The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
136,881 - 136,900 of 245,048 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162591
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems A.O.C. is a Google nerd. Formerly Angels Flight.
Mistaken identity: Family seeks justice for 40 years
http://theadvocate.com/home/6279061-125/mista...
Scott was shot and killed during the scuffle in what turned out, by all accounts, to be a case of mistaken identity.

Forty years later, his family is still talking about seeking justice.
Leo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162592
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too but given the list of 10, she is the only one who has more experience. The rest are in their first terms or are small fries with just local political experience. And until those of minority status stop whining how hard they have it, we sure as hell do NOT need another minority in the oval office. Just look at what this minority (Obama) has done. They were given their chance. Now they can show us some action before they are taken serious again. That can be said about this Congress as well regardless of their color.
I want to agree with you but I consider Hillery nothing more than an Obama policy carrier. That is to say a minority herself in the context of this conversation. Personally I think it's too late for this great thing we call America, but if there is any hope left it will be in a little known candidate that I doubt we've even heard of yet.
Hope for America. It's all our children have.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162593
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Cypress Hill - Armada Latina ft. Pitbull, Marc Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Leo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162594
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults turn into stabbing in New Bedford's North End
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
Brandon Santiago, 27, of New Bedford, was charged with assault and battery after he allegedly stabbed the 24-year-old victim for saying "Your brother has a big head." Santiago, the victim and two women one accompanying each man then exchanged words until the two men fought and Santiago used the knife, said Detective Capt. Steven Vicente, head of the major crimes unit.
Are you dumb Rose's husband? Doesn't matter I'm done with your dumb asz. Have a good life.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162595
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
2016 Presidential Candidates: 7 Republicans With the Most Momentum
http://www.policymic.com/articles/49911/2016-...
Between polling, marketing, fundraising, schmoozing, and political positioning, there is a herculean amount of news to follow regarding the dozen or so known potential presidential candidates for 2016. Even two years out from the sure-to-be-compelling pageantry of the 2016 presidential elections, every move by promising presidential candidates has been scrutinized and framed (fairly or not) as a means to the White House.
My pick today would be
1. Scott Walker
2. Paul Ryan
3. Rand Paul

I would like to see a powerful third party candidate though. Congress needs to be reformed big time
I hope in 2014 the people get that message out with the outcome of the elections. This do nothing is hurting our country and dividing the people more than possibly imaginable.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162596
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>No sweat on my part, I'm retired and all my kids and grand-kids are working and doing well without handouts from the parasite welfare system. I do get SS, but I paid into it for over 50 years. The only thing I expect out of the president is for him to do his job. All he does is go on vacation, and party with the Hollywood goofballs. All worthless POS.
I knew you were retired because we have exchanged opinions before. The way you keep complaining about the unemployment rate, I suspected that your family members were finding it hard to get a job. But now that you tell me that they are all working and doing well I question why the unemployment rate is so near and dear to your heart.

You were rooting for the guy who told us that government can't create jobs but now that Romney has lost that race you act as if you believe that government can create jobs. Have you flip flopped on your principles?

We all know that the job market has been tough but people who want to work and earn money have been working and earning money. Many of the people who can draw unemployment, will draw unemployment for as long as they are legally allowed to draw unemployment. Those who are not lazy will only draw unemployment as long as they need to in order to get a job that pays more than unemployment. And there are some who will get another job without applying for unemployment at all. That is human nature and not even the Great Obama can change that my friend.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162597
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to agree with you but I consider Hillery nothing more than an Obama policy carrier. That is to say a minority herself in the context of this conversation. Personally I think it's too late for this great thing we call America, but if there is any hope left it will be in a little known candidate that I doubt we've even heard of yet.
Hope for America. It's all our children have.
I do not know if she is a policy carrier of Obama. She knows how to play politics and after Benghazi, I think she said enough is enough, she is not going to take the fall for him like every good politician that he appointed into office is suppose to do and expected to do. She was not going to throw her chance as running for POTUS and possibly become the first woman POTUS.

I agree. I think it is too late, but haven't thrown in the towel on the real American "hope". Those who are employed, I only hope for them that they are able to save their money by investing it cause God only knows where we will be 20 years from now.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162598
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...heard you're just a slight white boy...5'5 150 lbs of
nothing. LOL!!! Shoe boy...
Better than being a Mexican like you.
Go take a shower and use soap this time.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162599
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Go clean up...
Yeah. Yeah.. I'm a mess.. Whatever. Tell me more about your (Ahem) seven generations of ancestors, that go back about 300 years.. ROTF. Are you really that stu p!d? you'll never reach the top of your imaginary totem pole telling whoppers like that, liar.... ROTF.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162600
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Little fella talkin Ch!t .. LMAO!
It sounded more like babbling. lol
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162601
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were retired because we have exchanged opinions before. The way you keep complaining about the unemployment rate, I suspected that your family members were finding it hard to get a job. But now that you tell me that they are all working and doing well I question why the unemployment rate is so near and dear to your heart.
You were rooting for the guy who told us that government can't create jobs but now that Romney has lost that race you act as if you believe that government can create jobs. Have you flip flopped on your principles?
We all know that the job market has been tough but people who want to work and earn money have been working and earning money. Many of the people who can draw unemployment, will draw unemployment for as long as they are legally allowed to draw unemployment. Those who are not lazy will only draw unemployment as long as they need to in order to get a job that pays more than unemployment. And there are some who will get another job without applying for unemployment at all. That is human nature and not even the Great Obama can change that my friend.
Obama has made unemployment attractive. And some in blue collar jobs will sit on their butts longer as they are making more in unemployment than if they accept a job that will higher them at a lower rate. Until they find a job that matches or exceeds that unemployment, NO they will not take work. That is human nature as well.

