The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404335 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reality

Louisville, KY

#130750 Apr 20, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, do I detect a tone of animosity, hostility and angry sarcasm? Indeed I do.
It took as much time as it took mdbuilder to filter through my posts and extract some words out of context.
I didn't "pick and choose" at all. I went through posts in chronological order to give specific examples of disrespectful and offensive comments which was in response to mdbuilder's hypocritical accusations.
What I choose to do with my time is none of your business, and I couldn't care less what you do with yours. I wouldn't waste my time going through your posts. I've read enough to know that you're dishonest, mean-spirited, hypocritical and not very bright.
I worked for over 40 years--started when I was in high school. But that's really none of your concern either.
I detest it when phonies like you call me "Dear" or "Dearest." It's insincere, sarcastic and condescending, but that's who you are.
That old huh?

I never would have thought since wisdom comes with age. I guess this only applies to non-liberals.

Dearie, is there any way you could desist with the vulgarity, its not very lady-like.

Well scrub that, we know you AIN'T no lady.

Then if its none of my business, why did you post it about your work ethics?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#130751 Apr 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've looked trough Netflix, hulu, crackle and youtube and I've decided on a zombie movie I haven't seen.
Day of the Dead (2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fil3732OPhYXX
Might cost me a few brain cells, but what the hell.
Looks dead around here so I think it's movie time.
Sounds like a decent movie.
Brain cells? We gain as many as we lose, at least I hope so. I don't think mine's getting any worse. I think I am getting weary. Warm weather just won't get here. Just a day long tease now and then and then back to cold. It is also verrrrry wet here and can't get on the ground. Also am having trouble finding a root rake. I guess I am just rambling because I can't get going.
Anyway it's dead here as well, and incredibly quiet. Sky has cleared up moon out and maybe a glimmer of the aurora b..
Reality

Louisville, KY

#130752 Apr 20, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Why is the media ignoring this?
Gosnell Trial Witness: Baby Abortion Survivor Was 'Swimming' in Toilet 'Trying to Get Out'
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gosnell-trial...
Hush, hush from the Obama administration.

Just think if this would have been the Tea Party member involvement, you would have the media's reporting coming out of your ears.

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/201...
Reality

Louisville, KY

#130753 Apr 20, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
He Is Comfortable with Bush’s Inferno
by Ralph Nader / April 20, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/czp2rcf
George W. Bush is riding high. A megamillionaire, from the taxpayer-subsidized Texas Rangers company, he makes $150,000 to $200,000 per speech, receives a large presidential pension and support facilities and is about to dedicate the $500 million George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum on April 25
President Obama will be at the dedication, continuing to legitimize Mr. Bush, as he did from the outset by announcing in 2009 there would be no investigations or prosecutions of the Bush officials for their crimes.
In an interview with the New York Times, Mr. Bush continued to say he has no regrets about his Presidency.“I’m comfortable with what I did,” he said,“I’m comfortable with who I am.” He added,“Much of my presidency was defined by things that you didn’t necessarily want to have happen.”
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/04/20-4
Would you have the info also on how the Obama's are able to afford the $35 million for a house in Hawaii?
2 posts removed
The Wallet

Anaheim, CA

#130756 Apr 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you have the info also on how the Obama's are able to afford the $35 million for a house in Hawaii?
Personal funds.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130757 Apr 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, 119. LOL
It's common knowledge, old 78
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130758 Apr 20, 2013
Turkey in the Straw wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the Turkey of Topix.
You're the butthole of the liberal bloviators, now drop dead.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#130759 Apr 20, 2013
Obama has plans to limit how much you can save for retirement. You will have no say-so in your own retirement account. Make too much, and the government will take the rest. Sounds like Stalin to me. Our little Marxist in the White House is without question a traitor, and is trying to destroy the constitution. If you liberals love him so much, lets take ALL YOUR MONEY, and leave you out to dry. You people are fools.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130760 Apr 20, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Maynard. I'm completely heterosexual. I get a kick out of you far right fuddies struggling to make sense of what seems to be extremely difficult for you to comprehend.
You think because I don't have a problem with homosexuality that I must be gay right? It's hilarious to see you tiny brained bigots work so hard to categorize it all so you can feel "safe" in your cocoons of normalcy. Or at least, what you think is normalcy. No, I'm not "bi-sexual", but if I was, I would just say so, just for the simple reason that there is no shame in being so.
More lies, Xcrement girl, your cover is blown
Reality

Louisville, KY

#130761 Apr 20, 2013
The Wallet wrote:
<quoted text>Personal funds.
Personal, more like Hush money.

The Bushs even though I am no fan at least had family money...Obama didn't. Where did he get all that money?
1 post removed
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130763 Apr 20, 2013
Goat Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take brains to badger a woman. That is what I see x man do to a couple of women here who do not agree with his view points.
That's X girl getting in touch with his ample feminine back side. Kinda like Dr. Jeckyl and Mrs. Hyde.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130764 Apr 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberal media claims Boston marathon suspect was a Right Wing Conservative Tea Party mad at Obama, his name: abdullah saleh kamel
Liberal Media further claims no connection to terrorism nor the gay to be Muslim of any kind.
He was "White" with "Dark Complexion"!!!!
In other words, he was no white but needed to be white for the liberal media template!!!
See? Liberals are the scum of the Earth!
PSD: I might had "misspoke" on the details above since they did "acted stupidly". The new norm is to speak without facts just like the incompetent mexican gun provider, man man-child Obama.
Liberal America is already preparing to save him from the death penalty. He's rumored to be booked on Oprah and Katie, Chris Mathews has offered him use of his time share in Cancun.

