The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 6,055)

Showing posts 121,081 - 121,100 of239,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143531
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
GLENN BECK SIDES WITH FARAH ON OBAMA SCANDALS
'Let's make sure we read their personal emails'
...
Farah continued,ďAnd isnít it true that the government keeps tabs on everything and everybody?Ē
That makes the solution so easy, he said.
ďIsnít that what the National Security Agency does? Donít they know everything? Arenít they listening in to everything we do and say? Donít they keep tabs on emails even more efficiently than Google? So let me ask an obvious question: Why do congressional investigators have to ask Obama for anything? Why donít they just get it from the source.Ē
Beck picked up the theme.
ďWhy not use their own system against them?Ē he asked.
ďWhy isnít the security system turned around on them?
Letís monitor them in the White House 24 hours a day.
Letís make sure we know where they are, read their personal emails.
Letís monitor them in Congress.
Letís monitor the DHS 24 hours a day. Letís make sure we know where they are.
Letís make sure we read their personal emails ...
Just go into the system that we paid for and you built for our Ďprotection.í
You want to find out?
Why are you waiting? The more you wait, the more time they have to delete.Ē
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/glenn-beck-sides-w...
signsofthetimes8888 12 minutes ago
I hope the American people rise up in unison and anger and put this "Big Brother" government back in it's place. Just who do they think they are? Snooping in on every single thing the citizens do. There is no more privacy. And people's freedoms are being taken away.
Just look at how this administration is using those surveillance powers to silence those who dissent.
To dig up dirt on people and to blackmail and coerce and intimidate.
Just imagine in the not to too distant future when America has leadership bent on conquest and dictatorship and how they will use government powers to accomplish their goals.
The infrastructure and precedent is being set for a monster totalitarian to rule all and to control all in America.
Where is America right now?
Where is the anger?
Why don't the people stand up to these lunatic liberals and put them in their place?
American's may not rise up but one day God will rise up.
Government, society, culture, etc etc etc is evolving into everything that is anti Christian.
It is the Christians who suffer persecution in America now. But how much more will God allow this to persist before He says enough is enough.
Surely God will defend His children. There is absolutely no doubt about it.
**********
AMEN!!!
Bump.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143532
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

American Lady wrote:
GLENN BECK SIDES WITH FARAH ON OBAMA SCANDALS
'Let's make sure we read their personal emails'
...
Farah continued,ďAnd isnít it true that the government keeps tabs on everything and everybody?Ē
That makes the solution so easy, he said.
ďIsnít that what the National Security Agency does? Donít they know everything? Arenít they listening in to everything we do and say? Donít they keep tabs on emails even more efficiently than Google? So let me ask an obvious question: Why do congressional investigators have to ask Obama for anything? Why donít they just get it from the source.Ē
Beck picked up the theme.
ďWhy not use their own system against them?Ē he asked.
ďWhy isnít the security system turned around on them?
Letís monitor them in the White House 24 hours a day.
Letís make sure we know where they are, read their personal emails.
Letís monitor them in Congress.
Letís monitor the DHS 24 hours a day. Letís make sure we know where they are.
Letís make sure we read their personal emails ...
Just go into the system that we paid for and you built for our Ďprotection.í
You want to find out?
Why are you waiting? The more you wait, the more time they have to delete.Ē
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/glenn-beck-sides-w...
signsofthetimes8888 12 minutes ago
I hope the American people rise up in unison and anger and put this "Big Brother" government back in it's place. Just who do they think they are? Snooping in on every single thing the citizens do. There is no more privacy. And people's freedoms are being taken away.
Just look at how this administration is using those surveillance powers to silence those who dissent.
To dig up dirt on people and to blackmail and coerce and intimidate.
Just imagine in the not to too distant future when America has leadership bent on conquest and dictatorship and how they will use government powers to accomplish their goals.
The infrastructure and precedent is being set for a monster totalitarian to rule all and to control all in America.
Where is America right now?
Where is the anger?
Why don't the people stand up to these lunatic liberals and put them in their place?
American's may not rise up but one day God will rise up.
Government, society, culture, etc etc etc is evolving into everything that is anti Christian.
It is the Christians who suffer persecution in America now. But how much more will God allow this to persist before He says enough is enough.
Surely God will defend His children. There is absolutely no doubt about it.
**********
AMEN!!!
Bumpity bump bump.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143533
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there.
Hey Bonnie :)

