The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336241 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

UR Next

Anonymous Proxy

#159193 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi WA.
He knew it was a lie. Quirky and the rest of them post those kind of lies just to get a reaction. It just makes their day. It's really gotten tiresome and boring.
Hope you're doing well and enjoying your evening.:-)
Have you seen Bore an-us?

"Poor little fella, he was just too high strung"
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#159194 Jul 16, 2013
an eye against him
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159195 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Undoubtedly. You're a disgusting bigot, and I think you should avoid ANY communication with or about me.
My sincere desire is that America become what these people already are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VifdBFp5pnwXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
BIGOT - SEE this post
-n-
ALL others by this person ...
PLUS ... all her lil socks
MY 'direct'~VERDICT!~

:)

==========

Also: Here are the reasons for the "problems" cities like Chicago ... etc ...

Toxic Government by Democrats: Chicago
April 10, 2013 By John Perazzo

Editor’s note: The following is the third in a series of articles that will expose the misery of life in America’s poorest cities, all of which have one thing in common: they are controlled

**> exclusively <

by Democrats.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/john-perazzo/tox...

ex·clu·sive·ly
Adverb

To the exclusion of others; only; solely.

Synonyms

solely - only - entirely - merely - alone - purely

https://www.google.com/search ?
q=exclusively&rlz=1C1CHFX_ enUS530US530&oq=exclusivel y&aqs=chrome.0.69i57&s ourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

~-~
Quirky

Denver, CO

#159196 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a convoy rumble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gI5eT4UmyFYXX
God bless our truckers.
Did you know that CW McCall Is the Mayor Of Telluride Colorado. And still performs his song some times there.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#159197 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with ya and I seriously don't think you are alone in these thoughts. They won't be satisfied till middle class whites lose everything and have nothing like them.
Too bad we don't have more Bill Cosby like minded blacks as well as others who not accept using color to advance themselves.
I know quite a few people who are not going to accept what's going on. We are all learning how to deal with our property, etc. and we buy the necessities for the coming affairs....I want to see what happens this weekend. I dont think these people are smart enough to do anything right.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159198 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
If you are going to spam the threads with your youtubes at least make them workable. Unless of course they are virus infected whichthey most likely are, its a good thing they aren't workable.

Now with that said, do you really think anyone is going to click on any link you post? You being a poor sport about the Zman verdict I think it is safe to "profile" you to be up to some kind of malicious behavior with your links.:)

“The "entitled" =communist.”

MY MONEY, come take it.

#159199 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That name, Juan Williams sounds familiar to me. Who is he?
Hannity uses him for "the other side". He's a Fox news contributor.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159200 Jul 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She certainly did and I can attest to that.
She supports tyranny, IMAO!
That seems to be the consensus.
I would be careful clicking onto any of her youtube links. In fact I would suggest others not to.
People like her like to give people viruses through malicious malware and that can be done through using youtube links.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#159201 Jul 16, 2013
Wyatt Earp wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Voranus with the Bored out An-us?
Give him this message from the movie Tombstone from me.
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung"
LMFAO!
That's funny. The guy gets banned because he's registered. He took responsibility for what he posted.

You, cower behind your proxy like a coward. You're a lot more "Ike Clanton" than you are "Wyatt earp". Don't kid yourself.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#159202 Jul 16, 2013
The whole problem with our country(and the world in general) is the fact that people in power want to keep the "common" people ignorant. That way they can move toward a "One World Government" with the "elite" in charge. That, my friends, is why we must fight this progressive take over of OUR government, and constitution. These people don't care about the"POOR", they just want power and control over ALL of us. That is the reason that I hate liberal progressives, and the parasite idiots that vote for them. I hate ignorance, stupidity, and down right laziness. Get an education(not liberal brain-washing),read, and research before you make a mistake. It is not Democrat or Republican, it is power crazy, greedy, people who want to control YOU AND ME.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#159203 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice once these bigots get comfortable they start feeding off of eachother's racism and bigotry. It was like a thread from Stormfront for a few pages here. lol
People like Ralff, Weatherman(gr), JFB, Bonnie, etc love to talk loud when they get around each other. It's easy to see the insecurity behind all the false bravado. These people are scared and it shows. ;)
I agree, X. None of them are strong individuals, so they have to function as a mob and do anything to try and shut people down who disagree with them. It's gone beyond the absurd.

That's why I laugh at them so often or ignore the more ignorant comments. It really has gotten boring and childish.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#159204 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi WA.
He knew it was a lie. Quirky and the rest of them post those kind of lies just to get a reaction. It just makes their day. It's really gotten tiresome and boring.
Hope you're doing well and enjoying your evening.:-)
Good evening Rose. I really don't know why some people make up stuff like Quirky did and so many of his friends do. But when they speak about me I know for a fact when it is a lie. He's barking up the wrong tree with me and he knows it. This is just something he does when he gets mad at me about something or other.
I'm doing as well as one can do. I'm at my aunts and she will be 95 this thursday. Some years back she told me that she wasn't going to die. She would wait till Jesus got back. I'm starting to believe her.
:)
1 post removed
higgans

Marion, IN

#159206 Jul 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic how people like you have no problem with raising concerns about the national debt and emphasize to the utmost the cutting of social services for the poor, women and minorities..... but have no problem with your war on Muslims and the out of control spending thats endorsed by the GOP for their own agenda.
Here you talk about following the Constitution... yet it's your own party that's hellbent on destroying it.
Just keep in mind... your opposition is educated, you cannot bullshit them with your Fox News mantra!!
don't read my posts much, do you, Pea-brain?

or, u are just too indoctrinated to bother or care that some of us FISCAL CONSERVATIVES mean to cut ALL FG spending?

