The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#140554 May 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
It won't be long and the bulk of Americans will be calling for people to be removed and or imprisoned.
No, just the far right conservatives who have been pushing the same agenda all along
1 post removed
BONNIE THE HUTT

Los Angeles, CA

#140556 May 15, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of making a fool of anyone. I am making you shake with anger and frustration. You can't even shove a woman around..How does that feel Super Duper Hero?
Sit Down! You're making the whole forum shake!

Location hidden

#140557 May 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...so I'm not "Stv" anymore? Vorenus? Get yourself together q-bert. You don't have a clue who I or any one else is.<quoted text>I would give you a million props if I could.
That is precisely the point and the "firm" knows this.
The "firm"is pissed.
The firm elected a president who has failed to lead the firm in the eyes of some of its members.
At least one member of the firm thinks that the news of the failing of the president of the firm should be posted on every corner of the firm's territory so that everybody knows this.
IMO The firm needs to replace its president.
The "firm" is the United States of america.
I am a member of that firm.
A drone who calls him/herself Positronium.
With an opinion and a name.
One of many.
WITH AN OPINION AND A POINT.
Just like other members of that same firm.
Thank you so much, MD Builder.
Oh brother, funny how just yesterday you felt the need to know who all of us were and all about us due to your "search for the truth".

Can't you go even a day without contradicting yourself? I'll give you a "million props" if you'll just stop posting stupid hypocritical contradictions. lol
Joe Biteme

Los Angeles, CA

#140558 May 15, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just the far right conservatives who have been pushing the same agenda all along
They want to get rid of the Big O. Here's something they can chew on. If something happens to the President who takes office?

Location hidden

#140559 May 15, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Um..Here is the post that started all the ruckus X Girl. You're not real bright if you thought this would go unchallenged.
Link please! This means nothing without a link. Do you understand the concept of re-posting a post Bonnie? You post it with a link so the person reading can see all that was said and the context it was said in.

Call me all the names you want, say I'm not "bright" call me dim, blah blah blah.

The truth is that you are as dim as they come and I can run circles around your dumb azz without breaking a mental sweat. All your b.s bravado in the world isn't going to change that.
1 post removed
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140561 May 15, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It has something to do with them being bald. ;)
Fair enough. When I call you stu p!d it has a whole lot to do with you being STU P!D.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140562 May 15, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please! This means nothing without a link. Do you understand the concept of re-posting a post Bonnie? You post it with a link so the person reading can see all that was said and the context it was said in.
Call me all the names you want, say I'm not "bright" call me dim, blah blah blah.
The truth is that you are as dim as they come and I can run circles around your dumb azz without breaking a mental sweat. All your b.s bravado in the world isn't going to change that.
LMAO... Get to running du mb a#s.. It's not hard to visualize you running in circles circle jerk. You learned it from chasing you tail..Here is a clue.. You will never catch it. Nor you will never put anyone in their place. You are not capable.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#140563 May 15, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help chipmunk.
People are sick of your quadruplet personality and your tripe x-girly.
Hhahahahahahahaaa
Sunny

Longview, WA

#140564 May 15, 2013
Joe Biteme wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to get rid of the Big O. Here's something they can chew on. If something happens to the President who takes office?
Ya where is that dip chit hiding X-Man.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140565 May 15, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Seek help chipmunk.
Hhahahahahahahaaa
He's dum mer than a hammer. I see chinks in X Mans armor forming. I really got under it's skin. LMAO
jackson

