The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143522 May 26, 2013
Quirky plays with dolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten us with your pain and tell everyone who these people are, trollvue.
You first and foremost.. The others? You know who they are. Just sayin' Sparky.
petro

El Paso, TX

#143523 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what makes you think that, but whatever. NTR must be pretty smart if you mistake her for me. But, even though I've said this before, I do not post any other nicknames here. Maybe all of us women sound alike to you conservatives. But from what I've seen and heard, you conservatives would prefer your women didn't speak at all.
you're so full of it NTR, conservatives unable to speak out? never heard anyone being suppressed from speaking out buy another conservative? can you name anyone being forced to keep quiet? I know that the dems Lerner, Holder, the dick, to name a few... are they not the ones TRYING to intimidate and targeting conservative both WOMEN & MEN to TRY to keep them from speaking out? I'm shocked, you don't acknowledge WHAT IS PRESENTLY GOING ON....how convenient! typical of UNRELIABLE, UN TRUST-WORTHY, CHEATING, BULLYING, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR of the modern day democrat party of which who's criminal government officials & AND LEADER have come crashing down.....showing their true corrupt color.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#143524 May 26, 2013
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that liberals, both women and men, don't seem to criticize people for their gender, so that would probably explain why you don't feel verbally abused for being a conservative woman. On the other hand, conservative men are threatened by women, smart independent women especially, and will comment on gender and stereotypical criticisms of women. If you don't get bashed for it, then feel blessed. Meanwhile, conservative men will continue to trash women in their misogynist ways, and I will continue to point it out. If you condone it, then you are no better than they, and worse IMO. No woman should tolerate another woman being bashed by men, whether they be liberal, conservative or whatever.

None of the conservative men I know feel threatened at all by women. I and most of the conservative women I know are very independent and the conservative men in our lives not only like it, but encourage it. Actually, the liberal women on this thread seem to be the ones who do a great deal of the bashing. Are you indicating we should not tolerate men bashing women but it is permissible for women to bash men and other women?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143525 May 26, 2013
With EACH passing day, I am becoming MORE frustrated and disheartened at the so called leaders IN my/OUR Country!

