The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"Knowledge is happiness"

#132412 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Darshan Namaste, Mail.
At any rate, Mail, you know as well as anybody here that I have only made very few exceptions amongst illegals that would afford any of them a pathway to citizenship. You also know WHY I hold that position. I believe it simply encourages more to come illegally as we witnessed happen after the 1986 "Amnesty".
Still, we have a few lying extremists here who would place me in a position on this debate that has absolutely nothing to do with the position I hold. I just don't appreciate their lies;-)
I know clearly where you stand, NT. Your friends and people who know you, know exactly where you stand. The rest are full of elephant dung.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132413 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's thinking.
This could take a while.
As he should. ;)

“Virtue is knowledge”

"Knowledge is happiness"

#132414 Apr 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Hmmmm, I get the feeling conservatives and liberals here will never agree.
Maybe we should talk about the weather. LOL!
Hmmm.., what gives you that feeling? LOL!

“Virtue is knowledge”

"Knowledge is happiness"

#132415 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try to follow logic.
The Mercedes was hijacked = somebody else's vehicle. It has been speculated that the older brother sold drugs for money.
These guys were once CHILDREN. One of them was until his death married to an AMERICAN woman and had a small American CHILD.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Just "thimk" on it for awhile, bigot.
"The Mercedes was hijacked = somebody else's vehicle. It has been speculated that the older brother sold drugs for money."

He must have been selling baggies of straws,'cause those dumbasses had to rob a Seven Eleven for gas.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"Knowledge is happiness"

#132416 Apr 24, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> Don't try to order me around low life.
I am right and you can't even fricken argue my point scumwad.
I wasn't discussing anything with you, cacaface. The point of the matters is at the top of your head.

Location hidden

#132417 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly, Free.
These people are so childish they believe that anyone who befriends the so-called "pro-illegals" must all think the same way. They can't distinguish between people who actually think independently from those who follow the crowd like they do.
It never mattered what any of us posted about illegal immigration. If we were rational, reasonable and moderate at all, we were instantly tagged "pro-illegal" and an instant enemy and target for abuse. These right-wingers have no capacity for options and variations in thinking. Everything is black or white, right or wrong, extremist thinking in other words. No room for compromise whatever.
Stupid label to begin with. NO ONE is PRO-illegal anything. But they have to put people in a box and slap a label on it so they know who to hate and attack. It's too difficult to think without a label otherwise. It might involve being rational. LOL!
Well said, Rose.

"But they have to put people in a box and slap a label on it so they know who to hate and attack. It's too difficult to think without a label otherwise. It might involve being rational. "

You're venturing into the the very rigid, very meager workings of the conservative mind.

They do have to label things just to make sense of them. They fear straying away from their structural norms so much that they systematically render anything that contradicts those norms as a threat, placing it into categories where they can collectively systematically convince themselves that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Location hidden

#132418 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Mercedes was hijacked = somebody else's vehicle. It has been speculated that the older brother sold drugs for money."
He must have been selling baggies of straws,'cause those dumbasses had to rob a Seven Eleven for gas.
LOL

Basic logic is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Location hidden

#132419 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I know clearly where you stand, NT. Your friends and people who know you, know exactly where you stand. The rest are full of elephant dung.
If I had a prop left you would get one. ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#132420 Apr 24, 2013
Got quiet in here.

Hope it wasn't something I said.

;)

Franklin, TN

#132421 Apr 24, 2013
More explosions in Alabama...good grief...:\

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/fuel...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132422 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Worried by your Swishifying facial growth
That looks like
A Lettuce."
LOL! Are you competing for the Tinka Award?
It looked more like bok choy but nobody seems to know what bok choy is so I went with lettuce. A romaine lettuce or an arugula. Not the iceberg variety though. That would look weird.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#132423 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Got quiet in here.
;)
lol

Be proud, if it was. ;)

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Forum

#132424 Apr 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Continued evasion only promotes skepticism. The last thing you want is to be falsely labeled.
I haven't evaded anything and I'm not ashamed.

"falsely labeled?" That's what the liars here do daily. What's your point? It's irrelevant.

Forum

#132425 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.., what gives you that feeling? LOL!
LOL! Namaste USM.

That big line in the sandbox.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#132426 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
NT doesn't need to "attest" to anything. You voluntarily made a dubious statement. In fact, you boasted over the fact. You got called on it and you felt offended. The ABA says that a non-practitioner cannot "supervise" an attorney. It's your burden to prove you did, or STFU.
Actually, I was repeating what NTR had commented to another poster sweetheart.

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have serious reading comprehension difficulties. First, stop putting words to Rose's post (or anybody else's for that matter) that aren't there and that she/they/another did NOT say. She didn't say what you accuse her of doing. Read again, you dimwitted dodger/weaver/deflector.
Again, if you READ somewhere something concrete that attests to the FACT that Rose receives public assistance, either put it up, or kindly STFU, because it didn't happpen, and all you intend to do is try to demean or imply an out and out lie for others to accept as fact..........
----------

As usual you and others have double standards. She clearly advised this poster to provide "something concrete that attests to the FACT..........either put it up, or kindly STFU.....". But you tell me NTR doesn't need to "attest" to anything. So you are saying she can call me and other posters liars with no "concrete" proof, but everyone else must meet a standard you have set. LOL

I don't even know what brought my work history up but I obviously shared some information about my life as many do on this thread. You, in fact, obviously shared you are an attorney. I do not necessarily believe that either, but I will not call you a liar as I DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT that you aren't. What is so amazing is I have requested YOU and NTR prove I did not supervise attorneys or that legally I could not and neither of you ever have.

I am not required to prove anything and I certainly do not have any type of "burden" to do so sweetheart. Your opinion and conjecture just doesn't get it so STFU.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#132427 Apr 24, 2013
Marc Lamont Hill:‘Happy birthday to my Brother Mumia Abu-Jamal,’ a ‘leading intellectual’
Posted at 7:22 pm on April 24, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

http://twitchy.com/2013/04/24/marc-lamont-hil...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132428 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahhahahha! I like that. Sadly, I understood it too.
I need that Guide. A "Yaqui Way of Life" just isn't cutting it anymore.
Have you ever seen a blobfish? They are funny looking. You can't help but to smile when one ignores you.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/evielus...

Forum

#132429 Apr 24, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Got quiet in here.
;)
No. Ralff said it.

Heehee.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"Knowledge is happiness"

#132430 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Vogon poetry is widely accepted as the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent, of his poem, Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal hemorrhaging, but the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off... The absolute worst poetry was written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex... luckily, it was destroyed when the Earth was."~~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Film Version)
Hmmm.., uhmm.., nice...
Ever considered becoming a Pastafarian Priest for 20 bucks? The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants You! http://www.venganza.org/

If you write "USmail" in the "Code Box", I'll get 2 bucks.

Forum

#132431 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a blobfish? They are funny looking. You can't help but to smile when one ignores you.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/evielus...
Eeeeekkkk! That reminds me of a poster here.

BTW, your poem was very interesting and quite good I thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,115,411
Obama Rode in an Elevator With an Armed Man Who... 3 min Deo Vindice 13
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 117,420
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Jonah1 50,049
Virginia same-sex marriage ruling reverberates ... 8 min Does Not Compute 4
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 9 min Righteous 20
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 11 min inbred Genius 51
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 15 min Righteous 673
Can Sarah Palin save Pat Roberts in tight Kansa... 1 hr ghost town coming 51

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE