The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390962 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

The Awful Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#163030 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your dreams again? How many times have you used that old as dirt BS metaphor? Your Girlfriend is a Garden Hose ya dipch!t!
As many times as you use your proxy, Quirks.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#163031 Jul 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
So true!! When someone takes their lead from Q-bert, they've hit rock bottom.
Haahhahaha!!
Pathetic!
Carlsbad bound

Buena Park, CA

#163032 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Vorenus, Rico, X-Wussy, and Shortsoaker all just wish they even had a Women. Too Fkn dumb and ugly though with pi$$ poor attitudes. Their idea of romance is .. Grab em by the hair and do what I say Bcsh or else!
Please proceed Gov..er, Quirky.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#163033 Jul 24, 2013
The Farm grows from hippie seminar to a society
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130721/LI...
The vision first evolved with psychedelic experiences and an ex-combat Marine named Stephen Gaskin.

In 1967, Gaskin initiated an informal philosophy seminar that would become known as Monday Night Class. The “hippie guru,” who spent 16 months in combat in Korea before earning a master’s degree in English, discussed religion, politics, sex and drugs. He believed in Tantric thought, telepathy and togetherness — and in an era when youth was disillusioned by the Vietnam War, disturbed by increasing injustice and encouraged by the successes of civil rights, he helped young people feel empowered.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#163034 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, huh. Yep. It's much easier to stereotype than it is to figure out who somebody is individually. You never have to think, to go outside your comfort zone. You never have to disavow yourself of some idiotic notion or the other that is bogus and unrelated to the person before you. You can call a rocket scientist "boy", think an attractive woman is a "bimbo" because she's well endowed, falsely believe that attractive people are stupid, judge intelligence based on "looks" or ethnicity.
Do you know the difference between racist and racial profiling? Maybe you should look it up.
I'm sorry, but I should have axed you: do you want to be known as a "bitch" or a "ho" in the rap song that gets written about your unfortunate demise at the 7-11? The rap group "Apache" wants to know. They're very sensitive and caring, as you are, and want to get this right.

http://rapgenius.com/Apache-kill-dwhite-peopl...

I'm sure some white record executive forced them to write that rather unfortunate song. Hmmmm.... could music like that maybe have something to do with why young blacks are unfairly "profiled"? I guess we'll never know with Obama, Jackson and Sharpton asking all the questions.

But Apache have mended their ways and now want to write sad songs about foolish dead liberals. You're the only one I know sure to be in that predicament in the near future. But we gots to know: bitch or ho?
THE REAL McCOY

Los Angeles, CA

#163035 Jul 24, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
Please proceed Gov..er, Quirky.
LOL!
Quirky & VN fake Vet,
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#163036 Jul 24, 2013
The Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
As many times as you use your proxy, Quirks.
Never happened Bean Bandit!
Carlsbad bound

Buena Park, CA

#163037 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your too serious and Fked in the brain to laugh at any thing that is really funny , all you think about is stupid Shut down America thoughts. " America Is Doing Just fine" Right? You Dmbfk!
" America Is Doing Just fine" Right?
No thanks to you bum.
When was the last time you earned your bread by the sweat of your brow, deadbeat?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#163038 Jul 24, 2013
The Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's [email protected], Wallflower.
VN Vet is better than you. I know you hate that! Oh, Well?

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#163039 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a disgruntled Mexican! With fake entitlement issues!
You sound like an angry drunk.

Sober up you mean, balding, smelly midget.

LMAO at you!
bald midget

Greeley, CO

#163040 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at you!
Hey, no stereotyping! We are NOT all smelly. Not most of us anyway.
Carlsbad bound

Buena Park, CA

#163041 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
VN Vet is better than you. I know you hate that! Oh, Well?
Now I know you're drunk.
Good night dirty old sot.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#163042 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happened Bean Bandit!
Hunting for 1,000 stolen bison
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/huntin...
Olson has long preached that bison are the only megafauna (large animal) to survive the ice age. "There was a whole web of life and the bison were the keystone," he explains. Hence Olson's decision in 1993 to start the first recovery range, with the goal of creating ecosystems that would include tall grass and as many animals -- elk, moose, birds, predators -- as existed two centuries ago.

But from the outset, Olson has had detractors. While most neighbours have been welcoming, he said, there are always a few who object to the intrusion of a bison range into historical cattle country. There have been instances where range gates have been left open. Last December, a man near the Pine Creek range shot and killed more than one bison that had accidentally left the property.

"You always get someone with a bee in their bonnet," Olson said. "They just don't like the idea of bison being there."

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#163043 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Quirky,

You better hurry up and get back to changing the judge its. Your pudgy little cigar-stained fingers are falling behind, and you may never catch up.

Hahahahhahah!
Carlsbad bound

Buena Park, CA

#163044 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO at you!
With all those "shortcomings" , he does have a lot to be angry about...
LOL!
Carlsbad bound

Buena Park, CA

#163045 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Quirky,
You better hurry up and get back to changing the judge its. Your pudgy little cigar-stained fingers are falling behind, and you may never catch up.
Hahahahhahah!
He'll get right to it, I'm sure.
Good night Rose & good fellas.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#163046 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO at you!
I don`t drink Sweetie Pie, and Unlike you and your co-horts I take a Shower every day, even twice a day at times. Not Balding Hun. You and your Stuck to the Computer desk Klan only take a Bath once every 4 or 5 days. The stink of your attitudes proves that! Thank Gawd I don`t have the saggy dull drums you have. Like your Eyes and your Chest! Right!
THE REAL McCOY

Los Angeles, CA

#163047 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Quirky,
Hahahahhahah!
Besides judge-it duty, the only way quirky can compensate for his small brain is to pretend to be dead.
bald midget

Greeley, CO

#163048 Jul 24, 2013
Well, time to go to bed... I'll change my name back tomorrow... "smelly midget" maybe? Kind of like that one. A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, except for the smelly midget holding it. Maybe by then NTR will have decided on her rap persona. Are there any other choices for Apache than bitch or ho?

Oh, goody, there's a website for this:

http://rapstarname.com/

Wild Iris Rose came out "Risque Nasty"... guess that mean you're a ho.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#163049 Jul 24, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
With all those "shortcomings" , he does have a lot to be angry about...
LOL!
Poor little Vorenus, Texicana was not willing to take on your Three Kids. And you are still trying to find a Woman. Sux being 50 huh Boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 2 min Human 156
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 219,224
News Clinton On Police Murders: 'Don't Let Hate Infe... 3 min True Judgement 61
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 232,717
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 7 min gwww 98
News Running mate for Clinton, Elizabeth Warren offe... 9 min Domestic Engineer 22
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min Poof1 14,588
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,402,935
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 35 min Deport Trump 5,229
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 37 min Go Blue Forever 67
News Christie on Trumpa s plan to fire feds faster a... 1 hr Donald Trump is a... 46
More from around the web