The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409546 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#123623 Apr 3, 2013
ABC Begins 'Hillary Watch' 2016, Features Man Hoping She'll 'Save the Country'

By Scott Whitlock | April 03, 2013 | 11:42

Longtime Hillary Clinton fan Claire Shipman isn't waiting for the 2016 push. The Good Morning America reporter on Wednesday launched "Hillary Watch" and regurgitated talking points about a potential presidential bid. She breathlessly related, "But with the launch of an independent super PAC, the question is everywhere. Is Hillary ready to run?"

Shipman also featured a Clinton supporter outside a rally. The man oddly enthused, " I think she'll run and she's got to save the country, right?" [See video below. MP3 audio here.] She's got to save the country? From who? Fellow Democrat Barack Obama? The journalist added that it's "unrealistic" for the former Secretary of State to have a normal life. Shipman gushed, "Hillary Watch is officially under way. Just a few months into retirement, Hillary Clinton is back on stage." Despite the reporter's enthusiasm for the ex-First Lady, Shipman could not get her the nomination in 2008.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlo...
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#123624 Apr 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that must have been pretty interesting for you guys to see something like that.
It's good he got an elk though.
It's his experience that counts, I guess.
I am like that too, BTW. I like to hunt and fish all day too by myself and never see anybody else, even with a camera. I love solitude as much as you do. I spend weeks at a time in total desolation except for the internet. But oh, the things I see.
Most wouldn't know how to describe them. Sometimes I don't know how to either.
I like to hunt corn fields for pheasants. I have access to some big ones. I like to walk the edges alone. Not even a dog. I like it quiet, because I walk the edges and listen for them walking around..
I used to hold my shotgun to my right shoulder. But would shift back and forth depending on which direction I was walking. I always had my gun up and pointed down the rows of corn.
Long story short I now seem to shoot as well left handed as I do right.Most people hunt corn fields in a group with dogs.
higgans

Avon, IN

#123625 Apr 3, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
A guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all of
his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home
but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.
"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.
"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy.
"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.
"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of
Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other."
"This I gotta see," replied the agent.
With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind.
"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to
Chicago."
"Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago?"
The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the the middle."
jokes... I like jokes.

here's one I've been working on:

Higgans, Jax and X-man go into a Wine Bar.

they all 3 sit at the bar.

the obviously gay bartender first asks Higgans want he wants. he replies, "A nice Burgandy. The redder the better."

next, he addresses Jax, "How about you, bro?"

Jax orders a white wine cooler... with an umbrella.

then, he turns to X.

X says, "

now, here where I need help...

shud it be:

1) "If the world went to Hell tomorrow, and we were the ONLY three left on the planet, which of these two would I want to be 'friendly' with.(pointing at Jax) I'll have what he's drinking."

or...

2) "I can't swallow what he does(pointing at Higgans). But, me and him(pointing at Jax), we're muy simpatico. Give me the same."

or...

3)?????

I know, it kinda 'sucks'....:)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123626 Apr 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....what about my other questions there.."REALITY"?
Surely, you must have that all figured out, right?
I'm not playing games, but I am exposing your logic for the crock of chit that it is.
You should switch your handle to "Hypocrisy" ;)
How many times do I need to answer you?

This is your game.

I answered everything and you still keep coming back for more.

What, you will not be happy until YOU get the answere YOU want?

Act like a civil adult and move on.
higgans

Avon, IN

#123627 Apr 3, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Could we maybe look at one of those 29 jobs bills Reid is hiding under his desk?
hell NO!

one might pass and force Obama to veto it.:)

or sign it and give the Oppostion some credit!(MUCH worse!lol)

it's the AGENDA that needs saving, NOT the Country.

geeeeesh...
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#123628 Apr 3, 2013
DHS excuse for buying billions of rounds of ammo exposed as yet another blatant lie

Wednesday, April 03, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) Responding to a letter from Sen. Tom Coburn, the Department of Homeland Security -- an agency that has no business being armed in the first place -- says it's buying billions of rounds of ammunition in order to "significantly lower costs."

It's all about saving money, you see. DHS isn't arming up in anticipation of a shooting war on the streets of America, and it's not buying thousands of armored assault vehicles for that purpose either. No, DHS is only buying all this ammo to save you money!

This response by DHS, of course, is an obvious lie. Why? Because a significant portion of the bullet purchases specify hollow point rounds. In case you didn't know, hollow points are significantly MORE expensive than "ball" ammo (FMJ). Under the Geneva convention, hollow points are illegal to use in war because they cause far greater tissue damage, too. So they can only be used domestically, inside the United States in a civil action, not an international war.

Read more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039753_DHS_ammo_pu...
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123629 Apr 3, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Enclosed is something for you to ponder LeadLou.
For the most part, Bush/Cheney had a Republican Congress, Republican Governors, Republican State Houses, all across America, AND A REPUBLICAN SUPREME COURT, Roberts and Alito.
So why was Roe vs Wade NOT OVERTURNED?
As we speak the Supreme Court still has the votes to send back Roe vs Wade to all the States and undo the federal law.
GOD was taken out of the Judicial System and replaced with amoral men and women.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#123630 Apr 3, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your and the gay community is of a money issues instead of love right?? Interesting.. But let me ask you jax do you or have you donated blood?? If so did you lie when ask the question if you ever had sex with a man?? How do you feel the government feels your blood is tainted??
Tainted Love by Soft Cell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oEh5pWjcWCgXX
Eagle
I don't know where you got the idea from that post that what I said had anything to do with money, but I'm used to you not quite "getting it" so fine, let's move on to these stupid questions you have no right to be asking in the first place...

No, I have never donated blood.

I think the ban is outdated and is primarily based on fear, prejudice and misunderstanding, but I don't make those rules so fine, I won't donate blood.

It should be noted that policies that prevent homosexual men from donating blood have been lifted in other countries and there is increased pressure to do the same here.

Is there anything else you would like to know about my private life or does that satisfy your morbid curiosity?
higgans

Avon, IN

#123631 Apr 3, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your and the gay community is of a money issues instead of love right?? Interesting.. But let me ask you jax do you or have you donated blood?? If so did you lie when ask the question if you ever had sex with a man?? How do you feel the government feels your blood is tainted??
Tainted Love by Soft Cell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oEh5pWjcWCgXX
Eagle
it changes with the argument being presented.:)

Gay Rights activists are very flexible... at times.

are you saying the Red Cross/et al profile? for the greater good?

sounds very 'progressive' to me...
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123632 Apr 3, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Yes, maybe we are in trouble.
Most Americans still think the Bush's and the Clinton's are fantastic.
LOL
I know.

Both parties have built their (escape routes) getaways in other countries knowing what they have done to America.

The Bush family in Brazil.

The Clintons in Australia.

The American patriots (anyone who is for the salvation of America)
is left high and dry.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123633 Apr 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about both parties and their media coverage. We are in deep trouble with the knowledge we know about them.
Thank you<quoted text>I have to agree with you about both parties as well, regardless of me winning at present.
The only thing in which Obama being elected has done for me--awaken me to the corruption, theft, dishonest thugs we have in our government. There is just a handful we can rely on...and maybe not that many.

Location hidden

#123634 Apr 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I need to answer you?
This is your game.
I answered everything and you still keep coming back for more.
What, you will not be happy until YOU get the answere YOU want?
Act like a civil adult and move on.
Actually, you've backed yourself into a corner here and you've been trying to tap dance around answering any serious questions.

1) Do you really believe that children conceived with the aid of medical technology are children that "God do not intend" to exist or was that just your rhetoric getting ahead of your common sense?

2) Do you believe that it is wrong for a heterosexual couple to seek medical help in order to conceive or is that prohibition (in your mind) strictly reserved for homosexuals?

3) If a child is that you have stated "God did not intend" to exist is concieved, would it still be immoral in your opinion for that child to be aborted or does the life of that child have the same value you would place on any other?

4) Do you believe that a homosexual should have the same parental rights towad their biological children as a heterosexual parent?

There are more, but you started this with your ridiculous rant and these are legitimate questions that need answered if anyone is supposed to understand where you stand and where you are coming from on this issue.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123635 Apr 3, 2013
Igor Panerin, Ex-KGB for Russia predicted in the late 90s, "The Fall of America."

He said, the first state to go will be California, it will go bankrupt due to illegal immigration, gov. subsidies, government policies, unions, etc.

