The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384124 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120364 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nature didn't give you the one that's stuck up your a$$, Larry Craig.
Do me a favor, keep your closeted fantasies contained to your own 'firm'.
X-Man ??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120365 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose ??
Rocks?!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120366 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Man ??
Rocks!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120367 Mar 26, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>mails claim was that my spelling was wrong but so far, everyone trying to support him/her has proven I wasn't wrong.
Same old UsMail, He grasps a straws with his lame insults.

Much like Rico and Frito do.

Rico loves his Mr. Nasty Anonymous Proxy personality. You know the one with all the porn references? His past posts confirm it.

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#120368 Mar 26, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
I MEAN AMERICA HAD WORKING GIRLS SINCE WAY BACK IN THE DAY BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GOING BACKWARDS IN AMERICA NOW!
Howllllll! Yeah Yeah, excuse yourself, here's something more disconcerting than your inane posting.

Western environmentalists oppose wolf delisting.
http://news.yahoo.com/western-environmentalis...

The Howling Wolf
http://youtu.be/UrPa4rNMhL4
TheSHL89
3 posts removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120372 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old UsMail, He grasps a straws with his lame insults.
Much like Rico and Frito do.
Rico loves his Mr. Nasty Anonymous Proxy personality. You know the one with all the porn references? His past posts confirm it.
"He grasps a straws with his lame insults"

LOL

How are you able to so completely shatter the boundaries of hypocrisy every time you post?

YOU GRASP AT STRAWS WITH LAME INSULTS virtually in every post Q-BERT!

You're such a joke dude.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#120373 Mar 26, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we'll never know, will we?
You threw out your bait and did not catch anything.

fishing.com

friendswithbenifits.com
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120374 Mar 26, 2013
Confirming WND’s exclusive reporting for over a year, the New York Times two days ago reported that since early 2012, the CIA has been aiding Arab governments and Turkey in obtaining and shipping weapons to the Syrian rebels.

The Times reported that the weapons airlifts began on a small scale in early 2012 and continued intermittently through last fall, expanding into a steady and much heavier flow late last year, the data shows.

The CIA declined to comment to the Times on the shipments or its role in them.

The Times quoted a former American official as saying that David H. Petraeus, the C.I.A. director until November, had been instrumental in helping set up an aviation network to fly in the weapons. The paper said Petraeus had prodded various countries to work together on the plan.

Petraeus did not return multiple emails from the Times asking for comment.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/new-scandal-threat ...

Wisconsinlady 8 minutes ago
So where are the 30 plus survivors who can collaborate this? where are they being held?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120375 Mar 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, much like the snow everywhere else, cold and white. ;)
I've always "heard" ...
the "quilty" dog BARKS ...
first & loudest ... ;0)

Post 119827 Page 5066
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
American Lady wrote: <<---shadow of original that RH replied to **
<quoted text> Sounds like a 3 or 4 way I sure am game. If they have a dobie I claim that first !!!!!

RH wrote:
How is the snow in Kentucky sweetheart????[lured him/her out *wink**wink*]
``````````
Post where it was originally made
...#119675 ...Page 5059
Made by an American Lady with an "Anonymous Proxy"
.
.
.

Therefore NOT me - the REAL AL ... ;0)

==========
gotcha ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120376 Mar 26, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw out your bait and did not catch anything.
fishing.com
friendswithbenifits.com
They do not realize the "bait" being put out for them ...
Caught ...

hook, line, and sTinker ...

;0)
Moby Dick

Canyon Country, CA

#120377 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not realize the "bait" being put out for them ...
Caught ...
hook, line, and sTinker ...
;0)
You and Quirks make ideal Chummies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120378 Mar 26, 2013
Let's try it here ...

ALLOWED to stay on another forum ...
BUT not here ...!!!
dumbo's can't "handle it" HERE!:D
Post #50 - GONE!

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|

HOT TREND: CONVICTS CONVERT TO ISLAM
Exclusive: D.J. Dolce weighs in on Colorado shooter's claim of 'personal jihad'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/hot-trend-convicts ...

Were ALL the "convicted illegals" released on this idea ...???

huuummmmm

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120379 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always "heard" ...
the "quilty" dog BARKS ...
first & loudest ... ;0)
Post 119827 Page 5066
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
American Lady wrote: <<---shadow of original that RH replied to **
<quoted text> Sounds like a 3 or 4 way I sure am game. If they have a dobie I claim that first !!!!!
RH wrote:
How is the snow in Kentucky sweetheart????[lured him/her out *wink**wink*]
``````````
Post where it was originally made
...#119675 ...Page 5059
Made by an American Lady with an "Anonymous Proxy"
.
.
.
Therefore NOT me - the REAL AL ... ;0)
==========
gotcha ...
;0)
WTF are you blathering about? It's near impossible deciphering your erratic drivel.

