The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412946 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142965 May 23, 2013
PURE EVIL

"After we win this election. It's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.

There is going to be hell to pay.

Congress won't be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go."

Valerie Jarrett

"There is going to be hell to pay"----Jarrett remember your own words---Hell is hotter than any burning inferno you are wanting to put innocent people in because you are consumed with evil.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#142966 May 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
Can you offer a post without using the wordfuck? Could it be because the wordfuck has something to do with how you make a living?
Peace
KMS
Funny how you didn't say a word to the poster "dem" early for leaving profanity in every post he posted.

What business is is of yours anyway? Are you a moderator?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#142967 May 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nope, wrong again, POS.
You see, this is the truth, I know something you hate.
Ralffy posted "lie" to my one-word correction first.
Then you came along and did the same thing. So you see, it's YOU and Ralff being the azzes and seeking my attention by trying to provoke me, and I wasn't even posting to either of you. And my joke was funny. Yours was pitiful.
The liars are YOU and Ralff. I'm sorry for the details but the truth is important, don't you think? LOL!
Grow the f*ck up! hahahhaha!
It is the weakling that allows him/herself to be provoked to the point of giving the Provocateur attention.
1 post removed
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142969 May 23, 2013
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

2013 Version

Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, free Internet, cash for clunkers, food stamps Section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine and he will vote Democrat the rest of his life....

.....even after he is dead.

For Liberal eyes only...Man as in mankind. So try and absorb thought processes concerning contraceptives.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142970 May 23, 2013
Liberals:

People who write posts online about the evils of capitalism....but thrive off of capitalism.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142971 May 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If the young British soldier had a gun on him, maybe he could have killed them both.
I believe this is exactly what Obama wants. Muslim terrorist roaming American attacking unarmed Americans---this is one of his reasons (I believe) for wanting to confiscate weapons from law biding Americans.
I saw this young soldier's picture on the news today, it was pitiful what his family is going through.
Yes R, it is quite discomforting that WE are being infiltrated by the same kind of evil ... WHAT is worse IS ...
DC NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Welcoming THEM with open arms!

Sharia law IS next!

IF WE do not get in gear!
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142972 May 23, 2013
Obama's half brother, Abongo Malik Obama gets speed treatment from IRS and a bonus:

His tax exempt status retroactive. Received tax exempt status through the IRS in less than a month. And it was done in a way so that the status was retroactive 2 years because he had been collecting donations illegally for 2 years prior to filing.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142973 May 23, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
A River Runs Through It
The BP oil spill, of course, is not directly responsible for land loss or, for that matter, the Gulf dead zone. But the money that comes out of the BP suit could do a lot toward fixing both. The state has drawn up a “Comprehensive Master Plan for a Sustainable Coast,” a 50-year,$50 billion effort that seeks to stop Louisiana from sinking into the sea and by extension decrease the dead zone. A major part of the plan is the granddaddy of all dead-zone mitigators: the rebuilding of the Louisiana marsh, an area so degraded that it requires not just a nutrient dialysis machine but a multibillion--dollar kidney transplant.
What about those ads that say everything is fine? Are they lying?
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142974 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! You're so full of chit.
I could spell better than you when I was eight. LOL!
Oh, you left the hyphen out of "semi-literate" by the way. It's either one word or hyphenated, but not TWO words.
It's you who's the hater. Look at your posts, you foaming at the mouth, mangy cur.
Is "Satin" going to get me ? I prefer semi gloss.
LMAO

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#142975 May 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Admitted liar.
So is rose. She claims she doesn't "lie as much".
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142976 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You post lies and your biased opinions, nothing else.
The President's name is spelled Obama, you cretin.
Take a Xanax or try the decaf next time. LOL!
I haven't said anything about being on topic for days. Tell your nasty friends the same thing, hypocrite. And crawl back under your troll bridge where you belong.
Oblamer, Ostupida, Ofumbala, Omumbala, Odumbala, Obumbles, etc.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142977 May 23, 2013
"You need to be worried about Obamacare....

16,000 new IRS agents are going to be looking at your medical records. Will our healthcare decisions be decided on whether or not we support democrats or republicans? That's a repugnant concept..."

Senator Rand Paul

Death Panels coming soon.
REALITY BITES

Los Angeles, CA

#142978 May 23, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
Btw, only 218 days until Christmas.(I want some 22 longs and .38s)
Your poster buddys supply you with the Dum Dums.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142979 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You post lies and your biased opinions, nothing else.
The President's name is spelled Obama, you cretin.
Take a Xanax or try the decaf next time. LOL!
I haven't said anything about being on topic for days. Tell your nasty friends the same thing, hypocrite. And crawl back under your troll bridge where you belong.
Liar, you said to get back on topic just recently. Are you related to the liar Ostumbala ?
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142980 May 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg.**shakes head**
....and you heard the air swishing around.

Don't fret...a symptom of liberalism.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142981 May 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
I believe Obama is in mourning, one of his Muslim brothers decapitated a British soldier in England today.
He was shot but not killed.
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
We can keep playing stupid or we can wake up to what is happening.
You tube shows the attacker with blood on his hands and a machete in his hand yelling Allahu Akhbar.
Hopefully the English Defense League will go into the muslim community and slaughter thousands as a lesson to the religious nutjobs. That's exactly what is needed.
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142982 May 23, 2013
Note to the White House:

Try the truth. It's easier to memorize.

Charles Krauthhammer
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142983 May 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try google or just reject the description;-) Makes no difference to me.
MoFo=Oblamer
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#142984 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes R, it is quite discomforting that WE are being infiltrated by the same kind of evil ... WHAT is worse IS ...
DC NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
Welcoming THEM with open arms!
Sharia law IS next!
IF WE do not get in gear!
This is Obama's dream come true.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

#142985 May 23, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
Where ya at Dem??? I thought ya wanted to play. Hell, we aint even gotten nasty yet.
Probably fell in his outhouse again and the lawn boy hasn't been by to help him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min messianic114 219,618
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 23 min Well Well 2,433
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 34 min Bigot mysoginist ... 6,020
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 43 min Susanm 62
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 47 min Trumpbot watch 21,140
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Jay 259,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Well Well 1,497,797
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 1 hr nikolai longcocki... 178
More from around the web