The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381240 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#145944 Jun 3, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you believe, because you are a registered poster this somehow validates your positions speaks volumes about you.
LOL

Volumes eh? For one, don't put words in my mouth. Two, let's not pretend that, that poster is anything less than a regular who's been banned repeatedly and has a reputation so poor that they have to hide behind a proxy to make their comments. That is what invalidates them and their positions. It has nothing to do with me. So please, go crawl back under the rock you came out from and take your "volumes" of false assumptions with you. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#145945 Jun 3, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa! You sure bring the funny, Bonnie! Gee, you replied to this post three times. I smell desperation.
That's not what you smell Camel Toe. I'm sure the smell follows you where ever you go Camel Toe.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#145946 Jun 3, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is as funny as you, Squatch.
Especially you. Stup !d's not funny.

Location hidden

#145947 Jun 3, 2013
jersy by da sea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question! I'm glad you asked:
You see, our President is totally, 100% corrupt. He uses various branches of our civil service, which are supposed to serve ALL of us with impartiality, as his personal enforcers. Since I don't want to have numerous (& totally groundless) audits by Obama's IRS, I think it's wise to remain anonymous.
YOU, on the other hand, are part of his strutting, deluded Nazi Youth. Due to your lapdog mentality and brainless servitude to your master, you have nothing to worry about. You're not on Obama's "enemies list". You're probably on his "useful idiot" roster though.
I answered your question, now you answer mine: Do you think the IRS should work personally for any one party, as it has been doing for the last several years?
Can't answer that one? Ok, here's an alternative one: Should the Attorney General be allowed to go after reporters & news organizations (like Fox and AP), seizing their records, tapping their phones and ginning up phony warrants by telling lies to a judge?
Cat got your tongue?
This is how much I read of your rant.

"You see, our President is totally, 100% corrupt."

At this point, you have succeeded as registering as a complete far right nut case, and I have read enough and answered enough of the same completely absurd questions and conjectures that I could really care less what follows this first sentence. Have a nice day, nut job. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145948 Jun 3, 2013
Hope. Change. Reality.

Attorney General Eric Holder entered the Justice Department on a mission to reinvent it. He'd rectify the dubious hires of the Bush era; he'd shut down Guantánamo and try the most notorious detainees here on U.S. soil; he'd speak forcefully and often about the return of the rule of law. Unfortunately, Washington doesn't like an idealist

It wasn't until Holder arrived at Colum­bia University in the fall of 1969 that he connected with four other African-American students who could relate to his somewhat prismatic experience. On weeknights, they studied until the small hours; on weekends, they delved into the Harlem scene and immersed themselves in the activism of the times—marching in the streets for housing and education, coaching a youth football team, mentoring kids in the Manhattan Valley projects.

"We took over the ROTC lounge in Hartley Hall and created the Malcolm X Lounge," says Steve Sims, laughing.

"Obama promised change on a variety of fronts, but the central front was the rule of law," says Georgetown law professor and civil-liberties scholar David Cole. "He promised to restore our standing in the world by restoring our commitment to constitutional and international law."[ROTFLMBO]

Behind closed doors, however, a very different picture emerged.

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/politics/2010...

IRS Spent $50 Million On Conferences In Two Years, Including Staying In Pricey Presidential Suites

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/02/irs-spends...

WHERE does this tragedy/comedy END?

OBAMA MAY SIGN U.N. GUN GRAB TREATY TOMORROW
Jun 2, 2013
Excerpted from The Hill: President Obama is hesitant to sign an international arms trade treaty opposed by the National Rifle Association, according to advocates for the pact.
She said she thinks Obama will still eventually sign the treaty, which his administration supports, but that she “wouldn't be surprised” if he waited to sign “under the cover of darkness in August.”

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/obama-may-sign-...

UPDATE - He didn't sign BUT can in August ... under the cover of darkness.

Location hidden

#145949 Jun 3, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa! You sure bring the funny, Bonnie! Gee, you replied to this post three times. I smell desperation.
The irony of it all is that these people have the audacity to call themselves Christians.

They sound more like belligerent foul mouthed whinos.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#145950 Jun 3, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a 'he', and I don't have the physique to sport a camel toe. I have a feeling you don't either. I think what you've got going on there is a second, or lower belly roll, squished into a too-small pair of pants.
LOL. Hey..Ya still hoping Americans will have to give up their guns, Camel Toe?
Maybe you could volunter to go door to door and gather 'em up. LMAO. I could just picture that. Want my address? ROTF.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#145951 Jun 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony of it all is that these people have the audacity to call themselves Christians.
They sound more like belligerent foul mouthed whinos.
LMAO.. I'm sure you know all about wino's, chug a lug.. LMAO. I'm certain you have such a bad case of the D.Ts that everything sounds the same...Scary.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145952 Jun 3, 2013
June 3, 2013
25 people shot in NY city in the last 48 hours

Because gun control being pushed by Mayor Bloomberg works so well in his city.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/06/2...

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#145953 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Hey..Ya still hoping Americans will have to give up their guns, Camel Toe?
Maybe you could volunter to go door to door and gather 'em up. LMAO. I could just picture that. Want my address? ROTF.
You are either the most gross, uncouth and vulgar woman on the threads, or.....you're not Bonnie at all. you post more like a poorly educated male of the species. Every time I read that expression, I have to wonder if you'd use this expression in the real world more than once in a decade. Or, is this something your Mother used to caution you about repeatedly? You seem so comfortable using the expression, and I don't know any mothers who wouldn't lift an eyebrow and wonder from what trailer park you hail. Knock it off. It's sleazy. It truly is.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145955 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO.. I'm sure you know all about wino's, chug a lug.. LMAO. I'm certain you have such a bad case of the D.Ts that everything sounds the same...Scary.
Hi You! named Bonnie :)
AL here :D

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#145956 Jun 3, 2013
We Know Who You Are: 71 Senators Reject States’ Rights to Label GMOs

By Katherine Paul
Organic Consumers Association, May 30, 2013

On the eve (May 24, 2013) of a worldwide protest against Monsanto, 71 U.S. senators (listed below) voted against an amendment to the Senate version of the 2013 Farm Bill that would have guaranteed states the right to enact mandatory GMO (genetically modified organism) labeling laws.