Are you accusing me of something?

Listen real good. I don't take kindly to threats and I don't play games. If you have something that you want to accuse me of, come on with it and roll the dice.
1 post removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120381 Mar 26, 2013
Moby Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Quirks make ideal Chummies.
Do I note a bit of envy ...???

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120382 Mar 26, 2013
If Same-sex Marriage Is a 'Right,' There Are No Rights

The old adage that one lie leads to another is never more apparent than when modern American public officials deal with issues arising from sexual immorality.
President Bill Clinton, for example, started a chain of lies when he decided to have an adulterous relationship with a White House intern.

Clinton first lied to his wife, then to a federal court, then to the American people.

Nor could Clinton's lies, delivered as president, be his lies alone. His partisans in Congress either ...

http://townhall.com/columnists/terryjeffrey/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120383 Mar 27, 2013
The Proposition 8 oral argument
on Mar 26, 2013 at 11:57 am

Much will be written about the Proposition 8 oral argument... is that the Court probably will not have the five votes necessary to get to any result at all, and almost certainly will not have five votes to decide the merits of whether Proposition 8 is constitutional.

http://www.scotusblog.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120384 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you blathering about? It's near impossible deciphering your erratic drivel.
Are you accusing me of something?
Listen real good. I don't take kindly to threats and I don't play games. If you have something that you want to accuse me of, come on with it and roll the dice.
Can you NOT "comprehend" ... lil Dobie ...???

;0)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can ya hear me now ...???

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#120385 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
If Same-sex Marriage Is a 'Right,' There Are No Rights
The old adage that one lie leads to another is never more apparent than when modern American public officials deal with issues arising from sexual immorality.
President Bill Clinton, for example, started a chain of lies when he decided to have an adulterous relationship with a White House intern.
Clinton first lied to his wife, then to a federal court, then to the American people.
Nor could Clinton's lies, delivered as president, be his lies alone. His partisans in Congress either ...
http://townhall.com/columnists/terryjeffrey/2...
First, not everyone believes in "GOD".

Second, every day, more and more God fearing Christians are coming to the very real conclusion that "God" created Homosexuals exactly how they are with a purpose known to him for his will to be done.

Too many self righteous hyper-judgmental Christians have pushed their weight, opinions, and interpretation about homosexuality just to suit their own age old tradition of hate, but no more. That wall is crumbling at a rapid rate and nothing could please me more to see such ignorance be vanquished. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120386 Mar 27, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you blathering about? It's near impossible deciphering your erratic drivel.
Are you accusing me of something?
Listen real good. I don't take kindly to threats and I don't play games. If you have something that you want to accuse me of, come on with it and roll the dice.
Can you not "comprehend" ...
lil Dobie ...

;0)

.
.
.
.
.
Can ya hear me now ...???

“Speak softly”

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#120387 Mar 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You threw out your bait and did not catch anything.
fishing.com
friendswithbenifits.com
Remind me, what did I use for bait, and what was I trying to catch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 2 min Curtain Rod 272
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 2 min An NFL Fan 983
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 225,046
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 3 min WelbyMD 346
News Judge bars release of deposition video in Clint... 4 min Hostis Publicus 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min TRUTH 785
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 7 min Hostis Publicus 15
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 8 min woodtick57 292
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,383,465
More from around the web