The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119947 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I PROMISE it won't effect you one way or the other.
;0)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#119948 Mar 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobes like American Lady always have a child or grandkid who's gay.
American Lady has already explained to us that she has a very close family member that she has thrown out of her life simply because that person is gay.

If she is to be believed (and that's a big if) she is saying that turning your back on your loved ones when they will not live their lives as you demand is a moral decision.

I'm just thankful that my family didn't see things that way.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#119949 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico pulls your strings and you dance to the tune he plays.
He's my little dancing monkey!!!

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#119950 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Describing yourself ... AGAIN :)
No troll, I wasn't describing myself at all.

You're a nasty, lying, mentally disturbed b*tch, and that describes YOU perfectly, and that moron Reality is right up there with you.

Now buzz off. Not interested in your crap and all your lies.
yuppers

Chicago, IL

#119951 Mar 26, 2013
Obama needs to be impeached immediately!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#119952 Mar 26, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Liberalism is a mental illness. The sad thing is, it is destroying the USA and the constitution. It is the same as ancient Rome. Moral decay, and greed and sloth. Our society is in a downward spiral, and we may not be able to pull it out. The blame goes to the progressive liberal hippies from the 60s and 70s that have taken over the educational system. Bill Ayers and Hanoi Jane are so proud.
Another victim of excessive napalm huffing!!!

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#119953 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
No doubt... American Lady is one stinky RACIST!!!
And a lying little skank.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#119954 Mar 26, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I pull your strings too and you dance to the tune that Obama plays because you are too little informed. I know that not even your mate agrees with you.
You poor patsy. I bet your daddy used to beat you up for you putting on your moms makeup!!!!

LMFAO!!!!
1 post removed

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#119956 Mar 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady has already explained to us that she has a very close family member that she has thrown out of her life simply because that person is gay.
If she is to be believed (and that's a big if) she is saying that turning your back on your loved ones when they will not live their lives as you demand is a moral decision.
I'm just thankful that my family didn't see things that way.
What a B!@#$%TCH!!!

Location hidden

#119957 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations "reality" you may actually be the most despicable person currently posting on this forum...said jocko ...
It'd be hard to TAKE that position from "you" ... ;0)
Sweetheart, up until today you held the dubious distinction as most offensive psycopath on topix.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#119958 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Homophobes like American Lady always have a child or grandkid who's gay.
Hoping to find your mother tweaker?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#119959 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
One more BEFORE I sign off ...
;0)
George Zimmerman Case – O’Mara Asks Court To Sanction Prosecution for Misleading Court *(Willful Blindness)
The motion cites the specific examples of how the lies were created, why the lies were told, and how the State of Florida was told about the lying by the witness herself.
Posted on March 25, 2013
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/2...
Willful blindness is a term used in criminal law to refer to the acts of a person who intentionally fails to be informed about matters that would make the person criminally liable. It describes an attempt to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally putting oneself in a position to be unaware of facts which create liability.
For example, willfull blindness has been used to deny the lack of intent defense of drug smugglers who claimed lack of knowledge of drug packages' contents.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/w/willful-blin...
Lots of peeps on here with that problem ...
;0)
" ... The pResident has failed us ... "
and the libTARDS can't/won't SEE ...
Thus:
willful blindness
:D
Hey RACIST !!!

Your people are a JOKE!!!

Tom Clements Case: Was Slaying Of Colorado Prisons Chief A White Supremacist 'Hit' Job?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/tom-...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#119960 Mar 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And a lying little skank.
Yes... she belongs in HELL!!!

Location hidden

#119961 Mar 26, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Laws of Nature.....????? I guess you haven't seen a couple of male dogs or female dogs going at it and that's not exclusive to dogs but many other animals do the same. You know that animals are nature at it's most pure. They don't discriminate based on sex gender so you can leave that out of the equation.
Every single species of warm blooded animal demonstrates "same sex behavior".

Primates most notably.

The same is true of most other species.
1 post removed
KKKlan with a Tan

Providence, UT

#119963 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I adamantly have been advocating that WE people of color, and even progressive non-racist whites as well, MUST immerse ourselves on the next cyberspace battlefront trenches! I have proven my point
with these white supremacists whom this fella was demonstrating his anger, hate and fear of what WE are capable of accomplishing if WE cyber organize! I want to hear from you,...ONLY if YOU are interested in cyber organizing. I do not proclaim to have all the answers as to how this can be done, but if WE "logger" our heads, just maybe WE can
come up with an answer,...TOGETHER!
Thank you.
Take a chill pill man.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119964 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes... she belongs in HELL!!!
I done been there ...
Got "kicked OUT" for ...

Bootlegging ICE water ...

;0)

Location hidden

#119965 Mar 26, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hoping to find your mother tweaker?
Bonnie, I'm going to have to leave in a few minutes, but I thought I would see if you're up to being serious for just a minute.

If you had a child that was in every way a fine upstanding person and you found out that child was gay would you force that child out of your life and turn your back on them, or would you continue to love your child while still maintaining you're moral opposition to homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle?

I'm actually curious to hear what you think.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#119966 Mar 26, 2013
Willy woo woo wrote:
<quoted text>I m masterbating my huge cock
I rather doubt it's all that big...Thanks for sharing though. BTW. if you have to brag about the act..You should learn to spell it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119967 Mar 26, 2013
Willy woo woo wrote:
<quoted text>I m masterbating my huge cock
Innocent Man's Life Destroyed by *Anonymous Topix Poster

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce...

* Sybil Denise Ballew
NOT so "anonymous" anymore ...huh?

MEAN & DUMB ...

Just LIKE "all" the lil Dobies ... HERE!
and the ones starting FORUMS in other peoples names ...
with PROXIES!
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#119968 Mar 26, 2013
Will We Get Another 11 Million Illegals after an Amnesty?
By Mark Krikorian
March 25, 2013 5:04 P.M.

Over the weekend, Michael Barone posited that, contra claims by Steve Sailer and Mickey Kaus, he doesn’t think massive Mexican immigration will resume once the economy rebounds and if we pass an amnesty. James Pethokoukis from AEI made the same point, without really any elucidation, during the podcast we did (with Kaus and Treviño) at Ricochet a while back.

Barone points to a recent Gallup survey that finds 5 million Mexicans saying they want to move here, compared to 22 million telling Pew in 2005 they’d come here as guest workers if they could. He further points to Puerto Rico, where he claims emigration to the U.S. abruptly ended decades ago.

Sailer responds that robust immigration from Puerto Rico is actually ongoing. And I addressed the “Mexican immigration is over” narrative in some detail over at The National Interest last year. But I think the most important point is this, from Sailer’s response:

Why don’t we wait five years and see what happens with immigration before passing some massive immigration “reform” law based on suppositions about how Fortunately, It Can’t Happen Again?

Read more: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/343889/w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 3 min Ozark Tugger 1,018
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Petal Power 1,110,247
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,923
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Petal Power 46,744
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min SHIRLEY 55,985
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Scrutiny 178,107
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min Ooogah Boogah 116,695
Opinion Line 43 min kuda 102
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr woodtick57 325
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 2 hr barefoot2626 98
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••