The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 333349 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#154991 Jul 3, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...'ya got this pee pee fetish for me for the longest time...
sweetheart you need help.
When was the last time you got layed.?:)
are Are you still wetting the bed, SS? Rose and NTR think you still do.
2 posts removed
Reality

La Grange, KY

#154994 Jul 3, 2013
15 photos of the Tahrir Square protests:

http://directorblue.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/1...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#154995 Jul 3, 2013
True That Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight, I live for the 4th of July!
Many, many memories, memories both good and bad.
Happy 4th of July my brother!!!
You betcha... Same to you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#154996 Jul 3, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>Can you give 3 of your favorite examples that back up your opinion?
Opinions don't need to be backed up. They are opinions.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#154997 Jul 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS.
No one did or said anything to ever attempt to silence Torchwood. As always, you lie.
No one has the power to silence anyone here, but your gang of thugs have TRIED to silence people through intimidation, abuse, hateful lies, posting personal info over and over and over again for five years toward posters who disagree with your far-right opinions.
No one did anything even remotely similar to Torchwood. She got herself banned at least 2 years ago by pissing off the moderators and she hasn't returned. That was her choice.
So quit using poor little Torchwood to blame others. That incident had NOTHING to do with all the personal information posted about me, NTR and others. So your game is childish as always and dishonest, and even bringing Torchwood up is ridiculous. None of you really care about her. You're just using her for your stupid little games.
It`s you who is lying and deflecting here. You and your Minions went crying to the Mods over Torch and that is how you got her banned. Just like you all have done to several others here that you disagree with. Your not right in the head Rose. Neither are some of your like thinking Monkeys.

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#154998 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Opinions don't need to be backed up. They are opinions.
What gives you so much confidence in your vague ideas?
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#155000 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>What gives you so much confidence in your vague ideas?
I stated a fact. That's what.
positronium wrote:
Deal with it, little mind.

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#155001 Jul 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I stated a fact. That's what. Deal with it, little mind.
What is the difference between opinion and perception?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#155002 Jul 3, 2013
man on the street wrote:
<quoted text>What is the difference between opinion and perception?
Neither opinion nor perception need "backing up".....Like what you were asking the poster to do.
2 posts removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#155005 Jul 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen this? Try not to let yourself get upset:
http://www.today.com/news/normal-barbie-uses-...
Is that what happens at your age? You get jealous even of Barbie? You jokers need to get over your sad fetish.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#155006 Jul 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s you who is lying and deflecting here. You and your Minions went crying to the Mods over Torch and that is how you got her banned. Just like you all have done to several others here that you disagree with. Your not right in the head Rose. Neither are some of your like thinking Monkeys.
Quit lying. I didn't do a damn thing to Torchwood to cause her to get banned. I didn't report her. She got herself banned.

YOU and your filthy friends are the ones who reported people constantly, then you brag about it when someone got banned.

You are the biggest lying wimp on these threads, Quirky and you always have been.

Now go away, and play your stupid games with someone else. You're not worth my time anymore. I get tired of refuting your lies, and you do it just to get attention. Otherwise, no one would even notice you and you know it.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#155007 Jul 3, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Is it true Zimmerman used a double action firearm and if so what does that imply?
It means the trigger must be fully pulled for it to fire. Looks like Trayvon was indeed on top of George when the weapon was fired. According to a prosecution witness.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#155008 Jul 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what happens at your age? You get jealous even of Barbie? You jokers need to get over your sad fetish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dF7cbKMJ-rgXX
Hey .
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#155010 Jul 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey .
Hug for you Girl. How's things? Good I hope?

:)
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#155012 Jul 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying. I didn't do a damn thing to Torchwood to cause her to get banned. I didn't report her. She got herself banned.
YOU and your filthy friends are the ones who reported people constantly, then you brag about it when someone got banned.
You are the biggest lying wimp on these threads, Quirky and you always have been.
Now go away, and play your stupid games with someone else. You're not worth my time anymore. I get tired of refuting your lies, and you do it just to get attention. Otherwise, no one would even notice you and you know it.
Why are you always so angry Rose? It`s because everyone else is always right and you are wrong!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#155013 Jul 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hug for you Girl. How's things? Good I hope?
:)
Things are always good with me. LOL. How about U ?
Quirky

Anaheim, CA

#155014 Jul 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Things are always good with me. LOL. How about U ?
You know me,
dyeing my Barbie doll's hair.
It's sort of therapeutic for the both of us.
And you? Do you ever comb your hair?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#155015 Jul 3, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol of laughs mom....ya' need some new material babe...
This sounds kinda Gay there Mojado!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#155016 Jul 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Things are always good with me. LOL. How about U ?
Same here..lolol

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#155017 Jul 3, 2013
---------Upbeat US jobs report buoys Asian stock markets despite turmoil in Egypt, Europe debt
WaPo- Encouraging news on the US economy boosted most Asian stock markets Thursday as investors followed Wall Street's lead in shrugging off political turmoil in Egypt and worrying developments in Europe's debt crisis.---------

==========

You have a lot of economic experts and professors who can tell you everything about the economy there.

Tell and prove, with US expansion of trade with China, US jobs report as of this time will indicate good growth and generate lots of jobs, but not the decaying OF JOB MARKETS--not just by the end of this year, as higher unemployment will also last beyond next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min dirtclod 169,065
News Obama blasts Scott Walker's policies in visit t... 10 min mjjcpa 52
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 10 min neveratfault 3,553
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 12 min Rainbow Kid 57
News SF sheriff defends prior release of suspect in ... 12 min Cracker 3
News @POTUS unscripted: Obama shows a looser side on... 12 min Politicians Are V... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min DBWriter 1,252,426
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr xxxrayted 129
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr LeDuped 186,658
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 2 hr Knowledge- 158
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 4 hr NorCal Native 768
More from around the web