The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336310 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Loyds Bent Son

Fullerton, CA

#15589 Sep 3, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>So was President Kennedy.
George Bush was no Jack Kennedy.
2 posts removed
jackson

Marysville, OH

#15592 Sep 3, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The Movie 2016 is nothing more than assumptions & speculations about Obama. Ironically, assumptions & speculations is the foundation of right wing propaganda.
Please Jackson, you do a horrible job of playing devils advocate.
What assumption, exactly? What speculations, exactly? I found it to be an honest narrative of his life from birth to today. From the locations where he has lived, the people with whom he has lived, the people who were involved in his life, the people who he looked up to and admired, the people who shaped his vision and the person he is today.
Unless you can tell me what exactly was speculation and assumption, it is YOU who does a horrible job of playing devil's advocate.
PHONY RICO ARYAN

Helena, MT

#15593 Sep 3, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
-- John F. Kennedy
jackson

Marysville, OH

#15594 Sep 3, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I did not know that. Thanks!
The Huffington Post is a liberal network that posts only liberal rhetoric. Iraq has a population of roughly 31 million people. It does not already have the infrastructure that our country has. Much easier to manage a program for 31 million than it would be for our country of ten times that size!
Again, think of the size of the government office that would have to manage the health care for 314 million people! All the various kinds of doctors, hospitals, surgeries, treatments, each person with varying degrees of need. Our government would have to nearly double in size (other than the military) in order to accommodate all possible scenarios of health care. Also, much to easy then to dictate who does indeed get what care and for how long.
PHONY RICO ARYAN

Helena, MT

#15595 Sep 3, 2012
THE LAST POST WAS JUST FOR YOU LIBTURDS!!! ENJOY
jackson

Marysville, OH

#15596 Sep 3, 2012
PHONY RICO ARYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
-- John F. Kennedy
Something much more likely to be said by Romney today than Obama. All the libs have been doing for 5 years is placing blame. Obama's theme of "forward" is not the "forward" we would want. I want a country that will go forward working together for the common good, not being dictated to toward a disastrous end.
Aryans for Obama

Rowland Heights, CA

#15597 Sep 3, 2012
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
What assumption, exactly? What speculations, exactly? I found it to be an honest narrative of his life from birth to today. From the locations where he has lived, the people with whom he has lived, the people who were involved in his life, the people who he looked up to and admired, the people who shaped his vision and the person he is today.
Unless you can tell me what exactly was speculation and assumption, it is YOU who does a horrible job of playing devil's advocate.
Typical response of somebody brainwashed by right wing propaganda. Btw, I'm not agreeing with you in any way possible, that's not a role of a devils advocate.
Fractional Division

Fullerton, CA

#15598 Sep 3, 2012
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
as-ser-tion

[uh-sur-shuhn]

noun

a positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason: a mere assertion; an unwarranted assertion.

an act of asserting.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15599 Sep 3, 2012
PHONY RICO ARYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE OF THE DAY
-- John F. Kennedy
That sure is a far cry from "Its Bush's fault"
"Stuff's gettin better"
1 post removed
Aryans for Obama

Rowland Heights, CA

#15601 Sep 3, 2012
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post is a liberal network that posts only liberal rhetoric. Iraq has a population of roughly 31 million people. It does not already have the infrastructure that our country has. Much easier to manage a program for 31 million than it would be for our country of ten times that size!
Again, think of the size of the government office that would have to manage the health care for 314 million people! All the various kinds of doctors, hospitals, surgeries, treatments, each person with varying degrees of need. Our government would have to nearly double in size (other than the military) in order to accommodate all possible scenarios of health care. Also, much to easy then to dictate who does indeed get what care and for how long.
Did you think that your beloved Fox News would report this to you considering the fact that the Koch Brothers have spent millions upon millions to have Fox News tell you that universal healthcare is bad for the USA?

Why else do all you Fox News drones oppose universal healthcare in the USA?

Because you were told by Fox News to think like that.

