The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412483 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#156317 Jul 8, 2013
It is amazing that the progressives on here keep running their mouths about Zimmerman/Martin case, and have absolutely NO idea about the rule of law. If you don't know what you are talking about, STFU.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#156318 Jul 8, 2013
Wide Awake wrote:
<quoted text>
Back on topic or I'll report you and will ultimately get you banned from here.
Now hit it.
LMAO! Yeah right, as if you have any such power or influence.

Why do stupid people like you so much?

Hahahhaahah!

Fremont, CA

#156319 Jul 8, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
It is amazing that the progressives on here keep running their mouths about Zimmerman/Martin case, and have absolutely NO idea about the rule of law. If you don't know what you are talking about, STFU.
You don't know what you're talking about, but it's never stopped you from posting your ignorant comments.

Everyone knows about the "rule of law." You're not special or smart in that regard.

The "rule of law" is not infallible though. Mistakes are made often and wrong judgments are made, but if it's to your advantage I'm sure you couldn't care less.

Fremont, CA

#156320 Jul 8, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>It has been stated that people should not post personal info on this forum that they don't want to become public. The same can be said for Facebook or Twitter accounts. Reading many of Tracy's Facebook comments tells a much different story about Trayvon than what the media wants you to believe. He knew this teen had changed and failed to do anything about it. Fact,Trayvon had been suspended from high school for being caught with drug paraphernalia. His third suspension. His biological mother,Sybrina, decides she don't want to deal with him anymore. In Trayvon's own words she was kicking him out to go live with his daddy. Daddy takes Tayvon with him to Brandy Green's home in Sanford. On the day of the shooting,Tracy claims to have last seen Trayvon earlier that afternoon. He ASSUMES that Trayvon is with a cousin. He ASSUMES this. He doesn't bother to confirm or ascertain where he really is. Instead he goes out on the town with Brandy. He thinks working on wife to be number three,while still legally married to number two, is more important than where his, suspended for the third time, son really is or doing. Both biological parents are real winners.SARC. The only real parent Trayvon ever had was his stepmother,Alicia Stanley. And Tracy took him away from that.
That still seems to be your very biased interpretation and opinion.

But, even if any or all of that is true, it's just plain wrong to blame Trayvon Martin's death on his father. There's no excuse for that in my opinion.

I don't know if you're a father, but put yourself in his shoes. Losing a child in this manner has to be devastating, and it was so unnecessary. But trying to blame Trayvon's father is just despicable. Again, just my opinion.

Lots of teenagers have problems and troubled home lives. It's no excuse for blaming the parents if one gets shot and killed.
Wide Awake

New York, NY

#156321 Jul 8, 2013
Hey now, look what I found.

Please vote and vote often from the plethera of Liberal loonies running amok on this thread.

Who's the Most 'Racist'?- 204 comments

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/tea-party/T8KPE...

Fremont, CA

#156322 Jul 8, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Little did he suspect that the 'creepy-ass cracker' was armed. Bummer.
Amazing how some of you are making fun of the dead kid. Not surprising though.

Fremont, CA

#156323 Jul 8, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like he was having a good time, till his chest exploded.
Wow. You got great judge its and a prop for this one. You must be proud.
Wide Awake

New York, NY

#156324 Jul 8, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about, but it's never stopped you from posting your ignorant comments.
Everyone knows about the "rule of law." You're not special or smart in that regard.
The "rule of law" is not infallible though. Mistakes are made often and wrong judgments are made, but if it's to your advantage I'm sure you couldn't care less.
"but if it's to your advantage I'm sure you couldn't care less"

Do you think Martin's parents are going to give one flying f--ck if Zimmerman rots in prison?

What about Sharpton?
Jackson?
Obama?

What happens if Zimmerman is totally innocent, yet is forced to spend the rest of his productive days in prison?

Like you said, mistakes can and do happen.

To whose 'advantage' is it then Rose?

This is a tragic trial and you're treating it like it is a fuc--ing sporting event, just so you can try to get a "leg" up on someone here.

You're a sick woman and should be banned from this site as well.
Like that VN Vet said, if you don't know what the fu--ck you're prattling on about in this case then STFU!