The LSM is in mourning over the fact he wasn't a white conservative right winger Tea Party member, maybe next time.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#130765 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Obama has plans to limit how much you can save for retirement. You will have no say-so in your own retirement account. Make too much, and the government will take the rest. Sounds like Stalin to me. Our little Marxist in the White House is without question a traitor, and is trying to destroy the constitution. If you liberals love him so much, lets take ALL YOUR MONEY, and leave you out to dry. You people are fools.
Do we get to take his money from his bank accounts?

The obamas only paid 18% in taxes while he increases the taxes on all classes even the poor class.

If this isn't a Dictatorship and King Barack and Queen Michelly living lives of luxurious contentment while robbing the citizens.

I believe what the Bible says about evil kings and queens, they will have their days.

King Ahab and Queen Jezebel did the same thing to their citizens but in the end, another evil leader threw them out the window to their deaths and the dogs licked them clean. All was left of Queen Jezebel was a hand, a foot and her skull.

Its just a matter of time and GOD will pour his wrath on them both.

GOD said, "Lo, to the enemies of Israel for they will receive the wrath of my judgment."
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#130766 Apr 20, 2013
I see the liberal useful idiots didn't believe me about their lord god Obama wanting to limit their retirement funds. Well fools, look it up, and see how far you will need to bend over when he pokes one in you. Just smile when he says"SUCKER".
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130767 Apr 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"abdullah saleh kamel"
I don't know where you're getting your information, but the suspects in the Boston bombing are Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tzarnaev.
They are brothers who came here from the Chechen region in Russia.
There has been all kinds of speculation about who and what the bombers may have been, but I don't remember any reputable media outlet claiming that the suspects were "tea party members".
You're ignorant and fat:

Limbaugh Slams Liberals for Defending Muslims While Blaming ...
newsbusters.org › Blogs › Randy Hall's blog
4 days ago – MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate 'Far Right' May Be ... Muslims While Blaming 'Right Wingers' for Boston Bombings ...

Liberals Hope the Boston Bomber is a White, Right-Wing American ...
conservativebyte.com/.../liberals-hope-the-bo... ...
3 days ago – Liberals Hope the Boston Bomber is a White, Right-Wing American.... The speculation that continues in the Drive-By Media is becoming ...

“right wing extremists” could be behind Boston Marathon bombing
capitolhilloutsider.com/cnn-already-speculati... ...
Home » CNN already speculating that “right wing extremists” could be behind ... analysts in the media started the speculation that the bomber was “right-wing.”...

Try getting your information from someone besides Chris Mathews.
1 post removed
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130769 Apr 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex Jones is a disgraceful SOB and anybody that is listening this attention seeking moron should have their head examined.
Chris Mathews is a disgraceful SOB and anybody that is listening to this attention seeking moron should have their head examined.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#130770 Apr 20, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Or a White doctor working in the inner city....
Eric Holder's wife owns a portion of this clinic which murders and mutilated babies. These people are evil in this administration and the followers of this evil admin. must be just as evil as they are or they wouldn't support barbaric and demonic acts.

Only fools would support what Obama supports.

Jesus said, "forgive them for they know not what they do."
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130771 Apr 20, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Why Government Should Be The First Suspect In Any Terror Attack
History tells us that false flag is a favored form of statecraft
Paul Joseph Watson & Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 19, 2013
In the aftermath of the Boston Marathon attack, with authorities struggling to retain a coherent official narrative in the face of photos which show numerous unidentified identically dressed men wearing black backpacks at the scene of the blast, it’s necessary to revisit the evidence of why government should be the very first suspect in the event of any terrorist atrocity.
False flag terrorism – attacks manufactured or provocateured by governments and then blamed on other groups – is a tactic that stretches back almost 2,000 years.
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/why-government-should...
Does Oblamer's buddy Bill Ayers have an alibi?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#130772 Apr 20, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, David Sirota: Looks Like Boston Bombing Suspects Not ‘White Americans’
By Howard Portnoy | April 19, 2013 | 10:36
First the news, then on to the political fallout.
One of the two suspects sought by the FBI in connection with Monday’s bombing at the finish line of the Boston Marathon is dead this morning after a high-speed late-night car chase culminating in a firefight with FBI and local law enforcement. The other is on the lam, believed to be armed and dangerous, and the entire city of Boston is on lockdown.
Reuters reports:
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/howard-portnoy/2...
David Sirota, failed radio talk show host and typical self loathing white american liberal jew.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#130773 Apr 20, 2013
It is time for the revolution. We want our constitution back. And we are willing to take it back, by force if need be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,459
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 2 min Mikey 95
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 6 min Trump your President 3,234
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min USA 13,253
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 9 min Mikey 98
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 9 min X -Man- 1,131
News Giuliani's foreign work complicates candidacy f... 15 min MAGAMAGAMAGA 47
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Marcus 253,619
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Duke David 686
More from around the web