Seventy-one Senators voted against you, the 90 percent of consumers who have said that you want labels on foods containing genetically engineered (GE) ingredients. Seventy-one Senators – including 28 so-called liberal Democrats and 43 Republican so-called defenders of states’ rights - voted against your state’s Constitutional Tenth Amendment right to protect the health, safety and welfare of its citizens and local businesses.

We know who those Senators are. And we plan to make certain that everyone who cares about food safety and food sovereignty knows who they are, too.

We’ll make sure that every consumer, citizen, voter knows that last year Monsanto donated almost $6 million , more than any other company, to the agriculture lobby. And that almost $1 million of that money went directly to political candidates, including some of the 71 Senators who voted against states’ rights to label GMOs.(cont.)

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/arti...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#145958 Jun 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO.. I'm sure you know all about wino's, chug a lug.. LMAO. I'm certain you have such a bad case of the D.Ts that everything sounds the same...Scary.
Funny, I don't drink, but you're "sure" huh? Do you really think this stuff is funny Bonnie?
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145960 Jun 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are either the most gross, uncouth and vulgar woman on the threads, or.....you're not Bonnie at all. you post more like a poorly educated male of the species. Every time I read that expression, I have to wonder if you'd use this expression in the real world more than once in a decade. Or, is this something your Mother used to caution you about repeatedly? You seem so comfortable using the expression, and I don't know any mothers who wouldn't lift an eyebrow and wonder from what trailer park you hail. Knock it off. It's sleazy. It truly is.
You are either the most gross, uncouth and vulgar woman on the threads, or.....you're not Bonnie at all... said nutter.

lQQk who is calling someone a FRAUD!:)

Wait a sec ... BRB ...

Had to go ROTFLMBO ...
Over and over ...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145961 Jun 3, 2013
Lois Lerner second IRS figure removed amid scandal ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TTE2V9T3FND09KC...

REMOVED ...???
She's getting a PAID Vacation ...!!!

Location hidden

#145962 Jun 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are either the most gross, uncouth and vulgar woman on the threads, or.....you're not Bonnie at all. you post more like a poorly educated male of the species. Every time I read that expression, I have to wonder if you'd use this expression in the real world more than once in a decade. Or, is this something your Mother used to caution you about repeatedly? You seem so comfortable using the expression, and I don't know any mothers who wouldn't lift an eyebrow and wonder from what trailer park you hail. Knock it off. It's sleazy. It truly is.
Hey Ntr, it's the same Bonnie i've always seen. She has always been vulgar and of low class, always desperate to look witty but lacking the intelligence to accomplish it.

Location hidden

#145963 Jun 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either the most gross, uncouth and vulgar woman on the threads, or.....you're not Bonnie at all... said nutter.
Wait a sec ... BRB ...
Had to go ROTFLMBO ...
Over and over ...
)8~D>
Get help lady.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#145964 Jun 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec ... BRB ...
Had to go ROTFLMBO ...
Over and over ...
)8~D>
Funny, but I do picture you crawling around on a floor looking for something sturdy to grab hold of and get yourself upright again. It's just so "you".:-)

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#145965 Jun 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ntr, it's the same Bonnie i've always seen. She has always been vulgar and of low class, always desperate to look witty but lacking the intelligence to accomplish it.
I'm just incredulous that any "she" would repeatedly use that expression. I keep hoping you're wrong and that it's just some jerk who co-opted Bonnie's name after getting a proxy server to tie into her location. IF not, it really is sad. On the other hand, nothing is much sadder than the mental machinations of that racist bigoted AL character.
jersy by da sea

United States

#145966 Jun 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how much I read of your rant.
"You see, our President is totally, 100% corrupt."
At this point, you have succeeded as registering as a complete far right nut case, and I have read enough and answered enough of the same completely absurd questions and conjectures that I could really care less what follows this first sentence. Have a nice day, nut job. ;)
Can't answer my questions, though I answered yours? WIMP!

As for your assumptions, I'm not the one going online defending the trashing of the First Amendment, the corruption of the IRS and the total adsorption of the State Department into the DNC's propaganda machinery. Those are YOUR folks doing that bub, not mine.

It must suck to be a liberal these days, seeing as how they now serve a semi-fascist regime attempting to subvert freedom of the press and the Constitution in general. So when you can't defend the Liar-in-Chief, you run away from the fight? Coward.

I'll state this unequivocally: When the Republicans run the White House, I do NOT want the IRS used to intimidate left wing groups. I do NOT want the AG to investigate the press, seizing their record & emails or tapping their phones. I do NOT want the CIA to write politically-motivated lies for the Secretary of State so that she can use them to cover the President's failures. I do NOT want executive privilege used to cover scandals in the BATF like Fast & Furious. I want truly open and honest government... just like Obama promised.(But that was a lie too!)

Join me in this? Or run away crying like a little baby again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 3 min spud 12
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 3 min Three Days 9
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min Denny CranesPlace 2,121
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 6 min woodtick57 238
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 6 min Denny CranesPlace 266
News Transgender people in bathroom: Laugh or cry 6 min Three Days 176
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 9 min Joe 504
Barack Obama, our present president. 20 min woodtick57 64
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Cornelius Scudmister 222,790
More from around the web