The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,862)

Showing posts 137,221 - 137,240 of243,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't help being mentally retarded. It would be nice if whoever takes care of you would take away your computer though.
Secret Court Renews Secret Snooping Program
http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2013/07/23/secre...
While the data-gathering program has been renewed before, the action had never been made public. However, in an unprecedented move, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) ordered the declassification of the latest renewal announcement.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
An Open Letter to the Historians of the 22nd Century
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox...
Imagine if Thomas Jefferson had a Facebook page, commented on the pages of his Facebook friends, tweeted (“Tip to fellow planters: Increase farm income w/ a nail factory manned by young slaves!#slavery #childlabor #Monticello”), and posted photos to Instagram (“Used the sepia filter for this pic of Sally on a bearskin rug.#naughty”). Now imagine that all of his contemporaries were Facebooking and tweeting about Jefferson, Instagramming Monticello, and posting their comments on the Declaration of Independence’s second draft on Google Docs! We would have vastly more information about the man. And Lord knows there is no shortage of primary-source information about Jefferson as is.
"Sally on a bearskin rug" indeed......what say you about that?

You can't just serve as a human wire service all of the time. Every once in awhile, you need to opine;-)
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And here come the stupid trolls!
Hahahhaha!
Grow up, Quirky and friends and get back on Judge It duty, idiot and moron.
Gawd, you're pathetic.
Normal people who are aware only shake their heads at your clueless and childish posts.
1 post removed
WA CHANG YU

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

This Month marks the 40th anniversary of the Watergate hearings. For those to young to remember back then the administration had an enemies list. They were spying on reporters and they used the IRS to harrass groups they didn't like. Thank God those days are gone forever.
CRACKER JACK

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are stupid and a silly biotch.
Help Stop Global Warming, shut yer yap.

“One of God's Children”

Since: Jul 13

Sanford Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

To: Nutter
and the millions of American who FEEL like she does.

An Open Letter America from a Supporter Of George Zimmerman

Z-Mans Revenge

Dear Martin Family Supporters,

Although we've never met, I would like to share a few words with you.

Even though I strongly disagree with the choices that your son made on the evening of February 26, 2012, I do not hate you.

My spiritual beliefs have taught me to pray for you as much as I am praying for the family of the man that has been maliciously maligned by people from ALL over the World.

The Martin Family, you are not the enemy, but rather, the mindset that you and too many Americans have about young black men, and the way they MURDER their own DAILY and evil people in general, is what needs to be addressed.

Although I DO agree with the verdict in my case, I do appreciate that this case has started a national conversation around the issue of the INjustice of those NOT believing in the US juror system.

I do know that because you I was BEAT by a young black boy, and that millions of people across the country are now organizing and demanding that I, and the larger criminal justice system, be held accountable.

As a result, the greatest justice that could now be achieved would be to acknowledge the fact that your mindset should be the real criminals in this trial. THE STATE of Florida STATE Attorney office and it's department head Angela Corey.

We "do" live in a post-racial America, since a BLACK man was elected president of the US and in fact, all of us have a responsibility to atone for the hundreds of thousands of DOLLARS that were spent NEEDLESSLY and inflicted on African Americans, Native Americans and other communities throughout our nation’s economical communities.

So I would just like to say that I forgive you Martin Family and I hope that you take these words to heart and know that I mean no harm.

I am only doing my part to help educate you about the consequences of your actions and how the impact of this case is felt so deeply because of our country’s continued history of communism and oppression.

So I hope that America kills what I can only describe as the "racist Black man complex” in those of you who feel like this..

I hope that America acknowledges that I'm as much imprisoned as those in prison because I will never be truly free as long as you see me as different than the millions of people who think I'm "NOT GUILTY" just like the JURORS verdict said.

And I hope, that at the very least, that you, and the rest of our country, recognize that we can’t truly achieve equality in America until we all start to recognize that all of us are indeed one RACE - "human".

Z-Mans Revenge

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Here's an open letter to all that want to kill Zman. You cant hide and think about your kids, parents, neighbors and everybody you know.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie, you nut case: Nobody reads your stupid spam, no matter how many time you post it, no matter how many time you come back on different computers and use "Judge It" to pat yourself on the back.
Take your meds, you drooling idiot.
Yet, you feel it necessary to accost him for every post he posts. If you don't like what he posts, simply scroll past them. Not everyone has the desperate sickly need for attention that you do. You don't make the rules on who reads what or on, who posts what, so stop pretending like you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I kicked his butt but good. I even gave him a head start by accepting HIS version of the "facts"! LOL! He's the easiest one to clobber on Topix. Bernie, his polar opposite, is just a running joke.
At least with your post I have to do a little research on occasion. I no longer bother with your DNC spam, however,. I can just go to their website to read that drivel.
Oh brother.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

If 200 Bigots Have a Tantrum, Does Anyone Care?
http://www.politicalgarbagechute.com/if-200-b...
Proud bigots I find are the best bigots. The thing about bigotry is that it’s not always detectable; it’s not like bigots step out of the house wearing giant red “B”s on their chests, right? For my money, I’ll take an out-in-the-open bigot over a shadowy bigot any time of the week. So when two hundred far-right conservative Christian politicians and pundits release a letter to the media essentially declaring their steadfast commitment to being bigots, I get a kick out of it, I really do.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

