The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384101 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139030 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind that can spell "bass". lol
That's a pretty good trick for a one trick pony.Now play it. With out getting hit in the face with a tomato.
Raises Hand

San Diego, CA

#139031 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Why are you hiding behind a proxy? Are you scared of this "cripple"?
Yes of course. I fear you will try to nit me up and take me to your super secret super hero cave. Too the Bat pole Bat Boy!

“Speak softly”

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#139032 May 10, 2013
georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi F.S... My friend, i wasnt fighting with Ghost or Bonnie or you or anyone else yesterday. I didnt kick no ones ass to the curb. I just interjected an opinion on my own views on capital punishmen, in a spot where it seemed apropriat. Bonnie and Ghost go way back with me . Please dont fihgt amongst your selves over what i said.
. If ya,ll just gotta duke it out, then fight over some good sh+t. Lol.
They just won't let it go George. It's not about you, it's about their hate for me. I didn't need you to explain your opinion. But you did and they are still saying you were talking about the Castro Brothers. It's such a silly thing to argue about, but they seize every opportunity to bash me.
Calling me whore and a tramp is getting pretty old, George. GR is a lying bastard who lives to abuse women. Where I come from men don't tolerate that from other men. But as I said, I was trying to keep you out of the battle.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139033 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand why LE has a file on you...how many posters track down other posters' homes and go there? Oh yeah, you and ghost rider. Two rotten peas in a pod.
I did NOT "google" a thing.
Being on that road just happened to "fall into place" ... Was NOT planned in any way, shape or form.

BTW my brother was NOT impressed!

LE does NOT have a 'file' on me. nutter would NOT do that ... BECAUSE it would "expose" her own FRAUDULENT "activity!

Do you NOT understand that THE FRAUD "does NOT" live at that address ...???

IF you do not, you are MORE DENSE than "originally" thought!

She is endangering the REAL property owner!

She attached similar names
and made her "claims" ...
thereof her "fantasy" started ...

...and you guys FELL for IT ...
HQQk, line and sTinker!

NTRPRNR1
Since: Mar 07

Location hidden
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#118631 Mar 21, 2013

Judged:444
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a shame, he's always good entertainment! I'm sure he has things to take care of.
I've been great! I've got endless work to do, but I can't complain.
Don't let that American lady get ahold of your address... Her mind doesn't work right! lol

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Amen to that! But, she's leaving a little legacy around these parts. One of her "messages" is now in a file with LE in my neck of the woods.

Hi, FMX4! That AL nutcase wants us to believe she's in Lexington or Danville (she can't make up her mind where she lives). We don't have anybody that stupid in Central Kentucky;-) We made 'em move out of the state or into the woods somewhere. LOL

==========

Short & SWEET ...

I don't DO "messages" ...
I DO -comments-

THIS is ALL I 'needed' to DO what I have done.
I'm not going to 'play' games with anyone.
I did NOT come on here to do that.
I came to this topic because of it's name.

"... The pResident has failed us ... "
That is why I have stayed ...

NOT because of ANY gossip mongering or the like.
That's what lil 'school kids'
who set around with NO life, do.
The "queens TROLLS" tried their damnedest to "run me off" ...
Couldn't accomplish that.

I have better STAYING power than the 'lot' of moronic bs that gets spewed here on a daily basis ...

==========

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh ...
I had all the 'help' I needed yesterday :)
Went to pick up my lil RED Roadster ...

Had my brother that owns property up around Frankfort & Versailles ...
AND
works in law enforcement ...

you remember that one doncha ???

Yeah the one I told nutter about, back a few months ago on this VERY board ...
AFTER ... she made all her lil innuendos about me ...
and called me 'bigoted and racist'...

---yeah you remember ...

Well anyhoo ... Had him to go with me ...
WE/he wanted to take a lil ride in it first, before it was a done DEAL ...

And guess where we ended up?

Yepperz!
Lillard Bond Road!

NOT by my suggestion either ...:)
He was looking at some property ...

For SALE
by owner!

Talk about things 'falling into place!'

You STILL THINK ...
that "I" don't "know" ANYTHING!?!

BUY a clue ... pUnk!

her & you dwIdioTs ...
House of Cards
HAS
tumbled DOWN!

Let the chips
FALL
where they may!

I tried to WARN ya ...
BUT
hard headed as per usual

ya didn't "listen" ...
Things are 'OUT of my hands'... NOW!

As said before ...
The RIGHT person/people "know" she IS a FRAUD!
AND have MORE to go on ... NOW

How many TIMES do I have to TELL you ...
that I do NOT get ANY info from "Ghost Rider"
This has NOTHING to do with anything Ghost Rider has posted!
It has EVERYTHING to do with how she has "treated" ME and others on here!

She is the ONE that SAID ...

