The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162946 Jul 24, 2013
News Alert

Obama Administration will withhold F-16 Fighter Jets from Egypt.....NOW.

Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is not on the receiving end this time.

What happen to the Obama Admin. response to why they were sending Egypt weapons, jets, money when Morsi was in power as in "we already have an agreement and pact with Egypt and we can't back out." While they cut back on our military.

Really.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#162947 Jul 24, 2013
Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>Saving Detroit would be as hard as making peace in the Middle East.
"Kentucky"
In addition saving Detroit will be a hell of lot more expensive than making peace in the Middle East.
Peace
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162948 Jul 24, 2013
Elightened Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Mr I Clark.
Pfft. Who's we? Do you have crabs in your pockets?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162949 Jul 24, 2013
News Alert

George Zimmerman changes his name to Ben Ghazi so that the Obama Administration and mainstream media will never mention again.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#162950 Jul 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
News Alert
Obama Administration will withhold F-16 Fighter Jets from Egypt.....NOW.
Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is not on the receiving end this time.
What happen to the Obama Admin. response to why they were sending Egypt weapons, jets, money when Morsi was in power as in "we already have an agreement and pact with Egypt and we can't back out." While they cut back on our military.
Really.
http://www.topix.net/forum/new s/immigration/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7JS K/post162938

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#162951 Jul 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather be a KY Kracker than a Mexican shack up.
Who's a "Mexican shack up?"

And just what is a "Mexican shack up?"

Was that supposed to be an insult and hurt me somehow? LOL!

Grow up.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162952 Jul 24, 2013
Bonnie Beast wrote:
Go Quirky go!
Prop me up with judgeits and I'll do what I did for Eagle!
I once broke his pace maker as I sat on his eager face.
Do you ever ask yourself? WTF is wrong with me? Who ever I am?Why am I so STUP !D? You might wanna do that.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162953 Jul 24, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be the most popular tourist destination in America. I hope they keep their word, starting with Stevie Wonder.
I hope they do to. My family has property in Florida and I want them to feel safe.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#162954 Jul 24, 2013
An Open Letter To George Zimmerman

by Michael De La Rocha

Dear George Zimmerman,

Although we’ve never met, I would like to share a few words with you.

Even though I strongly disagree with the choices that you made on the evening of February 26, 2012, I do not hate you.

My spiritual beliefs have taught me to pray for you as much as I am praying for the family of the young boy that you murdered.

George, you are not the enemy, but rather, the mindset that you and too many Americans have about young black men, and people of color in general, is what needs to be addressed.

Although I do not agree with the verdict in your case, I do appreciate that this case has started a national conversation around the issue of race and the justice system.

I do know that because you racially profiled a young black boy, that millions of people across the country are now organizing and demanding that you, and the larger criminal justice system, be held accountable.

As a result, the greatest justice that could now be achieved would be to acknowledge the fact that your mindset should be the real criminal on trial.

We do not live in a post-racial America, and in fact, all of us have a responsibility to atone for the hundreds of years of slavery and violence inflicted on African Americans, Native Americans and other communities throughout our nation’s brutal history.

So I would just like to say that I forgive you George Zimmerman and I hope that you take these words to heart and know that I mean no harm.

I am only doing my part to help educate you about the consequences of your actions and how the impact of this case is felt so deeply because of our country’s continued history of oppression and racism.

So I hope that America kills what I can only describe as the “George Zimmerman Complex” in all of us.

I hope that America acknowledges that you’re as much imprisoned as those in prison because you will never be truly free as long as you see yourself as different than the millions of people who look just like Trayvon Martin.

And I hope, that at the very least, that you, and the rest of our country, recognize that we can’t truly achieve equality in America until we all start to recognize that all of us are indeed one.

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/open-letter-to-ge...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162955 Jul 24, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there was no camera around that day in Hawaii when Obama called that guy a "nasty-ass cracka" and then beat him senseless. Fortunately for Obama, the guy also didn't have a gun.
At least I assume that's what Obama meant. He'd have to be referring to some character trait in Trayvon that he shares, right? Or are you implying that Obama was going only by skin color? Why, that would make him a racist! I can't believe we elected a racist.
What did MLK say? "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." So we MUST assume Obama was following this sage advice and referring NOT to Trayvon's skin color but rather his character. Agreed?
So, does anyone know about this supposed incident in Hawaii where Obama beat the tar out of an unarmed nasty-ass cracka? Cause if that didn't happen, we got us a racist for President who judges people on their skin color and ignores their character!
If Obama fights like he throws a baseball, the nasty azz cracka doesn't have anything to worry about.

I am going for a racist President. He has to be something because he is sure not a leader.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162956 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's a "Mexican shack up?"
And just what is a "Mexican shack up?"
Was that supposed to be an insult and hurt me somehow? LOL!
Grow up.
What is a Mexican shack up???

You.

No, it wasn't suppose to insult or hurt you. Just responding to the nasty crap you posted to me. Except I post the truth and you post childish gibberish and profanity.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162957 Jul 24, 2013
Why is Obama still campaigning?

The "Community Organizer" in him.

Why is Obama saying after almost 5 years he wants to help the middle class when all he has done is do his best to eliminate the middle class?

He lies when he is getting ready to push another evil agenda on the American taxpayers.

Why is Obama still blaming everything on Bush after almost 5 years in office? Today's speech.

He sucks.

Why does Obama lie when he opens his mouth?

