The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
111,721 - 111,740 of 256,450 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132595 Apr 25, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> You HAVE always supported amnesty.
<quoted text>
It most definitely IS true. She has pushed that plan of her PACO gang's for years and that is EXACTLY what it is.
It's not true. The immigration plan that Ntr and some other posters came up with was done a couple of years back. But prior to that she had campaigned against any immigration reform at all. Like I said before Ntr and some others were simply smart enough to see the writing on the wall and that reform would happen one way or the other. So they took the incentive to write a plan that they felt did the least amount of harm to Americans.
That doesn't constitute agreeing with reform or wanting it. It does show someone that was intelligent enough to know it would happen either way. Someone that is caring enough about other Americans to want the least amount of harm done when reform happens.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132596 Apr 25, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The future is in your hands WA.
:p
LMAO OMG Just keep making it worse.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#132597 Apr 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Liberal idiots will still worship him because he promised them he will get them something!
The way this WH plays the United States Constitution and the SECOND AMENDMENT i more like a scene from the 'Godfather'.
They lead on the banks, and Big Sis has no bidding war.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#132598 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>Liberals think that we have no enemies, only friends that they have treated soo badly they are justified in killing us.
Somebody blocking my posts an changing words in my posts,I said sooner or later an it came up so or later.Plus McAfee saying somebody from this site trying to get into computer,Oblamer has failed us.Byebye

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#132599 Apr 25, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody blocking my posts an changing words in my posts,I said sooner or later an it came up so or later.Plus McAfee saying somebody from this site trying to get into computer,Oblamer has failed us.Byebye
Another delusional poster. See ya!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#132600 Apr 25, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Man, you are getting desperate.

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean that I am catching up to you, dingus breath?
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I think you're losing ground.
I had briefly hoped for more, but you seem to have chosen your path.
Anyway, expecting company.
Back later.
Why thank you, Jaxxon.
I really didn't think I was getting desperate at all and certainly not nearly like I think Rose is.:)
higgans

Marion, IN

#132601 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Bravo lass!
LOL! Now you didn't think I would pass up an opportunity to make one of these yokels look like the horse's ass they are, do you NTR?
irregardless what NTR thought, I KNEW you couldn't resist the opportunity to put your foot in your mouth!
now, let's see (by going back and looking) how much foot...lol
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132603 Apr 25, 2013
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I "commented" on you attempting to "monitor/moderat" Ntr's actions when it is not YOUR place to do so. The bottom line, is Ntr can "admonish" who she wants. It is not your place to reprimand her for what she does.
<quoted text>
Just like you will "do whatever you choose" so will Ntr. I've really made this as clear as possible for you to understand.
So she can "admonish" who she wants and YOU can "admonish" me, but I am not to "admonish" anyone. Hence YOUR double standard. LOL Whatever!

"I've really made this as clear as possible for you to understand."
1 post removed
Keep an open mind

San Bernardino, CA

#132605 Apr 25, 2013
Are These Pictures of Michelle Obama Visiting the Saudi Student Put on a Watchlist Last Week?
Apr. 24, 2013 12:25pm Mytheos Holt

Photos of a visit Michelle Obama is alleged to have had with Abdul Rahman Alharbi — the Saudi national previously considered to be “person of interest,”“armed and dangerous,” and worthy of inclusion on a watch list — may have appeared on a Facebook page associated with an English language school in Boston or students who share a common bond of going to English schools in the area.

Read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/ar... #
2 posts removed

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132608 Apr 25, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marco Rubio quote from previous post:
“Earned path to citizenship is basically code for amnesty,” he said during one debate.
I understand. He's been kind of all over the place about how things should be done. I believe he really wants to get this through to show that Republicans have changed.

"Republican Sen. Marco Rubio has joined Democrats in pushing to give illegal immigrants a path to citizenship. Some conservatives agree it's the best way to deal with the approximately 11 million people in the country illegally."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

I don't know if he's changed his stand from that time frame or not. But the last thing I heard him say was something about it taking about 11yrs for them to even begin the citizenship process.
1 post removed
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#132610 Apr 25, 2013
Child Hunger Is Exploding In Greece – And 14 Signs That It Is Starting To Happen In America Too
By Michael, on April 24th, 2013

ChildThe world is heading into a horrific economic nightmare, and an inordinate amount of the suffering is going to fall on innocent children. If you want to get an idea of what America is going to look like in the not too distant future, just check out what is happening in Greece. At this point, Greece is experiencing a full-blown economic depression. As I have written about previously, the unemployment rate in Greece has now risen to 27 percent, which is much higher than the peak unemployment rate that the U.S. economy experienced during the Great Depression of the 1930s. And as you will read about below, child hunger is absolutely exploding in Greece right now. Some families are literally trying to survive on pasta and ketchup. But don't think for a moment that it can't happen here. Sadly, the truth is that child hunger is already rising very rapidly in our poverty-stricken cities. Never before have we had so many Americans unable to take care of themselves. Food stamp enrollment and child homelessness have soared to brand new all-time records, and there are actually thousands of Americans that are so poor that they live in tunnels underneath our cities. But for millions of other Americans, the suffering is not quite so dramatic. Instead, they just watch their hopes and their dreams slowly slip away as they struggle to find a way to make it from month to month. There are millions of parents that lead lives that are filled with constant stress and anxiety as they try to figure out how to provide the basics for their children. How do you tell a child that you can't give them any dinner even though you have been trying as hard as you can? What many families go through on a regular basis is absolutely heartbreaking. Unfortunately, more poor families slip through the cracks with each passing day, and these are supposedly times in which we are experiencing an "economic recovery". So what are things going to look like when the next major economic downturn strikes?

