The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
114,361 - 114,380 of 243,940 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

DEMOCRATS PLOT NEW WAY TO GET VOTES
Critics say strategy would open door to fraud
Published: 4 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/democrats-plot-new...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble makers were from the left.
Sentinel News is the newspaper but you need to canvas all the news reports and newspaper to get the real number of crimes committed by illegal aliens. Oh, how about getting the statistics of illegals in prison.We also have a report in the newspaper in which 10 different latino gangs are in this city. We only have a population of 40,000. So coupled this with 10 different gangs and think about it.
This still does not erase away that people are here illegally. Many have stolen others ID. The majority of them worked at jobs which do not take out taxes. The majority of them run up hospital and medical bills they do not pay. The majority are on welfare and food stamps.
The government has been saying for years, the illegals do not utilize any gov. assistance programs while other org. have given facts and figures they do. Now the truth is out. Obama has not hidden this from the people because he knows no one will do anything to him. Obama is dangerous and you keep supporting him.
They bring in illnesses and diseases long ago cured in America. They come across the borders, many are criminals, etc.
Do you think the border control says: "I will let you go across if you tell me you are not a criminal and want to work for your living?"
If you don't feel the tragic consequences of allowing our border open to only GOD knows who can come across, then you are living in a fairy tale world.
I am thinking about the American people, do you actually think that our government does?
What I am having difficulty is, how come you don't see what is so apparently obvious?
Illegal immigration will be America's downfall.
Why? The financial and culture structure will destruct it.
America use to be a country where all other nations wanted to be like. Now it is no different than any Third World nation.
The blind will not see. The right will see and be perplexed in what we should do.
Would you want to go back to country when you can receive even cell phones and free college educations besides living expenses? Let out of prison after committing serious crimes. Given a pat on the hand when you stole someone else's ID and ruin their lives.
Would you?
She will deny the number of illegals, the many heinous crimes they commit and get away with... She is every bit for illegal aliens and just because they weren't caught and convicted, they have to be nice illegal aliens in her way of thinking..

She is a waste of time as illegal aliens can do no harm.. It's the Americans who do the harm.. Not once has she ever defended This Country or an American over an illegal alien parasite...

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, have you seen the leader board lately? Looks like I'm gonna be your king next week. You lucky dog!:)
5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister
From Leigh Remizowski, CNN

A Kentucky mother stepped outside of her home just for a few minutes, but it was long enough for her 5-year-old son to accidentally shoot and kill his 2-year-old sister with the .22-caliber rifle he got for his birthday, state officials said.

The shooting that took the life of Caroline Sparks in southern Kentucky has been ruled an accident, Kentucky State Police Trooper Billy Gregory said.

"It's just one of those nightmares," he said, "a quick thing that happens when you turn your back."

Young children in the area are often introduced to guns at an early age, Gregory said.

"In this part of the country, it's not uncommon for a 5-year-old to have a gun or for a parent to pass one down to their kid," he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/us/kentucky-acc...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, My guess is X-Women is a Free Base coinsure.
Here is the link :)
Legendary Guitars
http://www.cnbc.com/id/47723379...
Thanks..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, My guess is X-Women is a Free Base coinsure.
Here is the link :)
Legendary Guitars
http://www.cnbc.com/id/47723379...
Oh brother she said she'd get to it when she gets to it. Can't you take a hint Q-bert?

You two should really get together and make low I.Q babies. She already has a size appropriate nick for your willy, "lil buddy". lol
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that impression. I had no idea one could get off stirring and thickening sh!t.
One question remains.
All he has is condescending attacks and has attacked the basis This Country was built upon, Judeo-Christianity.
He will further condescend in the manner he asks questions in cowardly attempts to try and ridicule you for having morals, values, integrity, honor, pride, principles and the list goes on.. He's just an a-hole is the bottom line... He hangs in the Topix rafters and reads. Then he will drop down and make a post or two and usually leave.. The same goes for Gee Shayla.. They are always lurking and no doubt doing the majority of "judge it's".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey, have you seen the leader board lately? Looks like I'm gonna be your king next week. You lucky dog!:)
I noticed you lost this week, go blow your nose and wipe those tears, Walllf
Thank you, Don't Panic!!.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Careful there.. She'll be humping your leg all week long... LOL....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
DEMOCRATS PLOT NEW WAY TO GET VOTES
Critics say strategy would open door to fraud
Published: 4 hours ago
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/democrats-plot-new...
Wnd? LOL

Democrats don't have to "plot" to get votes.

Republicans are the ones who are in the bitter midst of their swan song/sputtering death rattle.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Take your filth and get the fck out of here. There is no purpose for filthyness and vile on this type of thread.
Then you really must be going now.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Moraga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I see that Rose has returned here just to give GR a ration of sh*t. She seems to live to harass others or should I say "molest" instead.
I think whoever it is, is a stalker.
Hahahhha! More lies.

GR and gang instigate the chit every single time.

"molest" others???

I do not "harass others" just for the sake of it. I defend myself against liars like you and the harassing attacks from those like you. That's my right.

I'm not the one lying about people or using their name in my avatar or accusing them of "pedophilia" because of a painting or altering people's posts. Those are your pals.
Native Pride

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you lost this week, go blow your nose and wipe those tears, Walllf
Thank you, Don't Panic!!.
Tic Toc
You know it weasel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I think it is funny that jaxxon and dont panic thought that they were the center of this thread and if they left it would die. This is getting FOUR times the number of posts their loser losing thread is getting.
LMAO at those fools!
Are you shaking your pom poms right now? I'm shaking my foam finger at you!
Native Pride

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks..
Bonnie? Indeed!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It is absolutely imperative that we secure our border and get health screenings on those that are entering;
'Appalling irresponsibility': Senior scientists attack Chinese researchers for creating new strains of influenza virus in veterinary laboratory
Experts warn of danger that the new viral strains created by mixing bird-flu virus with human influenza could escape from the laboratory to cause a global pandemic killing millions of people.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/app...
Off-topic. I may have to report this.
Native Pride

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhha! More lies.
GR and gang instigate the chit every single time.
"molest" others???
I do not "harass others" just for the sake of it. I defend myself against liars like you and the harassing attacks from those like you. That's my right.
I'm not the one lying about people or using their name in my avatar or accusing them of "pedophilia" because of a painting or altering people's posts. Those are your pals.
Your avatar will be your downfall (at least for this persona).
SMOOCHIES
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie? Indeed!
Huh?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ftp wrote:
<quoted text>I never lie!!!
Everything I stated is true, but you deny it just like you denied the the many times I brought the teachings of the Bible to you. I tried to bring some light into your dark, hateful existence. You wanted no such thing except the vile and evil that you enjoy.
Btw, LEAVE GHOST OUT OF YOUR POSTS WHEN TALKING TO ME. He has nothing to do with this and his name does not deserve to be dragged into the mud.
Thanks FTP.. But we both know, Rose cant leave anything or anyone out of her crap...

She claims entitlement rights...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother she said she'd get to it when she gets to it. Can't you take a hint Q-bert?
You two should really get together and make low I.Q babies. She already has a size appropriate nick for your willy, "lil buddy". lol
Bonnie does not want to get together with Me. And we see things alike. But are just friends. I can see how you would notice what an awesome thing it would be to have Bonnie as a GF or wife. She is quite awesome!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Poster Barnes could if wanted sue the ch!t out of you and Shayla for the things you did to that poster.
Oh BS, she was the biggest PITA I've ever encountered, nearly sent me over the edge with her endless tattletale spamming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••