The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409431 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#135342 May 1, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>No! No! No! I have all the socks and I am you.
Well, you got half of it right.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#135343 May 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You dropped you pom pom.
"You dropped you"? What a retard. This, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that we need to do something about our crappy schools. Well, Obama and Co. wants to take all the children away from their families and raise them. I'll go him one better. Let's take all the kids away from liberal parents, and teach THEM the proper way to live(not on welfare), and send the parents to re-education camps(like they want to do to us). WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT you lefty parasites?

Location hidden

#135344 May 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are VERY NARROW MINDED when you determine I am a racist, a bigot, ignorant and feeding you bs. None of it is close to true.
I do not want to be "coddled", especially by you. I attempted to have a rational discussion and you were never able to be rational. In your view, you are correct about everything and everyone else is either ignorant or full of bs. You cannot even contemplate a poster just might be sincere.
YOU DO BERATE. You do it regularly with most everyone you respond to. Some is justified but most is not. You dissect posts and search for anything which you can contort into something negative. You are arrogant, condescending, judgmental and intolerant.
I guess that just about sums it up. No need to respond. I am really tired of your redundance. I think I will go enjoy some more of this glorious weather in the Bluegrass State.
-----
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You are VERY NARROW MINDED when you determine I am a racist, a bigot, ignorant and feeding you bs. None of it is close to true.
You can add reading comprehension issues to that list. lol
I never determined YOU were racist or a bigot. I merely gave you the reason why it made me laugh that you immediately cited the "but I have minority friends" argument. LOL

As for being "ignorant" and "feeding me b.s", it is what it is. We've been down this road before, we're all ignorant about something, some just seem to be more ignorant about more than others and if I see you feeding me liver and onions, I'm not gonna call it prime rib.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I do not want to be "coddled", especially by you.
Oh, but you do. I told you what I thought of both the evidence you gave in support of your argument and the argument itself. What more could you want then honesty? Well, you want to be coddled and for me to pretend that I respect the pseudo science that you are citing in your argument, sorry, for the most part,I don't.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I attempted to have a rational discussion and you were never able to be rational. In your view, you are correct about everything and everyone else is either ignorant or full of bs. You cannot even contemplate a poster just might be sincere.
I completely believe you are sincere, lol, but being sincere has nothing to do with being right. Again, you want me to pretend that I think you're right, when I don't? Are you sure you don't want to be coddled?

There is nothing rational about believing the world was created in seven days when there is so much evidence to support otherwise. Again, you are taking everything so personal and unable to separate what is being posted about to you and about you.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DO BERATE. You do it regularly with most everyone you respond to. Some is justified but most is not. You dissect posts and search for anything which you can contort into something negative. You are arrogant, condescending, judgmental and intolerant.
I dissect posts? LOL, and that bothers you? Well, than I suggest you find something less daunting to pass the time with. I do like to sort out the argument being presented to me so I can respond to that argument in full.

Again, you obviously don't appreciate my brand of "tolerance" and are opting for something of closer kin to coddling.

"Judgmental, arrogant, condescending"?

I made it clear a long time ago. If you don't like the way I answer you, just scroll on by. It solves your issues. ;)
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that just about sums it up. No need to respond. I am really tired of your redundance. I think I will go enjoy some more of this glorious weather in the Bluegrass State.
"no need to respond"

LOL,You would have liked that wouldn't you?

As if. haha! I'm sorry if I fell into "redundancy". Most of the time I just have to explain something to someone once.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#135345 May 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't buying it, mere unfounded speculation, no telescope we have can "see" any planet outside our own solar system. Irrelevant at any rate as we will never be able to go there.
I agree, But this is interesting.

Fusion Rocket Able To Go To Mars & Back In 30 Days Could Be Key To Deep Space Travel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/nucl...

Location hidden

#135346 May 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"You dropped you"? What a retard. This, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that we need to do something about our crappy schools. Well, Obama and Co. wants to take all the children away from their families and raise them. I'll go him one better. Let's take all the kids away from liberal parents, and teach THEM the proper way to live(not on welfare), and send the parents to re-education camps(like they want to do to us). WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT you lefty parasites?
Shame on you for using the word "retard". Must be the conservative in you...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#135347 May 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
"I am not a dictator." Adolph Hitler 1936
"I am not a dictator." Fidel Castro 1959
"I am not a dictator." Barack Obama 3/1/2013
Hunger will be the crisis.
1 post removed

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#135349 May 1, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunger will be the crisis.
Draconian Crackdown ~ Rasputina
http://youtu.be/OG2MSfa-pCM
1 post removed

Location hidden

#135351 May 1, 2013
Well I am out for the night folks but before I go I'd like to thank everyone for all of the props you gave me tonight. in the last 3 hours. I really appreciate the support.
x-woman eat your heart out.
Good, get your rest. ;)
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135352 May 1, 2013
Shock poll: Wealthy, not middle class, support Obama
http://washingtonexaminer.com/shock-poll-weal...
Why not? They are reaping the rewards of the demise of middle Americans.
$85 billion a month to Wall street, libs are soooooooooo stupid..........

Location hidden

#135353 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>Actually it was something in you.
Hey Ralff! How ya feeling buddy?

I'm feeling great! ;)
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135354 May 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
Tim Tebow: "I'm a Christian."
Media: "Keep it to yourself."
Jason Collins: "I'm gay."
Media: "The man's a hero!"
Collin's NBA career is over.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135355 May 1, 2013
<quoted text> Diversity is nothing more than not letting the melting pot melt.
Diversity is a failure, always has been, always will be, if the darkies ever become the majority, diversity will be dead, never to be resurrected.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135356 May 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for using the word "retard". Must be the conservative in you...
u may not be a retard in the "dictionary" sense.
BUT
u R when it comes to politics!

something IS definitely WRONG with u and your ILK!

u r worried about losing ...
u better be worried ...

cause u've ALREADY lost!

just NOT admitting it out loud YET!

it IS NOT going away!

u can NOT run from it ...

it IS there WHEREVER u may go.

u r like a drunk ... forgetting it for a lil while ...
while u drown in your cups ...

BUT when u sober UP ...

IT"S STILL THERE!

u and your ILK were DRUNK on the BIG 0 ...

past time to SOBER up!

altho at THIS point it will do NO good!

u r just prolonging the AGONY of DEFEAT!

US as WE knew it has been DEFEATED!
WE will have to start ANEW!

the WHOLE system is CORRUPT!
from corrupt followers and GREEDY people!

worldly people ...

NOT

God fearing people!

The God fearing WILL survive ...
BUT

have to be punished along with the immoral ones because of "their" debauchery ...

u can SEE it all over these forums!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135357 May 1, 2013
White American liberals are the only people on this planet to be stupid enough to act like it's a good thing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135358 May 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Collin's NBA career is over.
I "hope" SO!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135359 May 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably so, I can't tell one from another. They're like a troop of Bonobo chimpanzees with interchangeable name tags.
The libs on this thread do indeed have a name, the Cowardly Circle Jerking Clown Posse.[CCJCP}
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135360 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "hope" SO!
I'm not wishing for it, just predicting it.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135361 May 1, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, But this is interesting.
Fusion Rocket Able To Go To Mars & Back In 30 Days Could Be Key To Deep Space Travel
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/nucl...
Smokin'!!!

Put the X girl in it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#135362 May 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"You dropped you"? What a retard. This, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that we need to do something about our crappy schools. Well, Obama and Co. wants to take all the children away from their families and raise them. I'll go him one better. Let's take all the kids away from liberal parents, and teach THEM the proper way to live(not on welfare), and send the parents to re-education camps(like they want to do to us). WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT you lefty parasites?
Isn't the 'Tards the name of Oblamers bowling team?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#135363 May 1, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wishing for it, just predicting it.
after you said it I agreed and hoped so.
I was't "wishing" for it, either!

That is context ... Sir/Mam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lack of Latinos in Trump Cabinet draws ire for ... 1 min cwi530 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Patriot 1,480,907
News Can Democrats learn to fight fire with fire? 3 min tomin cali 74
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Piano man 18,001
News FEATURE-Women marching against Trump plan next ... 15 min tomin cali 14
News Democrats blast Trump's pick for Education Secr... 20 min Cordwainer Trout 15
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 24 min Crossroads50 4,570
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 28 min Crossroads50 1,969
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 1 hr Battle Tested 1,165
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,442
More from around the web