How could you use a murder case and twist it around to your own sick racist ambitions?

You are sick.
Wide Awake

New York, NY

#156325 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Amazing how some of you are making fun of the dead kid. Not surprising though.
Go race bait somewhere else.

This Trayvon Martin case is evidently the most attention you've had here in years.

You don't care about Trayvon.

You care about the "win" for the racial aspect of it.

And you care about all of the attention all of this brings to yourself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156326 Jul 8, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
They are a "clueless" bunch on just about everytrhing, from what I have seen :)
Sad at so much "ignorance" running amok in OUR Country!

YES, IT WAS ZIMMERMAN SCREAMING
Exclusive: Jack Cashill says defense 'shredded' what was left of the state's case

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/yes-it-was-zimmerm...

OBAMA'S PREFERENCE FOR DESPOTIC MUSLIMS
Exclusive: Mychal Massie asks, where is Americans' outrage over siding with savages?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obamas-preference-...
Wide Awake

New York, NY

#156327 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow. You got great judge its and a prop for this one. You must be proud.
Any bets your name pops up here before long?

Who's the Most 'Racist'?- 204 comments

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/tea-party/T8KPE ...
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#156328 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The rule of law is" innocent until PROVEN guilty". Zimmerman doesn't have to prove crap. The prosecutor HAS to PROVE him guilty. You clowns on the left have already convicted him without a trial. Just wait 'til the trial is over and the jury has spoken. We will all see then.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156329 Jul 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
....and the media remains silent about the killings in Chicago.
I just don't "get it" ...
Is this country so hooked on SELF ...
That they do not care, pay attention, anymore!

me me me all over the place ...
Except for us 'old school' peeps?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#156330 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That is part of O`s Plan. Keep everyone confused with no direction as to right or wrong.

Hello A.L.!
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#156331 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The youth of today are trained in school to be brain dead non thinking little robots for the left. Not all have been so brainwashed, as I have 29,31,and 41 year old sons, and a 19 year old grandson who are not brainwashed liberals. They are all educated, hard working(yes they all have good jobs)young men who believe in the constitution and are very conservative. You bet I'm proud of them all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156332 Jul 8, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is part of O`s Plan. Keep everyone confused with no direction as to right or wrong.
Hello A.L.!
Hey Q :)
Seems to be working.
As Reality says THEIR "ignorance"
IS
his power!
Sir William Goldwin

Los Angeles, CA

#156333 Jul 8, 2013
Unamerican Lady, Barely Awake, Venting Vet & Quirky Quasimodo,
aka "the Gangbangers"
Are being schooled by Wild Irish Rose on American History and current events,
It takes a lot of patience to teach these morons!

Wild Irish Rose Rocks!!!!!

Fremont, CA

#156334 Jul 8, 2013
Surfer Boy Biff wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU XMan.
You're fooling no one.
LOL! I thought you idiots said Chauncey was NTR.

You can't make up your minds which stupid accusation to make next.

Fremont, CA

#156335 Jul 8, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. What a shame..:-)
Eagle
Another one who finds it funny that Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156336 Jul 8, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The youth of today are trained in school to be brain dead non thinking little robots for the left. Not all have been so brainwashed, as I have 29,31,and 41 year old sons, and a 19 year old grandson who are not brainwashed liberals. They are all educated, hard working(yes they all have good jobs)young men who believe in the constitution and are very conservative. You bet I'm proud of them all.
I'm proud for you!
AND this nation.

WE need more like that! <3
I have Family
AND
*grandsons* coming up that way :)

No public dole for them!

IF needed is fine.
Give peeps a hand up!
BUT
do NOT make it a CAREER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min Grumpy 5,784
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Brad 1,496,342
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 6 min Emerald 1,150
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 8 min kuda 121
News New Hampshire Democrat Drops Bid to Head DNC, B... 16 min Retribution 6
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 17 min HOLLA ISABELLA 87
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... 23 min spud 558
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 3 hr VetnorsGate 2,523
Aren't you scared yet of Trump? 4 hr Here is one 53
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 2,300
More from around the web