The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,189
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132344 Apr 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Music for the soul, CRANK IT UP!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You mean this, don't you ?:)

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#132345 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
A Vogon Poem by DP
See, see the selfish sky
Marvel at its big brown depths.
Tell me, Rose do you
Wonder why the Blobfish ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel Groggy.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your Swishifying facial growth
That looks like
A Lettuce.
What's more, it knows
Your Organism potting shed
Smells of Snail.
Everything under the big selfish sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm basil.
Wow. I hope that wasn't meant personally. LOL!

Very nice in a Jabberwocky kind a way.

Is "swhishifying facial growth" a beard?

Iris' has beards, not Roses. Just sayin'.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132346 Apr 24, 2013
What Man-made Rules Cannot Do

Mark 7:14-23

"When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them,'Hear Me, everyone, and understand: There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!'

When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. So He said to them,'Are you thus without understanding also?

Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?'

And He said,'What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.

All these evil things come from within and defile a man.'"

Now the heart of this scene is - Jesus didn't conform to that, nor demand that His men conform. Jesus said: What defiles is the sin that comes from your heart, not the food you put into your stomach or the way you wash your hands!

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-mark-7-14-2...
1 post removed

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#132348 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats going on here, sounds intimate.
I wasn't aware that you know what NTR says 24/7, months, years.
I remember, exactly what NTR said on those post.
I will quote the Bible whenever I like.
Jesus said, "Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee; come out of him, and enter no more until him." Mark 9:25
You're brain damaged. It's obvious. I don't know if you were always brain damaged, but it's a pity to witness in print;-)

NTR, NTR - get a d*mned life, and get over it. You just aren't that important, and neither am I. We're all just people posting on an internet forum thread.

I have never been confused about the genders of my children. I am not in the least confused about the positions I hold, the candidates I support, the politics of my past or my current assessment of same. You, however, are completely screwed up about all of them when you mischaracterize me. Just get on with it and try to understand yourself and your own positions. You sure don't know zip about mine.

Unless a thread has been completely removed, 98-99% of my posts are still up and visible. Go fish.
1 post removed
American Lady

Schiphol, Netherlands

#132350 Apr 24, 2013
Guess how many dobies I am doing now? I also got the sticky face and hands lol
American Lady

Schiphol, Netherlands

#132351 Apr 24, 2013
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
American Lady

Schiphol, Netherlands

#132352 Apr 24, 2013
Why does nutter make me do the nasty under her covers so much?

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#132353 Apr 24, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
So what is everyone thinking about doing this upcoming towel day?
I'm planning on partying with some hoopy froods and read some Vogon Poetry.
WTF?
American Lady

Schiphol, Netherlands

#132354 Apr 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're brain damaged. It's obvious. I don't know if you were always brain damaged, but it's a pity to witness in print;-)
NTR, NTR - get a d*mned life, and get over it. You just aren't that important, and neither am I. We're all just people posting on an internet forum thread.
I have never been confused about the genders of my children. I am not in the least confused about the positions I hold, the candidates I support, the politics of my past or my current assessment of same. You, however, are completely screwed up about all of them when you mischaracterize me. Just get on with it and try to understand yourself and your own positions. You sure don't know zip about mine.
Unless a thread has been completely removed, 98-99% of my posts are still up and visible. Go fish.
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
Good news all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
1 post removed

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132356 Apr 24, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I hope that wasn't meant personally. LOL!
Very nice in a Jabberwocky kind a way.
Is "swhishifying facial growth" a beard?
Iris' has beards, not Roses. Just sayin'.
"Vogon poetry is widely accepted as the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent, of his poem, Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning, four of his audience died of internal hemorrhaging, but the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off... The absolute worst poetry was written by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex... luckily, it was destroyed when the Earth was."~~The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Film Version)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132357 Apr 24, 2013
Do NOT delete THIS!
didn't rose the TROLL say everyone had
FIRST AMENDMENT "rights" ...

WHY ARE YOU "censoring" MINE!?!

==========

What Man-made Rules Cannot Do
Mark 7:14-23

"When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them,'Hear Me, everyone, and understand: There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!'

When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. So He said to them,'Are you thus without understanding also?

Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?'

And He said,'What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.

All these evil things come from within and defile a man.'"

Now the heart of this scene is - Jesus didn't conform to that, nor demand that His men conform. Jesus said: What defiles is the sin that comes from your heart, not the food you put into your stomach or the way you wash your hands!