Wake the fk up and think for yourself for once in your damn goddess life.
Aryans for Obama

Rowland Heights, CA

#15602 Sep 3, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
You know nothing.
PHONY RICO ARYAN

Helena, MT

#15603 Sep 3, 2012
QUOTE OF THE DAY
-- John F. Kennedy

KINDA THREW A SAND BURR RIGHT UP YOU LIBTURD AZZ DIDN'T IT!!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#15604 Sep 3, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
In a September 9, 2009 article for the Huffington Post by Mark Dorlester entitled Guaranteed Health Care in Iraq – But Not For You, more information comes out about how Republicans have historically behaved when it comes to universal health care. The Iraqi Constitution was carefully crafted to mandate universal health care and, in fact, notes:“Article 31 reads:“First: Every citizen has the right to health care.…” THE RIGHT! So, the U.S. can step in and demand that citizens of other countries have health care as a right, but it is a right denied to its own CITIZENS
I do not understand the difference in values here. The article above goes on to say:“In other words, the most senior members of the Republican establishment – and some Democrats like Max Baucus (D-MT)– have gladly spent more taxpayer funds to ensure health care as a Constitutional right in Iraq than they are willing to spend to give you any level of guaranteed coverage.”
http://www.myvaresources.com/blogs/depotdazed...
Your turn.
LOL.. Thats all you could find.. To funny..

Eagle
PHONY RICO ARYAN

Helena, MT

#15605 Sep 3, 2012
THAT WOULD BE YOUR JUST THE WAY I POSTED IT. TOPIX FORGOT

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#15606 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, I did not know that. Thanks!
A huffington post and not a single resource to back it up.. LMFAO..

Eagle
2 posts removed
ima

El Paso, TX

#15609 Sep 3, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
We just hit a major milestone: More than 3 million supporters now own a piece of this campaign. Find out more about the people who make this campaign possible.
Obama/Binden 2012
http://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/three-m...
not interested, he is an islamic communist---go watch the movie he doesn't want us to see... 2016. Thank God he couldn't keep it from being on theaters. His father was under FBI surveilance. AND HIS MENTORS???? American people are so naive, it's pathetic...they are blinded by his deceiving generosity towards illegals who he is catering to for their US relatives'(citizens) votes. BELIEVE HIM, WHEN HE SAYS HE WANTS TO CHANGE AMERICA--HE IS SERIOUS ABOUT IT. He will expect women to cover their whole bodies except their eyes. The government will own all businesses, he is already giving the small businesses a hell of a problem. He had four years to turn the economy around, which he promised to do THE FIRST YEAR---WHAT HAPPENED? he purposely continues to squander money to keep us in debt TO OTHER NATIONS. SCREW HIS AS-. I honestly think if he sees himself losing he will want to keep himself in the WH by force and will refuse to step down. PEOPLE JUST DON'T SEE HIS INTENTIONS. TOO BAD FOR US, AND OUR BELOVED COUNTRY.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#15610 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
And what are you doing right now with your own blame game?
Banks are sitting on trillions cause they have no confidence in this administration and none of Congress will support the POTUS because they have no confidence in his leadership.
I'm not assigning blame I'm stating facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Exhibit A

Fullerton, CA

#15611 Sep 3, 2012
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
D’Souza’s evidence of Obama’s anticolonialism is the president’s decision to remove the bronze bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office.

The bust imbroglio, however, was not quite what it seemed. The bust was a loan, not a gift, to President George W. Bush and only for the duration of his administration. Then-prime minister Gordon Brown offered to extend the loan, but the new president declined. So, Obama may have returned the bust, but the spirit of the accusation, that he unceremoniously returned it, is false.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
ima

El Paso, TX

#15613 Sep 3, 2012
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Jackson.....and thank God he couldn't keep the movie from being shown! People are so naive and blind. I feel for our people and our country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Check Yourself

Fullerton, CA

#15614 Sep 3, 2012
Fact Check of 2016 Movie: Obama’s America by Dinesh D’Souza
http://ivn.us/2012/08/31/fact-check-of-2016-m...
The Independent Voter Network

There was certainly more to “2016: Obama’s America” than can be adequately recorded in a movie review, but the ideological presumptions distract from and derail what could have been a useful educational resource about a mysterious and still perplexing president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,262,559
News Clinton's Email Scandal Could Turn Criminal 4 min Le Jimbo 125
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 7 min Wondering 443
News Cuba tones down anti-U.S. rhetoric on revolutio... 8 min Margo 19
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 13 min uther pendragon 2,850
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 15 min ChristineM 10,678
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min jh4freedom 194,378
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 595
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 189,813
More from around the web