The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340775 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

THE GRATEFUL DEAD

Los Angeles, CA

#162985 Jul 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Here's an open letter to all that want to kill Zman. You cant hide and think about your kids, parents, neighbors and everybody you know.
Defense Attorney to Defendent, "Sir please explain to this court how you came to stab the victum 158 times."
Defendent, "I couldn't turn off the electric knife."

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#162986 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Waasssup Dawg? Can ya`s hook us up with some of that Purple Drank! Jus Skittles , Arizona Watermelon, an`s some cough syrp. What say Dawg?
It doesn't surprise me that you know how to make it. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162987 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some math...let me hold your chubby little hand and walk you
through this ...oh so difficult equation. Ready?
My parents were born in the late 1920's still alive thank god.
There parents, my grandparents, were born in the later
1800's....get it. So mis-matched arithmetic girl do some
homework....my remark is
validated....LOL!!!
B.S. Seven generations since the seventeen hundreds. Liar. You remind me of another liar. Frito? He was dumb as a hammer too.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162988 Jul 24, 2013
The Bogus High-Tech Worker Shortage: How Guest Workers Lower US Wages
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/businessdesk/2013...
Asking domestic graduates, both native-born and immigrant, to compete with guest workers on wages is not a winning strategy for strengthening U.S. science, technology and innovation.
higgans

Marion, IN

#162989 Jul 24, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, just maybe, if conservatives with Jesus complexes read the Constitution carefully they will learn that every citizen is entitled to the American dream. When you restrict a woman's access to birth control and abortion, you really can't complain when she has to apply for assistance to feed the new mouth she was forced to have.
Republicant hypocrisy created your dilemma.
soooo, in the NEW Progressive world order, women get pregnant with NO male participation?
my bad... that has been the norm since, what, the 70's?
do u ever think before u post?
or, don't u just give a f%$k anymore?
tell us, watcher, was your daddy Uncle Sam, too?
Quirky The Quiverin Quim

Los Angeles, CA

#162990 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Help stop stupid, Go kiss Rose and give her and you the attention you both crave.
Smile Quirky, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162991 Jul 24, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> B.S. Seven generations since the seventeen hundreds. Liar. You remind me of another liar. Frito? He was dumb as a hammer too.
stupid do some math

#162992 Jul 24, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
soooo, in the NEW Progressive world order, women get pregnant with NO male participation?
my bad... that has been the norm since, what, the 70's?
do u ever think before u post?
or, don't u just give a f%$k anymore?
tell us, watcher, was your daddy Uncle Sam, too?
Father of Test-Tube Baby Technology Dies
http://www.livescience.com/28606-father-of-iv...
Edwards earned the Nobel Prize in medicine in 2010 for his pioneering work on in-vitro fertilization (IVF) in the 1950s. The first test-tube baby, Louise Brown, was born in 1978 as a result of his work, Reuters reported.
Rico en la Barrio

Los Angeles, CA

#162993 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky The Quiverin Quim wrote:
<quoted text>
She's more of a man than you are.

http://tinyurl.com/kvmo6ct

But you ARE as much as she admits to for herself.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#162994 Jul 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are stupid and a silly biotch.
Pitiful.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#162995 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Help stop stupid, Go kiss Rose and give her and you the attention you both crave.
LOL! YOU'RE the one who desperately seeks attention, fool.

You post your idiotic insults when no one is even posting to you just to stir up chit. You're so freakin' needy, Quirky it's embarrassing.

What an idiot.

#162996 Jul 24, 2013
World's first IVF baby turns 35
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-07-25/firs...
The world's first test-tube baby has paid tribute to the fertility pioneers who gave her and millions of others life as she celebrates her 35th birthday. Louise Brown was born at Oldham General Hospital on July 25, 1978.

There are now thought to be more than 5.5 million IVF babies worldwide and, as she prepared to celebrate her birthday with a private family meal, Mrs Brown said she hoped the public could now see the benefits of the breakthrough.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#162997 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid do some math
LOL

Sometimes I truly can't believe how stupid some of these people are.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6183717_calculate-hum...

Time often is measured in human generations. For example, there have been 88 generations since the time of Aristotle, and there have been eight generations since the American Declaration of Independence. The figures are not precise. If you looked at an actual family tree going back to 1776, some families would have seven generations, some would have nine. The measure of time by human generations has more artistic than scientific appeal.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_6183717_calculate-hum...
BO HICA

Los Angeles, CA

#162998 Jul 24, 2013
Rico en la Barrio wrote:
<quoted text>She's more of a man than you are.
http://tinyurl.com/kvmo6ct
But you ARE as much as she admits to for herself.
Yep, and you're as happy as if you had good sense.
Jack awfjack

Los Angeles, CA

#162999 Jul 24, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are stupid and a silly biotch.
How brave of you, cowardly old fk.
Mirror

