The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380904 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#132916 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"When are you and your friends gonna get a clue. Many of us left the threads and are living life as it should be lived..."
LOL
Actually, "many" of you,//hint hint// still lurk these threads daily only to come out of the woodwork as yourselves to blow smoke out of your azz, in true form. ;)
LOL! No kidding. GR is always lurking under some name or another. Watch him lie about it.

This latest little tactic is hilarious.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#132917 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"Janet Napolitano denied any involvement in the policy."
Typical Liberal excuse. They NEVER had anything to do with anything!
Cowards never admit personal responsibility.
It`s all Political:

Funny how Obama can give Egypt 250 Million with plans to give more. A Country Run by the Muslim Brotherhood. IMO just more proof that Obama is a Muslim.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#132918 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He can answer your question if he wants, but you told us yourself that you had kept your primary "eagle" account in reserve so it wouldn't get banned.
Did you forget that part?
:)
I never stated that.. I used to retire accounts when they hit 10k post.. Actually there is still a beagle account active but I never use it.. Much like your other account.. But I never started a account to be used for deception like you did and then announce to everyone it was you.. And then have the gull to whine to the mods someone called you jack.. Just sayin..

Eagle
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#132919 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My honor is in tact. You should be more concerned about your own and that of those you champion.
Your latest defense of Quikry, a poster who spends most of his time ranting at other posters and making bigoted statements clearly exhibits your own hypocrisy further.
Maybe it's your honor that need be examined?
As long a Quirky chooses to attack me or others wrongly, than I will return the favor and feel no quams for it.
You have no honor.

As far as being racist? It is you and your ilk who are the racists. You just don't know as that is all you learned in your upbringing. How to hate and make the issues about color. Period!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#132920 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Now higgins remember if I'm correct and you aren't then Jesus does exist as does the Father. What'z ya gonna do when they come for you?
Now according to what I've learned about Christianity if I turn away from and reject everyone that sins the world would be a very lonely place. Plus that isn't what Jesus wants us to do anyway. We all sin everyday of our lives. We are the ones that have put sins into different categories. Giving each a different level of severity. God only gave one that wouldn't be forgiven.
But enough about me.
Now I don't have any polls to quote but I do know when I was a child taking a penny candy was a crime. At least in my family it was. To my knowledge it doesn't matter the price.
You abuse and manipulate religion to obtain your wants, WA.
You have donbe it for years on the threads and no doubt lived your life and raised your kids the same way. A lot to be said about it being generational.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132921 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
So baa'd the sheep.
Your tactics are old. Very old in fact.
And you obviously still think I give a rat's azz what you think. lmao.
You are one of many socks. Period!
Life is not about you and your small group of lazy good for nothings. You want a good life? Get up off your lazy azz and get a job. After all, isn't it your contention that unemployment is going down? If so, you shouldn't have a problem finding work. Right?
<shaking head>
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>So baa'd the sheep.
So squawked the dodo bird.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Your tactics are old. Very old in fact.
My tactics are old? LOL..How long have you been on this crusade to get to Ntr? Give up man, you are sick.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>And you obviously still think I give a rat's azz what you think. lmao.
Obviously you think Ntr gives a "rats azz" what YOU think. That is the very nucleus of your obsession. As for myself, I could care less if you care. I'm going to pound the truth about you into your tiny brain because you obviously need some form of reality in your life.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of many socks. Period!
But not Ntr? Not anymore? How's that foot of your's taste gr? Make sure you get the entire ankle in your mouth. ;)
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Life is not about you and your small group of lazy good for nothings.

No one said it was. You're the one who comes on here telling everyone about the good life you're living. Who does that? lol

I know who does. People who want others to believe they have an envied life, that's who. You are a joke Gr, and it makes it even funnier that you can't see it.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You want a good life?
I have a good life. A great one in fact and that surely chaps your disgruntled grumpy azz more than you care to admit. lol
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text> Get up off your lazy azz and get a job. After all, isn't it your contention that unemployment is going down? If so, you shouldn't have a problem finding work. Right?
<shaking head>

I get up and lay down when I wish and I'm not the least bit lazy.

Just look at how nice I am in giving you some real time education on some of your more obvious shortcomings. You should thank me, but you won't. ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#132922 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Wrong again, little boy.
And now you're just sounding weak and insecure.
Not ONE sock among this group of people, but there are quite a few among your band of ragtag misfits.
NTR
Jaxxon
White American
Freespirit
X-Man
USM
NuRider
American Werewolf
Jimmy Krack Korn
Anne Bonny
XCyprus
Don't Panic
JustaSista
Shayla
Santa Ana guy
Vorenus
Frito
Tinka
Wild Irish Rose
Each and everyone is ONE real person who posts only as themselves. You just hate the TRUTH like the rest of you big babies.
Ralff wants to believe we're all socks because he can't handle being in the minority.

