The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387836 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127939 Apr 14, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
To have 8 legs (sigh)...
You sound alright so what's on the lose? Another????
Here in my vilage city a lot it seems....*smiiiiile*?
Hi Tinka !!

:)
ALLEY OOP

United States

#127940 Apr 14, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to mexico, vato.
Back to your cave, trogg.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#127941 Apr 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hey trolluna ...
What's a "Winter" soldier ...
Do not use google ...
[SURE]
:)
Gone Gone Gone !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eThpyx8ouOcXX
The great white something? Rather or something??? Or????

Are you gonna tell us?

Moby thinks he knows things...

Wonder if he can come up with it...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#127942 Apr 14, 2013
AWOL-NATION wrote:
<quoted text>
Better check that 'Beat around the Draft Bush' Dubya!
President one or two, the old or the young wears a hair-piece?

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#127943 Apr 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Jackie was in his bed getting some well deserved sleep while you and your friends were here on topix trying to justify a grown man having sex with a 12 year old girl.
Possibly the most bizarre 48 hours I've ever seen on topix.
If 12 is cool with these fkrs, how about 6 or a 2 y/o? Would these maggots have the self-control of telling a little girl "you can't lick my dck?". I doubt it. As long as kids are old enough to walk out of their house, these perverts will have their way with them. The younger the better for pedophiles.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127944 Apr 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your own material, Polly.
You're needy for attention and extremely annoying, kind of like a toddler but not as cute.
You're on time out. LOL!
That ain`t your Material either Rose. As it was The Ghost Rider who first used that term. Loser.
Clay Moore

United States

#127945 Apr 14, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Namaste Rose!
He ain't no fckn veteran.
He's one of them 'Stolen Valor' phonys. If I can get a bead on him, I'm turning him in to the American Legion.
AWOL-NATION

United States

#127946 Apr 14, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
President one or two, the old or the young wears a hair-piece?
Number Two .......Literally.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127947 Apr 14, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky worships him. He posted the other day that he was a "God of a man." LOL!
Good riddance as far as I'm concerned despite Quirky's lies. It seems a great many people on the far right here post lies and hateful accusations just to get attention.
Rose brown noses all of the low life pond scum here. Truth!

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#127948 Apr 14, 2013
Clay Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one of them 'Stolen Valor' phonys. If I can get a bead on him, I'm turning him in to the American Legion.
I can't tell for the life of me, why anyone would identify themselves as a veteran and act so fckn uncivilized?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#127949 Apr 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant queer (not gueer) sweetheart.
If your going to insult people at least take the time to spell it right.
A queer by any other name would smell like sh!t.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#127950 Apr 14, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
A queer by any other name would smell like sh!t.
You bigots seem to chit yourselves every time you encounter someone different. Maybe that's what you're smelling...

Location hidden

#127951 Apr 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose brown noses all of the low life pond scum here. Truth!
Oh c'mon Q-bert, I wouldn't call it brown nosing, she's just being civil to you. ;)

Location hidden

#127952 Apr 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...I'd think it was very difficult for the male teachers to avoid come ons from sexually mature female students, no matter their age..."
Lock up your daughters ladies and gentlemen, there's another one on the loose.
Maybe you and higgans could form some kind of support group or somethin'.
Kinda keep each other on the straight and narrow and all that.
I just wonder if you guys even know what you sound like to other people.
The last thing anyone needs is getting these pervs all together in one group.

On their own they're hardly a danger, but collectively, they may be able to combine their sputtering intellects to come up with an idea that might cause somebody harm.

Location hidden

#127953 Apr 14, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Higgans is just stating His/Her opinion and being honest. As far as believability Look at the source. I mean C-mon ?? Howard Stern?? Courtney Love???
Courtney Love is a druggie Stoner slut from way back. Even though I like a couple songs that Nirvana made her Dead husband Kirk Cobain was a Depressed drug addict. Who committed suicide via Shot gun to the head by pulling the trigger with his toe.
I remember watching a Howard Stern show where he had Pamela Anderson on. He was asking her if she ever took it up the rear, and asking her if she ever did a threesome. Just look back at his weird Video he made of him Nude and his perverted book. With the big bucks he makes I wonder how much he pays those sluts to say what he wants them to say on his disgusting Show.
But all the little Meth heads and stoners love Howard Stern cause they can beat off while listening to his perverted BS.
Nirvana - Come As You Are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vabnZ9-ex7oXX
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Studio Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

You miss the point Q, but that's fairly typical of you.

Higgans never questioned the validity of the article.

His comment on the article was focused on Courtney Love's sexual preference and seemed to dismiss Ted Nugent's alleged sexual depravities as simply "growing up" and becoming more "conservative" with age.

Now, I don't know about you, since you tend to be somewhat abnormal yourself (barbie burner) but to me, for Higgans to post what he did, is just not....normal.

;)
3 posts removed
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127957 Apr 15, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous Much?
Miss Marie Much ?? Je Je Je !
1 post removed
Justice Dale

United States

#127959 Apr 15, 2013
Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, not only is he not a Natural Born Citizen, he isn't even a citizen of the USA.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127960 Apr 15, 2013
Democrat changes story of Progress Kentucky members taping McConnell meeting

The Democrat who implicated two members of the liberal super PAC Progress Kentucky in the secret taping of a campaign strategy meeting for Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell is changing his story.

Jacob Conway, a member of the Jefferson County Democratic Executive Committee, said Friday he might have talked to only one of the men he accused, according to The Courier-Journal.

Conway told the newspaper he is certain he talked with volunteer Curtis Morrison about the recording but might not have spoken with Executive Director Shawn Reilly, contradicting what he said a day earlier.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/14/de...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127961 Apr 15, 2013
The monstrous abortion trial the media don’t want you to know about

“Gosnell is charged with killing seven babies born alive, along with Karnamaya Mongar a newly-arrived, 41-year-old refugee from Bhutan. Prosecutors say Gosnell's staff gave the 90-pound woman a lethal dose of anesthesia and painkillers during a 2009 abortion,” according to the Associated Press.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/10/mon...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127962 Apr 15, 2013
Labor secretary nominee accused of 'quid pro quo' deal

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/15/la...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min Earl 3,102
News Clinton hits Trump in 1st Spanish-language ad 1 min Denny CranesPlace 31
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 2 min Ronald 265
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Baptists supporte... 228,404
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Chris Chris 311,323
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 5 min Denny CranesPlace 234
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 8 min Denny CranesPlace 1,239
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 11 min Denny CranesPlace 82
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,394,580
More from around the web