The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,848)

Showing posts 136,941 - 136,960 of218,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Little fella talkin Ch!t .. LMAO!
It sounded more like babbling. lol
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were retired because we have exchanged opinions before. The way you keep complaining about the unemployment rate, I suspected that your family members were finding it hard to get a job. But now that you tell me that they are all working and doing well I question why the unemployment rate is so near and dear to your heart.
You were rooting for the guy who told us that government can't create jobs but now that Romney has lost that race you act as if you believe that government can create jobs. Have you flip flopped on your principles?
We all know that the job market has been tough but people who want to work and earn money have been working and earning money. Many of the people who can draw unemployment, will draw unemployment for as long as they are legally allowed to draw unemployment. Those who are not lazy will only draw unemployment as long as they need to in order to get a job that pays more than unemployment. And there are some who will get another job without applying for unemployment at all. That is human nature and not even the Great Obama can change that my friend.
Obama has made unemployment attractive. And some in blue collar jobs will sit on their butts longer as they are making more in unemployment than if they accept a job that will higher them at a lower rate. Until they find a job that matches or exceeds that unemployment, NO they will not take work. That is human nature as well.

The government has created more jobs in government which we need less of.

BTW, what are you doing over here? You wanted this thread to die off. You weren't gonna post over here. Getting tired of the homo bonding over on YOUR thread? What did you expect? A man cave? Ha ha ha ha
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Yeah.. I'm a mess.. Whatever. Tell me more about your (Ahem) seven generations of ancestors, that go back about 300 years.. ROTF. Are you really that stu p!d? you'll never reach the top of your imaginary totem pole telling whoppers like that, liar.... ROTF.
Everyone needs to feel important. Even shytshooter. lol

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than being a Mexican like you.
Go take a shower and use soap this time.
No...you could be so lucky to be me. You have divulged your

scum sucking life here. You are no better than the coyotes who

smuggle illegals across the border...you smuggle drugs for

unsuspecting seniors. Sorry old man....:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone needs to feel important. Even shytshooter. lol
Yes I support you...still collecting public assistance??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Yeah.. I'm a mess.. Whatever. Tell me more about your (Ahem) seven generations of ancestors, that go back about 300 years.. ROTF. Are you really that stu p!d? you'll never reach the top of your imaginary totem pole telling whoppers like that, liar.... ROTF.
Go bake some cookies you 300 lb cow....
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Talk is cheep try proving that Sharpton stirred up the problems after the Jury came out with it's verdict.
WA, why do u pretend to be sooooo stoopid?
u are obviously literate, so, if u can't HEAR what Sharpton says, surely you can read the reports... when he actually says something worth reporting.
of course Rev Al has called the incident in Sanford a RACIAL one, what do u think a Fed Civil Rights charge would be about? DUH!
the Pres and his AG said the same and even is going to have OUR FG investigate the matter...AGAIN!... to 'prove' it. they certainly would not look into a Civil Rights matter if they, too, did not think or attempt to interject RACE into it. DUH!
please, WA, quit playing stoopid....
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you could be so lucky to be me. You have divulged your
scum sucking life here. You are no better than the coyotes who
smuggle illegals across the border...you smuggle drugs for
unsuspecting seniors. Sorry old man....:)
You ain't nothing but a loud mouth obnoxious Mexican trying to be a bad asz.
You're not. Just a punk hoodlum with an obnoxiously loud mouth.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were retired because we have exchanged opinions before. The way you keep complaining about the unemployment rate, I suspected that your family members were finding it hard to get a job. But now that you tell me that they are all working and doing well I question why the unemployment rate is so near and dear to your heart.
You were rooting for the guy who told us that government can't create jobs but now that Romney has lost that race you act as if you believe that government can create jobs. Have you flip flopped on your principles?
We all know that the job market has been tough but people who want to work and earn money have been working and earning money. Many of the people who can draw unemployment, will draw unemployment for as long as they are legally allowed to draw unemployment. Those who are not lazy will only draw unemployment as long as they need to in order to get a job that pays more than unemployment. And there are some who will get another job without applying for unemployment at all. That is human nature and not even the Great Obama can change that my friend.
I find that interesting. The only one in my family not working is my 10 year old grandson, everyone else is doing great. My feelings for my fellow citizens is breaking my heart. Companies are downsizing, and cutting healthcare. I retired from a BIG plant in Hopewell,Va. and worked there long enough to be grandfathered in for my retirement. But, now these youngsters coming up today will never have the chances that I had,and that hurts me. My generation has failed to leave our children a future as bright as we had. That saddens me to no end. All I want now is for government to get out of the way and let this next generation have a chance to prosper and have a future worth working for. Welfare and being a parasite is no way to live, let people get ahead, and get a job. This country used to make things, now we are a service(MacDonalds) state. If we ever have to go to REAL war(like WW2)we will be in deep shihit. We have no steel or any other industry in this country to build weapons like we did in WW2. Most of the kids today are scared of guns, who will be fit to fight? Our schools teach defeatism, and PC. This scares me, am I wrong?
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got ... that I missed a comma?
Sad .... very sad.
hey, Aph, THAT is all the watcher can bring to Topix: grammer and Spell Check.

