The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#158856 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Its okay, troll..
More of your blah, blah. No substance MT BS.
Right wing nuts are so in love with Austerity. Seeking to ever more inequality to erect their imperialist dogma with their robo dictators. Even the right wing nuts of the “EU” have come to realize their ignorance where in the USA our right wing nuts sip their TEA!
After years of the failures of the EU {European Commission}. It is being called to an intervention summit. Led by the creator of the EU, France seconded by the Netherlands!
The Netherlands cry “Enough is Enough” Brussels handling of the EU economics has failed them. Barroson’s EU is fracturing under the weight of Austerity. Accusations have filtered through that the EU is demonstrating self inflicting recessions, that is akin to the USA’s right wing policies. Serving
To the elitist and abandoning the youth of their nations, suffering huge unemployment scenarios.
France’s Industrial Minister Arnaud Montebourg , clarifies the situation when he stated; “Brussels style of sickness will be fatal for Europeans”!“It is the fuel of the Nation Front”! A far right party.
June 26 2013 will be remembered, as to when the EU finally recognized that the Obama strategy of government expenditures is required to fuel recovery from recessions. Feeding the rich on the demise of their youth will no longer be acceptable. Inequality of the laborer’s productivity distributions is what fuels recessions and or depressions.
France’s president Francios Hollande concurs of the failed Brussels’ economic leadership that promotes recessions. France will no longer abide by such disastrous policies. The Netherlands agree.
Obama’s leadership, in financial restoration, will be emulated to the benefit of the EU and the world.
Meanwhile back in the USA. Our far right wing nuts want to double the interest burden on our college youth. Adding another $ 2,600 debt to them. Furthering the inequality of our educational systems.
Those that grew without blemish of any recession have a simple Universal Educational system with no debt to the education of the students. Sweden is of but one example. Universal Health Care from birth to death and large safety nets to insure the security of the incomes of all of their citizens are two more fundamentals of their social system that staved off recession and prompted growth superior to the USA’s.
Time for a cool, cool change. Far right wing has had it all wrong these many years. Advancing us to the 23 third position in the advanced industrial nations. Couple that with the Bush administration demoting us from the G-8 to the G-20 economics of the global economics. the G-7... That’s the republican way.. Obama was welcomed back into the G-8 due to his brilliant handling of the ruined economics of our right wing nuts shoved down our throats.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#158857 Jul 16, 2013
Deputies: Man shot twice in self defense
http://www.wbtv.com/story/22855634/deputies-m...
Tucker and Byrd began to argue with each other and Tucker assaulted Byrd inside the home. The altercation continued to the back deck, where Byrd was able to free himself.

Byrd then told Tucker to leave the house and that he was going to get his gun, deputies said.

Byrd returned to the deck with a .22 caliber pistol and again told Tucker to leave. Tucker lunged at Byrd, who fired a shot striking Tucker in the leg.

Tucker was again told to leave, but instead picked up an aluminum crutch to hit Byrd. That's when officials say a second shot was fired, striking Tucker in the side.
LiamNeesoms

United States

#158858 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin stood his ground
exerpt - "If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him, or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right.""
bs from the biggest of the big bull shatters!

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#158859 Jul 16, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Your one tough girl Freebie and I have my damn big gun strapped on right now it be a RUGER BLACKHAWK .359 MAGNUM.Take it to bed with me an don't lose any sleep.
Sugardaddy is that like a hood slaggy word?
Good for you, that's great. Go play with your strap-on. Thanks for sharing.
LiamNeesoms

