The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387999 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Louisville, KY

#159581 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty SHARP Kentuckian here ...
Wouldn't you say?
He's NOT THE ONLY one, either :)
COPIED from:
wtf - KY
This uproar over false facts and a jury's decision is just another test. There have been quite a few tests over the years since Obama has been "acting" as president. Many scandals and coverups and lies and cheating and bullying and bribing. Just look at how the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history was voted into law by democrats that didn't even bother to read what they were forcing on every man, woman and child in the United States of America.
When we the people are upset the politicians look to see how much we will take before we do something about it. Our reactions dictate what the politicians will attempt to do next. The dems falsely accused the Tea Party members of being violent racists and worse than the Taliban. Did Americans stand up and demand that the truth be told? No. Hollywood jumped on the bandwagon and away they ran with the false accusations against Tea Party members. Dems got away with that one and moved on to the next one. There was no big fuss when a Border Patrol Agent was murdered with a gun that the WH sent to the drug cartel. There was no big fuss when Obama was partying with the richest 1%er rappers in Hollywood the next morning after 4 American men were tortured and murdered in Benghazi. There was no big fuss when the IRS was found to be discriminating against the Tea Party Organizations across the US. There was no big fuss when Holder lied to a Judge to get a Federal warrant against a Fox News reporter and his elderly parents. No big deal when Obama had a low-level employee announce that the corporations/ businesses part of Obamacare would be delayed for a year. Gotta hide the Obamacare job-killing factor from we the people until after the midterm elections. No biggie. No big fuss about dirty Harry Reid and Nutsy Pelosi running our country into the sewer or about Obama's spending problem which has enslaved our kids into debt of which they will never rise out of again.
All these things and many more and no big fuss from we the people. The latest lies and attempt at pulling the race card is just one more test to see how we the people react. If we react the way the dems believe we will...they will move on to their next conquest.
Politicians are liars and they are crooks and they are dirty. That is the norm and that doesn't excuse their behavior but it is expected from them. The sad part is we the people have dumbed ourselves down for this man and his horrible agenda. We don't say or do anything because we know from the president on down we will be labeled as racists especially if we are from the South. It works, right? So why wouldn't they do it?
The reason they won't stop with the egging on of the TM/GZ case is because they want to see what their people will do when frenzied by the governments accusations and what we the people will do about another fake disaster created by the politicians.
It really is up to we the people to save our country so our kids will be able to live in freedom and a just nation. So far we are doing exactly what they predicted we would do. Nothing! That's why the midterms are so important. Obama can't do whatever he wants to do if there is a majority in the Senate and the House. He will be forced to actually participate in the legal presidential/political process, for once!
<3
AMEN

Great Patriot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#159582 Jul 17, 2013
Hey!

If Zimmerman had used one of Eric Holder's Fast and Furious guns, the story would have been....

Trayvon who?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159583 Jul 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Hey!
If Zimmerman had used one of Eric Holder's Fast and Furious guns, the story would have been....
Trayvon who?
You "got" that RIGHT!

:)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#159584 Jul 17, 2013
CNN:

The most trusted name in generating controversies.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#159585 Jul 17, 2013
Delilah Devine wrote:
<quoted text>
Remove that avatar picture.
Show some respect you sadistic vulture.
That kid is dead and justice has spoken.
Why do you Liberal sadists insist on killing this kid over and over and over again?
He is DEAD!
Justice has spoken.
It's over!
Let it go and move on.
GET OVER IT!
I bet you got a Che Guevara t-shirt too don't you.
Agree.. Hopefully topix will remove those pics..

Eagle
Reality

Louisville, KY

#159586 Jul 17, 2013
The racist Eric Holder announces a tip line for Zimmerman.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/17/doj-an...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#159587 Jul 17, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
I wonder what's going on in the world? While Travon is cramed down our throats 24-7.
The blood-shed of Americans from the Muslim and his gang of thieves in the White House.

Terrorist are at work in America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#159588 Jul 17, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.. Hopefully topix will remove those pics..
Eagle
LOL! You've got to be kidding.