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-mark-7-14-2...
1 post removed

Religion made them human

#132359 Apr 24, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text> You HAVE always supported amnesty.
<quoted text>
It most definitely IS true. She has pushed that plan of her PACO gang's for years and that is EXACTLY what it is.
You better wash your face before you write "PACO" again, comecaca!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#132360 Apr 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
After Boston attack Liberals now want to open wider Pre borders and let any one come to the America they hate so much, so those immigrants, like the Boston suspects, can collect welfare paid by Republican tax payers, and drive Mercedes like the suspects drive.
Did you key that ALL the family of the suspects are collection welfare? What happened to the "poor single mothers and orphan kids are the only ones collection welfare"?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
You're just part of the group of dimwitted extremists who have co-opted the term "conservative" - none of whom deserve to be so disrespected by having you using the label. I hope they come after you by making sure you are NOT able to continue hiding behind them and abusing the description.

"Republican tax payers" my azz. Where did you ever get the idea that Democrats don't pay taxes? What are you? Crazy?

Yeah. I think you must be - absolutely nutz.

LOLOL
3 posts removed
Reality

Waddy, KY

#132364 Apr 24, 2013
The President is a Failure.

When false reports of bombs going off in the WH and Obama was injured--immediately Wall Street stocks started going down--I believe a hundred points within mins.

WS knew Obama would not be pumping printed money to the tune of billions per day into WS.

The Islamic nations know what they can expect from Obama in financial support, political support and brotherhood support.

Obama has almost double the number on food stamps in 4 years because people know he will give it to them.

Abortion clinics are not afraid of losing their gov. grants because they know Obama will give it to them.

Illegal immigrants know they can come here without fear of incarceration because Obama will not let the border agents do their jobs.

Prisoners are waiting to see if they will be next to be release because this is what Obama does--injects criminals onto the American society.

Liberals and their media know they can say, report or manufacture anything they want without reprimand.

....and then they try to blame it on the Conservatives.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132365 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text> Don't try to order me around low life.
I am right and you can't even fricken argue my point scumwad.
LMAO!

"I'm RIGHT! I'm RIGHT!!!!", cries Ralff, then goes back to sucking his thumb.

Location hidden

#132366 Apr 24, 2013
? WEll gues what, it is the left that terrorises;Remember the scum on here lwst week saying the bimbing was probably done by a right winger
FBI video: Domestic terrorist says he targeted conservative group for being ‘anti-gay’
Family Research Council (FRC) officials released video of federal investigators questioning convicted domestic terrorist Floyd Lee Corkins II, who explained that he attacked the group’s headquarters because the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) identified them as a “hate group” due to their traditional marriage views.
more hate at
http://washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-video-domes...
"Remember the scum on here lwst week saying the bimbing was probably done by a right winger"

Nope.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#132367 Apr 24, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Towel Day Man!

The New York City Celebration will begin at 1pm, Saturday May 25th in Washington Square Park 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Manhattan, New York 10011

We highly encourage science fiction CosPlayers to attend, everyone MUST have a Towel, we will be organizing everyone to make a human formation of "DNA 42" or "42" as it has never been done in New York before & shall be interviewing fans during our podcast recording.

Stay Tuned for further festivity details

http://comfychairzine.blogspot.com/2013/04/in...

Location hidden

#132368 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Please pay closer attention. I'm not backstepping at all, I said "most" and it, like everything else I have said is accurate.
I can't see where the statement of "that will never happen unless people continue to include them, instead of excluding them." is meant to be advise for the Islamic too. At least not in the context that you used it.
LOL

Backstepper.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132369 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
The President is a Failure.
When false reports of bombs going off in the WH and Obama was injured--immediately Wall Street stocks started going down--I believe a hundred points within mins.
WS knew Obama would not be pumping printed money to the tune of billions per day into WS.
The Islamic nations know what they can expect from Obama in financial support, political support and brotherhood support.
Obama has almost double the number on food stamps in 4 years because people know he will give it to them.
Abortion clinics are not afraid of losing their gov. grants because they know Obama will give it to them.
Illegal immigrants know they can come here without fear of incarceration because Obama will not let the border agents do their jobs.
Prisoners are waiting to see if they will be next to be release because this is what Obama does--injects criminals onto the American society.
Liberals and their media know they can say, report or manufacture anything they want without reprimand.
....and then they try to blame it on the Conservatives.
Agree!!!!!!!!!!
``````````
HOW TO BATTLE THE FEDZILLACRATS
Exclusive: Ted Nugent's not willing to accept turning U.S. into 'a turd world country'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/how-to-battle-the-...

ME EITHER ...!!!!!!!

Religion made them human

#132370 Apr 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try again: Are you a rug muncher?
What's your interest, douche? Are you pimping a good-looking family member? I'm a devout rug-muncher. Do you have any problems wid dat, mamao?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 1 min Reverend Alan 774
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Beyond The Wall 159,322
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 3 min kuda 47
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 4 min Free Thinker 150
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 5 min Cat74 232
News Clinton Foundation to restrict foreign donations 6 min Christians In Nam... 41
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 8 min Wish You Were Here 3,357
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,216,558
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 34 min Hingle McCringleb... 517
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 3 hr barefoot2626 292
More from around the web