The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
backwoods Bonnie

Los Angeles, CA

#162654 Jul 23, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Seven generations in about 300 years. That's pretty interesting. Everyone waited till they where 80 to start a family. Gawd what a sight. I bet people went blind.
A generation is commonly considered to be 25 yrs long, unless you happen to be a beast...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#162655 Jul 24, 2013
Poll finds Obama’s approval rating down to 41 percent

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/07...
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#162656 Jul 24, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Just because the ISP reads Temecula does not mean I am located in Temecula.
Think what you will. Keep feeding yourself. Personally you are not a troll worth feeding. But that's just my humble opinion, Mexican.
You just might be an undesirable if Temecula is the only city that will let you park your trailer in....
Quirky

Denver, CO

#162657 Jul 24, 2013
Obama’s job approval plunges

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/22/197361/...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#162658 Jul 24, 2013
The President is failing big time.

“Go Green Bay! ”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162659 Jul 24, 2013
Aha Goat Rider has a fast track motor home pass

to Wal Mart....5 Star Wal-Mart VIP...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162660 Jul 24, 2013
Red tape, graft: India no super market for Wal-Mart
http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/07/08/walm...
"If you do not pay a bribe, who will do your work in this country? Have all the government officials in India become honest overnight? Nothing has changed," the company executive told Reuters, on condition of anonymity.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#162661 Jul 24, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha. I never claimed let alone am "working hard" at making the word "n---er" acceptable. I have always made it clear with conviction, I am giving you bytches your racism back and that is what you disapprove of. Being beaten at your own game of racism. As "how dare that whitey pull that shyt on us". Its quite simple. All you and your racists friends do is call posters who disagree with you and are white; racists, homophobes, bigots, haters and the list goes on.
Fact is, you want hate and racism to exist as that way ain't a single one of you "N's" will have to take responsibility that goes with equality. Otherwise you would had advanced like other blacks, Mexicans et al have who do not hide be hide their color.
Not once did I say "all" rappers. Many rappers do include hate, racism and violence in their crap music. And if you look at the stats of the crimes that both blacks and Mexicans et al do, you won't find country, easy listening, gospel, rock and roll in their music collection.
You keep using the "internet" as an excuse for your failures and that of the blacks. It is what you and them have in abundance. Pockets full of excuses with no plans of "change" for your futures. Its the blacks, Mexicans et al way of life which does not coincide with the philosophy of our country.
Keep crying your rivers. It hasn't gotten you anywhere for generations, has it? Didn't think so. But you keep on trying to take on good 'ol whitey. Just shows how you ain't got not "common sense" or "higher education".
Wah, wah, wah, you poor little basztards. Blow me!
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really thing I give a ratz asz that that word is offensive to blacks or any other person of color or not?
No, but then, you are racist so it's expected.
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>you would be sorely wrong. It is no more offensive than calling others "racist" who aren't racist.
But that doesn't include you. You are racist and that is clear.
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Excessive use of words lose their effect. with the exception of blacks. It is only effective in their community. Must be they like the word "N".
No, they really don't lose their effect just because you choose not to acknowledge the wrong in using them. There's a reason you're here on the internet where you can hide who you are. lol
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>For decades we have had to listen to the whines of blacks and Mexicans et al. You do not hear the Asians whining like you people do, do you?
"you people"? lol

Who's the one whining? You are. You are the one unhappy and disgruntled. You are the one that can't stand when minorities stand up for themselves. It doesn't bother me at all. I understand that there are people like you still around that make it a necessity for them to speak out for themselves. Call it whatever you want. You can't do a thing about it.
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>They too are people of color and "look" different from me and you and even different from the blacks. Asians have slimmer lips and flat to no butts. Pay attention next time you see an Asian.
Unbelievable. What does it have to do with anything? Get a clue.
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text> That too, you b!tches would call racism for me seeing the anthropology characteristics of another race/ethnicity. Try letting go of the race cards.
Oh, you are a racist. No doubt about that. Btw, reported.

Location hidden

#162662 Jul 24, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet, go be a mentor in the ghetto or hood and encourage them to become something than what they are. Hoodlums and thugs.
How do you know I haven't? For a person who throws the word "thug" around like you do, you don't seem to understand much of how your own behavior is that of a thug. Do you really believe you are any different? You're not. You're just as much of a thug as anyone I've seen. Maybe even more. You use words to do your dirty.
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha ha. I never claimed let alone am "working hard" at making the word "n---er" acceptable. I have always made it clear with conviction, I am giving you bytches your racism back and that is what you disapprove of.
Reported. ;)
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Being beaten at your own game of racism. As "how dare that whitey pull that shyt on us". Its quite simple. All you and your racists friends do is call posters who disagree with you and are white; racists, homophobes, bigots, haters and the list goes on.
You get called a "racist" because you are a racist. It isn't a game. The fact that you don't recognize that says it all.
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is, you want hate and racism to exist as that way ain't a single one of you "N's" will have to take responsibility that goes with equality. Otherwise you would had advanced like other blacks, Mexicans et al have who do not hide be hide their color.
The fact is that you want to pretend it doesn't so you can continue to treat people that are different than you like they are beneath you.