My avatar is a form of RESPECT and not degrading or insulting at all. I've seen avatars from your friends that were blatantly racist and hateful toward the President.

So you go whine to Topix and see how far you get getting my avatar pic removed. There is nothing offensive about it.

You hypocrites really take the cake. As if you care a damn thing about Trayvon Martin in the first place. You don't and you never did. He's just another "thug" to you. YOUR word.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#159589 Jul 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Big whoop just grasping at straws in a bail of hay..

Eagle

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#159590 Jul 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
I got a tip for Holder. Go jump on a security guard and let's have a repeat performance. Oh yeah, and make sure it's a white guy, not a white/hispanic.....White/hispa nic is getting "red-lined. The computer doesn't get it. lol.
3 posts removed
Jacks wacked

Los Angeles, CA

#159594 Jul 17, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I got a tip for Holder. Go jump on a security guard and let's have a repeat performance. Oh yeah, and make sure it's a white guy, not a white/hispanic.....White/hispa nic is getting "red-lined. The computer doesn't get it. lol.
Stupid post jackass.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#159595 Jul 17, 2013
Bill has gone and did it again:

"They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English."

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be...

And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from??

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....

I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already!!!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands'-- or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.

Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..

We cannot blame the white people any longer.'

Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#159596 Jul 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
My avatar is a form of RESPECT and not degrading or insulting at all. I've seen avatars from your friends that were blatantly racist and hateful toward the President.
So you go whine to Topix and see how far you get getting my avatar pic removed. There is nothing offensive about it.
You hypocrites really take the cake. As if you care a damn thing about Trayvon Martin in the first place. You don't and you never did. He's just another "thug" to you. YOUR word.
You respect thugs and are deliberately inciting hate for our system of justice.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#159597 Jul 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I did and don't to answer your questions.. And yea it was my word and still true..

Eagle

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#159598 Jul 17, 2013
Do they teach a Political Science course entitled "How To Steal Elections?" in the University of California system?

"A former student was sentenced to a year in prison for rigging his school elections at California State University-San Marcos so he could become student president, court documents show.
Matthew Weaver, 22, was charged in January with wire fraud, access device fraud and unauthorized access to a computer. He pleaded guilty in March, admitting that he had stolen the email passwords of more than 740 students and used them to vote for himself 630 times during the student elections in March 2012." Online source is http://gma.yahoo.com/former-cal-state-student...
1 post removed

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#159600 Jul 17, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You respect thugs and are deliberately inciting hate for our system of justice.
I know what you mean, but it's hard to respect American justice with a pos like Eric Holder in charge.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#159601 Jul 17, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But it is OK to publish a 14 year old Treyvon Martin's pic on all of the liberal media to garner sympathy for a thug, huh?
Well.. It looks like. LOL. Did you see the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#159602 Jul 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood-shed of Americans from the Muslim and his gang of thieves in the White House.
Terrorist are at work in America.
Do you think? LOL.
1 post removed

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#159604 Jul 17, 2013
And in Arkansas, what do they teach young politicians?

"I guess I always knew all along it was wrong, but I really didn't think it was that big a deal," explained former Democratic state Rep. Hudson Hallum. "I always heard ... that's what everybody did." Hallum and three others have pleaded guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to commit election fraud during the special election that put him in the Arkansas House of Representatives in 2011." Online source is http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/22/ar...
1 post removed

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#159606 Jul 17, 2013
Boss Crump used to pass out dollar bills in Memphis for votes. What are politicians taught to get people to vote for them now?

"Hallum told co-defendant Phillip Wayne Cater, a West Memphis, Arkansas City Councilman, "We need to use that black limo and buy a couple of cases of some cheap vodka and whiskey to get people to vote." Online source is http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/22/ar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 min spocko 1,053
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 min Add 6,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min President Trump 1,394,989
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min scientia potentia... 199,277
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 8 min spocko 1,305
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 8 min Cujo 47
News How the White House prepared for Brexit 12 min BHM5267 8
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 29 min abc 193
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 48 min southern at heart 449
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 57 min Nopal 258
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Nopal 3,337
More from around the web