The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393370 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#133897 Apr 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your ilk codified your accusation of me having socks by starting a thread which states that accusation.
Topix knows that I don't use socks.
They fail just like the president they worship.
Uh....uh huh...uh...ok...

Which president is that again?

Location hidden

#133898 Apr 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You bet it is my opinion. When you call that person the same name ("ck sukkng beenr") for a half decade that is raw hate.
I rest my case Show me where he has been doing that for a half decade to the same individual?
Oh...so it's the amount of times he calls someone "ck sking be--er"?

right.(rolls eyes)

That's like getting a just a little bit pregnant.

Location hidden

#133899 Apr 27, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Like terrorist, they will justify their acts by blaming us though nothing we can do will cause them to stop.
LMAO!! Oh brother. Terrorist?! Hahhahahaa!

Just tell everyone to "STFU", you like to do that.
higgans

Avon, IN

#133900 Apr 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnn..........big stretch.
Is it OCD, higgans? You're extremely tedious, boring and make no sense. You twist and distort things so much, they become unrecognizable from the original discussion.
I can't reason with irrational people like you. It never ends.
I guess I proved MY point.

yummy!

Location hidden

#133901 Apr 27, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your ilk codified your accusation of me"
Standard Operating Procedure. They have attempted to pin many things on me that way including the "Zebra" accusation. In the first post I made with it it was clearly stated that the sentence I used it in was an example but they twisted it and ran with it because it showed NTR what a hypocrite she was being. Now 90% of the posters here don't even remember that post and 90% of those that do claim not to.
They lie. They can't refute or dispute so they lie to discredit. Pretty simple.
"They lie"

No "they" don't.

Location hidden

#133902 Apr 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been there yet but I saved a snapshot of it.
LOL

You sound a little bitter Posit.

Location hidden

#133903 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. But then again, people like them need a sewer to go and crawl into....
There's no room there with you and your bunch there. ;)
higgans

Avon, IN

#133904 Apr 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So typical and predictable from you hypocrites and mean-spirited dolts.
It doesn't matter ONE bit what I have shared or what your friends have lied about and distorted regarding my personal life in the PAST on these threads. It's irrelevant to the HERE and NOW. Are you following this?
You don't get to claim some privilege to interrogate me about my personal business just because of the things that were previously posted.
You demanded to know something that is none of your f*cking business. You're off topic and harassing.
Is there some part of that you don't comprehend? Buzz off.
I merely asked for clarafication. damn!

bet if it were Jax asking, you'd give it up!:)

is it my magnetic personalilty or just another reason to talk about yourself that keeps you responding to my posts?

have you gnawed your way down to the arch yet?lol

Location hidden

#133905 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....
You are always a breath of fresh air and a ray of sunshine.
G'mornin' to ya, Sunshine... LOL...
Except for when she's not. lol

Location hidden

#133906 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spot on with that. I had noticed that NTR is already prematurely dancing with joy in believing the dems are gonna take house in 2014. She use to "advocate" not to go with the party line and slandered and miss characterized others who did not go with the party line. It's her foolish way of trying to discredit those who have it going on in all aspects of life where she does not.
The bottom line and what she is saying, she is dependent on the Democratic Party line and so is her family.. She use to claim, she would have heated debates with her family all who are devout democrats. What she failed to disclose, so is she. But when the intent is to deceive, one does not admit to their wrong doings...
Can you really blame any Dem for expecting success? You should be used to losing by now. ;)

Location hidden

#133907 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is nothing but one big loser who is exploiting his color to keep those who disagree with him at bay while he lets the enemy inside our interior. He has many sheep to follow and support his terrorist planning against This Country. He will succeed as people fear being called a racist..
I say, bring it on... Too bad our politicians are too inept. But then again, why should they care? They have a damn good pension plan and damn good health care. I have said that many times in the past before Obama even got into office. And the Republic is paying for it. Something is really messed up with that picture... Big time!
"Obama is nothing but one big loser"..that is in his SECOND term due to ...winning. ;)

Location hidden

#133908 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also known as insecurity. They need to retreat, catch their breath. They eventually stray from those threads as they need a fix of feeling superior towards others and it is difficult to get that when their friends are needing the same fix... No different than a drug addict... Let them have their thread. There are plenty of other threads to post on.
LOL