Lexington, KY

#140566 May 15, 2013
Joe Biteme wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's a reason to not investigate these issues? If he is found to have been involved in these, is that a reason not to investigate and, if found appropriately guilty, impeach him? Just because you don't like Biden??
Personally, I'd rather have Biden than Obama.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to impeach anyone until and unless the evidence proves he should be. And that won't happen because the press don't really care enough to push investigations. And, like always, Obama can claim deniability because he "just learned about it from the press reports". How can he be a leader if no one is telling him anything? He should have people telling him everything that is going on in his departments -- HE IS THE PRESIDENT -- he SHOULD know about these things well in advance of the American people.
But then, he DID know it was a terror attack on Benghazi before the American people, and we all know what he (and Hillary) did with THAT information!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140567 May 15, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Seek help chipmunk.
Hhahahahahahahaaa
I think it started with the Mushroom posts. He may have had a allergic reaction. I think he went psychedelic. LOL.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140568 May 15, 2013
BONNIE THE HUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit Down! You're making the whole forum shake!
Just X Man.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#140569 May 15, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He's dum mer than a hammer. I see chinks in X Mans armor forming. I really got under it's skin. LMAO
He's been sitting in a chair getting educated all his life with tax payers money.
Now it's time to go to work an he's having a hard time getting that lead ass going.
So he's setting in front of computer taking it out on anybody he can.He should be working 12 to 16 hour a day.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#140570 May 15, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>He's been sitting in a chair getting educated all his life with tax payers money.
Now it's time to go to work an he's having a hard time getting that lead ass going.
So he's setting in front of computer taking it out on anybody he can.He should be working 12 to 16 hour a day.
LOL..He really does THINK he is superior. That's pretty sad.

Since: Apr 11

Altamont, IL

#140571 May 15, 2013
My heavens the leftards are really going apesh!t aren't they?! We tell them for years that when govt gets too big it can't be controlled and then now that that has been illustrated in technicolor they say "but but but the government is so big Barack simply CAN'T control it!!" And then they continue to call us loyal Americans stupid!! Unbelievable!! I'd throw every last one of you out of the country!!
jackson

Lexington, KY

#140572 May 15, 2013
Joe Biteme wrote:
<quoted text>
No one liked Cheney, but y'all were adamant about impeaching Bush!!!
You all CANNOT have it both ways!!
You would be going crazy right now if this was a republican president with all this happening, and you know it!!! But you can't admit it, can you, because then you would be proving you're all hypocrites!!
That's why I'm getting absolutely NO honest response to my sincere question: IF these "scandals" (and don't forget some of the others, too -- Fast and Furious, etc.) had occurred during a republican's administration, can you HONESTLY say you wouldn't be angry and want to get to the bottom of these issues?
Hypocrites, the whole lot of you.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#140573 May 15, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't trust them either. I'm just stating what Al Qaeda is. The U.S. government has a really bad habit of arming people only to have these same people turn on them at a later date. Afghanistan,Libya ETC. Its all about control of the Middle-East and its natural resources.
You have my vote on this. I agree totally.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#140574 May 15, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
No one liked Cheney, but y'all were adamant about impeaching Bush!!!
You all CANNOT have it both ways!!
You would be going crazy right now if this was a republican president with all this happening, and you know it!!! But you can't admit it, can you, because then you would be proving you're all hypocrites!!
That's why I'm getting absolutely NO honest response to my sincere question: IF these "scandals" (and don't forget some of the others, too -- Fast and Furious, etc.) had occurred during a republican's administration, can you HONESTLY say you wouldn't be angry and want to get to the bottom of these issues?
Hypocrites, the whole lot of you.
Because Bush continued reading for 6 minutes to 3rd graders liberals turned his response time to 9-11 into a scandal,Oblamer ignored the cause of Benghazi for days.
Liberals turned the response time to Katrina into a scandal after local politicians refused help in N.O. while Oblamer ignored the BP oil spill for a week and traveled to Vegas to a fund raiser the day after Sandy,to no outrage.
Hypocrites,the whole lot of em.
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#140575 May 15, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>If you intend to copy and paste you need to do the same with the link. Without the link one can't know if what you post is accurate.
This is real funny. I can't believe a liberal's post even with a link.

Something else, the past posts which were accompanied with links were denied as truth or factual by liberals....

So, what does it matter anyways?

As long as GOD knows the truth, I am happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Chimney1 134,800
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 14 min Enter 133
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 24 min chec 2,174
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min RoxLo 1,156,635
cisco 300-101 route learning 54 min ccnp2015exams 1
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr Swedenforever 938
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 1 hr Responsibility 34
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 2 hr USMail XXXII 143
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 3 hr xxxraytred 328
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 hr Uncle Bob 797