The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391469 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166158 Aug 2, 2013
He killed a US boarder agent with Fast and Furious
Killed an American military man in Bengasi
By allowing this to happen is to be accountable for their deaths. If you blamed President Daddies War aka bush then Obama is to blame just as much.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166160 Aug 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Your random CAP's concern me. Are you angry right now and beating up that library computer keyboard?
tee hee hee ...
2 posts removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#166163 Aug 2, 2013
In Teh Know wrote:
He killed a US boarder agent with Fast and Furious
Killed an American military man in Bengasi
By allowing this to happen is to be accountable for their deaths. If you blamed President Daddies War aka bush then Obama is to blame just as much.
It's so funny that people like you claim Obama killed a US border agent and another American in Benghazi but using that same logic... you deny the fact that Obama killed Osama Bin Laden.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166164 Aug 2, 2013
UnAcceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong poster know it all.
But than you for that compliment.
That, in and of itself, means a great deal to me.
Thank you for that compliment once again.
I don't blame you... I'd be ashamed to be Ghost Rider too.
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166166 Aug 2, 2013
UnAcceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it you gaywad fckstick.
Go stick your tongue up "Puppy's" azzhole.
I'm sure you'd love him to "bring it" all over you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166167 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It's about time you discovered the dictionary.
I've KNOWN how to 'speak & type' PLAIN English for more years than you've been alive ... shuggie boo ...

:)

AND the definitions that are IN them!

I know what I'm talking about
BEFORE I put it on here!

NEVER ask a question
you do NOT know the answer to!

FIRST rule of LAW!

That's kinda like ...

Opening mouth
INSERTING foot!

You know ...
HOOF & MOUTH disease!

You have THAT!

tee hee hee !!!

Along with ... your ILK!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#166168 Aug 2, 2013
Mr Bond wrote:
<quoted text>Play the fool. Those who know, know enough. Beware! LE never frowns upon anyone who claims what belongs to another. Go feed your chickens. MYOB
"Beware!"

Of what ya weirdo?

"Beware, Beware, Beware"

Give me a break powder puff.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#166169 Aug 2, 2013
UnAcceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
I am secure in who I am.
You and the kweers?
Not so much.
Zero effect.
I bet you have a frequent customer card at your local gay bath house. All Republicans do!!

Location hidden

#166170 Aug 2, 2013
UnAcceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it you gaywad fckstick.
Go stick your tongue up "Puppy's" azzhole.
"Bring it..."

Bring what?

I just said I had a read an interesting article. That's all.

None of you trolling websites like this, using anonymous proxies, are actually anonymous.

You're over-reaction tells me you're a little more nervous than an honest man should be, but you can relax, I'm not after you.

To me you're nothing more than a mild diversion.

Location hidden

#166171 Aug 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You REALLY shouldn't have asked the question, but I'm sure you know the answer I'd have to give you IF I were willing to tell you.
:-)
"I'm sure you know the answer I'd have to give..."

I know! I know!

;)

Location hidden

#166172 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet you have a frequent customer card at your local gay bath house. All Republicans do!!
He probably shows up wearing a snorkel and flippers.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#166173 Aug 2, 2013
Mr Bond wrote:
<quoted text>Play the fool. Those who know, know enough. Beware! LE never frowns upon anyone who claims what belongs to another. Go feed your chickens. MYOB
What I own doesn't belong to another other than the other party whose name is on the deed. We share the same last name, as in ________ and __________ Now, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (still miss ya', GG), nor do they talk about things they know nothing about, but that has never stopped you and your pathetic trolls from trying and failing. I have no idea whose property you're talking about, but it isn't this place. I haven't lied about my home. It's a really cool old home, and I love it here. I hope I can stay here the rest of my life. It makes me smile and is a beautiful place to be after so many years in a big city.

I do know. You keep making comments about places and people and "stuff" that only those who cannot possibly know the truth would state. You reveal yourselves.

Americans are struggling except for the top tier - 10% and above. Everybody else has genuine problems and concerns including those who are gainfully and well-employed (for now). We don't know when the next shoe will drop, but we're all pretty sure that our futures are inextricably intertwined with decisions being made or being avoided and put off and postponed and kicked down the road by a do nothing worthless Congress with stubborn intransigence across party lines.

Most of us don't like ANY of them - aside from our own, and that's a mirage as well since they talk out both sides of their mouths, and we don't see the impact or deceit right away. How can you when the only legislation they pass is about striking commemorative coins and naming bridges - but NOTHING that helps progress us by stimulating the private sector to create jobs and better wages and benefits?

Nevertheless, the party that has attempted to assist the middle class and the vulnerable are the Dems. That's just the truth, and if you want to reject that argument, for the umpteenth time, I ask you, I beg of you - What are the Republicans wanting to do that will assist the working classes of America to hold onto what they WORKED and SAVED to have? What do they want to do to keep the most vulnerable from falling through the cracks and suffering for us all to witness what used to be reserved for the poor of Third World nations? MUST we see it here in America before you are driven mad or frightened for your own vulnerability?