I'm having 'trouble' getting my posts to stick.
Wonder why? ;~)
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143534
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

American Lady wrote:
GLENN BECK SIDES WITH FARAH ON OBAMA SCANDALS
'Let's make sure we read their personal emails'
...
Farah continued,ďAnd isnít it true that the government keeps tabs on everything and everybody?Ē
That makes the solution so easy, he said.
ďIsnít that what the National Security Agency does? Donít they know everything? Arenít they listening in to everything we do and say? Donít they keep tabs on emails even more efficiently than Google? So let me ask an obvious question: Why do congressional investigators have to ask Obama for anything? Why donít they just get it from the source.Ē
Beck picked up the theme.
ďWhy not use their own system against them?Ē he asked.
ďWhy isnít the security system turned around on them?
Letís monitor them in the White House 24 hours a day.
Letís make sure we know where they are, read their personal emails.
Letís monitor them in Congress.
Letís monitor the DHS 24 hours a day. Letís make sure we know where they are.
Letís make sure we read their personal emails ...
Just go into the system that we paid for and you built for our Ďprotection.í
You want to find out?
Why are you waiting? The more you wait, the more time they have to delete.Ē
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/glenn-beck-sides-w...
signsofthetimes8888 12 minutes ago
I hope the American people rise up in unison and anger and put this "Big Brother" government back in it's place. Just who do they think they are? Snooping in on every single thing the citizens do. There is no more privacy. And people's freedoms are being taken away.
Just look at how this administration is using those surveillance powers to silence those who dissent.
To dig up dirt on people and to blackmail and coerce and intimidate.
Just imagine in the not to too distant future when America has leadership bent on conquest and dictatorship and how they will use government powers to accomplish their goals.
The infrastructure and precedent is being set for a monster totalitarian to rule all and to control all in America.
Where is America right now?
Where is the anger?
Why don't the people stand up to these lunatic liberals and put them in their place?
American's may not rise up but one day God will rise up.
Government, society, culture, etc etc etc is evolving into everything that is anti Christian.
It is the Christians who suffer persecution in America now. But how much more will God allow this to persist before He says enough is enough.
Surely God will defend His children. There is absolutely no doubt about it.
**********
AMEN!!!
Watch Documentary Farmageddon 2011.
If the people let Government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.{Thomas Jefferson}

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143535
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Even more dangerous are completely delusional racist low I.Q Conservatives that see "conspiracy" in their cheerios.

Not mentioning any names..wink,wink!
As a minority Hispanic as Democrat and then Republican, I had found out by first hand experience that Democrat, especially Liberals, are the most racist, evil, cruel and condescending arrogant I had ever met. They are also very dumb! They are clueless about history!!!

I am glad I left the Democratic plantation and join the entrepreneurship Republicans. I am in the six figure salary while the rest of my still Democratic family still call me to borrow money from me.

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143536
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>As a very young child Obamas parent registered him in school as Muslim...he was being registered into a Catholic school not a Muslim one. At that time his step father was Muslim and he was registered by his fathers religiion. Rather like all of us do with our children when we put them in school. That doesn't make him Muslim by any means. His primary influence in life was his mother not his father figure that wasn't around most of the time.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
You are another sucker who got taken by the liberal media!!!

Can YOU tell us, Mr. Smart, why did Obama said in an interview: "my Muslim faith"?

I ver you can not tell us why he did that!

I bet you naively believe it was a slip of the tinge! You are do gullible and naive that you will be a casualty of the Homeland security upcoming attacks on any dissident!

After Obama applies Martial law to your sorry azz!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143537
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bonnie :)
I'm having 'trouble' getting my posts to stick.
Wonder why? ;~)
That's a real puzzler alright..LOL. We just had a thunder storm roll in. Dang it.