"the devil's best trick is to persuade you that he doesn't exist!"

Baudelaire
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>Not once did I say "all" rappers. Many rappers do include hate, racism and violence in their crap music. And if you look at the stats of the crimes that both blacks and Mexicans et al do, you won't find country, easy listening, gospel, rock and roll in their music collection.
So it's a surprise to you that inner city kids of all races listen to music that they identify with? lol

You are a bigot and a racist.(shakes head)
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>You keep using the "internet" as an excuse for your failures and that of the blacks. It is what you and them have in abundance. Pockets full of excuses with no plans of "change" for your futures. Its the blacks, Mexicans et al way of life which does not coincide with the philosophy of our country.
Keep crying your rivers. It hasn't gotten you anywhere for generations, has it? Didn't think so. But you keep on trying to take on good 'ol whitey. Just shows how you ain't got not "common sense" or "higher education".
Wah, wah, wah, you poor little basztards. Blow me!
Riiight. You're like an infomercial for the Aryan Brotherhood. Like I said, this isn't Stormfront. lol

It's clear in reading your posts that you lack education. I imagine you spend most of your time on the internet and have acquired most of your "insight" from propaganda.

Btw, reported.

Location hidden

#162663 Jul 24, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
More excuses being pulled from your pocket to justify your racism and that of your racist friends.
You are right. People aren't stupid. They see right thru your b.s. and that of your racist friends.
You hang onto those excuses and justifications while the rest of the world advances
LOL

It really is interesting to see what lengths you will go to in an attempt to justify your racism.

Location hidden

#162664 Jul 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's the firm's.
Any further questions? Oh, and have you heard the news?<quoted text>But haven't you heard the news? I can't believe you are still in the dark!
I hear a lot of news throughout the day. I guess the "news" you are referring to is just not that significant.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162665 Jul 24, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That must be why so many here became irrational when I noted that organized religion is a scam perpetrated on the insecure. I asked any of them, including you, to answer the following queries:
1) What happens if God is black?
2) If God created man in his own image and then promised salvation to all who accepted him, what happens to the vast majority who were never exposed to the Bible?
3) Why is your religion the true salvation?
Insults? Yes, I guess a devout Christian would be insulted to learn that other religions established themselves prior. I'm sure they were hurt to learn that Islam is the majority religion in the world. It's too bad that having the facts brought to light is troubling to you.
Not troubling to me.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162666 Jul 24, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your grammar is horrible. "poster's"
I understand that his metaphor was faulty and therefore useless as an insult. You obviously don't have issues with things being illogical and incorrect. Good for you.
Let me know when you need me to pay for your therapy. I know you get upset when I note personal experience when providing an opinion here. It troubles you greatly when you learn that I have a much better life than you. I don't mind helping those like you who require societal intervention. Philanthropy, good will, call it what you like - I am only too happy to help you get back on your feet.
YAWN

This must be your daily mantra:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me"

HAHAHAHA
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162667 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Go bake some cookies you 300 lb cow....
LMAO..."Fat cow?" Not hardly..Quit lying and think about your B.S. before you post it..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162668 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Public assistance leach....I pay my taxes for scum like you..
My favorite show's on in a few minutes.. BORDERS WARS. I Luve seeing you fricken border jumpers running your hearts out in the summer sun. Run lil' Eore Run!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#162669 Jul 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he slid all the way down it , balls deep. LMAO!
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..Y'all are no match for me....get a life..get a life
that is today...y'all are really clueless
Boy you got that right! I am certainly no match for you.
I wouldn't even attempt it. It's an exit.
Not an entrance, like you and Jax think. LMAO!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162670 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist La Raza Pile Of Scum!
Agreed.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162671 Jul 24, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha...white trash...you're just an old man from the inland empire
home of meth labs who prey on the less fortunate. Dude you're
are anti-american as you preach for the good of our country yet
exploit the less fortunate....a pimp of convienance.
Those of us who have been here know your shallow cover...
Says the Brown POS.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#162672 Jul 24, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have to hurt, like a scene from Extreme.
Ouch!!
I could only imagine that it would.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162673 Jul 24, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY in the shower. And don't forget to use soap afterwards.
LOL. Bet cha he keeps dropping it. Old habits ya know..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,155,871
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min barefoot2626 584
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 8 min kuda 149
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 10 min barefoot2626 970
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min deutscher Nationa... 134,007
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 14 min barefoot2626 938
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Phil Donahue 307,086
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 1 hr woodtick57 275
More from around the web