United States

#158860 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin stood his ground
exerpt - "If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him, or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right.""
ohhh oh gurl, he stood that ground and lost. acting all fly when he wasn't. gurl he acted all fly to the wrong person dat time. yes he did.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#158861 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must have hit your head or something, Crack. We were discussing your racist views, not how many damn big guns your sugardaddy left you.
No, there's not much I can do about an unfunny mental midget like yourself playing tough girl on the Internet. Yes, I lose sleep over it.
Now pull up your pants, bigshot, your crack is showing.
She's just another food stamp dependent raging right wing radical bulldyke on her period!!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#158862 Jul 16, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
The other Fla. murder case that everyone is talking about
http://myfox8.com/2013/07/16/the-other-fla-mu...
Right on the heels of the George Zimmerman trial, another controversial and tragic self-defense case is making its way to court. This time, the scene is Jacksonville, Florida, and the story involves Jordan Davis, an African-American teen the same age as Trayvon Martin.
Davis, 17, was shot to death by Michael Dunn in November 2012.
Dunn told police that he asked Davis and three other teens, who were parked next to him at a gas station, to turn down their music. Dunn says he heard threats from the teens and saw a gun in their car. He says he feared for his own safety, and that’s why he grabbed his gun and fired into the vehicle.
Police say that they found no guns inside the teens’ vehicle and that Dunn fired his gun eight or nine times.
Ah so true. Facts speak louder than words from the dysfunctional right wing nuts. Soon we will have to write the Legacy for the Dunn victims. On and on it goes with the erroneous right wing nuts BS laws.
……………….Trayon Martin Legacy;
USA has once again exhibited its undercurrents of racism. Acquittal of all charges and the battle over gun reforms serves to illuminate to all the world our lopsided Judicial system.
Virtually any dark skinned person can relate to similar eerily scenarios in, various degrees, in their lives that they suffered or witnessed. Racism resides within insidious forms permeating through our USA society.
Supreme Court’s decision against our voters rights, exemplifies the naïve conceptions that our justice system still harbors racism. Court’s statement “Things Have Changed Dramatically” illuminates their naïve comprehension on the issue.
Justice Departments advancing an investigation, may yet come to expose the lax laws that supports and creates such Zimmerman scenarios.“Stand Your Ground” with its vague provision of “Reasonable Belief” obstructing justice from being fully satisfied.
Self-Deputizing any Zimmerman with a gun and a grudge. Discouraging year for gun laws reform. Mass killings on a continuous cycle being perpetrated by grudge toting gun zealots is not enough. Now we are saddled with Lax Laws that encourage and legalizes killing situations.
Frightening is the thought that these grudge gun totting individuals walk daily amongst our populace in public. Teaching our children that this is a permissible way of life.? Violence to beget violence.
Our frail legislatures obtaining their continuous infusion of their “Fix” from their pusher man the lobbyist, will keep us in this dysfunctional quagmire for many years to come.
Voters have the opportunity to remove those they suspect as being addicts from their legislature’s come 2014. Otherwise we can just keep recycling and compound, what that educates to our children to do, the same over and over again.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#158863 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you sell some of those guns and go back to school. Really. "Improve yourself".
Right wing radical racists avoid school the way they avoid showers.
brucewilly n liam

United States

#158864 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Must I point out that yours is just another gray box moment contributed by a major drooler. I never wait. I don't have to wait. I have no reason to wait. I don't NEED instructions or plots and plans, or to get up in the morning wondering who I can "game" today. You, of course, obviously cannot say the same, you addled dimwit.
you do not kno your arse from that whole in your skull. you just told on what you do daily. you kno it, you live it. duh
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#158865 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That you're a racist.
<quoted text>
I could care less what Zimmerman's race or ethnicity is.
<quoted text>
As posted in a previous post, Martin planned on attending college and studying Avionics.
<quoted text>
It's only your opinion that he was a "bullying thug". To most, he was just another teenager who found himself in a position he should have not been put in.
<quoted text>
Maybe you're just too racist to post anything productive on the issue? He lost his life, but to many that now see him as a martyr, he has earned a legacy that will be used to further expose racism in this country.
Do you really think I care if you call me a racist?

Yes, Zman's color mattered to you. You wrote about it and placed the race card and pitted blacks vs whites. All of your posts are color oriented.

If Martin planned on going to college and studying avionics he would not had run with the crowd that he did and he would not had dressed like a hoodlum.

You and your minions like to claim Trayvons' death was based upon him being black. There are the stats.

"The population in the development at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic (of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures"

If Zimmerman was a true racists, he would not have been living in such a community. A community that happened to be reputable.

Trayvon had visited his dad's fiance` several times and was currently staying there as he was "suspended" from school. Good kids who have goals and plans do not get suspended from school as chances of getting into a decent college is slim to just not happening. He was suspended not just once or twice but three times.

With the several times that Trayvon had visited, I find it hard to believe at no time the discussion of home buglaries did not arise?

My opinion is based on the facts. Unlike you I do not wear blinders or see color where there is none. You may have a black guy, a tan guy, a brown guy and a white guy. I still do not see color where you and your minions do and then you blame "whitey" for your own racism.

phos phoros

#158866 Jul 16, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
happens every time you go 'clubbin'.LOL
sorry, couldn't help it.
really....lol
Well, if you couldn't help it...
A Night at the Roxbury

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#158867 Jul 16, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
many answers have been given.
one was offered this last Nov.
YOU just didn't/don't LIKE them.
ergo, according to NTR, there are NO anwers.
BULLSHYTE!
here's one: WORK, or work-fare, INSTEAD of welfare.
here's another: Lead by Example: DON'T SPEND MORE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE!
here's one more: FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION, PERIOD.
Q: have you, NTR, had to make even one little sacrafice in these past 5 years? ONE?
now, what has the Entitlement Class been asked to 'sacrafice'?
you and I KNOW that those Americans on Entitlements have, on average, a better or EQUAL Standard of Living than 90% of the rest of World's ENTIRE POPULATION.
they should! as a Nation, WE ARE $17Trillion in Debt providing IT!
you and your delusional POV preach 'consume, consume, CONSUME!' instead of MAKE.
idiot! when the USA MADE things for a living, we GREW and ALL prospered.
look at us, as a Nation and People, after 50 years of 'fair' trade and going to a Consumation Economy.
foolish Progressive mouthpiece, that be YOU, NTR....
It's ironic how people like you have no problem with raising concerns about the national debt and emphasize to the utmost the cutting of social services for the poor, women and minorities..... but have no problem with your war on Muslims and the out of control spending thats endorsed by the GOP for their own agenda.