I don't suppose it means anything to you that while we spend $650B on a bloated military and ILLLEGAL wars (in lieu of a REAL Foreign Policy!), we are also spending $800B (at a MINIMUM) p/year on an UNWINNABLE domestic War on Poverty.

add BOTH sums together and you will see where OUR National Deficit of over $1.2TRILLION comes from.

judging by ur screen name, u also have no problem with 10+Million illegals taking jobs from the SAME NUMBER of UN-employed Americans.

I guess, first one would have to be PRO-American to make THAT connection, eh?

just like one would have to be PRO-Constitution and the Rule of Law to SUPPORT the recent Jury verdict... AND MOVE ON.

do u now agree with the race-baiter, Rev Al, when he says that HE knew that the 'merits' of the TM Case did not warrant an arrest or trial or conviction BUT opted to go to FL for purely social-agitating reasons?

amazing, ain't it, that NO black leader has emerged to fill Dr. King's shoes!?! only wannabes like Sharpton and Jackson... and now Obama and Holder.

pity...

“Peace”

Location hidden

#159207 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to spam the threads with your youtubes at least make them workable. Unless of course they are virus infected whichthey most likely are, its a good thing they aren't workable.
Now with that said, do you really think anyone is going to click on any link you post? You being a poor sport about the Zman verdict I think it is safe to "profile" you to be up to some kind of malicious behavior with your links.:)
Hint....Hint....Suggest....Sug gest....Darn Smokey you sure like to play with peoples suggestibility.
NTR Is A Maliscous Witch

Saint Louis, MO

#159208 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0wV2j1YcP5oXX&sns=fb
DO NOT CLICK THIS DUMB B!TCHES LINKS!

Malware Virus!!

"doppleganger/ue"

I have seen similar virus reports of this malware virus recently and it is a new favorite of The New Black Panther Party.

DO NOT OPEN!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#159209 Jul 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I omitted reading your post except for the last line.
I don't think you know the meaning of "serious."
My post depicted you to a tee.
I am not one of your followers and see what substance you are made of.
I tried one time to talk to you civilly but it was a poor attempt.
I realize you could care less about her comments, but just wanted you to know she has made very similar comments to me and other posters. I am from Frankfort and am well respected by friends, neighbors, previous colleagues, previous employees, etc. as I am sure you are. She seems to believe if you are conservative and have strong beliefs which are different from hers, you are an embarrassment.

Her judgmental attitude and crude remarks about people who she knows NOTHING about make it very clear of her true character.
1 post removed

“Peace”

Location hidden

#159211 Jul 16, 2013
The Weather Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to be the consensus.
I would be careful clicking onto any of her youtube links. In fact I would suggest others not to.
People like her like to give people viruses through malicious malware and that can be done through using youtube links.
There you go again. What's wrong Smokie are you afraid that someone might see or read something you don't want them to? I think it's more about your desire to control what others do.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159212 Jul 16, 2013
Justice For Christopher
[Ambassador Stephens]

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#159213 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Martin was nothing more than EVER YOUNG MAN of COLOR walking home from a store with candy and a tea. He was none of his past "sins" or any infractions of his short life. He was unarmed. He was profiled, he was followed, he was confronted by a man packin' a loaded weapon with a bullet in the chamber, and he was the VICTIM of a cotton pickin' wannabe cop who will never have a moment's peace again in this country once he is recognized. Zimmerman might as well move on out now - if he can. Peace is over for George Zimmerman - brought about by his OWN actions that night.
We WILL continue this dialogue about race, weapons, castle laws, and stand your ground laws that afford murderous intent. Yes, we will and well we should.
Blah blah blah speculation! All you've done is repeat the Defense talking points.

And for you to blabber away like you know exactly what took place that night is the height of arrogance.

Criminal case is over, Civil case pending. Move on, for pity sake.
1 post removed
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#159215 Jul 16, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree.
This is why there were 12 deaths and 74 injured from gun fire in one weekend (July 4, 2013) in one area (Chicago). The majority of these thugs come from one parent or no parent home (live with relatives) and usually their residence is the Housing Projects.
Yet, where is Obama, Holder, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton....no where to be found or heard.
No one wants to take responsibility for the truth.
I am so sick of hearing about the poor black person, everything that happens to them is someone else's fault.
The Westend of Louisville, KY has the same problem that Chicago housing projects has and each time one of them is killed (which is daily)the family and friends will gather together and say what a good person they were and how they were getting their life together.
They say the same thing every time.
To acknowledge this failure will acknowledge the failure of the NAACP, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and any other black leader.
They can't do that.
No they can't. MLK got them civil rights, then there was affirmative action. They had it handed to them and still nothing for the most part.
Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Obama, Holder and the rest really don't give a damn about the ghetto rats. They need to feel superior to someone, anyone and the only way to do that is to have many of your own below you whining their stories of woe and all the false promises they are fed.

Many other black influences have tried to help the black community but to no avail when government got a foot in the door and started using minorities as their voting base. This is not to say that whites did not help as many did. They know minorities are baby producers which provide generational liberal democratic voters. Kerchunk they found their coal mine. With today's pols they want the blacks and Mexicans to remain right where they are as they groom a small handful to run for democratic office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,262,071
News Social Security disability fund projected to ru... 4 min USA 67
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question 7 min OccupyThis 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 194,350
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min lightbeamrider 171,597
News Jeb Bush: Deporting illegal aliens not an 'Amer... 1 hr DRX 4
News 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make debate cut 1 hr Chicopee 39
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 189,799
More from around the web