The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395208 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#165590 Aug 1, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
there is Historical, NON-religious evidence that a man and prophet named Jesus absolutely lived.
idiot.
there is also much evidence that your St. Tray was on his way to becoming your average urban thug/gangbanger/prison inmate/lawbreaker/POS.
but you claim(or are!) ignorant of those facts, too!
double-idiot.
as ignorance is NO excuse under the Law, you sticking up for St. Tray makes you an accomplice after the fact and, therefore, guilty of at least supporting his shorcomings.
triple-idiot!
wanna go for quadruple-idiot?LOL
DEAR GOD

http://youtu.be/s1eRzXwwXpE

X-T-C
<EastOfEden-videos>

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#165591 Aug 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
XKeyscore: NSA tool collects ‘nearly everything a user does on the internet’
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/0...
Then rally for your nation and give them something to talk about or accuse you of.
They need to fear us and not the other way around.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#165592 Aug 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Link, please lol
http//www.God.all.
It is all there, everything.
Bookmark it.
If you care to.
He allows choice.
Like our nation does.(still)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#165593 Aug 1, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds great. I'm to spoiled to fish with a car antenna. LOL. But I understand the message. Have you ever been on the Yellowstone River? Or the Salmon or Payette Rivers?
I have fished the Yellowstone but many years ago.
I have fished the salmon river in upstate NY as well but not the Payette.
I don't know where that is.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#165594 Aug 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is dishonest in representing my words and my views, and offensive. IMO you are completely upside-down in your opinions about the George Zimmerman murder trial, whether intentional or not.
You go ahead and continue to crucify the victim and I will continue to defend him and other profiled victims against your ignorance and malice.
"Your post is dishonest in representing my words and my views..."

In other words, nothing's changed.

Well, nothing that anyone has noticed anyway.

I can honestly say that I don't have any reason to come back to this thread now.

I've never said that I wouldn't post here, just that I wouldn't waste my time arguing with the trolls that live here and I haven't.

Lately I've come back a few times. Just never felt like things were quite "finished" here.

Now I do.

I'm satisfied with the way things stand.

Hope you're having a good day. I'll talk to you in other places.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#165595 Aug 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there hard evidence that Jesus even existed? You are missing the point.
There is acceptance of his existence by many and that is what matters.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#165596 Aug 1, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you do, and please STFU, will you? You're as boring to Me as you are to everyone else on Topix. I already got people to do the lecturing and pontificating. Get it?
IT seems that you have a personal problem. I can't help you with that. No, I won't STFU. Not happening. You can, however, take my advice and scroll.
1 post removed

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#165598 Aug 1, 2013
Dizzy Gillespie wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA Project XKeyscore Collects Nearly Everything You Do On The ...
http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/31/nsa-project-...
LOL! So??

I can shop for antiques to zebras online, and I get pop-up ads for them everywhere, or some troll on Topix finds me and posts my info.

So we have government trolls now. BFD.

If you don't do anything wrong, then why worry? I think some people really enjoy running around feeling paranoid and yelling the "sky is falling, the sky is falling."

Just what exactly do you think the government wants with stupid information the average citizen, and what are they going to do with it? Trust me, none of us are that important.

You use cell phones, computers, every known technical communication tool there is in the 21st Century, and you expect complete privacy?

Hell, there were party lines back in the 50s and 60s. Ma Bell could listen to anything they wanted. The police can seize phones and computers.

You want to live in fear, knock yourself out, but you can't have it both ways--all the communication toys you enjoy plus total privacy. It's unrealistic. No one is out to get you. LOL!
looseygoosey

Greeley, CO

#165599 Aug 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>IT seems that you have a personal problem. I can't help you with that. No, I won't STFU. Not happening. You can, however, take my advice and scroll.
So it's okay if you strut & preen about your supposed personal relationship with the Almighty, even though you've posted endlessly your disdain for others who do the same thing? So what you are saying is that YOU have discovered a path to God & righteousness, but most other have failed?

I think there's a name for that condition: "holier-than-thou".

Thanks for telling us this about yourself. But we all knew that already.
1 post removed

Redwood City, CA

#165601 Aug 1, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less who's pic that is.. But to state "jesus wore a hoody" under it is shameful.. Off all the paintings out there none show him in a hoody..
Eagle
Oh please, spare me your phony self-righteousness, Eagle.

Of all the many filthy things I've seen in avatar pics and posts on this cesspool, you're going to get all bent over "Jesus wore a hoody?"

Give me a break and save it for someone who'd buy that hypocrisy.