A recent New York Times article detailed the horrifying child hunger that we are witnessing in Greece right now. At some schools there are reports of children actually begging for food from their classmates...

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/c...
1 post removed

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132612 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Try to keep up NTR> Like The other IR Gang member flip flopping McCain Rubio has changed his mind;
Rubio says immigration plan not amnesty, amid conservative scrutiny
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/14/ru...
Remember amnesty is forgiveness. No forgiveness in being fined and put on many years of waiting just to become a permanent resident. The time between whenever they pass reform and when they can get permanent status they'll be paying additional fees yearly. That's lots of money going into Government coffers.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132614 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just wondering if there are so many of them here that are under watch that they can't keep a close enough eye on them all. I'd rather believe that our Government simply missed a beat on this one.
I would prefer to believe that also but this seems to be a huge miss. As we are learning the FBI and CIA were contacted regarding Tamerlan, he definitely should have popped up after the bombings. He was investigated and interviewed and they apparently knew he returned to Russia for several months.

I am hopeful this incident will change their future monitoring practices.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#132615 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>I'm going to get blamed for this post you know.
Do you think NTR is Xman?
1 post removed
N Cognito

Canyon Country, CA

#132617 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think NTR is Xman?
No way, Rico.
1 post removed

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132619 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>When the penalty for a crime, deportation is forgiven for an entire group it is amnesty.
It is so simple even you and NTR understand, you just won't admit it.
Wrong...it wasn't forgiven it was changed to a different punishment.
It is so simple that I'm sure you do understand it.
higgans

Marion, IN

#132620 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I disagree. Martin Luther King does belong among our country's Patriots.
I don't care how much the far-right have tried to discredit him or his message. He's far more a true Patriot than any of the nitwits posting here who claim such status.
THIS is more than 'merely' listing MLK as a Patriot.

please note, too: this rant was a response to mud's post PRAISING MLK's ORIGINAL message!

MY response WAS to Rose's lumping all conservative posters here and 'everywhere' else on Topix as anti-MLK 'far-right nitwits'.

AND USING A PRO-MLK POST TO DO IT!!!

besides, didn't another Progressive poster on here say that ALL people/groups that use ANY rel to promote their ideology/POV were ALL EXTREME RIGHT-WINGERS?

well, didn't REV Dr. MLK use HIS faith to bolster his Civil Rights movement? that makes MLK a 'far-right nitwit', then... doesn't it?

WWJD, indeed. Rose?
1 post removed
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

#132622 Apr 25, 2013
Gun Shops Rationing Ammo:'We Have Police Departments that are Scrambling'
April 25, 2013
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.

Gun shops across the country are reporting ammunition shortages as many Americans continue to stock up on whatever they can get their hands on.

Jeff Dillard, who runs National Armory in Pompano, Florida says, "I have never seen ammo so impossible to get."

Bruce A. Pelletier, owner of Pelletier's Sports in Jaffrey, New Hampshire, says in his forty-four years in business, he's never seen the shortage this bad.

"Customers have been buying it all at once. We've been at the point to limiting it to one or two boxes per person, so at least that more than one of our customers can have some."

At Sam's Outdoor Outfitters, which has locations in both New Hampshire and Vermont, rationing isn't even an option.

"We haven't had any ammunition that we can limit," says owner Stanley Borofsky.

"People are calling on a daily basis...I've been here since 1957, and I've never seen the shortage this bad," he said.

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
higgans

Marion, IN

#132623 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
My personal business is none of yours.
... name in a list of Patriots, nothing more.
now THAT is funny!

there have only been a coupla hundred posts in this forum to and from YOU about your 'personal business'!

don't go all bashful on us NOW, Rose.LOL

“Peace”

Location hidden

#132624 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer to believe that also but this seems to be a huge miss. As we are learning the FBI and CIA were contacted regarding Tamerlan, he definitely should have popped up after the bombings. He was investigated and interviewed and they apparently knew he returned to Russia for several months.
I am hopeful this incident will change their future monitoring practices.
I agree with you about wanting them to make some changes if it was a miss on their part. Do you think they were still in the watching phase and the boys took action before they realized it would happen so soon. I know that lots of times they will let those in one of the cells continue while they get more information on the other contacts the cell has. Only stopping them prior to them doing any real harm to anyone. At least that's how all the tv shows go.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min DebraE 54,988
Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) 6 min Jons side 39
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 13 min Ethan Allen 67
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 13 min Trust Issues 19
New challenge for HealthCare.gov: Tax forms 15 min RustyS 1
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min Here Is One 1,877
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 19 min RustyS 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,100,526
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 23 min xxxrayted 1,487
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••