The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#158692 Jul 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are honoring a criminal thug that while in the act of committing great bodily harm or murder forced a man to kill him in self-defense.
Comprehendo now stupid?
You are truly confused. Trayvon Martin was convicted of NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING criminal. Trayvon Martin was murdered, and I will always believe it was in cold blood. You can believe anything you like. The jury apparently couldn't overcome "reasonable doubt". It's really a pity for all of us in America and a tragic conclusion for Trayvon's parents who were seeking justice for their son.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#158693 Jul 16, 2013
BeeGees - Very Last Live Appearance Full Concert 2001 - HQ

Quirky

Denver, CO

#158694 Jul 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Didn't want to answer that question eh Q? Don't you think it's time you stopped projecting your anger on others? When it comes to "issues" no one has more than you.
You're the racist Q, and you always have been.
God Is certainly in a far section of the universe. That is why The Anti Christ is getting away with such mayhem right now. You are but ones of the evil ones of the Anti Christ Like Rose , NTR , Rico, Freelay8, And all like you. Be warned your judgment is coming. As will I myself will have to face it too. Some will go to fire lake.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#158695 Jul 16, 2013
John Fogerty Live in Los Angeles - Full Concert HQ

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#158696 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The pic in my avatar has nothing to do with whether I post about the case or not. It's just an avatar pic. Why does it anger so many of you anyway?
You have no problem with people posting Obama's pic and making fun of him with all kinds of hateful headlines and all sorts of other offensive avatar pics and sign-in names.
You people have the problem, not I, but I can express my support and respect for Trayvon Martin and his family any way I choose. It's the American way you know. Deal with it.
He did not deserve to die for giving Zimmerman a bloody nose. Stop gloating over the verdict. It's so small and childish of all of you in my opinion.
You're free to use a drawing of Zimmerman in your avatar, so get over it already, you big babies. LOL!
"The pic in my avatar has nothing to do with whether I post about the case or not. It's just an avatar pic. Why does it anger so many of you anyway?"
Because you want to anger folks here and elsewhere.
Like I have said before. You love to incite hate and that is exactly what commies like to do.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158697 Jul 16, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, old white hippies, of the communist class.
Yeppers, Jack, you said it exactly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158698 Jul 16, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>urban renewel
The original Urban renewal plan took away property ownership from the black community and sequestered many urban blacks into housing and apartment blocks that became owned by rich whites.
It was one of the horrific examples of communism ever perpetrated on a segment of American citizens (black land and property owners) and was disguised as the "razing of slums" that were almost wholly OWNED BY BLACKS......
THAT is the black of America and that piece of history ranks right up there with black slavery.
It is NOT the black MAN that is.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158699 Jul 16, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Was Zimmerman's jury the most ignorant jury since the Casey Anthony trial or the O.J. Simpson trial?
Rose thinks it was. Do you?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158700 Jul 16, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>Are those the same ones that killed off all the natives?
Rico thinks it was. Do you?
jackson

Lexington, KY

#158701 Jul 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly confused. Trayvon Martin was convicted of NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING criminal. Trayvon Martin was murdered, and I will always believe it was in cold blood. You can believe anything you like. The jury apparently couldn't overcome "reasonable doubt". It's really a pity for all of us in America and a tragic conclusion for Trayvon's parents who were seeking justice for their son.
You are right -- Trayvon was not convicted of anything -- and neither was Zimmerman. Had Trayvon lived, he might have been charged with assault, but you don't file criminal charges against a dead person.

However, if Trayvon was "creeped out" by Zimmerman, he had time to simply walk home. That is what children are taught to do if someone is bothering them. Why didn't he go home? Zimmerman was trying to find out what he was up to -- he had that right because there had been burglaries and assaults in the neighborhood.

The jury came to the conclusion that it was self defense -- at least that's what I've read and heard.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158702 Jul 16, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>Are you or have you ever been a member of a subversive organization?
Yes, I was born a member of one.
I am an American citizen.
We are against communism.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158703 Jul 16, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work for the Justice Department?
I was wondering that myself.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#158704 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh I struck a nerve.
You poor, clueless, sh!t stirring Camel Toe. You don't have the power to strike anything.
Americans still have their firearms with large clips.. No thanks to you biatch. Not much you can do about it is there.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158705 Jul 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can have anything in my avatar I choose.
I don't believe he was a "thug" or a "punk," and he didn't deserve to die. He was just a teenager.
What if I put a pic of you in my avatar if I choose?
Would I be inciting hate?
ANSWER ME!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#158706 Jul 16, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don`t post the one where my swim Trunks came off ..K? LOL !
O.K. But it's gonna cost you. You must do my bidding. Lets see now. Hmm.. O.K. Tell Free she's a black hearted buzzard. Don't mess it up. Remember the PICTURE! LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#158707 Jul 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is white and a murderer.
YOU Hate.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#158708 Jul 16, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to stick your tongue down the back of his trousers there, Bonnie.
No one's tongue could fit down your trousers. Especially in the front, Camel toe. Hast ta Suck being you.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#158709 Jul 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Juror:'No doubt' that George Zimmerman feared for his life
(CNN)-- One of the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman said she had "no doubt" he feared for his life in the final moments of his struggle with Trayvon Martin, and that was the definitive factor in the verdict.
more http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justice/zimmerm...
I agree. Can you imagine how these fools truly with he WAS really Whitey? Instead of a make believe one.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#158710 Jul 16, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to bless you with getting a job.
Sorry stup!d. One's enough. I don't NEED the one I have.
The Weather Man

Temecula, CA

#158711 Jul 16, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of this article is worth posting...
No, it really wasn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 6 min Agents of Corruption 3,400
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,530
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Jay 179,321
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 11 min serfs up 207
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 52,865
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 19 min Redefined 2
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 21 min Fa-Foxy 74
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr emrenil 160,988
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 5 hr californio 106
News Hillary Clinton: Elizabeth Warren is holding my... 8 hr Carlos Danger 104
More from around the web