The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403779 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Ricos Anonymous Proxy

Los Angeles, CA

#163382 Jul 26, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Once CIR is passed, many of those will be coming back.
Illegal immigration will forever be an issue/problem in the USA so long as there is a disparity in wages between Latin America and North America.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#163383 Jul 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Feds: Halliburton agrees to plead guilty in Gulf oil spill
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500395_162-575956...
AP/ July 25, 2013,
WASHINGTON Halliburton Energy Services has agreed to plead guilty to destroying evidence in connection with the 2010 Gulf oil spill, the Department of Justice said Thursday.
Federal officials said in a news release that a criminal information charging Hallburton with one count of destruction of evidence was filed in federal court in Louisiana.
Halliburton has agreed to pay the maximum fine, be on probation for three years and continue to cooperate with the government's criminal investigation, said the news release, which did not spell out the fine amount.
The Houston-based company has also made a $55 million voluntary contribution to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. It was not a condition of the court agreement, the news release says.
Halliburton was BP's cement contractor on the drilling rig that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010. The blowout triggered an explosion that killed 11 workers and spilled millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf.(cont.)
Not run by Libs. See Dick Cheney for further details.
Talk about giving that low info voter a real reality check!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#163384 Jul 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
Riot all you want.
We won't forget:
The IRS, DOJ, NSA and Benghazi scandals and for the last time you're not getting our guns.
Yes they will. They'll hit all you gun zealots first to teach the rest a firm lesson... the rest of you patsies will bend over and take it like a tea bagger!!!

But look on the bright side... you'll die a good fight!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#163385 Jul 26, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Real McNutcase, for your info, I was in Nam in 69 when your lovely hippies were at Woodstock. I bet you were there having homo-sex with all the un-washed. A little funk-stink turns you and your kind on, eh. You progressives are losers, like Detroit.
Gay bashing doesn't make you more manly... it just makes you more of an azzh*le!!!

2 posts removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#163388 Jul 26, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
I find it funny, that for any of you that have been around long enough, Rico and I had arguments.
We're not monolithic! It's just that you & I seem to not get into a prolonged shitfest when we disagree and there are some people around here that I don't take things personally.

You all know who you are!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#163389 Jul 26, 2013
Brainchile is NOT You wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Independent voter. I vote on the issues of our time.
I don't vote for the sheer sake of fulfilling a Liftime movie genre by voting in an unqualified black man into office of POTUS.
My loyalty to my country runs far deeper than the Obama voters who happen to like tearjerking Lifetime summer minidramas.
I always laugh when right wing trolls claim to be independent voters.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#163390 Jul 26, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Which is what many people will be working for,once CIR is passed. The big business want cheaper labor. Obama works for big business.
If it's not Obama... it's some other President. Just look at how our gov't has done very little on CIR but lip service since 1986.

Our gov't is a puppet for somebody and that somebody is not US!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#163391 Jul 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Jack, they just can't understand that we can have differing opinions, yet actually like the person with whom we disagree. Until it is finally taken away from us, we have the right to state our opinions, and the right to disagree with others', but to hate a person for having a different opinion is truly juvenile. Stand tall, Jack.
Agreed!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#163392 Jul 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!!
In theory I agree but, "Jack" is an abrasive person and that just seems to be the kind of person he is.

His "abrasiveness" seems to be a recurring characteristic I keep seeing in many of the far right posters. A personality prone to using profanity, calling women vulgar names, bigotry, etcetera etcetera.

It is what it is. I just don't have the tolerance for individuals with such little respect for women.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#163393 Jul 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
The pattern slowly emerges.
This insight into the psych of some has brought some very interesting revelations into the open.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance: Democrats are a bunch of disgusting, abnormal perverts, obsessed with sexual gratification in any form and any manner. If they can't be with the one they love, they love whatever's handy.
You are right.
In that instance, many of them are as you say and don't actively practice sexual restraint when dealing with instant gratification.
That is why Obama was a member of Man's Country.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#163394 Jul 26, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Real McNutcase, for your info, I was in Nam in 69 when your lovely hippies were at Woodstock. I bet you were there having homo-sex with all the un-washed. A little funk-stink turns you and your kind on, eh. You progressives are losers, like Detroit.
20ENGRBDE159ENGRGRP92NDENGRBN &U?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#163395 Jul 26, 2013
O'Reilly on Obama and problems withing the Black community. Worth watching.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2560422134001/pres...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#163396 Jul 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ok...whatever you say gramps. I've told you, there is no "con". I've pacified your need to feel important up to date, by giving your vague baseless insinuations attention, mostly out of pity. It's true.
Whatever fuels your fanatical need to play 'secret agent' on a political discussion forum is something you will have to come to terms with. It's not the behavior of a mature person at any rate. My opinion of course. lol
It doesn't matter to me but prehaps you should listen and let it sink in regardless of what your opinion may be.
You just want to me mean and hateful instead.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#163398 Jul 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Jack, they just can't understand that we can have differing opinions, yet actually like the person with whom we disagree. Until it is finally taken away from us, we have the right to state our opinions, and the right to disagree with others', but to hate a person for having a different opinion is truly juvenile. Stand tall, Jack.
Many hate me for what I actually know other than my opinions.

Location hidden

#163399 Jul 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter to me but prehaps you should listen and let it sink in regardless of what your opinion may be.
You just want to me mean and hateful instead.
Let what sink in exactly?

Mean? Hateful? I can't even believe you have the audacity to accuse me of such.

Take a long look in the mirror, you need to.

Location hidden

#163400 Jul 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Many hate me for what I actually know other than my opinions.
LOL

I doubt anyone "hates" you for what you pretend to know. I think most people feel sorry for you.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#163402 Jul 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I doubt anyone "hates" you for what you pretend to know. I think most people feel sorry for you.
You are right. Like I said: They hate me for what I actually know. One cannot feel sorry for one that one does not actually know.
Do you see what I mean?
Or are you just wanting to be mean?
You call others "abrasive" but you practice the same.
Why is that,X?
Nature?
Yours?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#163403 Jul 26, 2013
I can wait.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#163405 Jul 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. Like I said: They hate me for what I actually know. One cannot feel sorry for one that one does not actually know.
Do you see what I mean?
Or are you just wanting to be mean?
You call others "abrasive" but you practice the same.
Why is that,X?
Nature?
Yours?
You're wrong. A person can feel sorry for someone even if they don't "know" them.

I see people on the news that I feel sorry for all the time.

For some reason you have become consumed with this site and the people who frequent it to the point where you play games, pretending you know personal information about those you disagree with. It's all for attention. Yes, I do feel sorry for you. Worry about your own nature. It seems to be one of discontent and fantasy.
4 posts removed

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163410 Jul 26, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Laky Hawk, aka GR?
aka the Shoe among other names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Speaks 1,458,261
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 min positronium 1,051
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 90
News Japanese leader to visit Pearl Harbor with Obam... 3 min Dr Wu 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Regolith Based Li... 216,681
News Bernie Sanders Wants Donald Trump To Know He Al... (Dec '15) 5 min Long Island Liberal 46
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 6 min Reality Speaks 1,002
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Carl Childers 253,088
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 31 min Trump your President 181
More from around the web