CRACKER JACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Help Stop Global Warming, shut yer yap.
Help stop stupid, Go kiss Rose and give her and you the attention you both crave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Uh, oh, another crisis on the ISS. Gotta hurry over to Houston. CG is driving me there in his taxi. Boy, don't you hate it when the driver can't speak English, much less put two coherent thoughts together? I'll give him a big tip. Monetary this time, as he's obviously unable to comprehend the excellent advice I give him on Topix. He keeps posting in his inimitable style...well, who'd imitate that mess anyway? Maybe somebody else who doesn't care that nobody reads it.
On the way we're stopping at Bernie F's to give him his meds. Poor baby thinks he's Napoleon and that if he ever stops posting the same crap over & over, aliens will eat the moon.
NTR will be in Houston too. She's now a Playboy Bunny at the Gemini Lounge, where all us astronauts hang out the night before a launch. Got a pocket full of dollar bills all ready....
Sick desperation for attention.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He was flat out lying.
Do some math...let me hold your chubby little hand and walk you

through this ...oh so difficult equation. Ready?

My parents were born in the late 1920's still alive thank god.

There parents, my grandparents, were born in the later

1800's....get it. So mis-matched arithmetic girl do some

homework....my remark is

validated....LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And here come the stupid trolls!
Hahahhaha!
Grow up, Quirky and friends and get back on Judge It duty, idiot and moron.
Gawd, you're pathetic.
Waasssup Dawg? Can ya`s hook us up with some of that Purple Drank! Jus Skittles , Arizona Watermelon, an`s some cough syrp. What say Dawg?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are one of those rare people who really, truly cannot tell sh*t from Shinola, aren't you? Those lawyers may use that technique as part of an overall strategy. Standing all by itself it does not work reliably. Being applied by an idiot like you, it doesn't work at all. Besides, you haven't even refuted the ONE point that I made yet. Get it, moron?
There's nothing you can do to prove your claims about being an international bon vivant. Do you get that too, simpleton? What are you going to do on Topix that would convince anyone? Change your avatar to a picture of James Bond? He too was a fictional character. LOL!
Why do you persist in humiliating yourself like this? Nobody believes your fantastic "world traveler" crap and it lends absolutely nothing to your arguments. Even if it was true it doesn't help you! LOL!
Mystical? Let me tell you about MY mystical experience. Once you've held someones open skull in zero gravity knowing that each touch of your laser scalpel might permanently alter their very personality... well, it doesn't get more mystical than that. Plus I had completed my work just as the empty void of Obama's nighttime Detroit passed beneath the window of the ISS's operating theater. Imagine: I'm repairing one brain, he's depending of millions of clueless voters not having one at all. How mystical is that! HA!
"Nobody believes your fantastic "world traveler" crap"

Yet, you are working feverishly hard at discrediting him. lol
THE GRATEFUL DEAD

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
Here's an open letter to all that want to kill Zman. You cant hide and think about your kids, parents, neighbors and everybody you know.
Defense Attorney to Defendent, "Sir please explain to this court how you came to stab the victum 158 times."
Defendent, "I couldn't turn off the electric knife."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Waasssup Dawg? Can ya`s hook us up with some of that Purple Drank! Jus Skittles , Arizona Watermelon, an`s some cough syrp. What say Dawg?
It doesn't surprise me that you know how to make it. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some math...let me hold your chubby little hand and walk you
through this ...oh so difficult equation. Ready?
My parents were born in the late 1920's still alive thank god.
There parents, my grandparents, were born in the later
1800's....get it. So mis-matched arithmetic girl do some
homework....my remark is
validated....LOL!!!
B.S. Seven generations since the seventeen hundreds. Liar. You remind me of another liar. Frito? He was dumb as a hammer too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The Bogus High-Tech Worker Shortage: How Guest Workers Lower US Wages
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/businessdesk/2013...
Asking domestic graduates, both native-born and immigrant, to compete with guest workers on wages is not a winning strategy for strengthening U.S. science, technology and innovation.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, just maybe, if conservatives with Jesus complexes read the Constitution carefully they will learn that every citizen is entitled to the American dream. When you restrict a woman's access to birth control and abortion, you really can't complain when she has to apply for assistance to feed the new mouth she was forced to have.
Republicant hypocrisy created your dilemma.
soooo, in the NEW Progressive world order, women get pregnant with NO male participation?
my bad... that has been the norm since, what, the 70's?
do u ever think before u post?
or, don't u just give a f%$k anymore?
tell us, watcher, was your daddy Uncle Sam, too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,221 - 137,240 of243,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,338
Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Pat... 6 min ritedownthemiddle 467
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min yep 146,042
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 9 min They cannot kill a Spook 2
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min ritedownthemiddle 9,274
Palin calls for Obama's impeachment over border... 14 min Memo From Turner 56
GOP Official Dave Agema Says 'Sexual Perversion... 15 min Zeppelin 18
•••
•••