San Jose, CA

#163000 Jul 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! YOU'RE the one who desperately seeks attention, fool.
You post your idiotic insults when no one is even posting to you just to stir up chit. You're so freakin' needy, Quirky it's embarrassing.
What an idiot.
Another angry lonely night by yourself I see.
Look into my eyes...
higgans

Marion, IN

#163001 Jul 24, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of our produce comes from abroad. It is all considered perishable. For instance, mangoes herald from Mexico or the Philippines, peaches, nectarines and plums from South America. Enough?
The United States imports a great deal of meat too. Australia, New Zealand, Brazil and Canada all supply beef to the United States. Canada and Denmark send us pork.
I realize that you asked the question of another but sometimes it is just more fun to ridicule your arrogance personally.
according to my google search, approx 11% of ALL foodstuffs are imported.

fish is the highest at 79%... stands to reason as our FG severly limits what we can harvest to feed our own people.

sound familiar?

thank goodness for the Feds... LOOKING OUT FOR US... NOT!!

effing liars....
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#163002 Jul 24, 2013
Weather Man, the liberals who took over our educational system were the loser hippies from the 60s and 70s who never took a bath, and smoked dope all day long. They were the only ones to be in college, 'cause they burned their draft cards and said they were gay. It makes me sad to say I have a college education(after I got out of the military on the GI Bill). I would never want to be put in the same category as these losers.
Urban Squaw

Anonymous Proxy

#163003 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky The Quiverin Quim wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a dump Vorenus.
It's the 2nd best thing you can do with your sphincter.
bellowing niceties

Greeley, CO

#163004 Jul 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
An Open Letter To George Zimmerman
by Michael De La Rocha
Dear George Zimmerman,
Although we’ve never met, I would like to share a few words with you.
Even though I strongly disagree with the choices that you made on the evening of February 26, 2012, I do not hate you.
My spiritual beliefs have taught me to pray for you as much as I am praying for the family of the young boy that you murdered.
George, you are not the enemy, but rather, the mindset that you and too many Americans have about young black men, and people of color in general, is what needs to be addressed.
Although I do not agree with the verdict in your case, I do appreciate that this case has started a national conversation around the issue of race and the justice system.
I do know that because you racially profiled a young black boy, that millions of people across the country are now organizing and demanding that you, and the larger criminal justice system, be held accountable.
As a result, the greatest justice that could now be achieved would be to acknowledge the fact that your mindset should be the real criminal on trial.
We do not live in a post-racial America, and in fact, all of us have a responsibility to atone for the hundreds of years of slavery and violence inflicted on African Americans, Native Americans and other communities throughout our nation’s brutal history.
So I would just like to say that I forgive you George Zimmerman and I hope that you take these words to heart and know that I mean no harm.
I am only doing my part to help educate you about the consequences of your actions and how the impact of this case is felt so deeply because of our country’s continued history of oppression and racism.
So I hope that America kills what I can only describe as the “George Zimmerman Complex” in all of us.
I hope that America acknowledges that you’re as much imprisoned as those in prison because you will never be truly free as long as you see yourself as different than the millions of people who look just like Trayvon Martin.
And I hope, that at the very least, that you, and the rest of our country, recognize that we can’t truly achieve equality in America until we all start to recognize that all of us are indeed one.
Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/open-letter-to-ge...
What a load of crap. I quit reading after "I do know that because you racially profiled a young black boy...". No, he does not "know" anything of the sort. There was zero evidence of that. Zimmerman mentored two black kids whose father were in prison. Some racist, huh? He only became a "racist" because it fit the fantasies of the liberal media and that race-baiting jackass in the White House.

Every American, including blacks themselves, "profiles" (makes judgments) to some degree when young black men are about. That's because it's rational to do so. The black community, having suffered under decades of liberalism's poisonous effects, is in shambles. The crime rate is out the roof while the integrity of the family is in full-on decay mode. If you call a young black person a "bastard", you have about a 70% chance of being technically correct, such is the rate of out-of-wedlock births. The welfare system subsidizes this by replacing black fathers with white female social workers.

The race-baiting opportunist like Obama, Sharpton and Jackson have done NOTHING to stop this collapse. Nothing except cough up a poor Latino named Zimmerman as a sacrificial lamb. The real problem is not that people misjudge young black men, but rather that the truth is quite appalling. This is based not on racism, but on cold, hard facts. Even Jesse Jackson admits that he feels relieved if he hears someone behind him at night and they turn out to not be black. Who are we to question him on this topic?

We need a conversation about race, true enough. But the phony one being trotted out now will do NOTHING, as it's based lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min facefacts 173,420
News Kentucky Clerk Who Denied Marriage Licenses for... 8 min Cordwainer Trout 17
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Ari son of Anarchy 193,563
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 196,951
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 17 min Cordwainer Trout 9
News What's behind the 'anchor babies' buzz phrase? 17 min Agents of Corruption 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min EasyEed 1,275,229
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 2 hr USA Today 23
More from around the web