The government has created more jobs in government which we need less of.

BTW, what are you doing over here? You wanted this thread to die off. You weren't gonna post over here. Getting tired of the homo bonding over on YOUR thread? What did you expect? A man cave? Ha ha ha ha
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162602
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Yeah.. I'm a mess.. Whatever. Tell me more about your (Ahem) seven generations of ancestors, that go back about 300 years.. ROTF. Are you really that stu p!d? you'll never reach the top of your imaginary totem pole telling whoppers like that, liar.... ROTF.
Everyone needs to feel important. Even shytshooter. lol

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162603
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than being a Mexican like you.
Go take a shower and use soap this time.
No...you could be so lucky to be me. You have divulged your

scum sucking life here. You are no better than the coyotes who

smuggle illegals across the border...you smuggle drugs for

unsuspecting seniors. Sorry old man....:)

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162604
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone needs to feel important. Even shytshooter. lol
Yes I support you...still collecting public assistance??

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162605
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Yeah.. I'm a mess.. Whatever. Tell me more about your (Ahem) seven generations of ancestors, that go back about 300 years.. ROTF. Are you really that stu p!d? you'll never reach the top of your imaginary totem pole telling whoppers like that, liar.... ROTF.
Go bake some cookies you 300 lb cow....
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162606
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Talk is cheep try proving that Sharpton stirred up the problems after the Jury came out with it's verdict.
WA, why do u pretend to be sooooo stoopid?
u are obviously literate, so, if u can't HEAR what Sharpton says, surely you can read the reports... when he actually says something worth reporting.
of course Rev Al has called the incident in Sanford a RACIAL one, what do u think a Fed Civil Rights charge would be about? DUH!
the Pres and his AG said the same and even is going to have OUR FG investigate the matter...AGAIN!... to 'prove' it. they certainly would not look into a Civil Rights matter if they, too, did not think or attempt to interject RACE into it. DUH!
please, WA, quit playing stoopid....
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162607
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you could be so lucky to be me. You have divulged your
scum sucking life here. You are no better than the coyotes who
smuggle illegals across the border...you smuggle drugs for
unsuspecting seniors. Sorry old man....:)
You ain't nothing but a loud mouth obnoxious Mexican trying to be a bad asz.
You're not. Just a punk hoodlum with an obnoxiously loud mouth.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162608
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were retired because we have exchanged opinions before. The way you keep complaining about the unemployment rate, I suspected that your family members were finding it hard to get a job. But now that you tell me that they are all working and doing well I question why the unemployment rate is so near and dear to your heart.
You were rooting for the guy who told us that government can't create jobs but now that Romney has lost that race you act as if you believe that government can create jobs. Have you flip flopped on your principles?
We all know that the job market has been tough but people who want to work and earn money have been working and earning money. Many of the people who can draw unemployment, will draw unemployment for as long as they are legally allowed to draw unemployment. Those who are not lazy will only draw unemployment as long as they need to in order to get a job that pays more than unemployment. And there are some who will get another job without applying for unemployment at all. That is human nature and not even the Great Obama can change that my friend.
I find that interesting. The only one in my family not working is my 10 year old grandson, everyone else is doing great. My feelings for my fellow citizens is breaking my heart. Companies are downsizing, and cutting healthcare. I retired from a BIG plant in Hopewell,Va. and worked there long enough to be grandfathered in for my retirement. But, now these youngsters coming up today will never have the chances that I had,and that hurts me. My generation has failed to leave our children a future as bright as we had. That saddens me to no end. All I want now is for government to get out of the way and let this next generation have a chance to prosper and have a future worth working for. Welfare and being a parasite is no way to live, let people get ahead, and get a job. This country used to make things, now we are a service(MacDonalds) state. If we ever have to go to REAL war(like WW2)we will be in deep shihit. We have no steel or any other industry in this country to build weapons like we did in WW2. Most of the kids today are scared of guns, who will be fit to fight? Our schools teach defeatism, and PC. This scares me, am I wrong?
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162609
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you got ... that I missed a comma?
Sad .... very sad.
hey, Aph, THAT is all the watcher can bring to Topix: grammer and Spell Check.

the question is: does he get paid hourly or by instance?

and, can anybody but a Progressive foot soldier apply?LOL
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162610
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
WA, why do u pretend to be sooooo stoopid?
u are obviously literate, so, if u can't HEAR what Sharpton says, surely you can read the reports... when he actually says something worth reporting.
of course Rev Al has called the incident in Sanford a RACIAL one, what do u think a Fed Civil Rights charge would be about? DUH!
the Pres and his AG said the same and even is going to have OUR FG investigate the matter...AGAIN!... to 'prove' it. they certainly would not look into a Civil Rights matter if they, too, did not think or attempt to interject RACE into it. DUH!
please, WA, quit playing stoopid....
She and others like you really do not hold our Constitution and Bill of Rights dear.

What Obama and Holder are doing is placing Zman in double jeopardy. And they are doing it to pander to blacks.Zman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Justice was served.

Too bad it wasn't Obama in Trayvons shoes that night. He wants the lime light of "could have been". Just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••