The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#162978 Jul 24, 2013
bellowing niceties wrote:
<quoted text>
I kicked his butt but good. I even gave him a head start by accepting HIS version of the "facts"! LOL! He's the easiest one to clobber on Topix. Bernie, his polar opposite, is just a running joke.
At least with your post I have to do a little research on occasion. I no longer bother with your DNC spam, however,. I can just go to their website to read that drivel.
Oh brother.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162979 Jul 24, 2013
If 200 Bigots Have a Tantrum, Does Anyone Care?
http://www.politicalgarbagechute.com/if-200-b...
Proud bigots I find are the best bigots. The thing about bigotry is that its not always detectable; its not like bigots step out of the house wearing giant red Bs on their chests, right? For my money, Ill take an out-in-the-open bigot over a shadowy bigot any time of the week. So when two hundred far-right conservative Christian politicians and pundits release a letter to the media essentially declaring their steadfast commitment to being bigots, I get a kick out of it, I really do.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#162980 Jul 24, 2013
CRACKER JACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Help Stop Global Warming, shut yer yap.
Help stop stupid, Go kiss Rose and give her and you the attention you both crave.

Location hidden

#162981 Jul 24, 2013
Uh, oh, another crisis on the ISS. Gotta hurry over to Houston. CG is driving me there in his taxi. Boy, don't you hate it when the driver can't speak English, much less put two coherent thoughts together? I'll give him a big tip. Monetary this time, as he's obviously unable to comprehend the excellent advice I give him on Topix. He keeps posting in his inimitable style...well, who'd imitate that mess anyway? Maybe somebody else who doesn't care that nobody reads it.
On the way we're stopping at Bernie F's to give him his meds. Poor baby thinks he's Napoleon and that if he ever stops posting the same crap over & over, aliens will eat the moon.
NTR will be in Houston too. She's now a Playboy Bunny at the Gemini Lounge, where all us astronauts hang out the night before a launch. Got a pocket full of dollar bills all ready....
Sick desperation for attention.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162982 Jul 24, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He was flat out lying.
Do some math...let me hold your chubby little hand and walk you

through this ...oh so difficult equation. Ready?

My parents were born in the late 1920's still alive thank god.

There parents, my grandparents, were born in the later

1800's....get it. So mis-matched arithmetic girl do some

homework....my remark is

validated....LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#162983 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And here come the stupid trolls!
Hahahhaha!
Grow up, Quirky and friends and get back on Judge It duty, idiot and moron.
Gawd, you're pathetic.
Waasssup Dawg? Can ya`s hook us up with some of that Purple Drank! Jus Skittles , Arizona Watermelon, an`s some cough syrp. What say Dawg?

Location hidden

#162984 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You are one of those rare people who really, truly cannot tell sh*t from Shinola, aren't you? Those lawyers may use that technique as part of an overall strategy. Standing all by itself it does not work reliably. Being applied by an idiot like you, it doesn't work at all. Besides, you haven't even refuted the ONE point that I made yet. Get it, moron?
There's nothing you can do to prove your claims about being an international bon vivant. Do you get that too, simpleton? What are you going to do on Topix that would convince anyone? Change your avatar to a picture of James Bond? He too was a fictional character. LOL!
Why do you persist in humiliating yourself like this? Nobody believes your fantastic "world traveler" crap and it lends absolutely nothing to your arguments. Even if it was true it doesn't help you! LOL!
Mystical? Let me tell you about MY mystical experience. Once you've held someones open skull in zero gravity knowing that each touch of your laser scalpel might permanently alter their very personality... well, it doesn't get more mystical than that. Plus I had completed my work just as the empty void of Obama's nighttime Detroit passed beneath the window of the ISS's operating theater. Imagine: I'm repairing one brain, he's depending of millions of clueless voters not having one at all. How mystical is that! HA!
"Nobody believes your fantastic "world traveler" crap"

Yet, you are working feverishly hard at discrediting him. lol
THE GRATEFUL DEAD

Los Angeles, CA

#162985 Jul 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Here's an open letter to all that want to kill Zman. You cant hide and think about your kids, parents, neighbors and everybody you know.
Defense Attorney to Defendent, "Sir please explain to this court how you came to stab the victum 158 times."
Defendent, "I couldn't turn off the electric knife."

