1 hr PeteWaldo 83
More from around the web