He is another Chicago thug/hustler injected onto the American citizens and this is normal to him.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#162958 Jul 24, 2013
Does anyone feel this way when they are watching the news and Anthony Weiner appears with his pathological lies for being a sexual pervert?

You want to take a shower because of the filth that permeates through the screen.

Forum

#162959 Jul 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
No, it wasn't suppose to insult or hurt you. Just responding to the nasty crap you posted to me. Except I post the truth and you post childish gibberish and profanity.
Hahahhaha! "childish gibberish and profanity?"

Provide the post. I called you a "Kentucky Kracker" in response to one of your many boring, ignorant and childish posts.

You lied by calling me a "Mexican shack up."

You really are quite stupid you know. LOL!

Forum

#162960 Jul 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
By the way, to refresh your memory, here's your "nasty crap" that I replied to:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico Rose, you should have just said this was you.

---Wild Irish Rose---wrote:
Liar and chit-stirrer. It wasn't me, Kentucky Kracker.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You've been calling me "Mexico Rose" for some time now thinking that it's some sort of an insult I guess. I'm of Irish ancestry and an American so you lie.

Then you accuse me of being some other poster which I was not. So you want to get all bent out of shape because I called you a "Kentucky Kracker," remember this.

You get what you give. You post like a b*tch, you get called a b*tch.

LMAO!
Sue

Inman, SC

#162961 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, to refresh your memory, here's your "nasty crap" that I replied to:
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico Rose, you should have just said this was you.
---Wild Irish Rose---wrote:
Liar and chit-stirrer. It wasn't me, Kentucky Kracker.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You've been calling me "Mexico Rose" for some time now thinking that it's some sort of an insult I guess. I'm of Irish ancestry and an American so you lie.
Then you accuse me of being some other poster which I was not. So you want to get all bent out of shape because I called you a "Kentucky Kracker," remember this.
You get what you give. You post like a b*tch, you get called a b*tch.
LMAO!
You can't help being mentally retarded. It would be nice if whoever takes care of you would take away your computer though.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162962 Jul 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Does anyone feel this way when they are watching the news and Anthony Weiner appears with his pathological lies for being a sexual pervert?
You want to take a shower because of the filth that permeates through the screen.
Yes.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162963 Jul 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Congress to PROBE lethal SEAL crash:
https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/posts/101...
Lets hope they do more than probe.......
NTSB urged to reopen review of TWA Flight 800 crash
http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/201...
Hundreds of witnesses on shore stepped forward after the crash, including 258 who said they saw a flare or rocket or "streak of light" heading from the ocean toward the plane, according to the NTSB report.

Forum

#162964 Jul 24, 2013
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't help being mentally retarded. It would be nice if whoever takes care of you would take away your computer though.
FO troll!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162965 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
An Open Letter To George Zimmerman
by Michael De La Rocha
Dear George Zimmerman,
Although we’ve never met, I would like to share a few words with you.
Even though I strongly disagree with the choices that you made on the evening of February 26, 2012, I do not hate you.
My spiritual beliefs have taught me to pray for you as much as I am praying for the family of the young boy that you murdered.
George, you are not the enemy, but rather, the mindset that you and too many Americans have about young black men, and people of color in general, is what needs to be addressed.
Although I do not agree with the verdict in your case, I do appreciate that this case has started a national conversation around the issue of race and the justice system.
I do know that because you racially profiled a young black boy, that millions of people across the country are now organizing and demanding that you, and the larger criminal justice system, be held accountable.
As a result, the greatest justice that could now be achieved would be to acknowledge the fact that your mindset should be the real criminal on trial.
We do not live in a post-racial America, and in fact, all of us have a responsibility to atone for the hundreds of years of slavery and violence inflicted on African Americans, Native Americans and other communities throughout our nation’s brutal history.
So I would just like to say that I forgive you George Zimmerman and I hope that you take these words to heart and know that I mean no harm.
I am only doing my part to help educate you about the consequences of your actions and how the impact of this case is felt so deeply because of our country’s continued history of oppression and racism.
So I hope that America kills what I can only describe as the “George Zimmerman Complex” in all of us.
I hope that America acknowledges that you’re as much imprisoned as those in prison because you will never be truly free as long as you see yourself as different than the millions of people who look just like Trayvon Martin.
And I hope, that at the very least, that you, and the rest of our country, recognize that we can’t truly achieve equality in America until we all start to recognize that all of us are indeed one.
Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/open-letter-to-ge...
An Open Letter to the Historians of the 22nd Century
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox...
Imagine if Thomas Jefferson had a Facebook page, commented on the pages of his Facebook friends, tweeted (“Tip to fellow planters: Increase farm income w/ a nail factory manned by young slaves!#slavery #childlabor #Monticello”), and posted photos to Instagram (“Used the sepia filter for this pic of Sally on a bearskin rug.#naughty”). Now imagine that all of his contemporaries were Facebooking and tweeting about Jefferson, Instagramming Monticello, and posting their comments on the Declaration of Independence’s second draft on Google Docs! We would have vastly more information about the man. And Lord knows there is no shortage of primary-source information about Jefferson as is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Nutz 152,802
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 46,556
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 21 min Earthling-1 32,620
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 25 min serfs up 121
US stocks start lower 30 min Go Blue Forever 17
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 31 min Squach 10,724
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr bab4 1,108,389
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 hr Logan 229
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••