The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409759 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#137532 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all know how difficult it is for you to handle being confronted..
Yet, you have no problems putting your nose into other poster's business...
So which one of us really pooped in your cheerios that is having you tantrum like this, Rose?
Or did you pick me, cause you know, I will go easy on ya?
I think that's the case....Hahahahahaha..
LMAO! Not a tantrum at all. Just rubbing your nose in your lies and hypocrisy, GR. I have no problem "being confronted" whatever. Now you know that's a lie.

Nice deflection by the way. When YOU are confronted with the TRUTH, you resort to the childish tactic of accusing the other guy to take the heat off yourself.

I couldn't care less how you react or how anyone else reacts for that matter. I don't care what people think like YOU do. I have more self-assurance and confidence than that.

I do what I please. Surely, you know that much by now. LOL!
American Lady

Germany

#137533 May 7, 2013
If I click my heels and say 3 times "I am a copy and paste news reporter"

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#137534 May 7, 2013
BELINDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Now!
What's the name of the girl operating a food blender?
LOL

Belindera?
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137535 May 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This one really kills me.
"You don't like this thread? There are many others for you to take your hatred to.. You spoke your mind and opinion.. Are you gonna rag on for weeks on end now? We're not interested... But, if you insist on staying, we will have no problems putting you in your proper place..."
"we will have no problems putting you in your proper place."
Hahahahahahah!
"Off Topic (not even addressed to your)"

Muah.......
American Lady Tard

Germany

#137536 May 7, 2013
I have a dobie bone wedged in my azz again lol.

Location hidden

#137537 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to insult you.. I am bringing awareness to you..
YOU POST LIKE A GIRL!
Nothing more and nothing less.. Do not blame me if you get insulted...
What does "shame" have to do with it? Unless of course that is what you are feeling.. And if so, sounds like a personal problem to me....
I'm already "aware" of how desperate you are to insult me. It is OBVIOUS.

You are an epic fail Gr. You should be ashamed to resort to such juvenile measures.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137538 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Off Topic (More sucking up to another poster, more lies and insults and hypocrisy.)
You laugh at others as much as anyone, GR. There are posts to prove it. Wanna see? LOL!
I never denied that I love to laugh, Rose..

You and your friends provide much humor....

I would much rather laugh than go thru life angry....

Martinez, CA

#137539 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry your river else where.. I do not care what makes you sad, you wimp....
And, I am not accusing obama of being bisexual.. He is bisexual.. I thought you supported the gay community? Or is that just on a selective basis?
Wow, now you claim that Obama is bisexual? You have proof of this allegation, or is that just another lie you pulled out of your ass?

And using the support of the gay community as your fallback measure to refute any objections to your allegation. Nice con, GR. You couldn't care less about the gay community, you fraud.

You want to disparage Obama and that's why you posted what you did about him.

I think you're bisexual but you're half in the closet and half out. LOL!
1 post removed

Martinez, CA

#137541 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Like You and those I mentioned.. And, NTR proved my point by her post to whatthehey and to me..
She is acting/behaving like a drunk with a nasty hang-over.. Something she has become well known for... No sober person or decent woman for that matter in their right mind would post as nasty and vulgar as NTR just did a few posts back from the page this post of yours is on...
Off topic. More vicious personal insults and lies. And you dare accuse anyone of being "nasty and vulgar."

Damn, do I need to re-post all of YOUR "nasty and vulgar" posts. Sigh, this is getting tiresome. Don't you liars and hypocrites EVER admit to your own flaws and ill-mannered behavior?

Never mind--I know you don't. LOL!

Martinez, CA

#137542 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been posting on topic most of the day with others, Rose.. I have scrolled past majority of yours and x-man's posts.. As well as with Rico and the socks of your friends... I have responded to all of the other posters who have addressed me and some who haven't and it was on topic....
So take your lies and put them where the sun don't shine...
Uh, see above and above and above and above. LMAO!

Martinez, CA

#137543 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back a week and you will be able to read it all...
Outside of that? Piss off...
That wasn't very polite. Oh yeah, and off topic.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137544 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic (MORE hypocrisy and insults.)
YOU accuse others of not being decent or respectful? Do you even read your own posts, hypocrite? LOL!
I don't need to read what I post.. I know I am decent and respectful when I post.. I can't help it that you see my disapproval of yours and your friends ill mannered behavior as me being disrespectful.. I am just trying to help you heathens out...

You guys sure are an ungrateful lot, I tell ya....
SHARON

Downey, CA

#137545 May 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Belindera?
Back in awhile, going to have lunch with some nice gal, her name just happens to be........

Martinez, CA

#137546 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
And how old are you? Thirties? Your behavior is the kind of disrespect that is the result of liberal parents who did drugs in the sixties, dodged the draft and had orgies...
The others served as yours were to cowardice to do so.. Many went to the call of duty when their number was called.. They didn't run with their tailed tucked...
He ain't got to be thankful for or to any taxpayer... He did his part in life by serving His Country and being amongst the working class...
You are nothing more than a disrespectful punk that needs to be taken out behind the shed and given a good whippin'.
Wow! More hateful insults and now reference to violence.

I bet you'd like giving that guy a "good whippin," wouldn't you GR? LOL!
Fenris

Lansing, MI

#137547 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do I lie about people so much? I'll tell you why.

When I can't control, manipulate, dominate, or intimidate certain people, I LIE about them or accuse them of being other posters. Or I attack their personal lives with more lies and hateful accusations.

It's weak and cowardly, but that's who I am and what most people have come to realize about me, except for the other weaklings and cowards who suck up to bullies like me. Truly pathetic, I am. I have no power, no control, no influence over anyone except the weakest links.
Even though your post is off topic I do agree with it.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#137548 May 7, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He's trying to come out of the closet..Give 'is fat fanny some room. LOL.
Oh... Okay....

Location hidden

#137549 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That wasn't very polite. Oh yeah, and off topic.
LMAO!!

Hilarious! I'm out Rose. Good show. I think Gr peed his pants a little. hahahahah!!

Martinez, CA

#137550 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
"Off Topic (not even addressed to your)"
Muah.......
Oh but I have diplomatic immunity. I'm on a mission to prove what a lying, hypocritical, crude, rude, pretentious fraud you are.

Now, stop interrupting me. I'm busy.
1 post removed

Martinez, CA

#137552 May 7, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I had noticed that mods made friends with posters and then did them favors as they were not able to separate their job duties after becoming friends.. Some mods stopped posting on the threads to avoid being biased..
Rico is not a mod.. Remember, he is suppose to be a "choo-choo" man on the blue line in L.A.
But there is that possibility that he has made friends with a mod and talked them into having fun by pulling posts to get a reaction from others...
What I have noticed, many posters have left Topix and not just in this forum, but many others.. Their counter is not as high as it use to be either...
Off topic. More girly gossip about another poster. More lies.
What is my nicName

Wilmette, IL

#137553 May 7, 2013
The prez failed himself the day he turned his back on America. BC n Benghazi will be the end,one of the two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min President Trump 1,483,623
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 min Irongrouch 12,982
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min President Donald ... 3,890
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 3 min Trump your President 126
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Just call me ABE 2 256,727
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min Amused 22,174
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 5 min Man Up 64
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 28 min OzRitz 2,075
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 42 min Chicagoan by Birth 72
More from around the web