The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,959)

Showing posts 119,161 - 119,180 of217,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happy Easter!”

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony. The ONLY thing the troll changed was YOUR word "you" he changed it to "me" and used your post verbatim. That was the point you hateful vulgar drunken jackass.
<quoted text>
Oh bite me. So it's okay to alter posts (according to you) as long as you change only ONE word. Got it.

The POINT was that anyone can alter a post, and the further POINT was that if the idiot troll can do it I can retaliate it. Now how about you butt out and MYOB, unless YOU are the idiot troll.

Do you people have anything of substance to discuss or comment about? Or are you just so petty, hateful and small-minded your whole being is about hating someone?

I am not a "hateful vulgar drunken jackass."

Look at yourself.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
Your posts are reasonable? No. Your posts make sense? No. Your posts are rational? No.
Your posts are those of a nobamite, the posts of a troll.
The only thing anyone receives from your posts is a bunch of crap.
Capice?
Peace
KMA
And here's still another idiot.

I have an idea: Stop posting to me, imbecile. YOU initiated this to begin with.

All you have is ignorant insults. Troll along, peabrain.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

You people are simply not happy unless you have someone to hate.

If it's not NTR it's X-Man and Freespirit. If it's not them, it's Jax or me, or whoever the rabid mob can find to go after.

That's about as sad as it gets.

And when there's no one left to hate, there's always yourselves.

What a pitiful group of people you all are.

Save it. I know what to expect from cretins. You're all so predictable.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOU who's the liar.
I never altered anyone's posts but that troll who's been repeatedly altering me with his hateful and vulgar insults.
Alter this, jackass!
YOU LIE, JACKASS!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, topix seems to be having problems tonight. I guess I'll miss the fun. That's alright, I got a new Bruce Willis movie I haven't seen.
1 post removed
B WILLIS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
Well, topix seems to be having problems tonight. I guess I'll miss the fun. That's alright, I got a new Bruce Willis movie I haven't seen.
That's Cool, all I see on here tonight are Dead People.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>YOU LIE, JACKASS!
No I did not lie, you big baby. Read it again. It's the TRUTH.

It's YOU who lies as always, POS.

<quoted text>
It's YOU who's the liar.
I never altered anyone's posts but that troll who's been repeatedly altering mine with his hateful and vulgar insults.
Alter this, jackass!
1 post removed
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are so full of chit. It just doesn't get much more ignorant than you.
I am no "traitor," and neither is Obama.
I'm an American. I believe in and support the U.S. Constitution.
Now bugger off with your stupidity. Just think you have the right to be as stupid as you choose in this country.
Wild Irish Ho, you have no idea what the constitution is. If you believe Obama loves the constitution, I will enjoy taking all your rights away and having the IRS and other govt. offices closing you and all your liberal friends down and stopping you lefty news papers and TV programs. If Odumbo can do it to conservatives, we will be within our rights to do it to you when we take over the govt. BUT, with you parasites, we will put you in prison. HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? You are proof positive that liberalism is a mental illness.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Mr. President
Please take notes. Even the Queen of England can hold her own umbrella.
Apparently our Marines can hold his umbrella but not protect our ambassadors- there ARE limits...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No I did not lie, you big baby. Read it again. It's the TRUTH.
It's YOU who lies as always, POS.
<quoted text>
It's YOU who's the liar.
I never altered anyone's posts but that troll who's been repeatedly altering mine with his hateful and vulgar insults.
Alter this, jackass!
LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And here's still another idiot.
I have an idea: Stop posting to me, imbecile. YOU initiated this to begin with.
All you have is ignorant insults. Troll along, peabrain.
"wild irush hoe"
Pisses you off that I respond to the crap you spew? Tough. Keep posting crap and I will respond.
Peace
KMA
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently our Marines can hold his umbrella but not protect our ambassadors- there ARE limits...
They're really limited when they're not allowed live ammunition.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time you said anything nice about me? How about Posi?
Yeah, that's what I thought, it is our fault that you insult us.....
HATER!
She carries so much hate that If I encountered her in public I wouldn't even be able to predict how I might react to it.
1 post removed
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're quite limited - at least in what your character is able to say and deliver. I think you should let this one go and get a new one capable of debate, or is that asking too much. After all, we have too many socks and not enough legit posters anyway. It's just garbage to scroll past. Get back in the game. Thanks.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
We’re living in an Ayn Rand economy
Over the past 20 years, corporate profits have quadrupled while the corporate tax percent has dropped by half
By Paul Buchheit
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/18/were_living_i...
Ayn Rand’s novel “Atlas Shrugged” fantasizes a world in which anti-government citizens reject taxes and regulations, and “stop the motor” by withdrawing themselves from the system of production. In a perverse twist on the writer’s theme the prediction is coming true. But instead of productive people rejecting taxes, rejected taxes are shutting down productive people.
Perhaps Ayn Rand never anticipated the impact of unregulated greed on a productive middle class. Perhaps she never understood the fairness of tax money for public research and infrastructure and security, all of which have contributed to the success of big business. She must have known about the inequality of the pre-Depression years. But she couldn’t have foreseen the concurrent rise in technology and globalization that allowed inequality to surge again, more quickly, in a manner that threatens to put the greediest offenders out of our reach.
Ayn Rand’s philosophy suggests that average working people are “takers.” In reality, those in the best position to make money take all they can get, with no scruples about their working-class victims, because taking, in the minds of the rich, serves as a model for success. The strategy involves tax avoidance, in numerous forms.(cont.)
THIS is what should concern you, but apparently, it's the teenage mother on welfare whose giving birth to a baby that the STATE actually WANTS her to have - since more and more higher income couples are passing on having children - that disturbs you. Go figure. That's another reason Congress has absolutely no problem at all throwing lower wage American labor to the wolves and serving up ever cheaper labor to the user/abusers.
How about you see if you can't understand where you far righties went WAY far wrong? I like that plan better. Now, get back in your skin and show you actually do have a mind, unless you've simply lost it entirely and have no apology for parading as a mindless idiot. It's just wasted time and space.
Lady I never read your chit.
So don't pay any mind to anything I say, just look the other way if ya can.
1 post removed
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My post wasn't addressed to you, fool.
You couldn't possibly speak for me. You're far too ignorant and full of hatred.
The truth hurts. That's your problem, b*tch.
Yes mam, the truth does hurt. I can tell in your posting. This is why you will not face the truth about Obama---it hurts too much.