A crescendo of malaise is being draped OVER IT!
by the fools/TRAITORS in charge!
[just WHAT the 0 WANTED - he is 'succeeding' in THAT ONLY]
``````````
Beverly Cancels Memorial Day Parade Due To Lack Of Veterans

BEVERLY (CBS)Ė This Sunday, the streets of Beverly will look just like they always do. And thatís the problem, some veterans say. The city has cancelled its annual Memorial Day parade for whatís believed to be the first time

since the end of the Civil War. <<-<<< TRADITION!

City officials think thatís possible. If enough veterans come forward to participate, or if the city can come up with another way to have them be a part of the parade, then the city will bring it back.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/beverly...

They could have made them floats ... to ride on ...
Pushed them in WHEELCHAIRS ...
They could have DONE SOMETHING to NOT CANCEL!

truly PATHETIC!
burn bonnies bass

Alhambra, CA

#143526 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Up jumps the devil. Get a life Sad Sack.
Have you caught any base lately mountain woman?
1 post removed

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#143528 May 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't sign on to that George, it violates the rights of brown people who are here legally, similar to what happened to Japanese Americans in WWII days. Too much abuse of the right to pull over and/or check ID by power-tripping law enforcement. Can't help it, I' don't trust 'em.
But I do think there should be mor manpower dedicated to surprise searches of factories and businesses known to hire illegals and heavy fines or license suspension/revocation.
Btw Hi back George :)
i can understand where you're comming from. i gotta stand by what i said though. when i worked in the city i had to drive through cracktown to get there. and i didnt like getting pulled over just cause i was white in a black ghetto. but i understoodit and accepted it becouse the three white guys that got stopped before me and the last three white guys that got stopped behind me were all holding crack. so again i will say that it works.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143529 May 26, 2013
GLENN BECK SIDES WITH FARAH ON OBAMA SCANDALS
'Let's make sure we read their personal emails'

Farah continued,ďAnd isnít it true that the government keeps tabs on everything and everybody?Ē

That makes the solution so easy, he said.

ďIsnít that what the National Security Agency does? Donít they know everything? Arenít they listening in to everything we do and say? Donít they keep tabs on emails even more efficiently than Google? So let me ask an obvious question: Why do congressional investigators have to ask Obama for anything? Why donít they just get it from the source.Ē

Beck picked up the theme.

ďWhy not use their own system against them?Ē he asked.

ďWhy isnít the security system turned around on them?

Letís monitor them in the White House 24 hours a day.

Letís make sure we know where they are, read their personal emails.

Letís monitor them in Congress.

Letís monitor the DHS 24 hours a day. Letís make sure we know where they are.

Letís make sure we read their personal emails ...

Just go into the system that we paid for and you built for our Ďprotection.í

You want to find out?

Why are you waiting? The more you wait, the more time they have to delete.Ē

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/glenn-beck-sides-w...

signsofthetimes8888 12 minutes ago
I hope the American people rise up in unison and anger and put this "Big Brother" government back in it's place. Just who do they think they are? Snooping in on every single thing the citizens do. There is no more privacy. And people's freedoms are being taken away.

Just look at how this administration is using those surveillance powers to silence those who dissent.

To dig up dirt on people and to blackmail and coerce and intimidate.

Just imagine in the not to too distant future when America has leadership bent on conquest and dictatorship and how they will use government powers to accomplish their goals.

The infrastructure and precedent is being set for a monster totalitarian to rule all and to control all in America.

Where is America right now?

Where is the anger?

Why don't the people stand up to these lunatic liberals and put them in their place?

American's may not rise up but one day God will rise up.

Government, society, culture, etc etc etc is evolving into everything that is anti Christian.

It is the Christians who suffer persecution in America now. But how much more will God allow this to persist before He says enough is enough.

Surely God will defend His children. There is absolutely no doubt about it.

AMEN!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143530 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Farah continued,ďAnd isnít it true that the government keeps tabs on everything and everybody?Ē
ďIsnít that what the National Security Agency does? Donít they know everything? Arenít they listening in to everything we do and say? Donít they keep tabs on emails even more efficiently than Google? So let me ask an obvious question: Why do congressional investigators have to ask Obama for anything? Why donít they just get it from the source.Ē
You want to find out?
I hope the American people rise up in unison and anger and put this "Big Brother" government back in it's place. Just who do they think they are? Snooping in on every single thing the citizens do. There is no more privacy. And people's freedoms are being taken away.
Just look at how this administration is using those surveillance powers to silence those who dissent.
Just imagine in the not to too distant future when America has leadership bent on conquest and dictatorship and how they will use government powers to accomplish their goals.
The infrastructure and precedent is being set for a monster totalitarian to rule all and to control all in America.
Where is the anger?
Why don't the people stand up to these lunatic liberals and put them in their place?
Government, society, culture, etc etc etc is evolving into everything that is anti Christian.
It is the Christians who suffer persecution in America now. But how much more will God allow this to persist before He says enough is enough.
AMEN!!!
Hey there.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143531 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You want to find out?
Where is the anger?
AMEN!!!
Bump.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143532 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You want to find out?
Where is the anger?
AMEN!!!
Bumpity bump bump.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143533 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there.
Hey Bonnie :)

I'm having 'trouble' getting my posts to stick.
Wonder why? ;~)
Sunny

Longview, WA

#143534 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You want to find out?
Where is the anger?
AMEN!!!
Watch Documentary Farmageddon 2011.
If the people let Government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.{Thomas Jefferson}

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

#143535 May 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Even more dangerous are completely delusional racist low I.Q Conservatives that see "conspiracy" in their cheerios.

Not mentioning any names..wink,wink!
As a minority Hispanic as Democrat and then Republican, I had found out by first hand experience that Democrat, especially Liberals, are the most racist, evil, cruel and condescending arrogant I had ever met. They are also very dumb! They are clueless about history!!!

I am glad I left the Democratic plantation and join the entrepreneurship Republicans. I am in the six figure salary while the rest of my still Democratic family still call me to borrow money from me.

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

#143536 May 26, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>As a very young child Obamas parent registered him in school as Muslim...he was being registered into a Catholic school not a Muslim one. At that time his step father was Muslim and he was registered by his fathers religiion. Rather like all of us do with our children when we put them in school. That doesn't make him Muslim by any means. His primary influence in life was his mother not his father figure that wasn't around most of the time.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
You are another sucker who got taken by the liberal media!!!

Can YOU tell us, Mr. Smart, why did Obama said in an interview: "my Muslim faith"?

I ver you can not tell us why he did that!

I bet you naively believe it was a slip of the tinge! You are do gullible and naive that you will be a casualty of the Homeland security upcoming attacks on any dissident!

After Obama applies Martial law to your sorry azz!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143537 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bonnie :)
I'm having 'trouble' getting my posts to stick.
Wonder why? ;~)
That's a real puzzler alright..LOL. We just had a thunder storm roll in. Dang it.

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#143538 May 26, 2013
Coffee ~ The Puzzlers
http://youtu.be/zYNVsmt01m4
American Lady

Danville, KY

#143539 May 26, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text> Watch Documentary Farmageddon 2011.
If the people let Government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.{Thomas Jefferson}
I know Sunny, is it not ridiculous?...
[INSANE is what it IS]
``````````

From armed police raiding organic food coops to the DOA confiscating raw milk in Minnesota, we've already seen some pretty heavy-handed policing tactics being applied to the local and organic food movements.

Officials Force Chef to Pour Bleach on Entire Feast
But while the safety of raw milk may still be at least a somewhat debatable issue, the idea that Government officials can force private citizens to pour bleach on perfectly good food is disturbing to say the least. But that's what apparently happened at Quail Hollow Farm in Nevada where a farm-to-table dinner was interrupted by officials from the Southern Nevada Health District.(The farmer was told they couldn't even serve the food to their pigs.)

http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/citizens...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#143540 May 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Can you really see me Quirky? ; )
If I could I`m certain it would be a wonderful sight.
:-D

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#143541 May 26, 2013
Ugly Beauty ~ Thelonius Monk
http://youtu.be/vofbnkQcW_Q
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#143542 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Sunny, is it not ridiculous?...
[INSANE is what it IS]
``````````
From armed police raiding organic food coops to the DOA confiscating raw milk in Minnesota, we've already seen some pretty heavy-handed policing tactics being applied to the local and organic food movements.
Officials Force Chef to Pour Bleach on Entire Feast
But while the safety of raw milk may still be at least a somewhat debatable issue, the idea that Government officials can force private citizens to pour bleach on perfectly good food is disturbing to say the least. But that's what apparently happened at Quail Hollow Farm in Nevada where a farm-to-table dinner was interrupted by officials from the Southern Nevada Health District.(The farmer was told they couldn't even serve the food to their pigs.)
http://www.treehugger.com/green-food/citizens...
That video has been terminated. How strange..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 5 min WelbyMD 554
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Teaman 1,143,684
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Fair Game 48,532
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Subduction Zone 127,547
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 42 min Ronald 2,789
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min John-K 306,589
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 45 min Foster 137
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr NightSerf 1,013
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 hr Here Is One 848

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE