The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393434 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#159240 Jul 16, 2013
Proud Hick wrote:
<quoted text>
She called those very same neighbors, or Kentuckians in general, fat, stupid, uneducated hicks and said they were "just now making it into the 20th century" also on another thread a few years back.
How's it going square head?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#159241 Jul 16, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Quirky is as big a wuuss as Ralff Halff.
You and I both know this but it's still hilarious to see them talk tough. lolol

Location hidden

#159242 Jul 16, 2013
Proud Hick wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he isn't.
But you sure as he!! would if you ever met me.
But then again, no, you're too scared for that.
No.. I don't think I would. Nice proxy scaredy cat. ;)
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#159243 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw what's the matter "beotch"* can't do your own refuting you have to leave it up to a youtube?
* the "beotch" reference was made in the defense of the neighbors of NTR's of which she had insulted them about not being educated and blessed for having common sense..
Hi Stan,
Did you learn your manners from your momma?
Or did they teach you that at Stanford U?
Carlsbad bound

Los Angeles, CA

#159244 Jul 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Convoy CW McCall.
Yup, you're freakin' older than dirt...
Yes I Would

Fremont, CA

#159245 Jul 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty SHARP Kentuckian here ...
Wouldn't you say?
He's NOT THE ONLY one, either :)
COPIED from:
wtf - KY
This uproar over false facts and a jury's decision is just another test. There have been quite a few tests over the years since Obama has been "acting" as president. Many scandals and coverups and lies and cheating and bullying and bribing. Just look at how the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history was voted into law by democrats that didn't even bother to read what they were forcing on every man, woman and child in the United States of America.
When we the people are upset the politicians look to see how much we will take before we do something about it. Our reactions dictate what the politicians will attempt to do next. The dems falsely accused the Tea Party members of being violent racists and worse than the Taliban. Did Americans stand up and demand that the truth be told? No. Hollywood jumped on the bandwagon and away they ran with the false accusations against Tea Party members. Dems got away with that one and moved on to the next one. There was no big fuss when a Border Patrol Agent was murdered with a gun that the WH sent to the drug cartel. There was no big fuss when Obama was partying with the richest 1%er rappers in Hollywood the next morning after 4 American men were tortured and murdered in Benghazi. There was no big fuss when the IRS was found to be discriminating against the Tea Party Organizations across the US. There was no big fuss when Holder lied to a Judge to get a Federal warrant against a Fox News reporter and his elderly parents. No big deal when Obama had a low-level employee announce that the corporations/ businesses part of Obamacare would be delayed for a year. Gotta hide the Obamacare job-killing factor from we the people until after the midterm elections. No biggie. No big fuss about dirty Harry Reid and Nutsy Pelosi running our country into the sewer or about Obama's spending problem which has enslaved our kids into debt of which they will never rise out of again.
All these things and many more and no big fuss from we the people. The latest lies and attempt at pulling the race card is just one more test to see how we the people react. If we react the way the dems believe we will...they will move on to their next conquest.
Politicians are liars and they are crooks and they are dirty. That is the norm and that doesn't excuse their behavior but it is expected from them. The sad part is we the people have dumbed ourselves down for this man and his horrible agenda. We don't say or do anything because we know from the president on down we will be labeled as racists especially if we are from the South. It works, right? So why wouldn't they do it?
The reason they won't stop with the egging on of the TM/GZ case is because they want to see what their people will do when frenzied by the governments accusations and what we the people will do about another fake disaster created by the politicians.
It really is up to we the people to save our country so our kids will be able to live in freedom and a just nation. So far we are doing exactly what they predicted we would do. Nothing! That's why the midterms are so important. Obama can't do whatever he wants to do if there is a majority in the Senate and the House. He will be forced to actually participate in the legal presidential/political process, for once!
<3
"Pretty SHARP Kentuckian here ...
Wouldn't you say?
He's NOT THE ONLY one, either :)"

Why yes, yes I would, and no, no he isn't!
Damn SHARP you are!
lol
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#159246 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for setting it straight.
What's unbelievable, she still posts personal info on the threads.
Another example of someone having an "education" yet lacks "common sense". Ha ha ha ha ha
I guess the same can be said about that hag, NTR.
Not very smart for those two broads.
The only Education Rose has is an Un-finished school of Massage Therapy. And Claims she worked as one for a time. NTR has no Education other than a supposed corporate secretary. And a claimed One episode acting spot on all my children , Or the Young and the restless. She also claimed to know the band who sang that song Kiss you all over.. LOL !