1 post removed
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
remember the hoo-rah about the 'criminal' BushCheney got and them being 'prosecuted'?
sorta died down, hasn't it?
the first 'Party' to draw 'blood' will not escape unscathed.
ergo, NO Justice for America or Americans and a free ride for the pols.
I guess what we need in this Country is a Justice Party: enforcing the Constitution and ITS laws on ALL Parties' offenders.
that would clean things up very nicely, indeed!
still, We the People MUST start with some one and Obama really DESERVES to be IT.:)
I can't recall seeing/hearing a MORE obvious LIAR than this 'man'... unless you count some of the folks posting on Topix.LOL
second place is a three-way tie between Rose/NTR/(pick one)Freebie-X-Jax/Jack....
stay frosty....
True, true what you are saying.

I have a difficult time just getting people to talk about what is going on in America...be it family, work or church.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently our Marines can hold his umbrella but not protect our ambassadors- there ARE limits...
Notice this man has no shame letting a real man hold the umbrella for him like he is a sissy.

Obama didn't lose any sleep the night our Americans were killed in Benghazi........why, you say.

It's all about him and his agenda to destroy America and nothing will get in his way.

Only, if we had the real men in charge of our government. Toss them all out and let the marines rule.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

You people are simply not happy unless you have someone to hate.
If it's not NTR it's X-Man and Freespirit. If it's not them, it's Jax or me, or whoever the rabid mob can find to go after.
That's about as sad as it gets.
And when there's no one left to hate, there's always yourselves.
What a pitiful group of people you all are.
Save it. I know what to expect from cretins. You're all so predictable.
I don't hate you Rosie. I just have a difficult time understanding your ignorance.

Just because one doesn't agree in the stupidity you spew doesn't mean we hate you, just you are a very hard person to understand.

Let me say this simply--Obama is a traitor to America. He doesn't like you, could care less if you die, will use you and many people like yourself to bring America down.

Don't be his puppet.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> It seems like it acts up more when rose is on line.
LOL! And then you whine like a little girl because Rose hasn't said anything nice about you and your girlfriend Posey.

You get what you give, Ralff. You haven't been sincerely kind toward anyone unless they kiss your ass.

YOu fools just need scapegoats and targets for your hatred. It's obvious by the way you function as an unruly mob when you go berserk with your mindless attacks toward one poster.

It's all of you who are filled with hatred, and you're just too ignorant to admit it. Look at yourselves before you point fingers at others. You're nothing but a mob of emotional, irrational thugs.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What ever your reaction is somehow I don't think anyone would object to it beside rose.
LOL! And the little gossip girls are at it again.

Get over your obsessive hatred toward, and grow the f*ck up already.

You don't deserve any kindness. You don't give any.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 119,161 - 119,180 of217,976
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••