The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332682 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#125953 Apr 9, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Total understand got to be careful anymore lot a bitter people out there.
You are right. There is, in addition also a lot of those who promote unamerican agendas who actively are attempting to destroy our nation from within.
These threads, like every other segment of our nations society, ARE FULL OF THEM.

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#125954 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about what you post any more. I hope you have figured that out by now.
I'll bet you wear one of those Jughead hats like Goober Pyle, don't you?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#125955 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack always wanted his identity known.
That is why he announced he was starting a new avatar, which one it was and refused to let TM8 modify the old one so it was unrecognizable or delete it.
He just wants something to throw fits about, threaten people with, attempt to get people banned over and get attention for himself.
That's just Jack.
He is sick.
YUP.. He is sick..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#125956 Apr 9, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you speak for God.
Keep digging that hole to hell!!
No, He told me so. He told you too. I watched him do so.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125957 Apr 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the truth. People indulging in sinful behavior as homosexuality will go to far extremes to deny it being sinful so they can continue on in their perverse ways and feel good about themselves.
Thus, lacking responsibility and honesty, they attack the Christians, the Bible and GOD to blame for what they chose.
Instead of standing up and saying, yes, I am an homosexual and I know it is wrong but I don't care because me, me, me, me, is all that matters.
No, what's "wrong" is expecting a person to hate who they are and how God made them because some idiot who thinks he speaks for God says he should.

For all we know "God" is a little green alien who is sitting on some planet somewhere laughing his azz off at all of us for fighting over who can love and marry who.

The point is that not everyone believes as you do, therefore, what you believe has no relevance to the law and equality under it.

Homosexuality is a completely normal variant of human sexuality. Asking a homosexual to be attracted to someone of the opposite sex is as appealing to them as asking a heterosexual to be attracted to someone of the same sex. It's not about being selfish, it's about being realistic about what is going to make them happy when it comes to love and everything that comes with it.

When you fright wingers jump in to the argument with your self righteous, judgmental bullchit it just exposes you for your ignorance and hypocrisy. You don't make the rules and there is a reason for separation of church and state. You need to accept that and get over it.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#125958 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh...so you got a warning for posting a personal attack that likely had nothing to do with anyone's name.
Even if you did get a warning for that, it doesn't mean that's the only reason Rallfie was banned so many times.
In my opinion, he committed numerous Tos violations behind each and every one of those socks. Wallff thought he was smart and above the rules. Seeing him get banned for being stupid was funny as hell. Imho of course. ;)
Total BS and jack was using 8 for personal gain trying to get posters banned.. I wonder how she feels now?? My warning was personal from her asking me to quit.. What a slap in the face to her now..