Location hidden

#162986 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Waasssup Dawg? Can ya`s hook us up with some of that Purple Drank! Jus Skittles , Arizona Watermelon, an`s some cough syrp. What say Dawg?
It doesn't surprise me that you know how to make it. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162987 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some math...let me hold your chubby little hand and walk you
through this ...oh so difficult equation. Ready?
My parents were born in the late 1920's still alive thank god.
There parents, my grandparents, were born in the later
1800's....get it. So mis-matched arithmetic girl do some
homework....my remark is
validated....LOL!!!
B.S. Seven generations since the seventeen hundreds. Liar. You remind me of another liar. Frito? He was dumb as a hammer too.

#162988 Jul 24, 2013
The Bogus High-Tech Worker Shortage: How Guest Workers Lower US Wages
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/businessdesk/2013...
Asking domestic graduates, both native-born and immigrant, to compete with guest workers on wages is not a winning strategy for strengthening U.S. science, technology and innovation.
higgans

Marion, IN

#162989 Jul 24, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, just maybe, if conservatives with Jesus complexes read the Constitution carefully they will learn that every citizen is entitled to the American dream. When you restrict a woman's access to birth control and abortion, you really can't complain when she has to apply for assistance to feed the new mouth she was forced to have.
Republicant hypocrisy created your dilemma.
soooo, in the NEW Progressive world order, women get pregnant with NO male participation?
my bad... that has been the norm since, what, the 70's?
do u ever think before u post?
or, don't u just give a f%$k anymore?
tell us, watcher, was your daddy Uncle Sam, too?
Quirky The Quiverin Quim

Los Angeles, CA

#162990 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Help stop stupid, Go kiss Rose and give her and you the attention you both crave.
Smile Quirky, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162991 Jul 24, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> B.S. Seven generations since the seventeen hundreds. Liar. You remind me of another liar. Frito? He was dumb as a hammer too.
stupid do some math

#162992 Jul 24, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
soooo, in the NEW Progressive world order, women get pregnant with NO male participation?
my bad... that has been the norm since, what, the 70's?
do u ever think before u post?
or, don't u just give a f%$k anymore?
tell us, watcher, was your daddy Uncle Sam, too?
Father of Test-Tube Baby Technology Dies
http://www.livescience.com/28606-father-of-iv...
Edwards earned the Nobel Prize in medicine in 2010 for his pioneering work on in-vitro fertilization (IVF) in the 1950s. The first test-tube baby, Louise Brown, was born in 1978 as a result of his work, Reuters reported.
Rico en la Barrio

Los Angeles, CA

#162993 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky The Quiverin Quim wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile Quirky, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
She's more of a man than you are.

http://tinyurl.com/kvmo6ct

But you ARE as much as she admits to for herself.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#162994 Jul 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are stupid and a silly biotch.
Pitiful.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#162995 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! YOU'RE the one who desperately seeks attention, fool.

You post your idiotic insults when no one is even posting to you just to stir up chit. You're so freakin' needy, Quirky it's embarrassing.

What an idiot.

#162996 Jul 24, 2013
World's first IVF baby turns 35
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-07-25/firs...
The world's first test-tube baby has paid tribute to the fertility pioneers who gave her and millions of others life as she celebrates her 35th birthday. Louise Brown was born at Oldham General Hospital on July 25, 1978.

There are now thought to be more than 5.5 million IVF babies worldwide and, as she prepared to celebrate her birthday with a private family meal, Mrs Brown said she hoped the public could now see the benefits of the breakthrough.

Location hidden

#162997 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid do some math
LOL

Sometimes I truly can't believe how stupid some of these people are.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6183717_calculate-hum...

Time often is measured in human generations. For example, there have been 88 generations since the time of Aristotle, and there have been eight generations since the American Declaration of Independence. The figures are not precise. If you looked at an actual family tree going back to 1776, some families would have seven generations, some would have nine. The measure of time by human generations has more artistic than scientific appeal.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_6183717_calculate-hum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 3 min Robin Hood 55
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 175,974
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 3 min TFCN 3,189
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Dogen 154,973
News Wilco Cancels Indiana Show Due To Religious Fre... 9 min Indiana Way 2
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 10 min doty 84
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min know one 58,904
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,397
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 42 min swedenforever 79
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 2 hr ACTUALLY 482
More from around the web