The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393376 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Cracker Jack

Los Angeles, CA

#162527 Jul 23, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>
That's lame.
It's For You.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162528 Jul 23, 2013
America’s Communist Economy
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/07/americas-comm...
Calling our economy “Communist” may seem unduly harsh, but under Obama and his predecessors, the government is in charge of the banking sector, the health and insurance industries, General Motors was nationalized, the government is deeply involved in mortgage lending and now controls student loans.
Now stand back and ask if the government —the State— is not now more Communist than Capitalist?
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#162530 Jul 23, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe..get a new line....go bake something missy.... ;)
Get a brain, lunchbox.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#162531 Jul 23, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! No inbred mountain girl...leave that shyte for your kind.
Genetics a bitch when y'all look the same...1/2 wits. LMAO!!
Cop wannabe. LOL I know your kind. Do you hit on young boys too?

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#162532 Jul 23, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I normally would not respond to a stupid biotch like you, but wiggle your clit. You are one of most cpos' I know. You are good at name-calling, but that's about it. You have no rebuttal, and your answer is always a form of communism. You are pathethic. How have the other people allowed you to be here. Your sick.
Wow, a bit overboard with the anger don't you think?

But you proved my point beautifully. Whenever people like you are presented with the truth, you get extremely abusive, crude and mean.

What's a "cpos" by the way? Looks to me like you're the one doing the name calling and pretty vulgar at that.

My answer is "always a form of communism"??? LMAO!

Now you're imitating the real POS here.

In case you haven't noticed, this is a public forum and no one has the power to allow or disallow anyone else to be here.

I'm not sick at all. Look at yourself and your hateful and filthy comments. You fit right in with those whose approval you so desperately seek. Now that's pathetic.

I hope you get well soon.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162533 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Get a brain, lunchbox.
Find your sexuality freak...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#162534 Jul 23, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stoopid moonshine bitch.. POSI' World...[email protected] LIFE
Squeal Like a Pig - Deliverance (3/9) Movie CLIP (1972) HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WqNMjZpSbnUXX
Stupid la-raza queen.

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#162535 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Cop wannabe. LOL I know your kind. Do you hit on young boys too?
No missy I'm heterosexual...love women of legal age.

Bet you do to huh :)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162536 Jul 23, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless...deportation? Funny since my family are 7 generation
New Mexicans. Been here since the 1700's...
Seven generations in about 300 years. That's pretty interesting. Everyone waited till they where 80 to start a family. Gawd what a sight. I bet people went blind.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#162537 Jul 23, 2013
Ok, you decided to pick on me. I dont think you know who your fking with. That's ok. Most of you couldn't find your azz with both hands. You brainiacs dont realize, we dont think that far, and neither do our members of Congress. So go eat some pizza Chumps.....We want things to work. We dont want alot of controversy. You people, of color, that want to create controversity go fk yourselves.

#162538 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But haven't you heard the news? I can't believe you are still in the dark!
Top 10 hot dog stands to celebrate National Hot Dog Day
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/07/23/nat...
In the midst of the dog days of summer, America prepares to celebrate one of its favorite warm weather foods: the hot dog. Whether it is off the home grill, a cart on the corner or a vendor from the ballpark, a few extra franks will be consumed around the country on July 23 in celebration of National Hot Dog Day. Here are some of the best places to down a few franks, kick back and enjoy the holiday:
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#162539 Jul 23, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I used to consider you ok. My mind has changed. You are a cpos and Quirky is right. You are so full of shyt your eyes are brown. I've tried to let you make it, but no more. You are stupid. There's not a better way to say it. Just because somebody says something doesn't make it true.Your imput on this thread has been patheitc. If you have nothing to contribute than just go away.
Thanks Jack! That old Broad has done a complete `180 from the way she was about 2 1/2 years ago.
1 post removed
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#162541 Jul 23, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Original...your apron is dirty...wash up.
I'll worry about my apron.. You worry about the snot on your chin. K?

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#162542 Jul 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid la-raza queen.
LOL...you're too easy..the race card is a trump.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#162543 Jul 23, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> He needs a deportation bestowed on his behind. The little monkey seems to think he's climbed up some imaginary totem pole. Where he looks down on me. LMAO.
Actually he slid all the way down it , balls deep. LMAO!

MY MONEY, come take it.

#162544 Jul 23, 2013
Are we on a Type 2 break?

#162545 Jul 23, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
Ok, you decided to pick on me. I dont think you know who your fking with. That's ok. Most of you couldn't find your azz with both hands. You brainiacs dont realize, we dont think that far, and neither do our members of Congress. So go eat some pizza Chumps.....We want things to work. We dont want alot of controversy. You people, of color, that want to create controversity go fk yourselves.
EXCLUSIVE — Broward Body Armor Maker Faces 25 Years in Club Fed
http://gossipextra.com/2013/07/22/david-brook...
At the head of DHB Industries, Brooks was the leading supplier of body armors for the U.S. Military. But he was found guilty of using the company’s coffers as his personal piggy, and conspiring to inflate the value of the company.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#162546 Jul 23, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...who cares where you considering moving? Do you really
think anyone cares?
I guess you do.. But the point remains as seen in the larger cities people are moving out.. I don't think Detroit will ever recover as well.. Grant is I am a outsider looking but this all reminds me of Massillon when they shut down the steel mills.. But what do I know??

Alabama - Born Country

Eagle

MY MONEY, come take it.

#162547 Jul 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jack! That old Broad has done a complete `180 from the way she was about 2 1/2 years ago.
"Guns and Roses" "I used to love her".....

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#162548 Jul 23, 2013
Ah....:)

Calexico - Alone again, or..- Live HQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Dogen 204,713
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 222,273
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Grey Ghost 1,417,194
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Abe 239,629
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 30 min Rednecks for Obama 1,446
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 36 min Truth is might 7,364
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 54 min d pants 193
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 hr Christians In Nam... 236
More from around the web