Eagle

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#125959 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Great Betrayal - Obama Budget to Cut Social Security
http://current.com/community/94091281_the-gre...
Tell President Obama: No cuts to Social Security or Medicare
04/08/13
From all reports we’ve seen, President Obama is going to propose a budget plan this week that is unprecedented for a Democratic president. It will propose a cut to Social Security benefits for seniors, veterans and people with disabilities.
http://www.uaw.org/articles/tell-president-ob...
I "think" THIS will BE ...
more than your lil hearts can STAND ...
at one time.
He's a f-a-i-l-u-r-e ...
Yet the libTARDS
VOTED
for
him ...
NOT once ...
BUT
TWICE!
~~~~~~~~~
Night
:)
Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

How many times during the recent debate over Social Security reform have you heard someone refer to Social Security’s “guaranteed benefit”? The AARP says “Social Security is the guaranteed part of your retirement plan.” Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader in the House, touts the system’s “guaranteed retirement benefit.” The liberal activist group ProtectYourCheck.org , headed by former Clinton chief of staff Harold Ickes, is running ads calling Social Security “a guarantee you earned.”

But Social Security benefits are not guaranteed.

They are not guaranteed legally because workers have no contractual or property rights to any benefits whatsoever. In two landmark cases, Flemming v. Nestor and Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#125960 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I am the talk of every peasant in my kingdom tonight.
I'm gonna catch some shut eye, I'll let you handle the place for tonight.
Rest well going back to Orlando tomorrow to buy a jeep.. The deal is already set just cash and go hopefully.. I don't have time to waste there..

Eagle

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125961 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack always wanted his identity known.
That is why he announced he was starting a new avatar, which one it was and refused to let TM8 modify the old one so it was unrecognizable or delete it.
He just wants something to throw fits about, threaten people with, attempt to get people banned over and get attention for himself.
That's just Jack.
He is sick.
Jack, Jack ,Jack, Jack, Jack.

You've got Jack on the brain.

You're just butt sore (borrowed that expression) because I decided if you weren't going to stop posting it anyway I would just make the whole thing pointless for you.

I took your favorite toy away from you and you're still having a hissy fit over it.

Too bad.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#125962 Apr 9, 2013
I see that nothing has changed here. it reminds me of the panel in an old cartoon in the Sunday funnies, "Mediocracy is rampant!". I think it was Opus or possibly Calvin and Hobbes.

Location hidden

#125963 Apr 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Who has been telling the TRUTH all along?
Good night libTARDS ...
Say ta ta to ya FG help ...
;~)
"Who has been telling the TRUTH all along?"

Not you.

Nighty nite. ;)
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#125966 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit's a follower. He'll say anything to please the people he sees as "his team".
I'm honestly not sure he has any core convictions.
So will you.
It's not your concern to be sure of any that I might have. LOL
1 post removed

Location hidden

#125968 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS and **** was using 8 for personal gain trying to get posters banned.. I wonder how she feels now?? My warning was personal from her asking me to quit.. What a slap in the face to her now..
Eagle
No, I don't think it is "total b.s" and I doubt **** was the only one who reported Rallff considering that (imo) he was using several different anonymous personas to harass several different posters.

Maybe you need to look at this a bit more objectively Eagle. Even if **** posts his own name it doesn't give anyone else the right to use that as a means to harass him which was what was being done repeatedly.
sunny

Longview, WA

#125969 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. There is, in addition also a lot of those who promote unamerican agendas who actively are attempting to destroy our nation from within.
These threads, like every other segment of our nations society, ARE FULL OF THEM.
Hear ya loud an clear got to get people making things here not china. Cross fingers an hope people figure it out I see a lot of people that don't even look for work anymore,use to be four jobs per person now it four people per job not good.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#125970 Apr 9, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
Has anyone ever heard from Gods mouth that homosexuality is a sin?
Since nobody can say yes, why do people insist that it is?
Have you or anybody heard from god's mouth that gayness isn't a sin? since nobody can say yes, why do a very few people like gays themselves insist that it isn't?

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#125971 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with Quirky that I'm "pretending not to be" gay?
LOL
Believe me, if I was gay, I would just say so and boy would you all be in for it then. ;)
Quirky was hoping. He is fascinated with you. He's not comfortable with his desires yet, so he calls you X-Woman to lessen the discomfort. But make no mistake, it's derriere he's after. Watch your back(side).
2 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Estefenu NY

#125974 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit, it's not the same thing. They are not infringing on your happiness by demanding to be treated equally.
That's like you asking to make it illegal to buy black cars because the color black makes you "unhappy"....
No one owns the institution of marriage and it should benefit all citizens regardless of gender precisely because it doesn't hurt anyone to do so.
It really is just a matter of the far right just being butt sore over the issue. It doesn't affect them in anyway.
Disagree.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#125975 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There are male prostitutes that turn tricks with gays for money.(I'm sure you do know that)
That is not what was said previously.

You and DP contend there are straight men PRETENDING to be gay in order to get out of their marriages and avoid spousal and child support. And that they then try to get benefits for being gay.

Need I pull up the posts, and make you out to be the liar you are?

Now you're talking about something completely different. Are you saying these "male prostitutes" are straight or gay, do you even know? I expect you'll lie about that now.

You pretend to have knowledge and experience of things you know nothing about, you fraud. And I thank Jax is the last person you should be preaching to or trying to school on the subject, you fool.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#125976 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think it is "total b.s" and I doubt **** was the only one who reported Rallff considering that (imo) he was using several different anonymous personas to harass several different posters.
Maybe you need to look at this a bit more objectively Eagle. Even if **** posts his own name it doesn't give anyone else the right to use that as a means to harass him which was what was being done repeatedly.
Whats with the **** BS?? Call him by the name in his headline.. Who is Rallff??

Eagle
1 post removed
Quirky

Denver, CO

#125978 Apr 9, 2013
willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak for God?
Rico and Rose are Madalyn O`Hairs Spawn. Atheists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min GOPidiots 1,251,157
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,238
News Indiana religious objections law to take effect... 5 min Fa-Foxy 9
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 8 min Mothra 553
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min dirtclod 168,754
News Bridgegate scandal goes silent, for now 9 min fatbacksx 3
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 12 min serfs up 61
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 1 hr woodtick57 138
More from around the web