The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 370028 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#123864 Apr 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I feel like I've followed Alice through the looking glass or something.
Not even sure how things got to this point.
This is one of your traits Jackie. One that many are disgusted at you over. You throw these type of comments out there to open your self up to ridicule and hope people will make jokes about your gayness. OK I`ll bite. Guess what your little fantasy is the fact that you are actually Alice. So there ya go.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#123865 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not at all, we all do. I'm merely pointing out that those you "Choose" to support are racists and ignorant. This makes you either sympathetic to their racism or ignorant yourself, maybe both.
<quoted text>
You told lies here about yourself to deceive others not once, not twice, but many times. You're dishonest Posit, and not everyone is that.
<quoted text>
Il mio italiano è sempre meglio....try not to be such a stick in the mud.
Then try not to be a bucket of mud.

“A Pony For Everyone”

Since: Dec 12

Free Candy

#123866 Apr 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this post actually make sense to you or are you just "butt sore" about the whole thing?
Serously dude, take a deep breath and let it go.
It makes sense to anyone not so caught up in the poor ole me mentality that they refuse to recognize the valid concerns of others.

One court ruling provides ammo for the next argument brought before the court. This argument is in the highest court in the land and any ruling from this case will have it's consequences down the road.

If you cannot see that then you are blind.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123867 Apr 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Bait Rose? LOL. I got through my time here with out posting one curse word. It's not hard unless YOU'RE just plain nasty to the bone???? P.S I know "moron" is not a curse word.LOL.
"I got through my time here with out posting one curse word."

LOL!

What? Did you want a medal? Your foul mouth is legendary.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123868 Apr 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Aryan Brotherhood is to be blamed, why the hint of the Mexican drug cartel?
If I was the Aryan BH and Mexican Drug cartel I would stop pushing drugs and start a business selling ammo and weapons to the American patriots---they would make a lot of money.
They could sell back the weapons Obama sold to them.
Ha! YepperZ :)

The Aryan BH line came from a known "liar" on this board ... so it may not even have been true! I didn't follow their link :)
``````````

Latest from Dallas/Ft. Worth Channel
[they had an 'exclusive' is the reason I'm following them]

Expert: Texas Prison Gangs Unlikely Involved In Kaufman County Killings

It’s been widely reported investigators have been looking into whether the prison gang Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is responsible for the three murders.[sounds like a bunch of libs]

Last December, the Texas Department of Public Safety sent out a bulletin that the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas issued a threat against law enforcement.

But Terry Pelz, a former Texas prison warden, says he doesn’t believe that’s the case.

Pelz says,“All the prison gangs in Texas are known for threatening officials, myself included as the warden, I was threatened many times. There’s a lot of bravado from prison gang members in Texas, but that’s just not their m.o. They don’t go around killing officials.”

Pelz says the gang wouldn’t want to attract the attention of investigators.[sounds SHARPER than libs]:)

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/03/expert-tex...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#123869 Apr 3, 2013
In Egypt, according to 2011 polling by the Arab American Institute, 5 percent held a favorable opinion of the U.S., down from 30 percent in 2009 and 9 percent in 2008. Our popularity is below 2008 levels in every country surveyed but Turkey. Most shocking, we are viewed less favorably than Iran in most countries.

Polling shows that in Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and even Saudi Arabia – jobs is the number one concern – just like the U.S. We could help. Even though we cannot afford a Marshall Plan for the Middle East, the private sector could be convinced that it is in their self-interest to promote joint ventures and investment in the region.

Unfortunately, that would require leadership from President Obama, and outreach to the business community – a sector not embraced by this White House. Obama’s indifference to, and occasional antipathy towards the private sector is well known. What is less commonly understood is that it has handicapped not only our recovery here at home, but also our choices overseas.

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/12...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#123870 Apr 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you didn't bust me on anything, Quirky.
You see, the truth is YOU are a liar, and you know it but you have no shame about lying. When people lie, I call them what they are--it's that simple.
You lied. You're a liar. And I wasn't busted.
You have been busted for a long time. You are just playing residual cleanup deflection.

You are so funny Rose! Ha Ha Ha !

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123871 Apr 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense to anyone not so caught up in the poor ole me mentality that they refuse to recognize the valid concerns of others.
One court ruling provides ammo for the next argument brought before the court. This argument is in the highest court in the land and any ruling from this case will have it's consequences down the road.
If you cannot see that then you are blind.
LOL

It is you who is being selfish. I speak up for homosexuals for the same reason that I would speak up for the rights of your child and your wife.

I've seen Jaxxon do the same. The reality here is that you don't value his rights as a citizen to challenge the status quo, because he is homosexual and you don't agree with his lifestyle.

Now, who is being, selfish?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#123872 Apr 3, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Bye Q. Lady and P.
Be safe Lil Bonnie. Hope to see you again soon. Luv Ya Man !!

:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#123873 Apr 3, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense to anyone not so caught up in the poor ole me mentality that they refuse to recognize the valid concerns of others.
One court ruling provides ammo for the next argument brought before the court. This argument is in the highest court in the land and any ruling from this case will have it's consequences down the road.
If you cannot see that then you are blind.
Whaaat?

Despicable Me - WHAAAT?


The Dark Ones

Long Beach, CA

#123874 Apr 3, 2013
What’s So Scary About the Texas Aryan Brotherhood? Take a Look at the Indictments

The November crackdown was one of the state’s largest ever on the group, charging members with multiple acts of murder, robbery, arson, kidnapping, and narcotics trafficking that date back to 1993. Meldrum admitted to trafficking in methamphetamine and severely beating the gang member with the truck. He entered a guilty plea along with Ben Christian Dillon, who admitted to acting as an enforcer to collect drug debts, committing arson, and attempting to kill a fellow member who was marked for death by senior leaders, on January 31.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123876 Apr 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then try not to be a bucket of mud.
Your analogy does have some truth. You are stuck in the consequence of your own actions, and it is I who is bringing this fact to light.

Bravo.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123877 Apr 3, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>YOu did a very good job. Yes, it is clear to all of those willing to see it.
You look terrible in a cheerleader's outfit.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#123878 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I got through my time here with out posting one curse word."
LOL!
What? Did you want a medal? Your foul mouth is legendary.
Bonnie don`t need no medal. Like you and your Judgit`s Them things are like your little blanky.

What a dipch!t !
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123880 Apr 3, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
In Egypt, according to 2011 polling by the Arab American Institute, 5 percent held a favorable opinion of the U.S., down from 30 percent in 2009 and 9 percent in 2008. Our popularity is below 2008 levels in every country surveyed but Turkey. Most shocking, we are viewed less favorably than Iran in most countries.
Polling shows that in Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and even Saudi Arabia – jobs is the number one concern – just like the U.S. We could help. Even though we cannot afford a Marshall Plan for the Middle East, the private sector could be convinced that it is in their self-interest to promote joint ventures and investment in the region.
Unfortunately, that would require leadership from President Obama, and outreach to the business community – a sector not embraced by this White House. Obama’s indifference to, and occasional antipathy towards the private sector is well known. What is less commonly understood is that it has handicapped not only our recovery here at home, but also our choices overseas.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/12...
"In Egypt, according to 2011 polling by the Arab American Institute, 5 percent held a favorable opinion of the U.S., down from 30 percent in 2009 and 9 percent in 2008. "

They must be reading American Lady's anti Arab/Muslim posts....
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123882 Apr 3, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie don`t need no medal. Like you and your Judgit`s Them things are like your little blanky.
What a dipch!t !
WTF are you talking about Q-bert? Are you already brain deep in a bottle of Schnapps? LOL

Everyone knows you play with the judgits. You've been doing it for years.

You're the only one that gives a chit about them, little bald man. ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#123883 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It is you who is being selfish. I speak up for homosexuals for the same reason that I would speak up for the rights of your child and your wife.
I've seen Jaxxon do the same. The reality here is that you don't value his rights as a citizen to challenge the status quo, because he is homosexual and you don't agree with his lifestyle.
Now, who is being, selfish?
Personally I'm bored with the whole thing.

Seems like the only thing I can accomplish here tonight is to give everybody something to fight about.

I've found my movie and I'm going to go watch it.

Have a good night X.

I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe they'll be sober by then.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#123884 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy does have some truth. You are stuck in the consequence of your own actions, and it is I who is bringing this fact to light.
Bravo.
I am not stuck anywhere and you sure aren't making it attractive for me to change my convictions and become a left extremist. You will have to do better that that to convince me.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#123885 Apr 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am not stuck anywhere and you sure aren't making it attractive for me to change my convictions and become a left extremist. You will have to do better that that to convince me.
I was relying on the hope that you had enough common sense to see how wrong you and those you support are and have been.

I can only tell the truth and hope you can see. I'm no magician. ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#123886 Apr 3, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Okay, I have posters fantasizing about me in a cheerleader's outfit so I guess it's time for me to go.
Sleep well good people.
One must be tolerant of x-women It`s just her way and she was born that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 207,430
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 12 min MarkJ- 1,847
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 15 min hal 3,065
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min RoxLo 1,346,061
News Senate Democrats block energy bill in impasse o... 27 min Le Jimbo 81
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 213,636
News The 'establishment' nonsense 32 min Le Jimbo 24
More from around the web