the question is: does he get paid hourly or by instance?

and, can anybody but a Progressive foot soldier apply?LOL
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
WA, why do u pretend to be sooooo stoopid?
u are obviously literate, so, if u can't HEAR what Sharpton says, surely you can read the reports... when he actually says something worth reporting.
of course Rev Al has called the incident in Sanford a RACIAL one, what do u think a Fed Civil Rights charge would be about? DUH!
the Pres and his AG said the same and even is going to have OUR FG investigate the matter...AGAIN!... to 'prove' it. they certainly would not look into a Civil Rights matter if they, too, did not think or attempt to interject RACE into it. DUH!
please, WA, quit playing stoopid....
She and others like you really do not hold our Constitution and Bill of Rights dear.

What Obama and Holder are doing is placing Zman in double jeopardy. And they are doing it to pander to blacks.Zman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Justice was served.

Too bad it wasn't Obama in Trayvons shoes that night. He wants the lime light of "could have been". Just sayin'.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I find that interesting. The only one in my family not working is my 10 year old grandson, everyone else is doing great. My feelings for my fellow citizens is breaking my heart. Companies are downsizing, and cutting healthcare. I retired from a BIG plant in Hopewell,Va. and worked there long enough to be grandfathered in for my retirement. But, now these youngsters coming up today will never have the chances that I had,and that hurts me. My generation has failed to leave our children a future as bright as we had. That saddens me to no end. All I want now is for government to get out of the way and let this next generation have a chance to prosper and have a future worth working for. Welfare and being a parasite is no way to live, let people get ahead, and get a job. This country used to make things, now we are a service(MacDonalds) state. If we ever have to go to REAL war(like WW2)we will be in deep shihit. We have no steel or any other industry in this country to build weapons like we did in WW2. Most of the kids today are scared of guns, who will be fit to fight? Our schools teach defeatism, and PC. This scares me, am I wrong?
People like DP do not understand those who have compassion for the next generation or people beyond themselves.

Excellent post and you are not alone in those thoughts that you so elegantly put into words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't nothing but a loud mouth obnoxious Mexican trying to be a bad asz.
You're not. Just a punk hoodlum with an obnoxiously loud mouth.
Aha...white trash...you're just an old man from the inland empire

home of meth labs who prey on the less fortunate. Dude you're

are anti-american as you preach for the good of our country yet

exploit the less fortunate....a pimp of convienance.

Those of us who have been here know your shallow cover...

The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Go bake some cookies you 300 lb cow....
GFY in the shower. And don't forget to use soap afterwards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
People like DP do not understand those who have compassion for the next generation or people beyond themselves.
Excellent post and you are not alone in those thoughts that you so elegantly put into words.
Public assistance leach....I pay my taxes for scum like you..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY in the shower. And don't forget to use soap afterwards.
That's your best? You have threatened to post personal information

about posters on topix to get your rocks off. You claim to have

"insider" information...LOL!!! You're a fckn fake....

Full of threats.....good goin' GoatRider....real man huh!!

POS...now go ahead and spew your racist shyte....POS...
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha...white trash...you're just an old man from the inland empire
home of meth labs who prey on the less fortunate. Dude you're
are anti-american as you preach for the good of our country yet
exploit the less fortunate....a pimp of convienance.
Those of us who have been here know your shallow cover...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Just because the ISP reads Temecula does not mean I am located in Temecula.
Think what you will. Keep feeding yourself. Personally you are not a troll worth feeding. But that's just my humble opinion, Mexican.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. It helps to know others out there think of what we are leaving for future generations. These kids didn't do anything to deserve what we are leaving them. GOD, where is honesty and integrity today? What happened to the day when a mans word was his bond? These pols in DC(and everywhere) need to be shot for treason for what they have done to our country. Where are the George Washingtons, Jeffersons, Franklins? I know I'm ranting, but that is the way I feel.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Public assistance leach....I pay my taxes for scum like you..
Keep crying your river. If you are paying taxes for white trash, at least it's not going to thieving illegal aliens, huh?
We all are paying taxes for both white trash and illegal aliens you stupid self centered Mexican.
And don't forget about the "N's" we are also paying for.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

By the way, Sh*t Shooter is full of **it. He is nothing but a parasite POS. SO Weatherman, rain on him(p!ss).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,941 - 136,960 of218,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••