Funny how you can't stop talking about..."them". ;)

Location hidden

#133909 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there a happy marriage you should be destroying?
STFU and go feel superior on your deadbeat thread. No one is interested in your yanking the chain of men. In other words, no one is interested in you. Go pluck rooster elsewhere...
OMG you are a bitter! Waaahh. Feeling like a scorned lover eh? Yikes, who knew.
Seven Xs Three
#133910 Apr 27, 2013
Portrait of a lonely Soul - wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama is nothing but one big loser"..that is in his SECOND term due to ...winning. ;)
Your name sums it up.

Location hidden

#133911 Apr 27, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
Quirky, you just may have to bite the bullet (take one for the team) and hook up with fake spirit and lay her.. You know that is what she is looking for..
Just don't forget to use a condom with her...
And this is the Gr the misogynist we all know and love. ;)

Location hidden

#133912 Apr 27, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Repeated head trauma?
Is that what's wrong with you? Gawd, I'm sorry to hear that...

Location hidden

#133913 Apr 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I see that Having GR showing up scared the Chit out of some them Liberal Obama loving Fools. Along with some other fine posters. lolol They all ran for the hills ... Ha Ha Ha Ha
LOL

You're funny.

Location hidden

#133914 Apr 27, 2013
Adios suckers! ;)

Obama rules! hahha!
higgans

Avon, IN

#133915 Apr 27, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see that your lacking on the ability to discuss the issues. Well as long as you can fall back on trashing a poster that can discuss issues. Does that keep you in the debate or does it just shows you don't know anything?
NTR is above 'debate'... or beyond it.

I've tried engaging her with discussion. I've asked her, like most every NTR-like poster on here to explain her statements... least I be accused of jumping to the wrong assumptions... like Rose just accused me.

damned if I do, damned if I don't!

I ask a question: I'm DEMANDING (see Rose's last tirade).

it's like, if I say welfare by the FG is illegal, I must hate poor people. one doesn't equal the other, does it?

if I dislike the Pres, I must be a racist. the Pres is a politician, isn't he? I can't dislike HIS politics?

if I say I support the Constitution and the Founders' vision, I must be FOR slavery, right?

if I am against same-sex MARRIAGE, I must be a homophobe. what MARRIAGE has to do with sex between two people isn't the issue, is it?

too many posters on here start their 'arguments' from positions of hatred. they just assign values to people like me simply because it's sooooo much easier to discredit the messanger than the message.

and, once THEY have diminished ME (in their 'eyes'), why not just go ahead and treat me like sh!t on every issue?

did u catch Freebie's slam about my mentioning white mice in ref to The Hitch Hiker's etc. post by DP?

what PROMPTED her to ASSUME I lied about having REAL, PERSONAL knowledge of the book, series or movie?

maybe it IS just her prejudiced opinion of ME? maybe she likes imitating Rose? maybe she is too immature to know better?

how does one 'debate' with such posters?

you best take your blinders off, WA. forget the POVs of the posters and concentrate on their delivery methods. if you don't see a pattern of dodging, deflecting and denigarating opposition, you are't reading with an open mind.

the WHOLE premise of MY argument AGAINST too much FG is the crap we are living with today... AND CONTINUING THE SAME FAILED FG POLICIES THAT GOT US HERE.

so far, all I've seen and read from the Pro-Admin Crowd is 'staying the course'!

in the main, that is exactly what Obama has done... follow the policies Bush, etc. started or continued from DAY ONE.

why NOT return to the more LIMITED FG policies that made our Nation GREAT?

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#133916 Apr 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
I see that Having GR showing up scared the Chit out of some them Liberal Obama loving Fools. Along with some other fine posters. lolol They all ran for the hills ... Ha Ha Ha Ha
Boo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 3 min Cornfused 17
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Conservativewitha... 239,589
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,417,156
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 222,229
News Melania Trump will address immigration controve... 23 min JohnInLa 234
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 31 min Billy Joe 114
News Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in ... 32 min SirPrize 20
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 57 min Chicagoan by Birth 7,346
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Ronald 233
More from around the web