American Lady

Danville, KY

#166174 Aug 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What I own doesn't belong to another other than the other party whose name is on the deed. We share the same last name, as in ________ and __________ Now, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (still miss ya', GG), nor do they talk about things they know nothing about, but that has never stopped you and your pathetic trolls from trying and failing. I have no idea whose property you're talking about, but it isn't this place. I haven't lied about my home. It's a really cool old home, and I love it here. I hope I can stay here the rest of my life. It makes me smile and is a beautiful place to be after so many years in a big city.
I do know. You keep making comments about places and people and "stuff" that only those who cannot possibly know the truth would state. You reveal yourselves.
Americans are struggling except for the top tier - 10% and above. Everybody else has genuine problems and concerns including those who are gainfully and well-employed (for now). We don't know when the next shoe will drop, but we're all pretty sure that our futures are inextricably intertwined with decisions being made or being avoided and put off and postponed and kicked down the road by a do nothing worthless Congress with stubborn intransigence across party lines.
Most of us don't like ANY of them - aside from our own, and that's a mirage as well since they talk out both sides of their mouths, and we don't see the impact or deceit right away. How can you when the only legislation they pass is about striking commemorative coins and naming bridges - but NOTHING that helps progress us by stimulating the private sector to create jobs and better wages and benefits?
Nevertheless, the party that has attempted to assist the middle class and the vulnerable are the Dems. That's just the truth, and if you want to reject that argument, for the umpteenth time, I ask you, I beg of you - What are the Republicans wanting to do that will assist the working classes of America to hold onto what they WORKED and SAVED to have? What do they want to do to keep the most vulnerable from falling through the cracks and suffering for us all to witness what used to be reserved for the poor of Third World nations? MUST we see it here in America before you are driven mad or frightened for your own vulnerability?
you mite do THAT ...
Mites also LIVE on "chickens" ...

:)

It's just NOT WHERE you have stated on here!
Criminality infused ...

FRAUD!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#166175 Aug 2, 2013
UnAcceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you live azzhumper.
Been by their many times, as I have NTR's so called "palace"...LOL
We'll see how you and "Puppy" like to run your mouth around 3:30 a.m.
So what are you planning on doing? Lick their shoes for forgiveness.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#166176 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously.... a 5 yr old would know that they're not the same person.
Lol! No kiddin', like if she was the one and only that came up with 'American Lady'. Oh well, I deficate this song to her, him, it....

C\_/M BACK WHEN YOU GROW UP GIRL

http://youtu.be/XNIRQlHRnoI

THE STRAP ON'S
chastitymusic
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#166177 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
If you did.. I'd bet your neighbors called animal control.. Bray away lil' Eyore.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166178 Aug 2, 2013
PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO NOMINATE JOHN KOSKINEN AS COMMISSIONER OF IRS – click to read about the nominee

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/breaking-...

Samantha Power Confirmed as New UN Ambassador

President Obama's controversial selection for ambassador to the United Nations has been approved.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2013/Augu...

Appointing more 'czars'...
Right under the peeps noses!

They are too inclined to stick with THUG trayvon
and other crap ...

Than FACE the REAL issues facing US!
``````````

Be a 'good' idea to READ some REAL news!
Than WASTE all day every day on here!
posting libTARD spew!

~-~

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#166179 Aug 2, 2013
Unacceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
WH-O-Re with a live in boyfriend IN THE SAME HOUSE while being married to present hubby.
Like I said, you're nothing more than an adulteress WHORE!
Just accept what you are, and what society at large views you to be.
Like Jaxxon the KW-EE-R.
Get with him and he'll tell you all about how to handle being a social pariah since he is gay.
Hahahhaha! Such a typical scumbag. You turn from attacking one person to attacking the next with nothing but filthy insults and lies. That's all you've got, you filthy bigoted lunatic.

You really are to be pitied for being such a miserable azzhole. LOL!

Location hidden

#166180 Aug 2, 2013
UnAcceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you live azzhumper.
Been by their many times, as I have NTR's so called "palace"...LOL
We'll see how you and "Puppy" like to run your mouth around 3:30 a.m.
I'll keep the porch light on for ya.

Seriously get a grip.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#166181 Aug 2, 2013
Great friday afternoon here on So Ca...beaches

are packed...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie [Official

&li st=RD02X6YbVCyXs98

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Jill not Hill' - Green Party's Stein seeks San... 3 min Eleanor 8
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min lides 14,886
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,405,121
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques in Orleans 219,638
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Northener 201,562
News Trump bounces into the lead 5 min Responsibility 238
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 min litesong 35,563
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,378
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 16 min Born USA 5,566
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 hr Trumping On 307
More from around the web