He said the United States will be divided. Other countries such as China and Japan which we are indebted to literally will own some of the states as payoffs.

He predicted the Stock Markets will rise higher than ever before and then they will crash, lots of Americans will lose their money.

He predicted the lawlessness and corrupted government will finally take this country down.

He was right.......

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#123636 Apr 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you got the idea from that post that what I said had anything to do with money, but I'm used to you not quite "getting it" so fine, let's move on to these stupid questions you have no right to be asking in the first place...
No, I have never donated blood.
I think the ban is outdated and is primarily based on fear, prejudice and misunderstanding, but I don't make those rules so fine, I won't donate blood.
It should be noted that policies that prevent homosexual men from donating blood have been lifted in other countries and there is increased pressure to do the same here.
Is there anything else you would like to know about my private life or does that satisfy your morbid curiosity?
From your post..

"In short, if the state has the legal right to issue the marriage license then the federal governement has no right to divide those marriages into two groups, one a first class marriage with full protections, the other a second class marriage with no protections."

What protection did they deny you?? Other than some tax advantages what did/do deny you??

You are banned for life and thats a simple fact..

Banned for life: Gay men still can’t donate blood
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18827137/ns/health-...

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#123637 Apr 3, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
it changes with the argument being presented.:)
Gay Rights activists are very flexible... at times.
are you saying the Red Cross/et al profile? for the greater good?
sounds very 'progressive' to me...
YUP but the FDA has guidelines they follow.. Read the link from above post..

Eagle
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123638 Apr 3, 2013
To the homosexuals on here who can not come to terms with THEIR sexual preferences:

Copied from another poster but I have the same sentiments.

Yes, I am a Christian.
I believe the Bible.
I do not support homosexuality or "homosexual marriage."
Yes, I still love you.
We are still friends.
No, I am not judging you.
No, I am not condemning you to hell. Only you can do this.
No, I will not let anyone bully you.

But realize that name-calling and stereotyping those of us who stand for what WE BELIEVE is exactly what YOU DON'T want done to you. WE have the right to speak what we believe, same as you have a right to speak what you believe.

I will not jeopardize MY convictions to appease the perverse nature of others.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123639 Apr 3, 2013
"We need to do this everyday of the week and just really BRAINWASH people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."

Eric Holder

Location hidden

#123640 Apr 3, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
jokes... I like jokes.
here's one I've been working on:
Higgans, Jax and X-man go into a Wine Bar.
they all 3 sit at the bar.
the obviously gay bartender first asks Higgans want he wants. he replies, "A nice Burgandy. The redder the better."
next, he addresses Jax, "How about you, bro?"
Jax orders a white wine cooler... with an umbrella.
then, he turns to X.
X says, "
now, here where I need help...
shud it be:
1) "If the world went to Hell tomorrow, and we were the ONLY three left on the planet, which of these two would I want to be 'friendly' with.(pointing at Jax) I'll have what he's drinking."
or...
2) "I can't swallow what he does(pointing at Higgans). But, me and him(pointing at Jax), we're muy simpatico. Give me the same."
or...
3)?????
I know, it kinda 'sucks'....:)
I think you're trying to hard.

You already have the punch line.

"Higgans, Jax and X-man go into a Wine Bar."

Add a "spit-take" right there and you're done.

Think about it.

;)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123641 Apr 3, 2013
AMNESTY

Get ready for the 11--20 million new democrats.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#123642 Apr 3, 2013
I'm sorry my posts about OBAMA bother you.

I just figured the 4 dead Americans and 30 missing witnesses deserved a discussion!!

Poster comments: When all is said and done...Obama and Hillary need to be bunking with Kwame!!

Anyone think its strange, 8 mos. and not one witness in the lime light or for that fact, in a court room or in front of Congress answering questions?

Hush, hush for Obama/Hillary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min President Donald ... 3,760
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 1 min Early Onset Repub... 10
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min President Donald ... 18,182
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 1 min The Real Donald T... 16
News Trump starts first full day in office with pray... 3 min Mikey 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,429
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,620
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 5 min Time To Wake Up 4,864
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Obama who 1,482,825
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 57 min nanoanomaly 2,038
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 3 hr Le Jimbo 102
More from around the web