Here you talk about following the Constitution... yet it's your own party that's hellbent on destroying it.

Just keep in mind... your opposition is educated, you cannot bullshit them with your Fox News mantra!!
1 post removed

phos phoros

#158869 Jul 16, 2013
LiamNeesoms wrote:
<quoted text>bs from the biggest of the big bull shatters!
Have we met?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#158870 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post!!
Of course it would be excellent to you... the post was full of bullsh*t, lies, RACISM and right wing mantra!!

Are you enjoying the riots???

Do you now see what your hate causes?
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#158871 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone "incites hate" here, it's YOU, POS, Quirky, Reality, all your friends using anonymous proxies and sign-in names like "Roses Used Tampons" and worse.
It's YOU people who spread the hate on these threads, and you always have. Look around, hypocrite. Who are the people posting all the hate, the gossip, the lies about me, and then you nasty little b*tches all pile on like the mindless idiots you are.
And you dare accuse ME of "inciting hate," you pitiful excuse for a man? Grow a pair, you mealy-mouthed weasel.
""Roses Used Tampons" "

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I bet that is your personal favorite.

phos phoros

#158872 Jul 16, 2013
LiamNeesoms wrote:
<quoted text>ohhh oh gurl, he stood that ground and lost. acting all fly when he wasn't. gurl he acted all fly to the wrong person dat time. yes he did.
And was murdered. True dat.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#158873 Jul 16, 2013
So what's this new right wing party going to be called???

The KKK party?

Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies is warning House Republicans that a third party may emerge if they don’t block immigration reform."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/kirkori...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#158874 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I care if you call me a racist?
racism.
More just blah,blah MT BS. Ah so true. Facts speak louder than words from the dysfunctional right wing nuts. Soon we will have to write the Legacy for the Dunn victims in Florida once again. On and on it goes with the erroneous right wing nuts BS laws.
……………….Trayon Martin Legacy;
USA has once again exhibited its undercurrents of racism. Acquittal of all charges and the battle over gun reforms serves to illuminate to all the world our lopsided Judicial system.
Virtually any dark skinned person can relate to similar eerily scenarios in, various degrees, in their lives that they suffered or witnessed. Racism resides within insidious forms permeating through our USA society.
Supreme Court’s decision against our voters rights, exemplifies the naïve conceptions that our justice system still harbors racism. Court’s statement “Things Have Changed Dramatically” illuminates their naïve comprehension on the issue.
Justice Departments advancing an investigation, may yet come to expose the lax laws that supports and creates such Zimmerman scenarios.“Stand Your Ground” with its vague provision of “Reasonable Belief” obstructing justice from being fully satisfied.
Self-Deputizing any Zimmerman with a gun and a grudge. Discouraging year for gun laws reform. Mass killings on a continuous cycle being perpetrated by grudge toting gun zealots is not enough. Now we are saddled with Lax Laws that encourage and legalizes killing situations.
Frightening is the thought that these grudge gun totting individuals walk daily amongst our populace in public. Teaching our children that this is a permissible way of life.? Violence to beget violence.
Our frail legislatures obtaining their continuous infusion of their “Fix” from their pusher man the lobbyist, will keep us in this dysfunctional quagmire for many years to come.
Voters have the opportunity to remove those they suspect as being addicts from their legislature’s come 2014. Otherwise we can just keep recycling and compound, what that educates to our children to do, the same over and over again.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#158875 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
And was murdered. True dat.
I see all the racist are having a lynching party on this issue still.

phos phoros

#158876 Jul 16, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. I am better than you in every way.
If it helps you to think that, go for it. I wish you no harm. I just wish you'd put a lid on your vulgar mouth. Sometimes I think you're the poster who talks about old tampons and incest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 3 min barefoot2626 54
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,604
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 5 min Righteous 460
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 8 min spud 3
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 11 min Stop White Genocide 2,813
Obama to boost U.S. involvement in fight agains... 12 min Righteous 44
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 15 min NorCal Native 36
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 15 min spud 271
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min No Surprize 153,631
Opinion Line 58 min serfs up 73
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••