Redwood City, CA

#165602 Aug 1, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
A "hoodie" is a garment that has a head cover, or hood. Many images of Jesus show him with a head covering. All images of Jesus are speculative, since none of them are from the time of Jesus. So, I too, am speculating that Jesus wore a head covering, or "hoodie". But I see no negative meaning connected to "hoodies", so I disagree with you that I have any reason to feel shame.
I really owe you no explanation, and my relationship with Jesus is personal and nobody's business.
Amen.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#165603 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have fished the Yellowstone but many years ago.
I have fished the salmon river in upstate NY as well but not the Payette.
I don't know where that is.
I was referring to the Salmon River in Idaho.( River of no return). The Payette is just another mountain river in Idaho.(North and south fork)..I would be surprised if you'd fished it. It's fantastic. Did you catch cut throats when you fished Yellow Stone? I'd bet you never used your car antenna. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#165604 Aug 1, 2013
Spiritlake wrote:
<quoted text>They been doing that to me for weeks AL.
THIS IS SUNNY.
Hi Sunny.

Redwood City, CA

#165605 Aug 1, 2013
Hey, what happened to Phantom Rider? I knew he only had a "ghost" of a chance to last very long. LOL!

Sorry, it's just too funny to pass up.

You people should learn to mind your manners, or you're all going to end up with anonymous proxies and grey boxes.

Hahahhahahh!
2 posts removed
looseygoosey

Greeley, CO

#165608 Aug 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, spare me your phony self-righteousness, Eagle.
Of all the many filthy things I've seen in avatar pics and posts on this cesspool, you're going to get all bent over "Jesus wore a hoody?"
Give me a break and save it for someone who'd buy that hypocrisy.
I agree. Freedude says Jesus wore a hoodie. Therefore Trayvon was Jesus. That makes Trayvon the son of God. Trayvon's spiritual father is Obama (just ask Obama!). Therefore Obama is God. And God, apparently, is a racist who calls Latinos "nasty-ass crackas" and beats the whiter ones up in dark allies. But that's fine, cause beating up nasty-ass crackas is not a sin. Rather it's a Godlike or, if you're purely secular, a Presidential thing to do. Ok, we get that.

That's why liberalism is nothing more than a really crappy religion. Freedude is doing us a favor by explaining how it works. Nothing to get upset about. When liberals want to be open about their nutty religious fantasies, I say let them.
looseygoosey

Greeley, CO

#165609 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Amen.
Did you just fart? I think that's what liberals say in their nutty religion after they pass gas. It goes along with all their other strange beliefs, like that Trayvon was Jesus and His father is Obama. And they both beat up nasty ass crackas for fun.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#165610 Aug 1, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to the Salmon River in Idaho.( River of no return). The Payette is just another mountain river in Idaho.(North and south fork)..I would be surprised if you'd fished it. It's fantastic. Did you catch cut throats when you fished Yellow Stone? I'd bet you never used your car antenna. LOL.
I fished with an ugly stick then. We caught brookies browns and cutthroat trout, I believe.
1 post removed

Redwood City, CA

#165612 Aug 1, 2013
Kentucky Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>You're just talking crazy here rose. Of course the Pope wants gays to be forgiven. Don't be so bigoted to think that it is such a bad sin that Jesus, the Pope and the church follows can't forgive it. For crying out loud, even child molesters are forgiven if they truly repent and ask forgiveness.
You missed the entire point. The Pope never stated that gays need to be forgiven. I really don't think you have the authority to put words in the Pope's mouth, Ralff.

And placing homosexuals and child molesters in the same context is just more of your distortions. The Pope made explicit distinctions between those groups.

Some of you simply can't get past the idea that homosexuality is not a sin or against the law or a mental disorder. Your judgmental prejudices won't allow you to accept that, even though the Pope clearly has.

Maybe you feel threatened by gay people somehow. But when it appears that so many conservatives live in fear because America is no longer all white, all heterosexual, all Christian, and all male dominated, no wonder you angry white males feel threatened and angry.

Get over it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#165613 Aug 1, 2013
Hey, what happened to Phantom Rider? I knew he only had a "ghost" of a chance to last very long. LOL!
Sorry, it's just too funny to pass up.
You people should learn to mind your manners, or you're all going to end up with anonymous proxies and grey boxes.
Hahahhahahh!
Standing up for what one believes trumps manners. IMO. You, however, should prioritize minding your manners because you don't know what you believe, imao.
Sorry, but you walked into that and I agree it was too funny to pass up.
Hahahahahaha :)
1 post removed
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#165615 Aug 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I fished with an ugly stick then. We caught brookies browns and cutthroat trout, I believe.
Uglier than a car antenna? LOL. C ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,239
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min krushy5657 1,209
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride? 4 min Lawrence Wolf 4
News More 4 min In Got We Trust 4
News Former congressman apologizes for Clinton remark 5 min Stars8003 151
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Leeward Outlier 225,419
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 6
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min Surgit Tempestas 10,120
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Jay 243,347
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min the deplorable Jo... 1,431,412
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 49 min Synque 423
More from around the web