LE has a FILE on ME in her neck of the woods ...
(April)
``````````

NTR/nutter IS a "fraud" ...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#139034 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I think a riderless wheel chair just went rolling by. Some fat chick was chasing it saying "I'll get it my sweet Super Hero.. I'm pretty sure of who the fat girl was. So I'd guess it was X's chair.LOL
Next time you have a fantasy of chasing me in a wheel chair make sure you dream yourself able to spell "bass". lol

“Speak softly”

Carry a big sword

#139035 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite simple Gr, I don't "like" many of those things you mentioned.
There are things that I do regularly that I didn't feel like "disclosing" yet, but are easily added if I choose to do so.
You are so desperate to bring others down to your level.
You do realize that men do write poetry and play music don't you? Have you ever heard of William Shakespeare? Charles Bukowski? Bruce Springsteen? I don't believe writing poetry disqualifies a person from being a "man" does it? Maybe in your world. lol
You continue to show yourself to be painfully ignorant.
He's extremely jealous of you. And who is he to talk about sports, hunting, etc. Ghost rider is a delicate specimen. Remember, he coughed his way out of military service.
What kind of man lies so easily about things no one ever shared simply to harm someone who rejected him, and uses a dead woman's memory to torment another? I'm sure he'll feel proud of this, but he is by far, the worst excuse for a human being I've ever encountered.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139036 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I only need to read something ONCE to understand it. lol
Sure..You are a legend in your own mind white hater. You think real highly of yourself like that. Not many others do though..The truth will never set you free X Girl..Not when it's soaked with your Bull Sh ..!t

Location hidden

#139037 May 10, 2013
Raises Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course. I fear you will try to nit me up and take me to your super secret super hero cave. Too the Bat pole Bat Boy!
Apparently so, hence the proxy. I can't imagine being so scared of a cripple who "nits", according to you. Now I've seen it all. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139038 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you have a fantasy of chasing me in a wheel chair make sure you dream yourself able to spell "bass". lol
The fantasy was that you think I chased the thing. Besides You had fallen out remember. OR did you bump your head? Again.

Location hidden

#139039 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty good trick for a one trick pony.Now play it. With out getting hit in the face with a tomato.
It's not much of trick "pony girl" but more like a 3rd grade level spelled word. lol

I think since you spelled it wrong, everyone's fresh out of tomatoes. ;)

Location hidden

#139040 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure..You are a legend in your own mind white hater. You think real highly of yourself like that. Not many others do though..The truth will never set you free X Girl..Not when it's soaked with your Bull Sh ..!t
White hater?

LMAO

Getting a little desperate are we?? Or is it, "been" a little desperate? I think the latter. ;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139041 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's extremely jealous of you. And who is he to talk about sports, hunting, etc. Ghost rider is a delicate specimen. Remember, he coughed his way out of military service.
What kind of man lies so easily about things no one ever shared simply to harm someone who rejected him, and uses a dead woman's memory to torment another? I'm sure he'll feel proud of this, but he is by far, the worst excuse for a human being I've ever encountered.
Jealous of X Man?.. ROTFLMAO. What a delusional %R$E^&^%%$#@#$ you are.

“Speak softly”

Carry a big sword

#139042 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I will tell you what there is no power in..YOU telling HIM to shut up. Now you go on and stomp them feet some more.. I can always use a good laugh. Right now I am laughing my a#s off at you.
And you're talking to me again...like a mosquito in my face...squash. There, better.

Agreed, no one can shut those big flappin jaws on JT from SoCal, nuh-uh, no one. He'll keep flappin as he feeds that equally big foot of his right down his gullet. Heh heh, you can relate to that, can't you Gummy...
Raises Hand

San Diego, CA

#139043 May 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently so, hence the proxy. I can't imagine being so scared of a cripple who "nits", according to you. Now I've seen it all. ;)
Oh shit that's nothing. Have you seen the OCD Irish drunk that lies all the time? Or the OCD Super cripple that can't get over the word bass?

“Speak softly”

Carry a big sword

#139044 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Poor little horn doggy. What's this I hear about rejection? I can just see you sneaking up behind a man with a club. They are no good to anyone dead horn dog.LMAO.
Well you oughtta know.

Location hidden

#139045 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let him get to you free. He's desperate to cling on to anything he thinks he can use against people. They all are.

He knows that his reputation doesn't amount for anything. His impulsive comments destroyed that a long time ago.

He actually thought my name was "Alexander Supertramp"! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139046 May 10, 2013
Benghazi ----Schools--- Obama In The Politics Of Scandal

President Obama has led an administration that so far has avoided a headline-grabbing, signature scandal.

But now he's learning how one begins to take shape.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

Location hidden

#139047 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> The fantasy was that you think I chased the thing. Besides You had fallen out remember. OR did you bump your head? Again.
Oh, I see..

So your fantasy is now My fantasy? LOL

Location hidden

#139048 May 10, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Jealous of X Man?.. ROTFLMAO. What a delusional %R$E^&^%%$#@#$ you are.
Temper temper, Bonnie. lol
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#139049 May 10, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed George's second post Bonnie, explaining that he did mean Ariel Castro and G. Zimmerman...You'd better look it up. Then you ought to wipe that egg off your stupid face.
Um.. If I had something on my face..Which I do not... I love for you to wipe it off for me. That would be fun... Sigh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min NO CROOKED HILLAR... 225,014
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,383,326
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 3 min Frankendrumpf 134
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 8 min Joe Fortuna 1,034
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 214,450
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min scientia potentia... 197,334
News Why is Obama visiting Hiroshima? 17 min serfs up 25
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 19 min positronium 8,580
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 23 min positronium 641
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 33 min Eleanor 219
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 1 hr serfs up 270
More from around the web