That and the fact that playing this little game means we're not discussing the issues.

Location hidden

#132923 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt like wearing purple.
Purple's good.

Gotta give you credit for dragging all of them out of the woodwork.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#132924 Apr 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks if she challenges someone to prove something (to her satisfaction) and they don't than it proves they are wrong.
No one else believes that but she does.
The thing is.. She doesn't challenge. She attempts to bully and when she doesn't succeed she continues to bash, lie, character assassinate, condescend and so forth.

Location hidden

#132925 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>She thinks if she challenges someone to prove something (to her satisfaction) and they don't than it proves they are wrong.
No one else believes that but she does.
"She"

You forgot again Ralffy. I'm not a she. I'm a he. You know, a man. A strong healthy MAN. Everything works.

Young too. ;)
1 post removed
Scratched Record

Long Beach, CA

#132927 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no honor.
As far as being racist? It is you and your ilk who are the racists. You just don't know as that is all you learned in your upbringing. How to hate and make the issues about color. Period!
shk shk shk shk
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132929 Apr 25, 2013
Would you guys get back on topic!
THAT iS ...

WE KNOW who the LIARS & their ILK are!:)

"...The pResident HAS failed US!... """

Saudi national Ali Al-Harbi has visited the White House multiple times since 2009

This could definitely explain a lot, including the record manipulation Beck has been talking about.

http://www.therightscoop.com/saudi-national-a...

The latest information on TheBlaze’s investigation into the Saudi national reveals the State Department is trying to prevent as many people as possible from accessing the information. When federal officials attempt to access this Saudi’s file – they won’t get very far.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/25/is-the-st...

Location hidden

#132930 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no honor.
"You have no honor"

Take a step back and remind yourself that it's you who is saying this.

Nothing could mean less to me and you know that.

I mean, think about it. You posted about shooting a pregnant woman because she was crossing the border illegal.

And you want to talk about "honor".

You are beyond having no honer Gr. You are a sick man.

You can claim that I or others here are the "real' racists all you like, but there isn't a shred of proof to support it.

The truth is that you and your brood consistently show themselves for the racists that they are and there is mountains of evidence in these threads to prove such.
1 post removed
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#132932 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but he does. Nobody takes Quirky's word for anything. Well, maybe you and his fellow dumskys. lol
I do not expect liberals who deny the truth to accept the words of any rational person who has it going on.

It would be nice if any of you low life liberals had any viable solutions as opposed to pockets full of excuses...

It must be a bitch going thru life apologizing and making excuses for yourself... Too bad you were never taught how to have aspirations and set goals.

Santa Clara, CA

#132933 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>Only way you could know all of that is if you are NTR too. Since you also have never had a nice word to say to me it will be no surprise if you and x-woman are.
Hahahhaha! Let's see now, let me get this straight.

You nut jobs are now saying NTR is X-Man, and Freespirit is NTR.

Do you even realize how idiotic you appear? Or is this just one of your desperate pleas for attention again?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#132935 Apr 25, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated that.. I used to retire accounts when they hit 10k post.. Actually there is still a beagle account active but I never use it.. Much like your other account.. But I never started a account to be used for deception like you did and then announce to everyone it was you.. And then have the gull to whine to the mods someone called you jack.. Just sayin..
Eagle
You can still go to top mod 8's thread and see where she offered to change the name on my original account for me and I told her no thanks I was going to start posting as Jaxxon and keep the old account as it was.

All in public, all right out in the open and all on the advice of my attorney.

Where's the deception in that beagle...errr...Eagle?

Did you ever stop to think there might have been a reason for doing it that way?

;)
1 post removed
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

#132937 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Refresh my memory...
How many "Eagle" accounts have you had?
Just sayin'.
He kept the name "Eagle" in the name.

NTR has not.

See the difference?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#132938 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how he isn't answering you. lol
You have aligned yourself with liars and degenerates.
He already has answered me.

Santa Clara, CA

#132939 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>She (NTR) and everyone of her socks and friends have many issues.
Liar. I see you and GR are stirring it up again and using lies as your means. Pretty low, Ralff, even for you.

Why do you lie about people so much? Does it make you feel better about yourself? That's sad.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#132941 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Purple's good.
Gotta give you credit for dragging all of them out of the woodwork.
LIke bees to honey Jax, like bees to honey.

They saw an opportunity they thought they could exploit and the head dummy went head full on into the abyss with it. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,374,412
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 11 min Ym clm 5,754
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 13 min californio 597
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Jay 222,474
News "If Cruz sneezes, his people leave him": Trump 20 min Cat74 2
News U.S. President Obama to visit Hiroshima in late... 23 min californio 38
News Transgender people in bathroom: Laugh or cry 25 min Ronald 147
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 25 min WelbyMD 69
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 54 min Time again 1,545
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 1 hr Christsharian Dee... 150
More from around the web