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143538
May 26, 2013
 
Coffee ~ The Puzzlers
http://youtu.be/zYNVsmt01m4
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143539
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text> Watch Documentary Farmageddon 2011.
If the people let Government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.{Thomas Jefferson}
I know Sunny, is it not ridiculous?...
[INSANE is what it IS]
``````````

From armed police raiding organic food coops to the DOA confiscating raw milk in Minnesota, we've already seen some pretty heavy-handed policing tactics being applied to the local and organic food movements.

Officials Force Chef to Pour Bleach on Entire Feast
But while the safety of raw milk may still be at least a somewhat debatable issue, the idea that Government officials can force private citizens to pour bleach on perfectly good food is disturbing to say the least. But that's what apparently happened at Quail Hollow Farm in Nevada where a farm-to-table dinner was interrupted by officials from the Southern Nevada Health District.(The farmer was told they couldn't even serve the food to their pigs.)

http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/citizens...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143540
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Can you really see me Quirky? ; )
If I could I`m certain it would be a wonderful sight.
:-D

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143541
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ugly Beauty ~ Thelonius Monk
http://youtu.be/vofbnkQcW_Q
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143542
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Sunny, is it not ridiculous?...
[INSANE is what it IS]
``````````
From armed police raiding organic food coops to the DOA confiscating raw milk in Minnesota, we've already seen some pretty heavy-handed policing tactics being applied to the local and organic food movements.
Officials Force Chef to Pour Bleach on Entire Feast
But while the safety of raw milk may still be at least a somewhat debatable issue, the idea that Government officials can force private citizens to pour bleach on perfectly good food is disturbing to say the least. But that's what apparently happened at Quail Hollow Farm in Nevada where a farm-to-table dinner was interrupted by officials from the Southern Nevada Health District.(The farmer was told they couldn't even serve the food to their pigs.)
http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/citizens...
That video has been terminated. How strange..
DJ PATRIOT

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143543
May 26, 2013
 
Lady Antebellum - American Honey

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143544
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could I`m certain it would be a wonderful sight.
:-D
Yeah. Well.. You're a pretty smart fellow.LOL.
DJ PATRIOT

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143545
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

America F*CK YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143546
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

3

DJ ICE XIII wrote:
Ugly Beauty ~ Thelonius Monk
http://youtu.be/vofbnkQcW_Q
Everything is Beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RAY STEVENS
"Everything Is Beautiful"
(Ray Stevens)
Jesus loves the little children
All the little children of the world
Red and yellow, black and white
They are precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world

Everything is beautiful
In its' own way
Like a starry summer night
Or a snow covered winter's day
Everybody's beautiful
In their own way
Under God's heaven
The world's gonna find a way

There is none so blind
That is he who will not see
We must not close our minds
We must let our thought be free
For every hour that passes by
You know the world
Gets a little bit older
It's time to realize
That beauty lies
In the eyes of the beholder

Everything is beautiful
In its' own way
Like a starry summer nights
Or a snow covered winter's day
Ah, sing it children
Everybody's beautiful
In their own way
Under God's heaven
The world's gonna find a way

We shouldn't care
About the length of his hair
Or the color of his skin
Don't worry about
what shows from without
but the love that lives within
We're gonna get it all together now
Everything gonna work out fine
Just take a little time
to look on the good side my friend
And straighten it out in your mind

Everything is beautiful
In its' own way
Like a starry summer nights
Or a snow covered winter's day
Ah, sing it children
Everybody's beautiful
In their own way
Under God's heaven
The world's gonna find a way

One more time
Everything is beautiful
In its' own way
Like a starry summer nights

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/ray_stevens...

Ray Stevens - God Save Arizona
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ray Stevens - If 10% is Good Enough for Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
DJ PATRIOT

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143547
May 26, 2013
 
Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
1 post removed
DJ PATRIOT

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143549
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American National Anthem - Whitney Houston

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
DJ PATRIOT

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143550
May 26, 2013
 
Martina McBride - Independence Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143551
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Randy Houser - How *Country* Feels
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Getcha some of this "LAID on back" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,081 - 121,100 of239,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••