The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
114,361 - 114,380 of 256,412 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#135754 May 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that impression. I had no idea one could get off stirring and thickening sh!t.
One question remains.
All he has is condescending attacks and has attacked the basis This Country was built upon, Judeo-Christianity.
He will further condescend in the manner he asks questions in cowardly attempts to try and ridicule you for having morals, values, integrity, honor, pride, principles and the list goes on.. He's just an a-hole is the bottom line... He hangs in the Topix rafters and reads. Then he will drop down and make a post or two and usually leave.. The same goes for Gee Shayla.. They are always lurking and no doubt doing the majority of "judge it's".

Since: Oct 07

mind graffiti

#135755 May 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, have you seen the leader board lately? Looks like I'm gonna be your king next week. You lucky dog!:)
I noticed you lost this week, go blow your nose and wipe those tears, Walllf
Thank you, Don't Panic!!.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#135756 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>Hey, have you seen the leader board lately? Looks like I'm gonna be your king next week. You lucky dog!:)
Careful there.. She'll be humping your leg all week long... LOL....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#135757 May 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
DEMOCRATS PLOT NEW WAY TO GET VOTES
Critics say strategy would open door to fraud
Published: 4 hours ago
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/democrats-plot-new...
Wnd? LOL

Democrats don't have to "plot" to get votes.

Republicans are the ones who are in the bitter midst of their swan song/sputtering death rattle.

mind graffiti

#135758 May 2, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Take your filth and get the fck out of here. There is no purpose for filthyness and vile on this type of thread.
Then you really must be going now.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#135759 May 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I see that Rose has returned here just to give GR a ration of sh*t. She seems to live to harass others or should I say "molest" instead.
I think whoever it is, is a stalker.
Hahahhha! More lies.

GR and gang instigate the chit every single time.

"molest" others???

I do not "harass others" just for the sake of it. I defend myself against liars like you and the harassing attacks from those like you. That's my right.

I'm not the one lying about people or using their name in my avatar or accusing them of "pedophilia" because of a painting or altering people's posts. Those are your pals.
Native Pride

Tokyo, Japan

#135760 May 2, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you lost this week, go blow your nose and wipe those tears, Walllf
Thank you, Don't Panic!!.
Tic Toc
You know it weasel

mind graffiti

#135761 May 2, 2013
I think it is funny that jaxxon and dont panic thought that they were the center of this thread and if they left it would die. This is getting FOUR times the number of posts their loser losing thread is getting.
LMAO at those fools!
Are you shaking your pom poms right now? I'm shaking my foam finger at you!
Native Pride

Tokyo, Japan

#135762 May 2, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks..
Bonnie? Indeed!

mind graffiti

#135763 May 2, 2013
It is absolutely imperative that we secure our border and get health screenings on those that are entering;
'Appalling irresponsibility': Senior scientists attack Chinese researchers for creating new strains of influenza virus in veterinary laboratory
Experts warn of danger that the new viral strains created by mixing bird-flu virus with human influenza could escape from the laboratory to cause a global pandemic killing millions of people.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/app...
Off-topic. I may have to report this.
Native Pride

Tokyo, Japan

#135764 May 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhha! More lies.
GR and gang instigate the chit every single time.
"molest" others???
I do not "harass others" just for the sake of it. I defend myself against liars like you and the harassing attacks from those like you. That's my right.
I'm not the one lying about people or using their name in my avatar or accusing them of "pedophilia" because of a painting or altering people's posts. Those are your pals.
Your avatar will be your downfall (at least for this persona).
SMOOCHIES
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#135765 May 2, 2013
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie? Indeed!
Huh?
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#135766 May 2, 2013
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>I never lie!!!
Everything I stated is true, but you deny it just like you denied the the many times I brought the teachings of the Bible to you. I tried to bring some light into your dark, hateful existence. You wanted no such thing except the vile and evil that you enjoy.
Btw, LEAVE GHOST OUT OF YOUR POSTS WHEN TALKING TO ME. He has nothing to do with this and his name does not deserve to be dragged into the mud.
Thanks FTP.. But we both know, Rose cant leave anything or anyone out of her crap...

She claims entitlement rights...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#135767 May 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother she said she'd get to it when she gets to it. Can't you take a hint Q-bert?
You two should really get together and make low I.Q babies. She already has a size appropriate nick for your willy, "lil buddy". lol
Bonnie does not want to get together with Me. And we see things alike. But are just friends. I can see how you would notice what an awesome thing it would be to have Bonnie as a GF or wife. She is quite awesome!

mind graffiti

#135768 May 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Poster Barnes could if wanted sue the ch!t out of you and Shayla for the things you did to that poster.
Oh BS, she was the biggest PITA I've ever encountered, nearly sent me over the edge with her endless tattletale spamming.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#135769 May 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie does not want to get together with Me. And we see things alike. But are just friends. I can see how you would notice what an awesome thing it would be to have Bonnie as a GF or wife. She is quite awesome!
"we see things alike"

Like I said, low I.Q babies. You two are perfect for each other but something tells me your barbies would have to find a new home...****shrugs shoulders****
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#135770 May 2, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GR, I think maybe Bonnie is mad at me?
:(
lolol
Naw.. Bonnie is too fond of you Quirky.. You are real people and she likes that in people.. Especially those she associates herself with.. Even when you peek in on her... She thinks you're adorable...

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#135771 May 2, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FTP.. But we both know, Rose cant leave anything or anyone out of her crap...
She claims entitlement rights...
But it's perfectly alright for you to harass NTR nonstop when she's not even posting, isn't it?

And perfectly alright for FTP to bring up Barnes who hasn't been here in over a year.

I don't "claim entitlement rights" about anything. You lie again. And your little suck up to ftp was so phony. And just another chance to get in one of your nasty digs about Rose. LOL!

And I didn't start the crap. FTP DID. Now lie about that--I'm sure you will. You always do.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#135772 May 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullchit! We didn't DO anything to her and all her threats about contacting the authorities and filing reports were just her way of seeking attention. It was laughable.
But please do elaborate about "all the things" that you claim we did to "that poster." Be sure and make your lies good now, you little punk.
Hell, if anyone could have a case for taking you SOB's to court it would be me for all the libel you posted about me and my family members including ALL of my personal info. Nothing was done to Barnes and you know it.
Crawl back under your rock, Q. You lie right along with the other pitiful losers here you suck up to. In fact, all you people do is lie about those who show you up and expose you.
You have nothing to counter, you hate the truth, so you lie.
Do you ever stop to breathe?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#135773 May 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother she said she'd get to it when she gets to it. Can't you take a hint Q-bert?
You two should really get together and make low I.Q babies. She already has a size appropriate nick for your willy, "lil buddy". lol
Jeez, it looks like you can't live without my attention.. Don't worry X Women..There's a GUY for you out there..Somewhere. You may have to sneak up on 'im though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min Aquarius-WY 1,475
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 4 min Tea Party Supporter 16
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 5 min Le Jimbo 10
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Reverend Alan 54,959
What happened in Ferguson could be happening an... 6 min Le Jimbo 184
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Defiant1 22,302
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,100,464
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 hr xxxrayted 9,844
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••