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#159247 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't repeat anybody's anything.
Deal with it;-)
Kinda difficult to LIE about something that's a matter of public record, wouldn't ya say?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#159248 Jul 16, 2013
Miranda Rights In Spanish Must Be Correctly Translated, Court Rules
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/mira...
“Because the warnings administered to Botello did not reasonably convey his right to appointed counsel as required by Miranda, his subsequent statements may not be admitted as evidence against him,” the decision says.
Uh Huh

Fremont, CA

#159249 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know this cornholing eachother can never end, but it's still hilarious to see you slap me around and talk tough while you're azzraping me though. lolol
Don't they have a Topix thread just for this?
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159250 Jul 16, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Yes they sure can. The second link was the most disturbing of all. I do not mean to lessen the other links. All of them just goes to show you the "inner city culture" of how "N"s act and behavior as opposed to the blacks who live in reputable neighborhoods of multiethnicity residents.

In the third link, I can't believe a white guy got into the car with three "n's". Obviously he didn't live in NTR's neighborhood where the people have common sense yet aren't "highly educated".

#159251 Jul 16, 2013
House Dem calls for Trayvon Martin hearings
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/house-dem-c...
“When any child is gunned down and no one goes to jail, it is incumbent on lawmakers at the highest level of government to investigate whether justice has been done, whether the underlying law is just, and whether federal legislation could help avoid another tragic death like the death of Trayvon Martin,” Gutierrez wrote.
Uh Huh

Fremont, CA

#159252 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. I don't think I would like 2 dicks azzraping me at once, it really would depend on the girth of each though I suppose. I'm a real scaredy cat about anal tearing and bleeding. ;)
Alrighty then.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#159253 Jul 16, 2013
Carlsbad bound wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Quirky is as big a wuuss as Ralff Halff.
Ricardo Guerra is a wannabe white who thinks his Battleship grey Chrysler LowRider is cool. Watch as he try's to climb out of his POS CAR. Broken down and decrepit at 40 LMAO!

The Chrysler on 22's because SIZE MATTERZ

Location hidden

#159254 Jul 16, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they have a Topix thread just for this?
I don't think so, but they do have a place for trolls like yourself, that resort to such behavior. You'll soon find that out. ;)
Troll B Gone

Fremont, CA

#159255 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Why would I be "flopped on the pavement" little man? Please, by all means, elaborate on how much of a tough guy you are. LMAO
Because Quirky and I flipped a coin, I get you first is why troll.
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159256 Jul 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I omitted reading your post except for the last line.
I don't think you know the meaning of "serious."
My post depicted you to a tee.
I am not one of your followers and see what substance you are made of.
I tried one time to talk to you civilly but it was a poor attempt.
If she can't manipulate you, you aren't wirth her time. You can see the writing in her posts like the one she just gave you.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#159257 Jul 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Education Rose has is an Un-finished school of Massage Therapy. And Claims she worked as one for a time. NTR has no Education other than a supposed corporate secretary. And a claimed One episode acting spot on all my children , Or the Young and the restless. She also claimed to know the band who sang that song Kiss you all over.. LOL !
Lying little punk. BA plus attended and completed Massage School in my 40s. You people truly are to be pitied, but I'll just laugh at you instead.

You're in your glory I see, sucking up to GR your lord and master. LOL!

Your education amounted to a GED you obtained at 50 from the local Adult School I heard. Fact.

GFY punk! Hahhahaha!

#159258 Jul 16, 2013
Army engineer put on leave for alleged white supremacist ties
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/har...
Stortstrom, who is the vice president of the Route 40 Republican Club in Harford County, is also a member of the former Youth for Western Civilization student group, the SPLC wrote.

"There's no question that Stortstrom is very much a part of the racist white nationalist scene, as well as an up-and-coming young GOP operative," the SPLC wrote. "But it is Stortstrom's top-security clearance job at the U.S. Army research facility on the Aberdeen Proving Grounds [sic] in Maryland that is really raising eyebrows."
The Weather Man

Murrieta, CA

#159259 Jul 16, 2013
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
D.C. Government Fails to Pay 'Living Wage' Required of WALMART...
http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/first-read...
They think they can strong arm businesses. What they are doing is more damaging in the long run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 205,506
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min Quirky 420
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Truth is might 8,074
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Calvin_Coolish 240,173
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Susanm 1,420,898
News Why Publishing Sexts Is Terrible - and Won't Stop 47 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 57 min Weiner Roasted 60
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 1 hr Quirky 168
More from around the web